• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Best: Porky's Theme. Great Remix to a great boss I mean come on, this shouldn't be on the worst postion. D:

Worst: Humoresque of a Little Dog. That song made me sleepy. XD
Agreed, you cant brawl when your asleep

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Results for New Pork City

Best... UNFOUNDED REVENGE/SMASHING SONG OF PRAISE
Worst... HUMORESQUE OF A LITTLE DOG

Today will be the Brawl stage with the fewest choices... Flat Zone 2. See first post for details.

Also, I would like to know if you people want to go through the Melee stages as well.
FAIL. :(

anyway, this one's easy:
best: flat zone (melee)
worst: chill

fortunArcanum

Smash Cadet
BEST: Chill (Dr. Mario)
LEAST GOOD: Flat Zone (Melee)

It was so, so, so tough to choose between Chill and FZ2. Oh well. As for Melee stages, yes please. Even if it is just to see how well Pollyanna dominates when we get to Onett, I want to do the Melee stages.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Flat Zone 2

Best: Flat Zone 2
Worst: Chill (Dr. Mario)

Regarding Melee stages, since most only have two BGMs, it would be a waste to be asking for best and worst BGMs for those stages.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Best: Flat Zone (Melee)
-Flat Zone 2 (stage and song) just couldn't live up to the original.

Worst: Chill
-One of the most forgetable songs in the game. The only Dr. Mario song we need is in PictoChat.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Best: Flat Zone 2. (So catchy~)
Worst: Flat Zone Melee (Not so catchy)

And for the Melee stages, you could group them into pairs or something, or just what's the best overall...though I guess that wouldn't help decide what's better for the individual stage. =/

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Regarding Melee stages, since most only have two BGMs, it would be a waste to be asking for best and worst BGMs for those stages.
See, I was thinking this too. But it actually wouldn't be a total waste because we would still find out which one of the two people like better. It wouldn't really be a "best and worst"; more like "the good one and the bad/not-so-good one".

EDIT: Whoa. Totally forgot the most important part of my post.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Worst: Chill (Dr. Mario)
And yes to doing melee stages since many songs from melee have changed.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Best: Flat Zone (Melee)

One of the hardest choices so far. All three songs are terrific in some funny way.

Personally, I would rather not do the Melee stages. Two choices would make for a pretty dry, cut-and-paste set of results in most cases.

Top Bottom