• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

SamDvds

Smash Ace
I demand my question be answered now!:mad::laugh:

oh yeah Im sure the lock cost money. Make sense since their providing a room over your head and free games.
you'll get an answer if you can guess which person posting in this thread is the female smasher you're referring to...read closely u can figure it out

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
lambert? i thought they were coming through chicago. If i was driving i would, which if Muba is the only other person driving up there i might have to lol...cuz we were gonna get zig and random, and Mune and his crew needed a ride also...so if i can get the car and help out with transportation i will.
Woot! Thanks. Wasn't quite sure what the situation was since I had't heard anything from Zig-Zag or Muba.

:dk:

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
cash for the tourny i mentioned will be split of entry fees 60/30/10.

I think 20-40 players will show so first will probably be between 60 and 120.

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
Only me and a friend, who wanted to go to the previous SMYM, but people bailed out on us.

He also wanted to go to Muba's last tournament, but things changed and he couldn't go due to work. ~_~

I guess that answers your question. xD; I don't think there'll be anymore people among the people I play with, but you'd probably have to talk to Zig about that. And again, we're glad to help with gas money since you're being generous enough to give us a ride.

happypants

Smash Cadet
you'll get an answer if you can guess which person posting in this thread is the female smasher you're referring to...read closely u can figure it out
**thinks really hard** :confused:

sam+dvd=she?:idea:

I might go to that lockin guys,any1 wanna teach me smash basic so I won't be a totally noob at the lockin?

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
Awesome! So I know how much money to bring, how much do you want from passengers for gas?

Jesi

Smash Ace
aw man SamDVD's is SO hot... if i were a lesbian i'd totally ask her out!

and sorry muba i'm stealing sam... :p z is available.... lol

SamDvds

Smash Ace
aw man SamDVD's is SO hot... if i were a lesbian i'd totally ask her out!

and sorry muba i'm stealing sam... :p z is available.... lol
ROFL zig said we should pretend so we can distract the other teams and win the doubles tourney hahahaha

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol next time you guys are gonna play against darkrain and crew, tell me in advance :)
oo i thought i told u we were going again...or maybe we all thought u were working =\ but anyway yes nextime come with us and im on spring break this week so im guessing meramec is also? so lets play some smash this week.

Some of the matches were taped. a few zig vs darkrain and 8932942374 pika dittos with zig and n64.

MuBa

Smash Lord
I got a good amount of practice/advice from darkrain, it was awesome! If I wasn't ultra sick that day I would have done sooo much better in the tourney....and I could have beaten Jesi's stupid Falco!

Alright Smooth, we gotta do awesome in teams!

My Peach and your Falcon should suffice.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
No, I'm not gonna make it anymore, but u should come 2 Viperboy's smash party that same night. Zig's still going, so i'll bet my $$$ on the big yellow rat 2 beat u all and win your money!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
in charleston Illinois, the address is in the thread: smashfest at Viperboy's or something like that

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
Jeff and Zig pretty much owned gateway. I and a DDR player named Damien were the only decent players besides them (Damien had hellaz tech skillz and my mind games are not bad at all).

I think I was a legit 3rd place but we didnt do 3rd place matchings so ya.

Anyways,

ZIG (alan right??? or am i so off?) and Jeff, I want to play against you guys like this week. I got alot better just playing after the tourny for a few hours... I want to get gooooood again!

What about smash at my place (im in pontoon beach [take the 111 exit off of 270 in IL IM RIGHT THERE)? I would do a bi monthly meet up if people will come~!

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
Its Vader.

For some reason about 40% of people that read vaderseven add an "n" into vader.

I have 2 TVs and 1 cube. How bout a meetup sometime late this month or early next?

who is game.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Is the tourney you're planning in Eureka going to be a different tourney besides the monthly tourneys they said they were having? Or are they wanting to do two Smash tourneys every couple months?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
There's no way that place would be big enough to host a Midwest Circuit event; heck, we don't even know if there'll be another Midwest Circuit since some people didn't really like the way it turned out.

Top Bottom