• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Discussion?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I do the same thing Samus does with Doc. Up B to the edge, drop off and bair while abusing invincibility frames.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ya that but if you time it just righ tor the samus messes up then your good to go
It's not that hard, i'd be surprised if they messed up.

Up+b -> down -> a.

Hell, doc's fin combo is harder and less rewarding, because if you're that close to the fin, you have to actually jump up a bit.
>.>

Gea

Smash Master
Or be by the back thrusters. Besides that, his body is small so he can't abuse the frames nearly as easily.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
ummm I'd say no to rainbow cruise.

Pros: kill zones are nearby
Cons:
kill zones are nearby
She can pretty much land cancel missiles at every height, and outcamp you in general
She manuevers much better than you.

In other words, you have to approach her, only to fear that you'll just get killed off the side. She can run around using the platforms very well (though doc can too, what he does with them isn't as useful as what samus does. Plus she can camp like a ***** almost everywhere.

In other words, unless you are sure you can get in and kill the samus, either prepare for a long match or choose another stage...<_<

(I may be a bit biased--I got ***** by someone who was a n00b except that I had just taught him missile canceling on this stage)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Or be by the back thrusters. Besides that, his body is small so he can't abuse the frames nearly as easily.
that's an understood statement about it.

What i said, though; is that if you're going right under the fin (where you would actually be comboing said person), you have to jump a little before you up+b.

O_O

Gea

Smash Master
that's an understood statement about it.

What i said, though; is that if you're going right under the fin (where you would actually be comboing said person), you have to jump a little before you up+b.

O_O

>.> Which is why I said "or be in the back."

Either or.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
THERE IS NO EITHER/OR.

EITHER YOU'RE UNDER THE FIN OR YOU PERISH AS YOU'RE SWEPT OUT INTO THE OPEN AIR AND YOUR TUBBY DOC *** BOUNCES OFF THE PAVEMENT OF CORNERIA BELOW.

.... XD

Gea

Smash Master
THERE IS NO EITHER/OR.

EITHER YOU'RE UNDER THE FIN OR YOU PERISH AS YOU'RE SWEPT OUT INTO THE OPEN AIR AND YOUR TUBBY DOC *** BOUNCES OFF THE PAVEMENT OF CORNERIA BELOW.

.... XD
Wut Dogy? If you want to catch the fin without jumping, you stand at where the light grey meets the dark grey of the thrusters. >.>;

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i know, i think i've done it in just about every match i've played on corneria.

I'm doing this kool craze on the internet.

It's called joking!

YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME GEA! IT'S FUN!!! XD

(im completely joking around and playing ps2 if you cant tell)

Gea

Smash Master
i know, i think i've done it in just about every match i've played on corneria.

I'm doing this kool craze on the internet.

It's called joking!

YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME GEA! IT'S FUN!!! XD

(im completely joking around and playing ps2 if you cant tell)

<.< I couldn't tell if you were making fun of me or not. v.v

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
You can also sweetspot the fin with a well-placed full hop, but...what's the point lol. It even works with the backwards full hop. =]

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Dr. Mario's stage can get REALLY annoying and irritating after a while. At first, it's a fun stage to play on, but it gets old after a while. You think it'll be put into Brawl?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Which stage is that? Mushroom Kingdom I or II?

MKII is one of my top three favorite stages, and my number one favorite stage with Doc =]

orintemple

Smash Lord
omg that stage i hate with all my soul...i always kill myself on that stage no matter what charater i use i truely hate that stage i hope it is not in brawl
I doubt it will be. They would probably make a NEW Mushroom Kingdom stage like they did for Melee.

Also I doubt Doc will be in Brawl.

Top Bottom