• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Frigate Orpheon by far. Multiplayer Metroid Prime 2 goes with the stage [well] and the formations are great. Mario Circuit is okay...I guess, but it doesn't compare (although I love Waluigi Pinball).

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Orpheon, I personally enjoy the clips I've seen of people getting flipped off the top of the screen by not jumping and people who don't know about the flip make matches on it much more fun.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Frigate.
Scary parasite queen sounds during epic battles>getting friggin run over by a 1-inch tall cart.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I don't think there is a soul here who doesn't agree with Frigate. With the exception of Viper.

I vote frigate because it's frigate-ing awesome.

IMPORTANT: Have they figured out how to replace sound effects yet? I want to make the parasite queen yell "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Instead of roaring.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Frigate Orpheon

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Parasite Queen's shield was barely penetrable!
(6-17)

Today will be Brinstar Vs. Big Blue Vs. Yoshi's Island (Melee). Two most voted will advance.

Sci

Smash Cadet
process of elimination, shall we?

Big Blue....No, I hate does cars so much

Yoshi's island....Blocks have gotten me into jams

That leaves Brinstar so Brinstar it is.

Top Bottom