• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
.....For reasons unknown, the Waterfall seems to have issues with it's textures.
The texture is not showing correctly in Brawl.

Edit: NeverMind.

When I changed the texture reference in Materials I forgot to change the Decal Texture name. It looks awesome since I got the frame timing right.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
you'll find out later,

now i need to know how to assign a texture to a model in 3ds max !
(model i made)
it's for FD, not for me !

well,
it looks like that,

and it's an hexagon,
i'll try to rip the FD Melee model and compare it with this one

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Yo everyone! I need help.

I want to make a model (with a collision attached) move into Z axis, but I want it so that when the model does this, whoever is above that model will fall.

Can anyone help me with this?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
The only thing I can think of is attaching the collision to a bone on an invisible model, then making that scale to 0. But the problem with that is it makes the characters move left & right when it disappears.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I have a feeling the characters might be carried with it if you do that, but it's worth trying a few things until you get it working.

Kati

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a version of skyworld where the ground doesn't cause attacks to lag? or better yet, does anyone have knowledge as to what needs to be tweaked in Brawlbox?

I never thought it was that bad, until I realized that it ruins every one of Meta-knight's ground attacks.

Kati

Smash Lord
Ahh well I should have specified that I am using skyworld+. There are just clouds for the fall-through platforms, and then the main platform has the breakable material, but it cannot be broken.

I will go ask in this the request thread however.

thx

br3compactor

Smash Ace
RELEASE!
CITY NIGHTS DESTINATION

Final Destination on a nighttime city.

Wi-fi friendly.

This is just the beggining of something bigger.

DON'T MODIFY WITHOUT PERMISSION!

Download Link:

:link2:

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Power's Stages

Well, I seem to be one of the later stage hackers, as I've just became into the scene. Nevertheless, here are my current stages made: (All stages Released are in my BrawlVault.)
PREVIEWS (To be released.)
The Dome (Jan 5th)
Okami Girl Stage (Dec 31st)

TROPHY TUSSLES

MIDNA [Stage]

FALLEN MANSION [Texture]

FINAL DESTINATION (MELEE) [Texture]

SNOWY KINGDOM [Texture]

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
The dome is so LOL and cool in it's own way.

A teaser of a stage that may be put on hold until the Mdl0 converter is finished.

The first 3D stage I made when I was new to stage Hacking has been is back. With a revamp/engance.

Top Bottom