• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Discussion: Stages you would like to see

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Say no more, compadre.

World 8-4
Bowser’s Castle
4AB8FDD8-FCD0-4152-8A4B-F25308D9E81E.jpeg

Game of Origin: Super Mario Bros. (1985)

Description: The grand battle that cemented the perpetual rivalry between Mario and Bowser. Many hazards appear on this stage, and sometimes Bowser himself shows his devious face! Can you overcome his dastardly castle?

Layout: Fighters mainly duke it out on the bridge on which Bowser is fought. However, the whole area is widely expanded to be more suitable for fighting. There is also a ring of platforms suspended on a rotating mechanism, and an arc-shaped platform appears above the bridge whenever Bowser’s defeated.

Gimmicks and Hazards: Bowser appears every now and then to throw several hammers (8% each, small knockback) and breathe fire (5% each, small knockback). The arc-shaped platform appears just before an 8-bit Mario appears (10%, OK knockback) and jumps towards the axe that collapses the bridge and defeats Bowser. Fighters need to jump onto the rotating platforms to avoid falling into the lava (10% each hit, OK knockback), which acts as a Danger Zone. There are also two small rotating Fire Bars on opposite sides of the mechanism (4%, small knockback)

Music: All Mario series music.

Main: King Bowser - Super Mario Bros. 3

Alt.: Super Mario Bros. Medley (for 3DS/Wii U)

Battlefield/Ω Form: The bricks in the castle are in the shape of Final Destination. The platforms are the ones that appear in every Castle except for the ones in World 7 and 8.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
This could be a great stage, honestly.

The stage would be set mainly on Bowser's Bridge and your in the middle of a boss battle, stage slightly altered. Mario and Bowser, 8 bit versions are both aggressive hazards with spikey boxes. Only 8 bit Mario is capable of using the bridge switch, where player characters will need to jump to each roomy corners of the brick sections quickly. 8 bit Mario will even occasionally approach the bridge with a star power up, ensuring the stage's lava hazard more so than common.
I think I downloaded a stage builder map similar to this, and it would be a fun map if the bridge could collapse.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Mad Convoy Race
AB6F0A3E-7745-44E2-B954-AAF068ED6E92.png

Game of Origin:
Sonic Adventure 2 (2001)

Description:

Rollin’ around at the speed of sound

Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow

Can’t stick around, have to keep movin’ on

Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!

Must keep on moving ahead

No time for guessing, follow my plan instead

Trusting in what you can see

Take my lead, I’ll set you free!

Follow me, set me free

Trust me and we will escape from the city

I’ll make it through,

Follow me!

Layout: Fighters mainly fight on the GUN truck that chases Sonic at the end of the level, which goes down-right the whole time. Sometimes, debris will appear that can be used as platforms.

Gimmicks and Hazards: The kinds of debris that appear are:

-Cars

-Scaffolding

-Trees (the tree’s leaves can be broken, which deals 8% damage to any fighters in the radius

In addition, when there’s no debris, three saw blades come out of the left side of the truck. One at a time, these saw blades slash both vertically and horizontally (15%, OK knockback).

Music: All Sonic series music

Main: Escape from the City

Alt.: Live and Learn

Battlefield/Ω Form: The Ω form platform is based off the GUN truck in design, floating above the park. The platforms are based on the hexagonal pillars in the middle of the level.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mad Convoy Race
View attachment 271303
Game of Origin:
Sonic Adventure 2 (2001)

Description:

Rollin’ around at the speed of sound

Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow

Can’t stick around, have to keep movin’ on

Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!

Must keep on moving ahead

No time for guessing, follow my plan instead

Trusting in what you can see

Take my lead, I’ll set you free!

Follow me, set me free

Trust me and we will escape from the city

I’ll make it through,

Follow me!

Layout: Fighters mainly fight on the GUN truck that chases Sonic at the end of the level, which goes down-right the whole time. Sometimes, debris will appear that can be used as platforms.

Gimmicks and Hazards: The kinds of debris that appear are:

-Cars

-Scaffolding

-Trees (the tree’s leaves can be broken, which deals 8% damage to any fighters in the radius

In addition, when there’s no debris, three saw blades come out of the left side of the truck. One at a time, these saw blades slash both vertically and horizontally (15%, OK knockback).

Music: All Sonic series music

Main: Escape from the City

Alt.: Live and Learn

Battlefield/Ω Form: The Ω form platform is based off the GUN truck in design, floating above the park. The platforms are based on the hexagonal pillars in the middle of the level.
Awesome!
(I picture the truck itself getting more and more wrecked as it destroys anything during it's destructive rampage.)

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Willamette Mall
Origin: Dead Rising

Stage Layout:
Players fight in the paradise plaza part of the mall. The water fountain is to the left, and a flowerbed is to the right. Kent Swanson, one of the game's bosses, will appear in the background and take photos of the fight throughout the match. The true eye cult will act as stage hazards, they will target a random fighter, hold up some explosives and blow up, dealing damage to anyone caught in the blast.

Music:

Willamette Mall theme (Remix)
Army Theme
Paul boss theme
Adam boss theme
Brock boss theme
Terror is Reality Theme
Slappy boss theme
Shoal Night Club theme

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Sand Canyon
Origin: Kirby's Dreamland 3

Stage Layout:
The stage will look like it would have been drawn with crayons, meaning it would have a similar graphical appearance to Kirby Dreamland 3. The stage itself would be rather simple, there would a main platform with an indent in the middle and two smaller platforms floating above it. The main platform will have walk off ledges. A very enemies from dreamland 3 will make an appearance in the background like Batamon and Doka.

Music:

Sand Canyon (Remix)
Sand Canyon 1
Iceberg
Ripple Field 1
Cast Montage
Cloudy Park
Hyper Zone 1

Perkilator

Smash Legend
( Opossum Opossum you might like this one)
Northern Zofia
Temple of Mila

Game of Origin: Fire Emblem Gaiden (1992)

Description: A temple (if you couldn’t tell) dedicated to Mila, the Earth Mother. Mila herself occasionally appears to gift her followers with the blessing of power.

Layout: The stage starts off in front of the stairs leading up to the throne Mila sits on. Two long and thin-ish bowl-looking platforms appear above the water on each side of the floor. The platforms lower to the water’s surface when two of Mila’s servants (statues resembling Mila) rise from the water.

Gimmicks and Hazards: When the statues appear, they each depict a different base class from Shadows of Valentia that alter a fighter’s stats:

Soldier: Increases physical power but slightly lowers speed.

Mercenary: Increases speed and physical power but lowers defense.

Cavalier: Increases speed and nothing else.

Archer: Increases ranged power but slightly decreases speed.

Pegasus Knight: Increases jump power but slightly decreases attack power.

Mage: Increases ranged power but decreases defense.

Cleric: Greatly heals off damage but slightly decreases attack power and defense.

Music: All music from the Fire Emblem series, along with:
  • What Lies at the End (Shadows of Valentia; New Remix)
  • The Sacrifice and the Saint (Shadows of Valentia)
  • Twilight of the Gods (Shadows of Valentia; New Remix)
  • Forbidden Sanctuary~Echoes (New Mystery of the Emblem)
  • Story 2: Each Map’s Beginning (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light; New Remix)
  • Path of the Hero-King~Fates (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light)
  • Together, We Ride~New Remix (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light)
  • Sweet Victory (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light; New Remix)
  • Dark Emperor Hardin (Mystery of the Emblem; New Remix)
  • Prologue: Birth of a Holy Knight (Genealogy of the Holy War; New Remix)
  • Chapter 2: Uprising in Augustria (Genealogy of the Holy War)
  • Endgame: The Final Holy War (Genealogy of the Holy War; New Remix)
  • The World Tree (Warriors)

Main: Twilight of the Gods (New Remix)

Alt.: With Mila’s Divine Protection (Brawl)

Battlefield/Ω Form: The Ω form platform is based off of the stairs leading up to Mila’s throne. The Battlefield platforms are based off the platforms that appear before Mila’s servants.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
i'd love to see a stardust speedway stage, it's like the best classic sonic zone
i imagine it'd be like the mario maker stage except the change in enviroment is manual
so imagine you're in the present, then one of the time travel signs from sonic cd shows up, you interact with it, and bam, suddenly the stage transitions to the past, with the music changing and everything

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd like to see a stage based on Chemical Plant Zone - maybe incorporate the setting of the boss fight (of Sonic 2, not Sonic Mania), and a few other elements that the stage has like moving platforms. It would give them a chance to include more Sonic music or even remixes.

Maybe to recreate the tension that the level brought, it could be like Planet Zebes from Smash 64, with a rising water level. Being in the water doesn't damage you, but it slows you down, and if you stay in there for too long, a countdown appears over your character's head as familiar music starts to play. If the countdown reaches zero and you're still in the water, you die, though you'll have plenty of time to get out of there.

Of course, the theme for Chemical Plant Zone, whether it's the original or a remix, would have to be in there, among other Sonic songs.

---

Another stage that would be great, even if it would be terrible from a competitive standpoint, is the ancient city of Ehn'gha from Eternal Darkness. While I'd like to see a character from that game, what really has me excited would be the stage potential. The setting itself might not be anything special at first glance - a gloomy ancient underground city, but staying in there long enough tends to have an impact on any living being.

Prolonged exposure to the creatures of this place, like Zombies and Horrors, drains one's sanity, resulting in your understanding of reality becoming warped and twisted. Your percentage meter seems to jump to 999.9% for no apparent reason, your character turns into a Goomba, a notification appears on-screen to say that your controller's become unplugged, a progress bar appears on-screen to show that your Switch's save data is being erased... These would mostly be cosmetic, but I'd love to see what the development team could do with the game's sanity system (which Nintendo still owns the trademark for), even if the game didn't get a playable character. (I was pleasantly surprised to see that it even got a spirit)

Maybe those creatures could appear in the stage, resulting in different levels of sanity effects as indicated by a green bar somewhere on the stage. A zombie decreases the bar by 25%, though it goes back to zero if the zombie is beaten or disappears after a while. A Bonethief decreases the bar by 50%, a Horror decreases it by 75%, and on very rare occasions, two of the Ancients (Ulyaoth, Xel'lotath, or Chattur'gha) will appear in the background and start fighting, completely emptying the bar while they're present and causing the most severe hallucinations.

As for Eternal Darkness music, Gateway to Destiny seems like the best fit.

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I'm quite surprised we have never gotten a Dr Mario stage. Like the concept of it is so simple. Hell, It was actually planned for there to be a stage for it in the Wii U version since there were files of the Viruses from Doctor Mario as scrapped boss renders.

Other stages I can think of is Tropical Resort from Sonic. I think it would be a cool idea that Wisps appear in the stage and you can use them. The stage would also be set on the Rotatatron boss.

There are plenty of locations from Pokemon we can choose from each generation.
RBGY: Pallet Town
GSC: Lake of Rage, MT. Silver and Bell Tower.
RSE: Sky Pillar
DPP: All lakes(During the battle it transitions to another lake), Hall of Origin, and the Distortion World(This idea is my favourite, since its the most unique out of all the locations. Imagine all the anti-gravity physics coming into play in this stage and all the wacky set-places)
BW: Giant Chasm and Anville Town.
USUM: Ultra Space(Basically the whole stage revolves around you travelling to different various locations you go in the game, including Ultra Megalopolis).

The Clock Tower from Majora's Mask is another stage I'm shocked we didn't get. I don't know why they opted for Great Bay instead. A dungeon that some consider(Including me) worse than the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time.

A Tetris Stage would also be cool, but I can imagine it being similar to if Dr Mario had a stage.
I guess maybe the Dr Mario stage could only have the virus' be the only hazard, whilst there is 'gameplay' in the background.
And the Tetris stage is where you avoid Ter
Tetris blocks.

That's all the ideas I have for now.

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
The unused ones. Metal Mario's from 64. And the old versions of BF and FD

The all-star rest areas

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Another stage that comes to mind, even if it would never happen, is the Aperture Science Facility from the Portal series. The entire stage would be made out of panels that would regularly rearrange themselves, both in the foreground (changing the layout of the stage) and the background (allowing for various Aperture experiments and products to interfere with the stage, like various gels, lasers, the Weighted Companion Cube, the High Energy Pellet, the Excursion Funnel, turrets, and of course, portals. (though they'd be a different colour from the player character's to avoid confusion - maybe both of them could have white light surrounding them?)

Due to the background being rearranged, various Portal characters would also make cameos, like GLaDOS (who would make snarky remarks on the match, or maybe flood the place with neurotoxin), Wheatley, the Space Core, and (depending on who the playable character would be) Chell, Atlas, or P-Body.

For music, aside from Still Alive and Want You Gone (I'm assuming that You Wouldn't Know wouldn't make the cut due to mentioning Batman), some songs that might work would include You Can't Escape, You Know, Science Is Fun, The Part Where He Kills You, Robots FTW, and Bombs for Throwing At You.

---

While I doubt we'll get any touring stages, like Isle Delfino or Skyloft, as DLC, I'd at least like one that flies around an area like Yggdrasil's Altar for a game in the Xenoblade series. While I haven't gotten far into Xenoblade Chronicles X, I feel like Primordia would be a good fit. While any area in pretty much any Xenoblade game would work for this (the series has absolutely gorgeous landscapes, regardless of what console it's on - these are some examples of Primordia), Primordia seems unique for its mix of wilderness and futuristic urban environments.

If the platform did land, then enemies could interfere with a match, ranging from minor enemies that can be taken out in one shot to level 70+ monsters that tend to interfere with your exploration and one-shot player characters in the Xenoblade games. Or they could just appear in the background if the stage doesn't land.

For music, there's Black Tar, Uncontrollable, the Key We've Lost, and the themes for Primordia during the day and Primordia at night, among others. I don't know why Smash Bros. didn't get any music from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
if we get stages based on indie games, I would like to see stages based on shantae, shovel knight, runbow, ittle dew, celeste, undertale, yooka-laylee, hollow knight and steamworld dig.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
A fake leak from Smash for Wii U got me really wanting to see a stage based on the game Runbow. (here's the fake leak, and here's an example from Smash Bros. Crusade) It would be set up similarly to Battlefield, with an all-black central platform. (or maybe a few black central platforms with coloured bridges connecting them) There would be several floating platforms of various colours, and the stage's background would change colour every so often.

The main gimmick (of both the stage and the game) is that, if the background colour is the same as the colour of a platform, then that platform no longer exists. In the Battlefield version, the floating platforms would be black as well, since in Runbow, the background never changes to black.

Perhaps it could be like Mario Maker, where the layout is randomly generated to make gameplay less predictable (and it could allow for concepts like walls of certain colours to be included, though maybe that would cause issues with people camping), though that might be a bit excessive.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Something I realized, there is something about the stage selection in Smash 64 and Melee I love because they are interesting, immersive and well chosen. In more reason instalments, Wii U and Ultimate, the stages chosen are.. thoughtless, lazy and forgettable. They aren't immersive anymore at all.

The only really good stages are Magicant, Gerudo Valley, basically only the 3DS stages. The Paper Mario stage is gross and Great Cave Offense, Palutena's Temple are way too massive and are more like big death traps, which are gimmicks New Pork City has long since done anyway. And the newest Mario Kart stage is just all over the place.

We need the return of immersive Smash stages and all the sick suggestions I'm seeing in this thread has me worried that they probably won't.

UserKev

Smash Champion
As long as they're fun to play on who cares.
Most of the newer stages aren't fun to play on. They are just poorly translated and empty. You can have fun fighting other characters, but it isn't the stage.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Something I realized, there is something about the stage selection in Smash 64 and Melee I love because they are interesting, immersive and well chosen. In more reason instalments, Wii U and Ultimate, the stages chosen are.. thoughtless, lazy and forgettable. They aren't immersive anymore at all.

The only really good stages are Magicant, Gerudo Valley, basically only the 3DS stages. The Paper Mario stage is gross and Great Cave Offense, Palutena's Temple are way too massive and are more like big death traps, which are gimmicks New Pork City has long since done anyway. And the newest Mario Kart stage is just all over the place.

We need the return of immersive Smash stages and all the sick suggestions I'm seeing in this thread has me worried that they probably won't.
I agree but what about Brawl though? I think Brawl had a bunch of great stages like:

:halberd:
:pirateship:
:ps2:
:warioware:
:delfino:
:castlesiege:
:shadowmoses:
:skyworld:
:spearpillar:
:greenhill:
:eldin:
:lylat:

Brawl had just as much creativity or more put into the stages as 64 and Melee did.

UserKev

Smash Champion
I agree but what about Brawl though? I think Brawl had a bunch of great stages like:

:halberd:
:pirateship:
:ps2:
:warioware:
:delfino:
:castlesiege:
:shadowmoses:
:skyworld:
:spearpillar:
:greenhill:
:eldin:
:lylat:

Brawl had just as much creativity or more put into the stages as 64 and Melee did.
I low key gave out a shout out to Brawl in credibility, why I only paid attention to mentioning Smash Wii U and Ultimate because they are truly awful in original stages.

UserKev

Smash Champion
If Scorpion is to ever be confirmed:

Netherealm is themed for Bowser if he isn't to get his home stage. The stage will feature fire ball hazards that propel from the lava on to the stage, propelling downward or across the stage as a nod to classic Nintendo.

Or..

Shao Kahn's arena. MK9's variant, but the retro Kahn's arena variant could work. The stage features Shao Kahn in the background who watches the match. The stages features Kano and Sonya imprisoned in the background and Shao Kahn will occasionally comment his iconic "Don't make me laugh." "That was pathetic." "You suck." "Flawless victory." "Was that your best?" phrases to the players and his classic 2D variant will occasionally enter the stage and attack the players with his shadow charger. Shao Kahn's 2D hazard is not invincible you can duke it out with and is knock-able from the stage. Legendary stage.

Karicova

Smash Rookie
Some stages I'd like to see are

Hyrule Lake: Ocarina of Time (maybe fashioned like Banjo's Stage which rotates)

Sacred Grove (Twilight Princess)

Mount Satori (BOTW- though you are fighting on the ground so it's like the mario galaxy map except not curved)

UserKev

Smash Champion
If Smash gets a reboot like everyone is discussing, I wonder how it will handle its stage selection. Metal Cavern is likely I'm hyped to say the least, especially since it was basically the only stage not to receive an update in Ultimate. I would love to see Samus's N64 stage or Brinstar updated tho. Mute City absolutely NEEDS to make a return and previous Final Destinations should be reused.

You can make Final Destination into a traditional stage that transitions from its N64 to its most recent model. Mushroom Kingdom (Melee) should be Mario's home stage that would amazingly work.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
If Smash gets a reboot like everyone is discussing, I wonder how it will handle its stage selection. Metal Cavern is likely I'm hyped to say the least, especially since it was basically the only stage not to receive an update in Ultimate. I would love to see Samus's N64 stage or Brinstar updated tho. Mute City absolutely NEEDS to make a return and previous Final Destinations should be reused.

You can make Final Destination into a traditional stage that transitions from its N64 to its most recent model. Mushroom Kingdom (Melee) should be Mario's home stage that would amazingly work.
In a reboot, I’d assume most stages probably won’t return, and mostly new ones will be added (it’d probably be something like Kongo Jungle, Temple, Brinstar, Corneria, Pokemon Stadium (idk which one), FD, Battlefield, and maybe a couple more maps for older ones). I’d like to see Mute City (Melee) return along with Metal Cavern in multiplayer even if they probably won’t return, and I like your idea with FD. With a reboot, we might be able to get a Bowser’s Castle map, and I wonder how places like Hyrule Castle will change in it.

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
if we get stages based on rareware games, I think stages based on Jetpac, battletoads and killer instinct would be cool.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
if we get stages based on rareware games, I think stages based on Jetpac, battletoads and killer instinct would be cool.
And the roof of the DataDyne Corporation, please! I remember a French magazine who thought Fourside was just that before the Melee release.

With Joanna Dark as a fighter, of course.

Last edited:

jamesster445

Smash Lord
Love or hate Fates, I wouldve loved a stage based off the Opera House. Correct me if I'm wrong but is there a stage that's based off of a theater?

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Wii Channel
Origin: Wii

Stage concept:
on this stage, players will fight on a flat stage based on the wii main menu. 12 wii channels appear in the background, each one being based on a old nintendo game. there will be 4 nes, 4 snes, and 4 N64 channels visible in the background. throughout the match, the main stage platform will transform into one of these retro games. each transformation will bring new layouts and stage hazards. once a new layout appears, it will stay for a few minutes before going back to the default appearance of the stage.

The Wii Channels:

NES:

Super Mario Brothers:
The stage will change into super mario brothers! this layout will have floating brick blocks and useable warp pipes. this one will be the most common when the match starts.

Donkey Kong:
This layout will look like the first level of donkey kong, 25M. Barrels will be the main hazards for this part. the little fire enemies will rarely appear at the very bottom.

Wrecking Crew:
This stage transformation will have the 8-bit building appear. there will be ladders and destroyable barrels. eggplant man will appear as a slow walking stage hazard. he can be defeated by a smash attack or by one of the barrels.

Balloon Fight:
Three new platforms will appear over the stage. a flipper will also spawn at the very top platform.

SNES:

Super Mario World:
During this transformation, a slope will appear to the right of the stage and mario world blocks will appear as platforms. Rexes will also appear out of a warp pipe to the right of the stage.

Super Metroid:
The stage will transform and look like the wrecked ship. Phantoon will appear as the stage hazard for this transformation. Water in this part is not swimmable, but can be stood in. The water will slow down a fighter's movement.

A Link to the Past
The stage will change to hyrule castle. players will fight in the courtyard of the castle. there are no hazards during this transformation.

Kirby's Dreamland 3:
The stage will now look like if it was made from crayons! there will be platforms to the right and left of the stage, the middle will remain flat.

N64:

Star Fox 64:
The stage will take the appearance of the destroyed corneria. there will be two buildings on each end of the stage, in between the buildings will be a bridge. the bridge will act as a platform. arwings will sometimes shoot the bridge, so it is best if the fighters are under the bridge when that happens!

Yoshi story:
This transformation will look like world 2 of yoshi story. there will be a lava pit in the middle of the stage, but a bone bridge will allow players to travel over the lava. The white info block will also appear on the right side of the stage. the info block can be used as a platform.

Wave Race 64:
The stage will get flooded and players must get onto the floating platforms before they drown. Wave Racers can be seen racing in the background. The racers will make the water go up and down, making the platforms disappear under the water for a few seconds.

Paper Mario:
This part of the stage will take the appearance of flower meadows. branches from the big tree will be small platforms. Huff N' Puff will sometimes appear and blow heavy winds at fighters. The winds are very strong, able to make some fighters get knocked out if they are not careful.

Music:
The music on this stage will change depending on what transformation will appear. The stage will have it's own music called "Wii Channel" that will start with the normal wii music before changing to one of the stage layouts themes. if the Wii Channel song isn't picked for the stage, it will use music from the "Other" music category.

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Frantic Factory
Origin: Donkey Kong 64

Stage layout:
The stage will be set in the room with the rotating platform tower. Players will fight on the pipeline on the edge of the room. The pipeline has no incline and completely flat, there will be two regular platforms just above the pipeline. The rotating part of the tower will act as a stage hazard. Players will have to jump onto the two regular platforms to avoid getting hit by the rotating tower part. The zingers from this area will appear and if a player defeats it, the zinger will drop a random item!

Song list:

•Frantic Factory (New remix)
•Mad Jack boss theme (New remix)
•Creepy Castle (New remix)
•DK64 Medley (New remix)
•DK Island theme
•Jungle Japes
•Gloomy Galleon
•Fungue Forest
•Minigame theme

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
From a competitive angle, we could use a smaller stage or two that don't have issues. I love competitive Ultimate, so this is what I'd like to see most. Doesn't matter which game it's based on.

For a couple old stages I'd love to see return, Meta Crystal from 64 and Pokefloats from Melee.

For new stages, Tetris and Minecraft would be amazing!

UserKev

Smash Champion
I think a Final Destination 2 could be a neat new stage and a pun on Super Mario Bros and Kirby with a different background. The stage would center around Master and Crazy Hand that would hold the stage's platforms in a verity of positions. The hands will slowly change the stage's position every so often to a couple minutes that they'd both act as the stage's hazards by turn. The hand would position the stage under the partnered hand aim the player characters would need to dodge, either hand using its iconic background travel semi lock on air attack.

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Gyromite
Origin: Gyromite

The Stage:
This stage's gimmick is the red and blue moving pillars. Dr. Hector will be on a platform in the background with a switch. Hector will pull the lever of the switch, which will make the pillars move. If a fighter is caught in between a pillar and a surface, they will take heavy damage.

Music:
The stage will have a new Gyromite remix. It will also use music in the Other category.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Wide-Screen Undersea Adventure
Octopus/Mystery of the Deep

F637B776-F098-4F49-BD1E-07A21630E590.jpeg

Game of Origin: Game and Watch: Octopus (1981)

Description: This undersea adventure may look fun, but don’t get too comfy. The dreaded octopus preys on those who dare to tread its territory

Layout: Basically, the scope of the original game, but larger to be more suited for fighting. The pirate ship on the right can be used as a platform, and so can the rock on the bottom left

Gimmicks and Hazards: Being underwater, the fighters’ gravity is slightly reduced. But there’s another major gimmick to this stage...the Octopus itself. It always appears on the top right, grabbing fighters and launching them wherever it wants to (17%, OK knockback). This is disabled when Mr. Game & Watch is on the stage, due to his Final Smash.

Music: Flat Zone 1 and 2, along with many pieces of Game & Watch Gallery music.
  1. Title Theme Medley - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)
  2. Octopus - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)
  3. Manhole - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)
  4. Oil Panic - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)
  5. Fire - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)
  6. Parachute - Game and Watch Gallery 2 (New Remix)
  7. Helmet Medley - Game and Watch Gallery 2 (New Remix)
  8. Chef - Game and Watch Gallery 2 (New Remix)
  9. Vermin - Game and Watch Gallery 2
  10. Donkey Kong Jr. Medley - Game and Watch Gallery 3 (New Remix)
  11. Mario Bros. - Game and Watch Gallery 3 (New Remix)
  12. Rainshower - Game and Watch Gallery 4 (New Remix)
Main: Octopus - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)
Alt.: Title Theme - Game and Watch Gallery (New Remix)

Battlefield/Ω Form: The Ω form is the pirate ship seen in the original game. The Battlefield form platforms are the tentacles of the Octopus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom