• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
One thing is sure: The egg is not causing that freeze xD

I'll fix the texture issue in Fourside, but not by adding that texture, but making the model using another of the existing ones. Thanks anyway :p

I'm going to the brawlbox creation thread to see now

EDIT: Egg stage fixed... Kinda xD

It needs some work with collisions and spawn points... Now it's up to you BigSharkZ

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ojq1zzztjnj
Wow, that is..wonderful. I really owe you one. Thanks for the 500th time!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Hey guys I have a pretty important thing to say, I'm not sure if this has been discovered before, but w/e; As we all know, smashville has 5 .pacs, and you really only need one and can rename it to fit whichever time of day you like. But, if you only use one, such as the one that is supposed to be used for day, the sky will appear the same color blue for every .pac it is renamed to. To fix this, you obviously have to download the correct .pac, and replace whatever need replacing (textures, models, etc). I've seen a lot of hacks that have the blue sky in the afternoon, or at night, and it really looks a lot better when it has the correct color sky, I hope this helps people.

here is in example:
With incorrect file:

With correct file:

[/hype]
This stage looks pretty ill, can't wait for it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hmm, I'm having a problem I used to have a long time ago, when converting MP3 files to BRSTMs, using Dantarion's tool. Some songs play fine for a few seconds, then it's static which burns my ears. One of the songs I made just didn't work at all. Anyone knows why? I wish I still had Moosehunter's converter, it was perfect..

Also, expect a release for my four stages by tonight. I'm also including portrtaits if anyone wants them.

Edit: Well, MASTERLINKX told me to try something. I'll give you the results.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
i need help. whenever i put in this code on ocarina code manager 1.2 it says invalid code line.
this is the stage ascII data.

STGONLINETRAINING.PAC (ONLI)
4f4e4c49
nevermind i got it to work.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Also, expect a release for my four stages by tonight. I'm also including portrtaits if anyone wants them.
Okay does the stages include your old moon stage that you never finished?
Also can I make a black gamecube varient of your gamecube stage, I hade a black gamecube so I thought it would be cool.
Lastly If you do release the moon stage can i use the moon's modol for my clock tower stage im working on?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Okay does the stages include your old moon stage that you never finished?
Also can I make a black gamecube varient of your gamecube stage, I hade a black gamecube so I thought it would be cool.
Lastly If you do release the moon stage can i use the moon's modol for my clock tower stage im working on?
Yes, yes, and yes! =D

Alright, my BRSTM problem was fixed. If anyone is curious about how I fixed it, well, it's simple.

Move all the songs that are glitched to a folder in your desktop, and copy all the other songs in another one. Then, delete all the songs (The glitched one shouldn't be in your SD Card, just on your computer), that are on the SD Card, put the working ones first, then the glitched one, and it should work.

Another problem now..one of my stages doesn't work on the Online Training stage, even with a rel file. Anyone could test it and see if it works for them on that stage? http://www.mediafire.com/?ojq1zzztjnj

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Yes, yes, and yes! =D

Alright, my BRSTM problem was fixed. If anyone is curious about how I fixed it, well, it's simple.

Move all the songs that are glitched to a folder in your desktop, and copy all the other songs in another one. Then, delete all the songs (The glitched one shouldn't be in your SD Card, just on your computer), that are on the SD Card, put the working ones first, then the glitched one, and it should work.

Another problem now..one of my stages doesn't work on the Online Training stage, even with a rel file. Anyone could test it and see if it works for them on that stage? http://www.mediafire.com/?ojq1zzztjnj
Thanks Bigsharkz can't wait to see the stages your releasing.
Black gamecube will be fun to make, also what stages do the gamecube and the links awakening stages go on?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks Bigsharkz can't wait to see the stages your releasing.
Black gamecube will be fun to make, also what stages do the gamecube and the links awakening stages go on?
They're both on Final Destination. I tried to port Tal Tal Heights on Skyworld, but it freezes. I could have done something wrong, though. I'm using a tool that makes the files for you.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
Lo and Behold! My first animated stage!

It's Stormy Ice Peak!

Retextured the Ice Peak in the background to look more like a mountain peak. Also credit to Legendary Super Mario's Kumuru's Mansion Stage Texture for the background.

Crystal Platforms! And rain, with credit to Mr. Chuy's tutorial. ^_^
Link Here.

I may update this If I can find a way to add lightning or the illusion of lightning to the background.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It's Stormy Ice Peak!
Retextured the Ice Peak in the background to look more like a mountain peak. Also credit to Legendary Super Mario's Kumuru's Mansion Stage Texture for the background.
Link Here.

I may update this If I can find a way to add lightning or the illusion of lightning to the background.
So... Why is the background pink? >_>

So someone should put smashskiffs big moving bg (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2162&Moderated=All) over yoshis island(Brawl) since it would look really cool. i already tried and failed badly.
IIRC part of Yoshi's Island's background is in the same model as the stage, or something like that. I remember having some ideas for that stage a while back but they turned out to be impossible.

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
IIRC part of Yoshi's Island's background is in the same model as the stage said:
What if we zeroed out all the polygons except for the stage?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Argh, I'm desperate. I finally fixed my Termina Field stage, and thanks to Mewtwo, I figured out how to fix the palette glitch (I had it once again for some reason). Now, my only stage to finish is Tal Tal Heights, yet it doesn't load on Online Training stage. Anyone can try it out for me? http://www.mediafire.com/?ojq1zzztjnj

Over which stage should I put that Gamecube .pac? And doesn't it need a rel .file?
Well, you should download it once I post it on my blog, because I'll explain everything. But, it goes on Final Destination, no rel files needed.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
What if we zeroed out all the polygons except for the stage?
You could try it, but it would be a hassle to do, and removing mass amounts of polygons sometimes causes bad glitches in the game. But if you're willing to delete all the polygons yourself, you could try it.

But I have to wonder how the stage would work. Yoshi's Island isn't a floating platform like Battlefield, it's a hill sticking out of the ground. How would it fly over the ocean? o_O

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
You could try it, but it would be a hassle to do, and removing mass amounts of polygons sometimes causes bad glitches in the game. But if you're willing to delete all the polygons yourself, you could try it.

But I have to wonder how the stage would work. Yoshi's Island isn't a floating platform like Battlefield, it's a hill sticking out of the ground. How would it fly over the ocean? o_O
get rid of the water polygon in the model. lol

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Can anyone test it? I'm tired of restarting my Wii, it's been like, 100 times? >_>

If no one wants to, I'll do it myself. I'm just working on other things.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I'll wait until a rel for another stage comes out. I'd love to play it, but don't wanna lose the standard Final Dest.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I'll wait until a rel for another stage comes out. I'd love to play it, but don't wanna lose the standard Final Dest.
I just want someone to test it on the Online Training Stage and Final Destination, and give me the results. Apparently it works on Final Destination, so if it does, I'll put it on that and swap my Gamecube stage with it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I'll do it xD
Really? Seriously, you're the best. I asked like, 20 people, literally, and all of them had reasons. Wii not working, Wii not with them, busy, watching a movie, not at home, and so on. Thanks again. By the way, what did you mean by doing the collisons for that stage? What should I change? The stage wouldn't load for me after many attemps on the Online Training stage, so I couldn't try it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Really? Seriously, you're the best. I asked like, 20 people, literally, and all of them had reasons. Wii not working, Wii not with them, busy, watching a movie, not at home, and so on. Thanks again. By the way, what did you mean by doing the collisons for that stage? What should I change? The stage wouldn't load for me after many attemps on the Online Training stage, so I couldn't try it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmtmzqwutzm

Now it works for Wifi room

When you test it you will see that some parts of the egg have no walls or something and you go into it, and then you fall. Furthermore, you start the battle inside the egg, so you die. Something needs to be done with it indeed.

If you weren't able to fix it properly or something, I can make it for you. But try it yourself first xD

Oh, some things for you and others to know: The main difference between a stage working as final destination and wifi room is the modeldata2. For a wifi room, the contents of modeldata2 don't exist. Final destination needs the modeldata2, if doesn't exist, then crashes. So to make a stage compatible with both, you have to:

1- Have a modeldata2 with a model inside (I usually use an empty model, I call it static)
2- Have all the contents of the stage in modeldata1 and modeldata101, those are shared by both types of stages.

Hope this helps many people :p

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Dude, you don't know how much I love you. More than that and this love would be a little bit too suspicious. It took you 7 minutes and you already have a freshly baked download ready to go. You can do anything related to stages, can you? Are you Jesus? Have my babies..when I'll have them.

Thanks for telling me what to fix, I'll get to it right now, and thanks for telling me how to fix the stage as well.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You're welcome :p

Oh, btw, for those who downloaded my Alive Rayquaza's Lake stage, I want to point something...

I have noticed a mistake I made with the stage... Being this the result:

If you don't like gigantic mews, then re-download it xDDD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6006&Moderated=All

Now the stage works for all versions of Spear Pillar, including Cresselia's.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hey, that really looks like an edit of my Tetra. o_o

Do you know who made it? The shield is exactly the same except that mine is white, and my colors have less saturation.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Oh, some things for you and others to know: The main difference between a stage working as final destination and wifi room is the modeldata2. For a wifi room, the contents of modeldata2 don't exist. Final destination needs the modeldata2, if doesn't exist, then crashes. So to make a stage compatible with both, you have to:

1- Have a modeldata2 with a model inside (I usually use an empty model, I call it static)
2- Have all the contents of the stage in modeldata1 and modeldata101, those are shared by both types of stages.

Hope this helps many people :p
So wait, Wifi waiting room doesn't normally have ModelData2 but it can work if it has one anyway? Does that mean that you can hack a stage starting on FD and simply put a blank model in ModelData2 and it will magically work on the Wifi waiting room as well?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Mewtwo should be a freakin' mod. He's the most intelligent stage hacker I've ever seen.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Uh, the stage isn't working. :p

Is it working for you? Or- *slaps self*

I'm using a rel file. XD.

Edit: Eh..still not working. o_o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey, that really looks like an edit of my Tetra. o_o

Do you know who made it? The shield is exactly the same except that mine is white, and my colors have less saturation.
I got some tetra some time ago and I edited/recolored it. It could be yours, don't know

This is a pic I made when I made it from the original one

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
So wait, Wifi waiting room doesn't normally have ModelData2 but it can work if it has one anyway? Does that mean that you can hack a stage starting on FD and simply put a blank model in ModelData2 and it will magically work on the Wifi waiting room as well?
Yeah, that's what I'm doing with almost every of my stages since I made the FD/WWR compatible budokai tenkaichi stage xD

And not only that, if you look for my battlefield64 in the vault, you will see that it's compatible with battlefield, final destination and wifi room without rel files. That's because I made it have all the needed modeldatas for battlefield and used the modeldata shared by the three of them (the modeldata[1])

Or better than this, Fourside works as wifi room, and as final destination, and as battlefield, and it even works as newpork and onett. It's a shame that those two have some bugs because of the chimera and the collisions that make the cars crash xD

Mewtwo should be a freakin' mod. He's the most intelligent stage hacker I've ever seen.
O.o xD

Well, thanks about that xDD

Uh, the stage isn't working. :p

Is it working for you? Or- *slaps self*

I'm using a rel file. XD.

Edit: Eh..still not working. o_o
Mmm... The stage works for me, unless the uploaded file is corrupted or something.

Are other wifi room stages working for you?

EDIT: Sorry for doubleposting ^^U xD

Mr.Chuy

Chuy

It's Stormy Ice Peak!
*image*
*image*
Link

Battlefield sky color animate it yellow->white or vice-versa and ta da! lightning effect

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Top Bottom