• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
The more the merrier.

Just started working on Falcon and the Marios a few days ago. Hopefully they're somewhat decent by then. I keep suiciding with Falcon :dizzy:

Maybe I can learn the art of teams as well.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I'll be there, gotta test my Marth more, he'll be seeing alot more playing time seriously. Falco's cool and all but he is so punishable. I still will probably main the bird but it will be about 50/50 between the two.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm gonna start using Peach again. Peach is the character that affected my current gameplay so much (and the reason that I randomly dsmash, no matter what character I am.) The problem is playing a skilled Peach instead of a noob Peach (me). Besides spamming turnips, I just dash and dsmash, with the standing A A attack thrown in there sometimes. I'm still learning new stuff though, including the awesome DJC aerial and float cancel.

For some reason, this is the one character I don't play slowly. If that makes sense.

Eci4

Smash Ace
56k that is great... peach is wonderful... I wish I still knew how (thought I could?) play her... I'm playing fox almost exclusively right now (although I want to pick up falco) and also I'm playing street fighter almost exclusively too, but instead I'm going to make it to the fest and hopefully get my memory card from seanson/SDM (my fault)

Eci4

Smash Ace
events dont typically start at 12 though, there are friendlies going on for a while... I would say be there by 12:30 and you should be good... that is unless everyone else gets there unusually fast

Eci4

Smash Ace
ECI mm?!?!

i love fork.
I can't promise anything anymore... I typically end up not making it to events I say I will make it to and have a bunch of unresolved MMs...

talk to me when I'm there (although if we MM I will probably end up using peach... I still can play her I just never do... shes so boring)

---edit... I want to play my fox against you... so bad

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
this is just a fest, so its for fun if want to make it to a tournament be there at 12 next tourney in 2 weeks after the fest. I think draft crews should happen....

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I think that is a biweekly date... it would be Jan 13, Jan 27, Feb 10

unless things get mixed around.

So if you're there feb 10th-12th you should be able to come. and I'd probably be up to smash with you the other days if you wanted.

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
so the fest until whenever uh? okay cool. i just hope not to be there when everyone's had enough of smash there would be no point. Are tournements one on one, sorry i'm still new to this.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
There's usually two main events: teams (2v2, friendly fire on), and singles (1v1). This is only a smashfest though, so there may be other events instead, like draft crews, or a low tier tourny.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Okay nevermind about me going to this, my assosciates work that day... I probably wont be able to make it to an event untill february but I dunno

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
hahaha, thats true, you can never have enough of smash, but thats only when there's lots of new players.

draft crews, or a low tier tourny. some one want to fill me in on these, what are they? yeah i'm a newbe so what?

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
crews is when you pick a team leader and pick up players for your team and the last team with a player wins. low tier tourny is when you only use characters that are low tier for example, yoshi,ness,pikachu.

To Fluxwolf, Greenbunny and any other Marth's:
I would really want to get in some dittos, to really test my Marth out more.

Top Bottom