• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Moltres is dowsed!
(9:6)

Post of the Day: KnyaGuy

Today will be
Vs.

I wonder whose birthday it could be tomorrow... maybe a Roy mainer...

§leepy God

Smash Master
Oh gawd, tell me you guys didn't encounter very big problems when Manaphy came and ****ed up the match for you. In time battle, I was about to win after getting the last stock at a few seconds on the clock, then someone drew Manaphy and swap places with the person I was going to kill, then after Manaphy swap, I died and they gave the person I was going to kill the win. What are the odds of that happening? It's because Pokemon like that is the reason why I'm not too cool with Pokeball's. I'll vote Lugia because it helps me better than Manaphy.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Manaphy, because Lugia has a suprisingly bad hitbox...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Your all retarted for voting for Lugia.

Manaphy is one of the main reasons I even put pokeballs on.

Seriously get the Homebrew channel and get the code that makes only manaphy appear. Its the coolest thing ever.

Screw Lugia.

Manaphy is the coolest thing to happen in Brawl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv9rIMRZzJA

20 Bucks says you'll have more fun with manaphy only then any other pokemon in the. game.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Only Manaphy is hilarious, but Lugia is my favorite legendary bird from my favorite Pokemon game. He must win :p

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Manaphy was supposed to win this whole tournament. Why is it losing the first round?

I guess its not cool to play as different characters in one game.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
N-Tay. He has smoke on his back. Kind of looks like a cloud.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Even though Entei is evil and Celebi is actually really good in the games, I'm picking Entei.
Rawr

Edit: Oh my lord, was Rayquaza in this tournament? I just found out he has the coolest shiny EVER.

Top Bottom