• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Aight, I added everyone in the thread's FCs.

Geno, your Brawl FC is wrong unless I mistyped it 3 times. Scion, your Wii FC is wrong too. Also, people should add Wii FCs and register mine so I can spam you with ridiculous screenshots.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Ike is easy. You just attack where they're going to be in five minutes.

There is a tourny here at my college, surprisingly. It will be my first "brawl tourny", though I dont think I get anything for winning. Maybe I will meet bizarro versions of random, geno, and sam who main fox, falco, and daisy.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
We had a similar tourney at Wash U. I won my side of brackets and had to go up against the winner of the other side in finals: A level 9 Wolf.

I am not joking.

If it restores anyone's faith in humanity, I killed him without losing a stock as the mouth-breathers watched in awe.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
So here's a friend of mine's FC. I might be over there once or twice a week. He doesn't do online much so it should be me most of the time...

3179-5790-2384

null

Smash Apprentice
"Try me."

TEN CHARACTERS REQUIRED TO POST THIS MESSAGE VIA THE SUPER SMASH BROTHERS FORUMS, ERGO I, AT THIS TIME, SHALL SHOUT AN SENTENCE THAT. IS. OF. NO. CONSEQUENCE.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Dang it Geno, stop failing so much and fix your friend code.

EDIT: Also, people should register my Wii # and post your own, so I can send you screenshots for teh lulz. If you didn't know, Friend Code # is for playing multiplayer, and Wii # is for sending stuff.

null

Smash Apprentice
Monsieur Thinka,

I am please to inform you that I, null, have added BOTH of your numbers. Please come to the castle.

Love,
Peach.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Chris (Toga), looks like you got gayed by ROB at that Indiana tournament.

Yay for camping in Brawl.

null

Smash Apprentice
Was actually planning on inviting friends over.
If I do, I'm going to have to move out this GIANT mattress so there's more room in my room.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
Rob G, its definitely in the works. Looking at 2 different locations.... should have something concrete by the next weekend.

Does May 10th work well for you guys to do a tourney? The college around here has finals that week, so they'll be out of school and won't have to study and whatnot. When do you STL guys get done w/ the college semester?

Top Bottom