• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
BEHOLD!

(not made by me, texture made by mastaklo, stage by Mewtwo_2000 i just dunno if he goes to this thread.)

download:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7820&DiplayName=Brawl Styled Hyrule Castle
I like that. But not the background image.

Hozu I did exactly what you just posted months and months ago... when BrawlBox was first updated so that bones could be moved. It used to be in the other stage thread but I don't know if it's still there.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Can somebody make some videos of my stages for me? It would be much appreciated.

12. *Stormy Smashville

Day

Afternoon

Night

Rain, lightning(!), clouds, etc are all animated. *Thanks to Chuy and Mewtwo2000 for helping me with model and texture problems I was having early on. *Download includes Brawl+ pacs as well. *I apologize for the download size, but I did not want to upload multiple files onto Brawlvault, and I wanted to keep it simple.

11. *Snowy Smashville (Major Credit to Canon98 for the awesome texture)

Day

Afternoon

Night

Snow and all of the clouds are animated.
Download includes Brawl+ Pacs as well as vBrawl. *Shouldn't desync either.

10. * New Corneria (old ship)

Just a backround swap. *The loop is a little glitchy after the first few times, but its not that bad.
Doesn't desync.

9. *Heavenly Battlefield- By Lordno@h and Chuy

But it comes in 2 more flavours!!! Rain and snow are included, as well as Brawl+ versions.
rain:

Snow:

Chuy and I made this together, check out his thread for the night time versions coming soon.

post updated

Copied from here

Mit

Smash Ace
I think the tree trunks have to be a tad thinner in respect to the leaves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMjVClUXmqs

Granted, they're still pretty thick, but the leaves...
I think it's a bit easier to see in Melee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXLq6DcmItI

Also, someone make a **** N64/Melee Green Greens with three platforms, no side platforms, and no blocks. Tree and apples are fine. That stage was awesome :(

Doesn't even need N64 textures or any of that. Just get rid of those other elements (or move them far, far away), enlarge the stage, and you're done (if the tree can be enlarged...).

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Also, someone make a **** N64/Melee Green Greens with three platforms, no side platforms, and no blocks. Tree and apples are fine. That stage was awesome :(

Doesn't even need N64 textures or any of that. Just get rid of those other elements (or move them far, far away), enlarge the stage, and you're done (if the tree can be enlarged...).
look on the last page (put forth some effort >_>). i'm working on it.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman

Because not everyone likes rain. I probably should have done this version first come to think of it. Get it here. Contains the smaller and larger versions of the castle. I also updated the rainy one with some minor fixes and it also comes with the larger castle as well.

I like that. But not the background image.
Actually, the guy who made that stage contacted me about using my background. At first, I was going to do it myself but then I realized that he would do a better job with the castle's textures than I could (since some have to be changed because his uses an older version of the castle). I hope he gets back to me soon.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Good lookin NO@H and Chuy, I been waiting on that Smashville to drop for a minute now lol, looks mad ill. As for the Battlefield as an unexpected bonus to my knowledge, snow one is crazy, I'ma most definitely use these. Not like the ones I take off in like a week or somethin, these are ones to keep. I been lookin though all of the new stages and stuff and I just wasn't feelin them until these came.

Props to you both.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Good lookin NO@H and Chuy, I been waiting on that Smashville to drop for a minute now lol, looks mad ill. As for the Battlefield as an unexpected bonus to my knowledge, snow one is crazy, I'ma most definitely use these. Not like the ones I take off in like a week or somethin, these are ones to keep. I been lookin though all of the new stages and stuff and I just wasn't feelin them until these came.

Props to you both.
Thanks! you should be able to turn off safe search and dl them now.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Oh crap it does? In what vBrawl or Brawl+? and are you sure you didn't get the vbrawl/+ pacs mixed up?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
You said it was: "1. kirby 64 battle against whisp woods." That doesn't sound like N64/Melee Green Greens :C
its the ****ing kirby stage. stop *****ing about what people are calling it. you can see the stage with your own eyes. it doesn't take a ****ing genius to see what it is. ****, are you really that stupid?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
In vBrawl, and yeah I got the right ones. D:
I'll look at it, it might be awhile before a fixed version is out though, I have no idea what is causing it. Can I recruit you as my tester online?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I relocated the trainer to the pipes and finished the rail and it loads, but something feels missing.

I can't seem to find out what it is. Maybe it needs moar of the Big Shell in the background.

Mit

Smash Ace
This ngr is mad.
Second. It's almost comical the overreactions and tantrums he can throw.

In any case, I did not play Kirby 64. For all I know, it could've been some all flat stage with no platforms, or have blocks falling down all over it, ****, it could be anything. I'm sure the kiddie you replied to and said that it was indeed the Kirby 64 battle had something else in mind as well.

Actually, yes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbRfOkj50o With how round the stage looked in that previous state, it does look like you could be making a stage just like that, without platforms.

Anyways, thanks for making the stage :) Surprised it took someone so long to start something like this.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
excuse me, i just assumed that if it looked like dream land, was textured like dream land, even had wispy woods in the same place as dreamland that people would be able to figure out that it was dream land. apparently i overestimated the intelligence of people on the internet. next time i'll be sure to spell it out for you in small, easy to understand words so you don't get confused. i just hope that you'll be able to keep up...

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
......ANYWAYS, MBlaze, check your inbox, and here are some pics of another stage thats almost finished

but the edge of the wing thing refuses to be grabbed...and then this

The beam goes through you, but when you jump up...

you get hit by it

and sometimes the arwings randomly disappear and leave their collision data behind
help?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
excuse me, i just assumed that if it looked like dream land, was textured like dream land, even had wispy woods in the same place as dreamland that people would be able to figure out that it was dream land. apparently i overestimated the intelligence of people on the internet. next time i'll be sure to spell it out for you in small, easy to understand words so you don't get confused. i just hope that you'll be able to keep up...
Don't forget the several posts that you made specifically saying that you were making Dream Land.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Don't worry i'm not the only one who surprised how long it took for people to get it
kinda funny in a sad way

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Preview (Kind of) of my next stage:

Also, yes, Pokemon Trainer is recolored. His "pink" is now red, the "grey", black, and the pants have more saturation and are darker. I also added shadow on his face, and gave him a smile. Oh, I also changed his hair color to a darker one, gave him dark black eyes, and blurred parts on his face.

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

And no, Frozenhobo, I didn't forget about your request, don't worry. Any ideas for the font?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman

Also, yes, Pokemon Trainer is recolored. His "pink" is now red, the "grey", black, and the pants have more saturation and are darker. I also added shadow on his face, and gave him a smile. Oh, I also changed his hair color to a darker one, gave him dark black eyes, and blurred parts on his face.

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

And no, Frozenhobo, I didn't forget about your request, don't worry. Any ideas for the font?
:O

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I KNOW WHAT THIS IS... :D plz finish it, It'll be awesomesauce.

SonicTHDark

Smash Cadet

*Epic Pic*

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

The real Red? YES!!! Thank god that pink wannabe is gone!!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright.

Another preview, in-game:

Edit: Need help here. How do I make it so many models have different animations? I tried two different things, yet none of them worked. Plus, the animation on my first try did not loop.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
If you want to have the animations to loop, look at the chr0 and make the second unknown value 1 to loop.
If you are having issues with models having different animations, look at the name of the bones you're moving. If they have the same name, you'll get conflicts. Name them differently and make the 1st frame of all animations keyframes.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
Alright.

Another preview, in-game:

Edit: Need help here. How do I make it so many models have different animations? I tried two different things, yet none of them worked. Plus, the animation on my first try did not loop.
Did you tried to put each model with a different animation in a different modeldata ?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I prefer mine by more. What do you mean by "cat"? And simple recolor? Pokemon Trainer in Brawl is in fact Red, I just changed a few things so it looked like he was from HG/SS. It's not like there's anything else to add. One more thing, the color scheme he used is totally wrong.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hows this?

Looks cool, RAWRzilla, but I'll make my own. Anyone has an idea of why my models are not animated? First time, I tried to give an animation to each on the same Model Data, then I gave them one animation and imported all the bones and edited them, then I tried having different model datas with animations associated to them. None of them worked, except that I managed to get Red to animate once, but he wasn't looped, and the main stage was animated as well.

Well, I managed to animate Red and Mt. Silver, and make both loop, but Charizard disappeared (He used to be T-Stanced in the middle of the stage).

One more thing, why is the main platform changing from white to brown? Is it because of the lighting?

Edit: I remembered what Mewtwo told me about stages, so I made Model Data [0] with a static model, then I put Charizard in another one, but it'\s the same thing in-game..

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I've gotten both Pokemon Trainer and Charizard working (Looped and animated!), but now, the stage dissapeared! XD.

Top Bottom