• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Academy of smash (Wow! It's updated!)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
i completely understand the homework thing (i just climbed out from under a pile of the stuff myself), so don't worry. anyway, I'm happy for you that you're going to Wales, but that means (if you don't have internet access over there) that you'll be gone for a MONTH! well, i hope you can at least get on the net for a bit over there and give us a shout.

about the animal crossing thing, that game is just plain awesome. i was addicted to it over the summer and now i play as much as possible on the weekends. i find it cool that that one game converted someone from X-Box to GameCube. awesomeness!

well, i guess i'll cya some time later then. bye!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Wow! I haven’t been on this site for weeks! It’s all due to my holiday in Wales. So far, I’ve been stalking deer, poking slugs and generally photographing anything that
moves.

Anyway, here’s an update.

CHAPTER 8: PART 12

Night had fallen in the Fortree area of Hoenn. Jigglypuff and her band of spies had trekked for another day, and were almost at Fortree city. They’d passed Mauville and had stocked up on berries, also using some healing items from the deserted shops. Now Jigglypuff and Charizard lay curled up next to an abandoned weather research center, waiting for sleep to come. A soft thud next to Jigglypuff awoke her from her light slumber.

Jigglypuff: Contrast? Is that you?

Contrast: yes. Tell me, where is Medicham?

Jigglypuff: Medicham? He said he’d gone to sleep under the waterfall. It’s the nearest one here.

Contrast visibly scowled. Without saying another word, he shot off into the tall grass that surrounded them.

Jigglypuff: Contrast? Where are you going?

Contrast was gone. There was clearly something that Jigglypuff was missing out on.

Jigglypuff: Charizard…wake up, Contrast is behaving strangely…I think there may be danger nearby.

Charizard snuffled and shot an ember out of his nose.

Charizard: hhhmf…he’s always been strange.

Jigglypuff: I think it would be wise to find Medicham…

Charizard: what do you want him for? I’ll protect you if we get jumped.

Jigglypuff: it’s just that Medicham has so much more…uh…power than you do, and what’s more, I find him at least ten times more reliable in battle.

Charizard: gee, thanks. You’re saying I’m inexperienced, are you?

Jigglypuff: what I’m saying is that you tend to do stupid things when we’re fighting…like using fire attacks on water types…Medicham, on the other hand, doesn’t do that. And he takes himself seriously.

Charizard: I’M A BETTER FIGHTER THAN MEDICHAM!! I’LL PROVE IT TO YOU!! COME OUT, YOU NIGHT STALKERS, YOU!! I’LL ROAST YOUR EYES!!!

Jigglypuff: *sigh* Charizard, keep quiet!! If they hear you…

Charizard: hmph! That was part of my strategy. I hoped to startle them and make them run away.

Jigglypuff: good luck with that! If our enemies are within earshot, they probably know our exact location now.

Jigglypuff then proceeded to give Charizard a lengthy lecture about stealth tactics, unaware that from the cover of a nearby bush, two pairs of eyes were watching. One set was a bright orange in colour, and the other a brilliant, sparkling blue. The two mystery stalkers began conversing in hushed tones.

???: that’s them, Furrow. The Jigglypuff and that dragon thing…

The orange set of eyes blinked and the Pokemon they belonged to spoke.

Furrow: what is that? I’ve never seen one before.

???: a Charizard.

Furrow: are they powerful?

???: I believe they are. Some say they can melt boulders with their fire.

Furrow: what is their type?

???: fire and flying.

Furrow: then we can kill it. Leave it to me, Father. It will be good experience.

The two figures melted out of the bush with barely a sound. Jigglypuff was too busy lecturing Charizard to hear the soft crunching of the grass as the two shady Pokemon crept towards her.

Jigglypuff: …you need to be quiet. You can hear all sorts of things if you’re quiet.

Charizard: …Huh? Hey, Jiggs…over there, I thought I saw something glitter over there.

Jigglypuff: something glitter? What do you mean?

Charizard: over there, by that shrub…I saw a bunch of stars, but close to the ground…they kind of looked a bit like a Pokemon.

Jigglypuff stared at the spot to which Charizard had pointed. Her ears picked up the faint, but sure sound of footsteps, barely audible over her own breathing. Charizard simply began to hum, ruining any suspense the scene may have had. Jigglypuff quickly dashed behind him and grabbed his tail.

Jigglypuff: get your back to a tree! Enemies approach!

Charizard: uh? A tree? Oh yeah…a tree…

Charizard found a tree and turned his back to it. His tail flame ignited the bark, and he had to stamp out the fire he’d created before it turned into something dangerous.

Jigglypuff: alright…perhaps I was wrong…go find stand over by the research center and turn your back to the wall. You can’t burn concrete.

Charizard: right. (runs over to the weather center wall and turns his back to it.) Now what?

Jigglypuff: (runs over to the wall as well.) Now get prepared to fight! We stand much more of a chance if they can’t surround us. I only wish Medicham and Contrast were here!

Both Pokemon stood against the cold wall, listening for any sounds of movement. Jigglypuff scanned the area in front of them with her big eyes, but could only make out shapes in the darkness. She now realized that the light given off by Charizard’s tail was a curse as well as a blessing. It illuminated a small area around them, while also making it easy for their enemies to hunt them down in the dark.

Jigglypuff: can you dim your tail?

Charizard: no.

Jigglypuff: fine…looks like we’re eventually going to have to fight. Now be absolutely quiet, we’re dealing with stealthy hunters here. Sound is our friend.

The quiet that followed seemed to go on forever. Jigglypuff took the opportunity to scan her surroundings. To her right sat a log, which would make excellent cover. To her right lay a large rock. Jigglypuff looked up at the full moon. It was huge at this time of the night…
Suddenly, her eye caught on a figure silhouetted against the moon, but only for a few seconds. It looked like a bird of some sort. She scrunched up her body into a defensive crouch.

Charizard: nothing’s happening.

Jigglypuff: shh.

Charizard closed his mouth and looked to his right, just in time to see a pair of deadly claws flashing towards Jigglypuff with alarming speed.

Charizard: OH SHART!!! (grabs Jigglypuff and hoists her out of the way before any damage is done.)

The attacking Pokemon jumped off the wall and landed a few meters away on the grass. Charizard pulled Jigglypuff in behind him and bared his fangs and claws.

Charizard: what the heck are you, some sort of psycho? Why are you attacking us?

The strange Pokemon spoke in a quiet, dangerous voice that made Charizard want to pee. He could just make out a shape surrounded by various flowing materials in the moonlight.

???: it’s nothing personal, so don’t get angry at me for doing this. But I’m afraid that you’ve been sentenced to death. Come Furrow, the big one is yours, I’ll deal with the weakling.

A second shadow entered Charizard’s view. It seemed smaller and thinner than the other one. Both of them sported glistening, nine-inch claws that looked to be very painful.

Furrow: sho.

Charizard: oh, I get it…you’re mercenaries, aren’t you? Stinking, good-for-nothing dirty sellclaws. Or are you bandits? Talentless, gang-bashing wimps with no idea how to earn an honest living? Come on, out with it. Who wants us dead?

The bigger shape spoke first, the shimmering material flowing behind him, highlighted by the dim light from the sky.

???: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Twinkles, also known as the Dance of Death. We are not bandits. If we wished possessions of you, then we would be content to trade or offer you our aid. No, we are mercenaries. I prefer the term “Assassin,” though, it sounds better.

Twinkles stepped into the moonlight, revealing a male Zangoose with beautiful blue fur that seemed to shine with an electrical brilliance. His gentle smile covered something dark and dangerous, as if he was hiding his power from their view. The second shadow stepped into the moonlight, revealing a female Zangoose of normal colour. Her eyes were cold and her expression was set. She didn’t move, not even a twitch. Both Zangeese were wearing metal visors that covered their foreheads and long, flowing scarves of red fabric. Jigglypuff recognized the outfit at once.

Jigglypuff: NINJAS!!

Charizard: what?

Jigglypuff: BLOODY NINJAS!! (hides behind Charizard.)

Charizard: ooh! Ninjas! Ninjas are cool!

Twinkles: why thank you.

Charizard: do you hiss? Do you throw things? Do you hide behind stuff?

Furrow: that is a stereotype!

Twinkles: now, Furrow. Don’t be so hostile. Ah, about the hissing…we don’t do that.

Charizard: just joking…so since you’re cool ninjas and all, do you think you can let us go?

Twinkles: no. We can’t. It hurts me to do this, but you are going to die weather you like it or not. This is nothing personal, so why don’t we do this civilly. You kneel down and close your eyes, we’ll pay our respects and then our mercy-claws will do the rest.

Jigglypuff: SCARY NINJAS!

Charizard was searching for escape routes. He needed to keep the Zangeese talking while he formulated a plan in his head. He looked over at Furrow, who was still staring at him with a glare that could have dented steel.

Charizard: um…let me just say that your mate there…she’s creepy.

Twinkles: ha ha ha…that’s not my mate, that’s my daughter.

Charizard: oooooh…I get it. Killing school, right?

Twinkles: do you mock me?

Charizard: gee, I thought you Zangeese were supposed to be smart.

Furrow bared her fangs. Charizard bared his. They weren’t going anywhere, so he’d have to fight as best he could. Jigglypuff seemed to have recovered from her ninjutsuphobia and was standing beside Charizard, little arms at the ready.

Charizard: enough of this! ENOUGH FOOLING AROUND! FOUL ASSASSINS! SCOURGES OF HONEST FOLK, ROUGES AND MURDERORS! YOUR PRESENCE FOULS THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE! COME! AS LIGHT RENDS DARK, I SHALL PURGE YOU FROM THIS EXISTANCE WITH MY FIRE. MAY YOU BURN IN H#LL, SLEAZOIDS!! RAAAAAAHHH!!!

Jigglypuff: you rehearsed that, didn’t you?

Charizard: yeah.

Twinkles uncurled his claws and began making snaky movements with his arms.

Twinkles: now be nice. Are you afraid to die? Don’t dishonor yourself, beast of Kanto. Face me with your might and not your mouth.

Charizard: very well. But I’m not scared of you. I don’t know what you’re getting for this, but what I do know is that we don’t deserve to die at the paws of two hired killers. You deserve to die along with your killer’s spawn, not us. Now bring it.

Jigglypuff: yeah, NINJAS!!! *cough* …bring it.

Just as Charizard finished his sentence, something extraordinary happened. Furrow began to shiver. Twinkles noted this movement and turned to look at her. A look of alarm spread across his face. Furrow was crying now. Sticky tears of distress were trickling down her narrow face. She stared at Charizard with a look that could have been fear or hatred.

Furrow: don’t…call me…s…spawn…my mother was…a good Pokemon…she…

All eyes were on Furrow as she fell to the ground and began having a fit. Her claws left deep gashes in the ground as her frenzied struggling continued. Twinkles looked up at Charizard with a firm, stern glare that only a Zangoose can give.

Twinkles: idiot, why couldn’t you have just kept your mouth shut? You’ve made my pup cry…I’ve been trying to help her forget her pain, her suffering and you had to go and use THAT word…She’ll kill you slowly, now. Slowly and horribly.

Charizard: ugh! What IS she? A demon? A possessed Pokemon?

Twinkles: no, you savage. She’s dead.

Furrow rose from her position on the ground and began to stumble towards Charizard. Her eyes were glazed and hollow and a thick, black liquid was dripping from her fangs.

Furrow: father…kill me, father…before I do this…I shouldn’t be…alive…

Charizard backed away and prepared himself for whatever supernatural forces he was up against. Jigglypuff was almost frozen with fear, but she still managed to take a fighting stance.

Twinkles: Godspeed to you, beast of Kanto. You’re going to need it. The sweet, demonic thing you’ve brought upon yourself is going to eat you alive.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Wally shazbot! some weird stuff is going on with Contrast, and now Charizard and the Puff are under attack by some demonic thingamajig. i hope this means we get a cool fight scene with 'Zard. i REALLY hope you're not going to kill off Charizard. He's one of my favorites!!!!! if things get really bad, he can always fly away, right? btw, i like the little speech Charizard gave that he had rehearsed. lol.

anyway, nice update, and i guess i'll see you around.

KingMewtwo1112

Smash Journeyman
Heh...that was funny.

And in other news, my fic is currently on haitus...as you can kinda tell. I'll start it up again one day....

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hahahahaha those updates were sooooo funny. Lucky you have holidays now. I have to study.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I'm sorry for the lack of updates over the holidays. My uncle in Wales runs a business with children and I wasn't allowed to get onto any other sites but Hotmail because his computer is routinely checked for unsuitable material. I'm back in Aus now, so I'll try to update as normal. Maybe tomorrow if I have time.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I'm so sorry that updates have been so sparce. Things have been going on and the computer has been weird. Here's an extra big update to sort of make up, and as a bonus, I've improved the last update, making it cooler, longer and more descriptive. Check it out!

CHAPTER 8: PART 13 (oooh, unlucky number. Look out for Demonz!)

(In case you’re wondering why I’ve put so many bloody ninjas in this fic, I’d just like to let you know that I’ve been slightly addicted to my friend’s copy of Shinobi for PS2. It has ninjas, zombies, ninja zombies, helicopters, zombie helicopters and zombie tanks. How cool is that??!)

Anyway, back to the story.

The roaring of water was all that Medicham could hear. The meditational Pokemon was lost in a cross between sleep and trance. The power of the water thundering over his shoulders had a calming effect, and provided just the right amount of force needed for him to concentrate on his meditations.

Medicham: I wonder if we really did come from space?

Medicham opened his eyes for a few seconds to stare at the moon. Huge and large that night, it shone almost as bright as the sun itself. Medicham was just about to close his eyes when a shadow shot across the moon, breaking him out of his trance.

Medicham: hmm? Isn’t it a bit late for birds to be flying? A Golbat, probably. I should go check on Jigglypuff and that oaf Charizard. It’s almost day.

With an acrobatic flip, Medicham hurled himself out of the waterfall’s path and onto the bank. The Carvranah in the water looked at him hungrily, but kept their distance. Besides these angry Pokemon in the water, something didn’t feel right. Medicham listened over the roaring of the waterfall for other sounds.

Medicham: hmm…is that…

Just as Medicham was prepared to return to his allie’s side, a reading of power entered his psychic visage. He spun around just as the air in front of him distorted into an explosion of non-matter, the force of which caused him to sprawl into the wet grass. A sharp cackling noise filled the air, and Medicham looked up to see four glowing eyes staring at him from the branches of a tree.

Wiles: hello, hello. So you’re the brawn of the bunch, hey? Pleased to meet you, Nameless one. I’m Wiles, mercenary fighter and master of the stealth arts.

Medicham: what do you want? Why did you attack me?

Wiles flew into the moonlight, landing in front of Medicham, who flipped up onto his feet and assumed a fighting stance.

Wiles: it should be obvious. Right now, my boys are up there, killing your accomplices. Now as they’re both Normal-types, I can’t have you interfering with this hit. I don’t want to lose two perfectly good assassins. So I’ll take care of you, myself. Ha ha ha…

Medicham: Jigglypuff, Charizard,! I’ve got to help them. I only hope Contrast can protect them long enough…

Medicham turned to run and managed to get halfway up the bank before Wiles blew him off with a psychic attack. The Xatu landed next to Medicham and pulled him to his feet with psi-puppet strings.

Wiles: oh, don’t bother yourself. Contrast won’t be protecting your friends; in fact, he’s going to help me take care of you. Aren’t you, Contrast?

Medicham turned to see Contrast emerge from a cluster of bushes. The Kecleon looked Medicham in the eye and flashed a set of small, pointy teeth.

Contrast: sorry, Medicham. But our whole venture was destined to fail from the very beginning. You see, I’ve been posing as a spy for the rebellion for quite some time. In truth, I’ve always wanted to join Deoxes and his servants, but I didn’t want to be hasty. I figured that it would be much more intelligent of me to stay with your side for a while and then switch sides half way through. At least then I’d have some valuable information about the enemy, ha ha ha…

Medicham: you? Traitor! You false friend! I’ll…

Contrast’s Macho Brace flew from his body and snapped onto Medicham. The elastic bands scrunched Medicham’s limbs in, hampering his speed greatly.

Medicham: you tricked me!

Wiles: as you know, I’m dual Flying and Psychic types. You are dual Fighting and Psychic types. I think you’re going to have a hard time damaging me, sir. I, on the other hand will have no trouble damaging you!

Medicham glared at Contrast.

Medicham: don’t forget what typing you are, Kecleon! Normal-type loses to Fighting, and with your horrid physical defense, one hit from me and you’re history.

Wiles: I think not.

Wiles used a Psychic attack on Contrast, barely damaging him thanks to his superior spc. Defense. Contrast’s skin turned purple.

Contrast: actually, Medicham. I’m a Psychic type. And you’re finished.

Medicham realized that the odds were definitely against him. He had no choice other than to lose or run.

Medicham: (Thinks.) I’ve got to get back to Jigglypuff and Charizard! With their help, we may defeat these goons.

Wiles’ chest eyes began to glow. He fired a psi-bolt at Medicham, who managed to dodge it, but only just. The Macho Brace restricted his movements, and before he could get to his feet, Contrast was on him, slashing with his sharp claws.

Medicham: GERROFF ME! (hits Contrast with a brick break and gets to his feet.)

Medicham turned to run, but the Macho Brace slowed him down. He missed a jump up the bank and came sliding to the bottom, where Contrast and Wiles were on him again. Medicham dodged Wiles’ nightshade attack and caught Contrast’s paw mid-slash, throwing him onto Wiles and buying some time.

Medicham: I’ve got to get rid of this cursed Macho Brace before I can even think of escaping!

@#$@#$%#$$^^^^$#$^#$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$

Charizard had never fought ninjas before, and it was safe to say that he wasn’t enjoying the experience. The Zangeese were FAST!! Furrow stood in front of him, jabbing away with her claws like lightning. Every now and again, she would perform and acrobatic twirl, a wall run, a stealth dash…it was amazing to watch, but overly confusing. She seemed to be showing off.

Charizard: what are you doing!?

Furrow: KSSSSSSS!!

Charizard: see? She hissed!

Twinkles: amazing…you can actually make jokes at a time like this? My respect for you has doubled again, beast of Kanto.

Twinkles wasn’t actually doing anything, leaving all the fighting so far up to his weird, flipped out daughter. The creepy thing about Furrow was the way she moved. Like a ghost or a super fast zombie, she almost lurched across the ground while still managing to show ninja agility and grace. Charizard blocked another round of sharp jabs and watched as Furrow jumped up into a tree and performed a mid air twirl that surrounded her in a cool blue aura. He blasted at her with his fire, but she melted out of the way and was back on her feet in no time at all.

Jigglypuff: she doesn’t seem to be attacking us with her full power. Those little jabs don’t seem like they’re intended to harm…

Charizard: then why is she dancing around like tha…

Suddenly it dawned upon him. Pokemon ninjas were known for one tactic they used. A very simple, very effective swords dance + sweep strategy that utilized their often superior speed. Out of all ninjas, Zangeese and Scyther were the most infamous, with Ninjasks often lacking the defensive capabilities needed for full-on ninja combat.

Charizard: oh ****! She’s sword dancing herself up! Sing Jigglypuff! Sing her now!

Jigglypuff began crooning our her soothing melody. Furrow was in the air and coming down for a death blow when she heard the sound and jammed her claws in her ears, causing her to miss the strike. Charizard swung his tail (his claws are in his ears too) and knocked the demon Zangoose into a tree. She lurched back onto her feet and flew at him with her claws outstretched. He swung his tail a second time but she dashed underneath, her flashing claws pining to embed themselves deep into his vulnerable stomach. Jigglypuff saw this action and struck Furrow with her double-edge (replaced by pound when in SSBM,) driving her back once more. Charizard finished the combo with a blast of fire, scorching Furrow and dealing lots of damage. Twinkles flinched.

Twinkles: Furrow! You have to come back to your senses! Can you hear me, Furrow? Can you hear my voice? Now is the time you have to think, use this to your advantage!

Furrow: I’M DEAD!! THE EARTH IS SO COLD!! I’M ROTTING AWAY BENEATH THE FEET OF THE LIVING, A HIDEOUS, DEFORMED CORPSE AND I CAN FEEL IT ALL!! MY BODY REFUSES TO FADE!!

Furrow got to her feet and began rapidly jabbing at Charizard, using proper thrusts this time. He hopped backwards to dodge these attacks while Jigglypuff began charging a rollout.

Jigglypuff: distract her, Char! I’ll power up my rollout against this tree and then WHAM!!

Jigglypuff bounced once against the tree, she bounced a second time and her attack intensified. By her third bounce, the trunk began to splinter and she rolled off towards Furrow, who had stumbled past Charizard into an open area. Just as the balloon Pokemon was about to steamroll their foe into a pancake, Twinkles jumped into her path and halted her with a whack of his iron tail. She flew against a tree, leaving a big round dent in the trunk.

Twinkles: do it Furrow! I know you can hear me.

Furrow: gggggrrrraAAH!! (demonic tone) I WILL CRACK YOUR SKULL, MORTAL. I WILL FEAST ON YOUR…

Furrow slumped over and began to crawl towards Charizard, drooling. Twinkles jumped backwards and clung to the trunk of a tree.

Twinkles: Furrow…stop this!

Charizard shot a jet of fire at Furrow, but she dashed to the side, ran up to him and brought her claws crashing down. Jigglypuff grabbed Charizard by the back and hoisted him out of the way just in time. Charizard picked up Jigglypuff and bowled her into Furrow before slashing at the fallen Zangoose with his claws. He would have damaged her quite badly if Twinkles hadn’t have pulled her out from underneath him.

Twinkles: Furrow!

Furrow turned and sunk her teeth deep into her father’s neck. Twinkles grunted and held her tightly. A moment of silence passed before Furrow released her grip and fell to the ground.

Furrow: (crying) I…I’m sorry father…this was beyond my control.

Furrow looked normal now. Her eyes were orange again and the black fluid had stopped flowing from her mouth. Twinkles looked down at her with his blue eyes and raised her up.

Twinkles: you’re on low health. Use this to your advantage. And try to control yourself this time.

Both Zangeese got into fighting stances and the colour drained out of Furrow’s eyes once more.

#$%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$

Medicham had managed to calm his mind to the point where Wiles’ psychic attacks did little to harm him. The Xatu had started using nightshade attack again, forcing him to recover himself whenever his health ran low. Contrast made things difficult, constantly slashing with his little claws. Medicham had to lose the Macho Brace and get to Jigglypuff and Charizard, or else he was doomed.

Wiles: we’ll get you in the end, Medicham! Once Twinkles and his whelp are done with your friends, it’ll be four against one. I’ll become a Ruler Of The Night and Contrast will too! Then we’ll crush your puny resistance and then Pokemon will live as they should. Unhindered and without humans to enslave us!

Medicham: humans never enslaved us, you psycho! Having a trainer is one of the finest things that can happen to a Pokemon. If you can’t see that, then you don’t appreciate the ties that friendship can offer.

Wiles: humans play games with us! They exploit our powers!

Medicham: what would our powers be worth any other way? Humans give us a purpose! They’re ingenious creatures, they create, they have the most incredible knack of finding knowledge…I would rather serve a trainer than live wild, pursuing a pointless existence of eating, sleeping and surviving.

Contrast: that’s how it was supposed to be. Whatever humans can offer us, it’s not the natural way of things. Deoxes will resurrect the true way of Pokemon life…

Medicham shot Contrast a cold stare.

Medicham: if Deoxes gets his way, there won’t BE any Pokemon left on the planet!

Wiles shot a stream of black energy at Medicham. Medicham was ready for this. He turned around and jumped slightly, causing the beam to hit the Macho Brace, which exploded into a fine powder.

Contrast: my Macho Brace!!

Medicham was now free from the restricting device and ran as fast as he could up the embankment. Wiles followed suit, blasting away with his nightshade, but missing every time.

Wiles: stand still, you filthy rebel!

With a brilliant Flip, Medicham flew up the embankment and landed on a tall rock. Wiles followed him up and fired off another round of nightshades. Medicham was ready. He jumped off the rock, free fell into the forest and darted into the trees, causing Wiles to tangle himself in the leafy branches.

Wiles: GAAAAAAAAHHH!!! You just wait ‘till I get out of here! I’ll turn you into a marionette!

After a few seconds of running, Medicham burst into a clearing where Charizard and Jigglypuff were fighting with two ninja Zangeese. They were tired, but still puffing up a good resistance. One of the Zangeese, a blue one, broke Charizard’s guard with his claws and was preparing to slash him across the neck. With monk-tastic agility, Medicham shot across the forest clearing and punched at the shining ninja, missing him, but causing him to lose his balance and trip over the roots of a tree.

Jigglypuff: MEDICHAM!!

Charizard: about time! Give us a hand here, Meddy!

Furrow: kssssss!! Fa—ther….

The demonic Zangoose rushed at Medicham and tried to hit him with a pumped-up flail attack. He dodged nimbly aside and turned to see the other one slash at him from behind. He reached up and grabbed the Zangoose’s claw and slammed him to the ground.

Twinkles: b-but…Wiles was supposed to have dealt with you!

Medicham: well it seems he didn’t, did he?

Before Twinkles could react, Medicham drove his fist into his stomach. There was a cracking sound and Twinkls’ broken body fell to the ground. The dying Zangoose looked up at Medicham with a blank face.

Twinkles: n-never…

As Twinkles’ body faded, Furrow let out a long banshee-wail that caused the skin on everyone’s back to crawl.

Furrow: FATHER!!

For some reason, Furrow’s was back in her normal form. She attacked Medicham without passion, using sloppy strikes which he easily evaded. Half way through the duel, she fell down on one claw. Medicham stood over her and pinned her with his psychic attack.

Furrow: oh…oh…is this really happening? Am I in one of my nightmares again? Please tell me it’s so.

Medicham: this is real, assassin. Now it’s your turn to pay for the crimes you’ve committed.

Furrow stared up at Medicham with her bright orange eyes.

Furrow: he did so much for me. He wasn’t an evil Pokemon, please understand that. He was just trying to help me. I want you to pay respects for his spirit.

Medicham: and why should I do that?

Furrow: please…I’ve lived a half-life ever since I was born. When I hatched from my egg, I had no heartbeat, I didn’t breathe and I was cold. My mother died as soon as I was born and my father declared me dead. However, I came alive. I can move and talk and think, but my body is dead. I’m a demon spawn, a creature of the dark place, undead. My father raised me for a while, until he died too. I was just a little pup and then Twinkles came along and raised me like I was his own. He put up with the things I did, my torment, my demon fits. He raised me to become a ninja so it wouldn’t show as much. He was like my real father.

Charizard: so Twinkles is your step father?

Furrow: true. He wanted to help me, so he joined up with Wiles, who promised that Deoxes could turn me into a real living Zangoose.

Medicham stared down at Furrow. He placed his foot on her chest and stood there for a few minutes.

Medicham: your heart…it doesn’t beat!

Furrow: I don’t care if you kill me. There’s no way I’ll ever get to be normal again. I’m just so scared…where am I going to go when I die?

Before anyone else could talk, a figure with glowing eyes rose above the treetops. Wiles glared down at all of them from the heights, the crackling of PSI filling the air.

Wiles: there you are…I can’t believe Twinkles couldn’t handle you bunch of scruffy freaks.

Wiles shot another nightshade at Medicham, who jumped off Furrow and landed next to Jigglypuff.

Furrow got shakily to her feet. She stared at Wiles and began to limp towards him.

Wiles: Get here, Furrow. You’re faster than any of them, you can crush them with your flail attack. This battle is already won.

Furrow: Twinkles is dead.

Wiles: I know. Now let’s get revenge for him, shall we?

Furrow: you don’t seem to care.

Wiles: now Furrow, I care for Twinkles just as much as you do, and there will be time for mourning after this battle is over. Now flatten those idiots and we’ll take you to Deoxes and he’ll lift your curse.

Furrow glanced over at Medicham and with lightning speed, appeared in front of him and hit him with a red-health flail attack. Her double swords dance gave her enough attack power to faint him with one strike.

Jigglypuff: AAAH!!

Jigglypuff ran over to help Medicham, but Furrow struck her with one of her long claws, sending Jigglypuff flying and fainting her as well.

Charizard: shiz!!

Furrow danced at Charizard, swinging her limbs in deadly circles. With a flurry of activity, she attacked with a barrage of slashes that Charizard managed to avoid. Charizard jumped into the air, only to be blasted back down by Wiles. Furrow leaped onto his chest. He closed his eyes, anticipating the nine-inch claws to slash his throat at any second. Instead of the blast of pain he expected, he felt a gentle breath on his ear, and Furrow’s voice whispering “feign.”

Wiles: well well well…that was very nice, Furrow. Watching you in action is like reading poetry. I’m surprised you didn’t enter into your demon frenzy, as your mentor is dead.

Furrow: he wouldn’t have wanted me to go crazy. We’ve worked on controlling my demon fits. No, I realize that I can control them now.

Wiles: you won’t need to control them any more once Deoxes cures you of your problem. Now come over here and we’ll kill these three misfits.

Furrow slowly walked over to Wiles. Wiles stood still, staring into the air as Xatus would often do.

Wiles: Furrow, are we being a naughty little girl? You’re forgetting one thing…I’m psychic.

BLAM!! Wiles fired a PSI bullet at Furrow. She slumped to the ground, totally unconscious.

Wiles: you, the Charizard. Get up, I know you aren’t fainted. I’ll fight you one on one. If you win, your friends and you get to live. If you lose, you all die. Simple?

Charizard got to his feet and formed a ball of fire in his mouth.

Charizard: come on, scum!

The Xatu shot a confuse ray at Charizard, confusing him. As Charizard stumbled around, he managed to slash himself with his claws.

Charizard: Ah!

Wiles: I’ve won already!

Wiles fired off a psychic blast, bringing Charizard down to half health. He groaned and lined Wiles up into his dizzy sights, firing off a flamethrower that found its mark, doing severe damage to Wiles.

Wiles: THE FIRST STRIKE WINS!! PREPARE TO BE OBLITERATED!!

Charizard knew he couldn’t dodge the next psychic attack, which would surely defeat him. He sat on the ground and waited for the air around him to distort.

KAPOW!! Wiles yelped as a blast of electricity hit him from behind. The Xatu fell to the ground where a final shot of thunder turned him to cinders. Charizard looked up to see a familiar Pokemon standing on a rock, surrounded by others.

Charizard: Pikachu?

Pikachu: hey Char! We heard the noise and came down to check it out. Lucky thing, eh?

Charizard: B-but what are you doing here?

Breela: well, it’s a bit embarrassing. We moved base to Fortree only a little while ago to fight Spiteshade’s army. Had we known, we would have postponed your spy mission until now. Sorry, are the others OK?

Charizard turned redder than he’d ever been.

Charizard: YOU NITWITS!!

Blaze: hey, we all make mistakes.

Rod and Flynn had already gathered Jigglypuff and Medicham. Rod walked over to Furrow and prodded her with his nose.

Rod: what about this one? Shall we kill her?

Charizard: …no, take her back and revive her. I want to talk to her afterwards.

Rod obediently nudged Furrow onto his back and padded off to Join Flynn. The two of them headed back to the base.

Pikachu: so who was that Xatu?

Charizard: I don’t know, I think he was an assassin.

Flynn stopped as Medicham fell off his back and landed on the ground. He had recovered 1 HP and was now conscious again.

Medicham: that Xatu was an accomplice of Contrast. Contrast was a traitor.

Breela frowned.

Breela: are you insane? How could Contrast ever…

Pikachu: I suspected him from the start. He’s shifty and creepy. I knew he’d be a traitor.

Blaze: just wait ‘till I get my hands on that Kecleon. I’ll bash him a new jaw!

Breela: you’ll have to wait in line, Blaze. I’ll pulverize that two-face.

Charizard: such a pity he got away, isn’t it? Now he’s off to tell Deoxes all about us.

Breela: let him. There’s not much he can tell Deoxes that he doesn’t already know.

Charizard turned to look at Jigglypuff, who had also recovered slightly and was winking at him from Flynn’s back.

Jigglypuff: I take back what I said about you earlier, Char. You’re a brilliant companion to have in battle.

-_0

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Gah! I'm sorry I haven't read this in a while.

Great updates, expecially that last one. Just put in some butt-kicking action from Charizard and I'm happy.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Great update. Wow saved by Pikachu. That was lucky. I thought Charizard would surely win though. I'm happy with my Pokemon Fire Red. All I have on it are Dugtrio, Pidgeot, Pikachu, Snorlax, Primeape, and Venusaur even though I'm at Elite 4. Too bad you aren't gonna add anymore Kanto Pokemon.

aquablade219

Smash Rookie
Sonia is from Fire Emblem. She was a very, very evil sorceress who was controlled by the bad guy who told her she was a perfect human being. However, he transformed her into a living dead person without her even knowing.
ACTUALLY she was created by the bad guy *coughnergalcough*
and about the side quest, NEVAR not do it, it lets the awesome matthew become an assasin, NESSBOUNDER whats your team for FE

my 3 best guys are Guy, Oswin, and Heath

oh and samus varia suit only doesnt protect from the lava (atleast not in metroid fusion, instead gravity suit does) srry if someone posted this i just wanted to badly post and clear up some stuff

aquablade219

Smash Rookie
oh srry for the double post just wanted to say that your fic ROCKS

:( whyd you change the FE classes :( you could have made denning have an item that made them a certain class

for instance

Ness- Sage
Poo- Bishop
Paula- Bishop
Captain Falcon- Paladin (the car counts as a horse)
Adeline- Dancer/Bard or Cleric
Jeff- Archer
Fox- Nomad Trooper (he is VERY fast)
Mr. G & W- I think Berserkers fine, just give him an axe.

srry im just a die hard FE player, and BTW, did u beat hectors mode yet?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
He didn't really change the classes. He made one based on the original to fit this fic. If he kept it the original way then he would have to change the characters which is bad. Plus no one can attack with weapons from an F-Zero machine. The only thing they can do is run over, spin attack, and side attack.

aquablade219

Smash Rookie
i dont want to get into a fight, and that is a good point, but the item would have just given them differant clothes, and the F-Zero racer would be a horse

aw well, who gives a $%^#

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Oh...Sonia was created by Nergal? I thought he turned her into a morph. Ah well, the story in FE is a bit all over the place any way. I understand about you not wanting the class change and all, but it was necissary, I mean...they're using guns and psi, not bows and magic.

Yeah, that side quest is hard but cool. Personally, I prefer Legult to be my assassin. He's stronger and bigger and not much slower than Mattew. Yeah, I beat Hector's mode. My final team is Canas, Guy, Lucius, Rebecca, Heath, Legult, Nino and Priscilla. I LOVE MAGIC USERS!!!

Anyway, update time! EXTRA ACTION PACKED!!

CHAPTER 8: PART 14

Ness and friends had already made it to the Galactic Federation Building. Paula was sucking loudly on a lolly pop she’d bought at a side stall. Captain Falcon was painting his elbows.

C. Falcon: PRETTY COLOURS!!

Ness: so Samus…have you noticed anything particularly strange going on recently with the GF?

Samus: well sort of. For one thing, the president has been changed. I wasn’t made aware of this, but Mr. Fatso as I liked to call him is no longer in the seat. Now there’s this creepy girl with black hair and a nasty tongue. She’s weird-looking and I don’t like her.

C. Falcon: I like you, Samus…

Falco: oh, puh-LEEZ! Why must I always get stuck with the misfits?!

C. Falcon: excuse me! But I fit very well into my spandex, thank you!

Ness: actually Falcon, you’re way to big.

C. Falcon: buh. Well I can’t exactly get them off, you know.

Everyone: EEEEEEEWWW!!

C. Falcon: (rolls eyes.)

As Ness thought about Samus’s information, a strange roaring began to fill the air. Nobody took any notice of it until it was REALLY loud and they couldn’t talk any more.

Ness: WHAT IS THAT NOISE??

Slowly, ominously, a black helicopter rose over the houses. It was a mean-looking machine with laser sights and rockets mounted on the side. In the cockpit sat a very noisy, very familiar man.

Slardmuffin: HAHAHAHAHA!! AH FOUND YOU ALL!! YOU’LL WISH YOU NEVAH MESSED WID OFFICER SLARDMUFFIN! I’MA BUST A CAP IN YOA #SS!

Fox: whoa!

Falco: who is that?

Samus: (shakes fist at Slardmuffin) WHADDA YOU DOIN’ UP THERE!?

Slardmuffin: AH’M FLYING, YA SILLY NONG! CAN’T YOU SEE STRAIGHT?

Samus: yeah…I can. But I’ve always wanted to say that to a helicopter.

Officer Slardmuffin aimed the machine guns and opened fire. The bullets flew across the pavement leaving a line of little holes. Everyone dodged in time to avoid them.

Ness: we have to fight him!

Fox: easy peasy! Blow him out of the sky, Ness.

Ness: no! If I do that, the helicopter will crash into this high-residential area! Innocent civilians could get hurt!

Falco: whoo-frickeddy-hoo. That’s just too bad. That’s their problem, not ours.

Nobody paid much attention to Falco. They had already started running.

Paula: we have to lure him away from this area!

Adeline: quick! In there!

Adeline flipped open a manhole. Everyone jumped in just as Slardmuffin fired a missile. The resulting explosion caused them all to be propelled down the shaft and into the sewers.

Samus: YUK! POO!!

Poo: yes?

Rawk berry: OHOi

Fox: (wiping a sludgy substance out of his eye.) ugh…thank God I don’t have any fur right now…

Ness: we can’t hide down here forever…does anyone have any ideas?

Samus: tell you what, I’ll go out there by myself and deal with that demented cop. I know a perfect place to lure him. While we’re battling it out, you guys make a run for the Galactic Federation Building.

Ness: are you sure?

Samus: hey, I can handle him. I’m a space ninja.

Fox: a bloody space ninja?

Samus: oh yeah!

Ness: that’s settled then. Samus will go out and fight Slardmuffin while we run over to the GF building and figure this thing out. Just be careful, Sam.

Samus: NO HONOR! (Sprints up a wall and jumps out of the sewer.)

Ness: right! Come on, we’ve got to find another manhole cover.

@#%$$%%%%%% %%%%% %%

Officer Slardmuffin had been circling the manhole, waiting for someone to emerge like some slimy, smelly beast from a polluted loch. (Well, not quite that gross…)

Slardmuffin: you can’t hide forever, ya foos!

A flash of orange caught his limited attention. He instinctively fired a missile at the shape, leaving a big crater in the road.

Slardmuffin: got ya!

Samus: I beg to differ.

Slardmuffin’s communicator screen crackled to life and Samus’s face appeared. She was using her suit to access his intercom.

Slardmuffin: heh? Where the heck are you, ya skinny little minx?

Samus: Think about it. Where’s the blindest spot a helicopter has?

Slardmuffin: uh…just behind it?

Samus: bingo.

BOOOM!! A charge shot slammed into the back of the helicopter, throwing Slardmuffin off balance. He regained control and swung the helicopter around to face Samus. She raced underneath the chopper again, causing the targeting system to fail. Slardmuffin felt a missile hit the back of the chopper again.

Slardmuffin: ARGH!! You’re startin’ to annoy me! An’ you don’t wanna see me when ah’m annoyed! %_%!!

Samus: EEK! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

Officer Slardmuffin brought the chopper into a climb and out of Samus’s range. She was in the open now, and couldn’t get out of its sights.

Samus: oh poo-poo!

Slardmuffin: prepare to be OWNZED!!

The chopper sent two missiles screaming towards Samus. She dodged the first one with relative ease and avoided the second by entering morph ball mode. As fast as she could, Samus activated Spider Ball and rolled up a drain pipe, coming out on top of someone’s house. Slardmuffin’s helicopter followed.

Slardmuffin: bloody ninja!

Samus changed back into normal mode and ran across the rooftops, dodging Slardmuffin’s machine gun fire. With an agile leap, she bounded into a tree, jumped off the branches and grappled onto the side of a skyscraper just as the tree went up in an explosion caused by one of Slardmuffin’s missiles.

Samus: ugh! I hate scaling buildings.

Samus used her grappling beam to pull herself up onto the side of the building. She placed her foot on a protruding window sill and made another leap up to the next one. Using this technique, combined with well-timed grappling shots, she managed to climb up the side of the building faster than Slardmuffin could rise. Once she was up to the fiftieth story, Samus entered Spider ball and crawled up onto the roof of the sky scraper. As she morphed back into her fighting mode, the helicopter rose up above her and hovered in the air. Samus stared at Slardmuffin for a few seconds and then turned to run. Slardmuffin locked onto her back and fired a single missile at her. She ran to the side of the building, turned around with her arms outstretched and proceeded to fall off the building, causing the missile to miss her by a hair’s width.

Samus: (falling upside down) style!

Samus let herself fall for about ten seconds before firing an uncharged shot at the ground. This broke her fall and she landed on the pavement without a scratch on her. She quickly pressed her body against the building as Slardmuffin flew overhead. Samus aimed her cannon at the back of the helicopter and changed to wave beam. She sprinted across the street and jumped up onto a low house. She was now behind the helicopter again and as Slardmuffin turned the unwieldy craft around, she fired a missile-charged wave beam at it, causing steam to pour from one of the missile racks.

Slardmuffin: jeepies! There you are! Stop running away and fight me like a man!

Samus: I’m not a man, I’m a woman.

Slardmuffin: then fight like a woman…uh…a woman who fights like a man.

Samus: are you being sexist? Are you saying that girls are weak?

Slardmuffin: (annoyed) no, what ah meant was…ah mean…it’s just a figure of…AH STUFF DISS SHOIZOOH! I’MA GONNA FLUSH YOU DOWN THE BOG, LIKE A BIG, STEAMING NUGGET!!

Samus: nasty…

Samus ran across the road as the bullets from Slardmufin’s machine guns peppered the ground behind her. She made a leap onto the back of a passing taxi (one that just so happened to be driven by a certain monk in training) and clung to the metal with her gravity boots.

Cab driver: OI! I HOPE YOU DON’T INTEND TO PAY FOR THIS RIDE!!

As Slardmuffin gave chase, Samus kneeled down and fired off numerous beams at him. Some of them hit, some of them didn’t. The high-speed chase through traffic continued for some time until Samus jumped off the taxi and landed on the back of a bus which was going in the opposite direction. She passed right under the helicopter and fired a missile at its belly.

Slardmuffin: STAND STILL, YA FOO!

Samus: yes! Got him! But I can’t defeat him while we’re still in the city. I’ve got to lure him away from populated areas!

Samus expertly jumped from car to car until she saw one which she wanted. A souped-up, pink FZERO-X racer with yellow flames down the side.

Samus: oh yeah. My luck is with me!

Samus looked at the time. It was five-o clock. Perfect.

Samus: this is my ride!!

@#%#$%@#$@#^@#^#@$%@#$%#@$%

Samurai Goroh was on his way to the FZERO-X race. It annoyed him that Captain Falcon wasn’t going to be there.

Goroh: aaah, I so wanted to beat that puffed-up loser. Oh well, there’ll be more races.

BANG!! Something very large and very heavy landed on top of Goroh’s racer. He swore louder than was necessary and swerved a bit, but apart from that he didn’t even bother to slow down.

Goroh: probably just a pigeon.

#@$%%%%%%%%5 %%%%%%%%%

Samus clung to the pink racer with her free arm. The helicopter was in pretty bad shape, but Slardmuffin was persistent. He was almost out of missiles as well, and was now resorting to his lasers and machine guns. These weapons were very inaccurate, but Samus couldn’t block or shoot them.

Samus: almost there!

Finally, a huge open space fanned out in front of Samus. The Mute city race track rose up in front of her like a vast sea. It was one of the most beautiful things she’d ever seen.

Samus: ho-yeah! Go me, I’m just so good!

Samus rolled off the car and used spider ball again to soften her impact. When she opened up, the helicopter had flown past her and was turning around.

Samus: finally! A big open space where no innocent bystanders will be harmed! You’re going down, batty boy!

The helicopter came around and fired off its machine guns. Samus waited until the last moment and jumped. She formed her body into the screw attack position and flew to the side. Just as the chopper was about to pass over her, she flew into the air and struck the base of the machine with her blades.

Slardmuffin: YOWZA!!

Samus: yes!

The helicopter was spewing clouds of black smoke. Oil was dripping from the back of it.

Samus: oooh! If I can torch that oil, the whole thing will go up in flames! Great!

Samus activated her flame thrower and ran towards the helicopter. Just as she was about to jump, it went into a steep decline, almost landing on the road. Samus found herself staring at the whirling blades.

POW! One of the blades hit her leg, throwing her off the side of the racetrack. She quickly grappled onto the side of the road and pulled herself up again.

Samus: ouch! Feels like the time I jumped into a ceiling fan, only much harder.

Slardmuffin: YEE HEE HEE…sniff…sniff…hey! WHAT’S DAT SMELL? AH CAN SMELL SOMEONE’S COOKING! HECK! MA ENGINE’S LEAKIN! I’D BETTER GET OUT OF HERE!

Officer Slardmuffin turned the chopper and head back into the city. Samus panicked. The chopper was likely to run out of fuel at any moment. He could crash in the city!

With a desperate leap, Samus fired her grappling beam at the helicopter, catching hold of its tail. She pulled herself up half way and hung there, suspended by a line of electricity.

Samus: oh man! Just when I thought I had him. What am I gonna do now?

FIND OUT WHAT SAMUS DOES NEXT UPDATE…OR MAYBE NOT! YOU’LL HAVE TO LOG ON TO FIND OUT!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Great update. YAY LOTS OF SAMUS SCENES. It's just sad that Goroh's racer wasn't hit by a missile or something. It'd be funny though.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
pure awesomeness with Charizard. EXELENT!!! w007!!! pwn4ge!

anyway, i just wanted to give you kudos for the Charizard fight scene. that was just cool. i wonder what's gonna happen with Furrow.you kinda feel sorry for her, even if she did try to kill everyone.

then there's Samus's fight scene, which was just great! coolness abounds, and we have yet to learn how Slardmuffin does his trademark %_% face. How does he do that?

there've been quite a few updates since i last checked here, all of them great! i just want to thank you for your unique writing style and storytelling interspersed perfectly with humor at all the right times, NESSBOUNDER. I'll be seeing you!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
AAAAHH!!

Don't expect an update from me this weekend, sorry. I HAVE SO MUCH FREAKIN' HOMEWORK!!! If you're lucky, I'll manage to update my Ness guide, but that's about it. Oh, it hurtz meeee...:( :( :( :( :mad:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
NO UPDATE??? WHAT AM I GONNA DO BEFORE I GET MY PREORDERED MP2: ECHOES?!?!?!?!

...Oh look a cookie. *walks towards it and it becomes KM1112's zombie man*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*runs away*

KingMewtwo1112

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by MEWTWOMASTER2002
NO UPDATE??? WHAT AM I GONNA DO BEFORE I GET MY PREORDERED MP2: ECHOES?!?!?!?!

...Oh look a cookie. *walks towards it and it becomes KM1112's zombie man*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!*runs away*
Hahaha, Zombie Man....:chuckle:

Anyway, that sucks that you have a lot of homework...but I can be patient waiting for updates.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I'M BACK, YO!!
It's the holidays now, and seeing as I'm no longer a junior, I get a whopping 8 WEEKS off school!! That should give me plenty of time to catch up with my lag. Here's an update, and sorry for being so slack. (Pikmin 2 has something to do with it...oops.)
Oh, and I've played Soul Calibur 2 by the way (who was it who had that game again?) and I don't like Link on that game. He has a ******** voice. (HOO-YAAH!!) eh, Raphael is the French bomb.

CHAPTER 8: PART 15

Ness and his friends blasted their way up tho the top floor of the GF building. Most of the time, the blasting was done to locked doors, as the security staff were all on a picnic at the time.

Fox: right. This is it…the boss’s room.

Ness: Got it? We go in there, we check out the new boss of the Galactic Federation and then if all’s well, we go. I don’t want to see any weapons showing.

Everyone: Rodger!

Ness: I’ll perform a mental scan while Fox keeps the boss talking. If I sence an evil presence, I’ll do this.

Ness jumped ito the air and landed with his arms twisted together and one eye closed. He looked constipated.

G&W: why don’t you just shout? It’ll be less obvious.

Ness dashed forward and kicked the door down. Everybody ran inside and posed (without their weapons.) The woman at the desk looked at them with a raised eyebrow.

Sonia: well, well, well. Who on earth are you lot?

Ness: never mind us, ma’am. We’re just filling in a high-school survey.

Fox: tell me, do you like jellybeans?

Ness closed his eyes and shot a straight line from his mind into Sonia’s. Something barred his path. Ness took a deep breath and tried again.

Ness: Paula. I can’t get any reading.

Paula: let me try.

Paula closed her eyes for a few seconds and then shrugged.

Paula: weird.

Fox: what are your favorite colour of jellybeans?

Sonia: (trying not to frown) I like red.

Ness took a look at Sonia with his physical eyes. Samus was right, she was creepy. She had darkish-grey hair, pale, pale skin and weird yellow eyes…

Ness: (long gasp) You’re a MORPH!!

Sonia: it took you long enough!

Everybody jumped back into fighting stances. Sonia teleported up onto her desk and pulled out a magical tome.

Fox: gaah! So this is why the morphs have been attacking us! You’ve been posing as the leader of the Galactic Federation!

Sonia: yeah. NOW DIE!! I CALL FORTH WINTER’S SPITE, FIMBULVETR!

Casting the deadly ice-and-wind attack, Sonia filled the room with a snowstorm. Ness tried to erect his PSI magnet, but it didn’t come out fast enough. He was swirled about and driven out of the office window.

Ness: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Fox: NESS!!

Fox jumped out the window and flattened his arms against his sides in an attempt to fall faster than Ness. Ness tried to float, but his body was numb from the cold spell. Fox continued to dive until he was right next to Ness.

Fox: grab hold of my arm!

Ness did as he was told. Fox then used his reflector to slow his fall.

Ness: (landing on the pavement) Ow! She took us by surprise! My PSI is somewhat weakish in this dimension, and difficult to use.

Fox: heck. We need to get back up there. Jeff, Paula, Poo, Adeline and Mr. G may need our help!

Sonia: ah-hahahahahaaaa! Do you bunch of scruffy riff-raff really think you can take me on?

Sonia cast another Fimbulvetr, pinning everyone to the wall of her office. She whipped out her Bolting tome and took aim at Ness and Fox, who had already started running for the entrance of the building.

Sonia: I SUMMON THE FURY OF THE SKIES, BOLTING!

Ness noticed the air around him crackling with electricity. He tried to put up his magnet again, but the lightning was too fast, blasting him and knocking him to his feet.

Ness: AAAGH!!

Fox: ah! Ness, hold onto my back!

Fox hoisted Ness onto his shoulders and ran as fast as he could. Sonia was about to cast another spell when Mr. Game and Watch attacked her from behind.

G&W: BEEP! TAKE THIS, YOU WITCH!

ThWaCK!! Mr. Game and Watch’s cement bag connected with Sonia’s head. She went flying up against a wall, but broke the impact by jumping off it, monk style.

Mr. Game and Watch looked up as Sonia whipped out her twin uzis and began to rain aerial fire down on the heroes. Everyone ducked, but there was no hiding from the bullets. Paula, Poo and Adeline fell to the ground, wounded by the attack.

Sonia landed and reloaded. She aimed the guns at Mr. Game and Watch and fired, but he used his key to block the stream of bullets and launched himself at Sonia, knocking one uzi out of her hand. The gun went flying and was caught by Jeff, who took aim and fired at Sonia.

Sonia: (erecting a barrier) oh, you horrible little fleas! I’ll scratch you!

G&W: just like the dog you are!

Sonia fired at Jeff with her remaining uzi. He fell to the ground, injured by a bullet in his leg. This gave Mr. Game and Watch time to sprint over and attack her with his turtle, shattering her barrier and causing a large slash across her side.

Sonia: AaAh! I’ll smite you one! Just you see! I CALL FORTH…

Before Sonia could finish her spell, a giant tomato of biblical proportions flew through the air and exploded all over her, smothering her in its red juice. Adeline had managed to drag her body against the wall, where she’d roughly drawn the giant projectile while Mr. Game and Watch and Sonia had been fighting.

Adeline: aah…It hurts! Do something Mr. G! Help Poo! If he doesn’t wake up and heal us, we’re all going to die!

Jeff: here, this may help…a bit…ah!

Jeff used his counter-psi unit on Sonia, effectively disabling her magic ability.

Sonia: AAAH!! Well never mind that…These tomes were getting boring anyway…

With an elegant flip, Sonia dodged a low kick from Captain Falcon and landed on her office desk.

C. Falcon: mmm. Flipping chicks…

Sonia grabbed a letter-opener from her table. It looked sharp. And pointy.

G&W: eek! I wouldn’t want to be stabbed with that! Think of the tetanus bill!

C. Falcon: flipping chicks with KNIVES! Baybee!!

Poo had woken on his own and was beginning to heal himself. Once the wound closed and the bullet disappeared, he jumped to his feet and got into the mantis position.

Poo: hoowoooaaaooaahhhooaoahaaawwwaaaaaaooo! (launches himself at Sonia.)

Poo slashed at Sonia, who evaded the attack. He stayed airborne for a few seconds, slashing wildly around before flipping out and jumping off a wall.

Poo: it’s MONK TIME!!

Sonia: bring it!

Sonia and Poo flew at each other without even jumping (you could practically see the fishing line) and began fighting in the air. Poo kicked Sonia away and ran along the wall of the office, all the while making a really stupid noise.

Sound Effects: has he been watching “Hero”?

Sonia: who’s that?

Sound Effects: ask no questions and you get no lies. (Horn honk)

Poo: hoowoooaaaooaahhhooaoahaaawwwaaaaaaooo! (fires a PSI freeze c at Sonia)

Sonia: I CALL FORTH WINTER’S SPITE, FIMBULVETR!!

But Sonia had forgotten that her magic had been blocked previously. Poo’s ice PSI blasted her and she fell over onto her back, where Mr. Game and Watch jumped at her with his key.

Sonia: not so fast! (Blocks Mr. Game and Watch and kicks him in the head.) I’m not beaten that easily!

Poo had now healed Adeline and Paula. Paula fired PSI freeze d at Sonia, who countered with Fimbulvetr. The two spells met in the air and exploded, filling the room with a blanket of snow. Captain Falcon rushed in and hit Sonia with a jumping Raptor Boost. She managed to block it and knocked him over with a punch to his side.

Poo: PSI STARSTORM d!

Paula: NOOOOOO!!!!

But it was too late. The incredibly powerful explosive spell detonated in the tiny office room, creating a fireworks display that could be seen for miles around.
The blast effected everyone in the room except for Poo. Paula, Jeff, Mr. Game and Watch, Adeline and C. Falcon all fell into the snow, barely breathing. Sonia stood rigid in the spot, her dress torn and ragged. She coughed up a ball of smoke and fell into the snow with a sigh. Poo looked very unhappy.

Poo: oh no.

Just then, Ness and Fox entered the room.

Fox: (panting) whoah! Huh…huh…what happened here? Huh…I heard the bang…puff…it was like a bomb went off!

Ness: AAH! Paula, Jeff, Adeline, Mr. G! What happened to them, Poo? Where’s Sonia?

Poo: I forgot that explosive PSI effects a certain area and not a designated target in this dimension. I feel like such a nong. (sits in the snow and meditates with shame.)

Ness: don’t worry, we can heal them. (Jumps down off Fox)

Fox: Ness, watch out, Sonia’s still alive.

Everyone watched Sonia as she rose from the snow. Her face had soot all over it and she looked very angry.

Sonia: it’s not over yet. All I have to do is press a button and the security staff will come in here.

Ness: sorry, we beat them up on the way here.

Fox: yeah, no hands.

Sonia: RRRRRGH!!

Sonia looked like she was going to attack, but before anyone could think, the air in the office began to contract and a strange, dark presence filled the air.

Fox: wha?

Paula: oh! That feeling! It’s like…something evil is in here!

Sonia: yeah, me.

Paula: no, not you, you sausage. Something REALLY evil.

Sonia smiled wryly. She folded her arms and watched as a black shape began to form on her desk.

Ness: AAh, That energy!

Fox: I’m not even psychic and I can feel it!

Sonia: heh heh heh…you lot haven’t met my master, have you?

Ness shielded his eyes with his arm as a flash of black light filled the room and then disappeared. When he looked again, a hulking black shape in ghostly robes was standing before him. Nergal looked down at Ness with his yellow eyes. He frowned and brought his claw-like hand up to stroke his goatee.

Nergal: so this is Ness, the one who defeated Giygas…you’re a lot younger than I expected. But never mind, I’m not one to judge on appearances.

Ness: wh…who are YOU??

Nergal: I’m Nergal, second in command of Giygas’s followers. I positioned Sonia in this world so she could take my place while I attended to another matter.

Ness: so you’re the one who creates all the morphs! I thought I sensed a dark magic in this dimension other than Edward Hemorrhoid’s!

Nergal: yes, that magical tumor is actually quite powerful, I must say, as is the pink Lylatian. (turns to Fox) he’s your brother…no…cousin?

Fox: half-brother.

Nergal: close enough. Anyway, I know you’ve never heard of me, Ness. That son of Eliwood, Roy, is just too air-headed to have remembered me from his father’s words. He couldn’t have told you anything about me…and that is good.

Ness: why’s that?

Nergal: well think. We’re going to fight soon, aren’t we? It’s destiny. You fight us and we fight you and the side with the most power wins, correct?

Ness: not necessarily.

Nergal: ha ha…you ARE smart. Now I know that you’ve defeated just about all of my underlings and two of the Dark Missionaries. And I know that you’re a dimension traveler and have a vast knowledge of other dimensions, their histories, etcetera.

Ness: what’s your point?

Nergal: my point is, you knew about most of us already, our weaknesses, our strengths. And that helped you to defeat us. But you don’t know about me.

Ness: and you don’t know about us!

Nergal: or do I?

Nergal raised his arm and held a black tome out in front of him. He opened the book to a certain page and ran his finger across a line of text.

Nergal: I’m going to obliterate you all now, just like I obliterated that hoard of Pokemon in the other dimension. I’ll take your souls and transfer them to my master, who will then be revived.

Fox: and just who is your master?

Nergal glanced up at Fox and smiled.

Nergal: oh, I shouldn’t tell YOU…

CrACK!! Nergal fell forwards as Mr. Game and Watch’s cement bag connected with his head. He floated across the floor and pulled himself upright with his magic, hardly fazed by the blow.

Nergal: well I’ve never known you so called heroes to play dirty…this will be fun. But before we start, I need to settle a small matter.

Nergal turned away from Mr. Game and Watch and stared at Sonia. She backed up against the wall.

Sonia: …what?!

Nergal: you failed me again, Sonia.

Sonia: !!!!! Oh, cr@p!

Nergal: I’m afraid that you really are a dud. I don’t know what I was thinking when I made you into a morph.

Sonia: and I don’t know what I was thinking when I let you do that!

Nergal: Sonia disperse.

Sonia evaporated right in front of everyone. There was silence as her vapors disappeared.

Nergal: it’s so fun to play with toys. You could say that I share the same mentality as Majora. If I recall, he almost defeated you. Ah, well…I know for a fact that I can’t possibly lose to any of you.

Ness: that’s what you all say!

Nergal. Believe me, I’m different.

Ness: I know that if Roy’s father could have defeated you, then you’re vulnerable to physical attacks. You’re far from immortal.

Nergal: Roy’s father didn’t defeat me, actually. It was Hector who defeated me. Him and that snotty druid, Canas. But that’s enough of that. I’ll give you a demonstration of my power right now.

Nergal flew towards Ness, his bony hands outstretched like talons. Ness gracefully jumped over him and came down with a step kick, (d-air) knocking the fiend to the ground. Everyone packed into Nergal and delivered their most potent physical attacks. Suddenly, Nergal teleported away, appearing on Sonia’s desk again.

Nergal: bah. You’re right about one thing, Ness, I am vulnerable to physical attacks. But can you reach me when I’m doing this?

Nergal reached for his magic tome again. He opened it up and ominously cast his dark spell.

Nergal: THE DEAD IN THEIR GRAVES, COME TO MY AID, ERISHKIGAL!

Ness had never experienced a dark magic attack quite so potent as this. The attack ripped holes in time and space, distorting his being and sucking the life straight out of his body. He fell to the ground in critical condition, as did everyone else the spell effected.

Nergal: see? I’ve won already. All it took was too spells.

Fox: ooooohh…

Adeline: don’t…count your chickens…before they’ve hatched!

Adeline flopped her easel onto the ground and drew several quick shapes with a dry brush. She then flipped the easel up and animated her drawings, causing five flying roosters to spew from the canvas, flapping and squawking and filling the room with mites and feathers.

Nergal: what idiocy is this?

The chickens flew over to Captain Falcon and picked him up with their feet. One of them laid an egg right into his mouth, (even though it was a rooster) restoring some of his energy. They then proceeded to fly towards Nergal at full speed.

C. Falcon: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Captain Falcon kicked out with his legs, socking Nergal in the Jaw. The roosters hovered in the air for a while, allowing Falcon to kick Nergal again and again before they finally disappeared. Nergal went flying into a wall and landed on top of Falco, who had been hiding in the corner the WHOLE time.

Fox: Falco, you WUSS!!

Ness: I wondered where he was the whole battle!

Falco: HEY, I’M A GUN FIGHTER, NOT A FLIPPING MAGE! MAGIC SCARES ME!

Falco shoved Nergal away and cowered in the corner.

Ness: but…how did you avoid Poo, Nergal and Sonia’s magic spells? They filled the whole room!

Falco: what spells? I had my eyes closed the whole time!

Nergal: that’s enough talk! I’m going to finish this once and for all! TWILIGHT SHADOWS, OBEY YOUR MASTER…FLUX!!

The strands of liquid shadow snaked across the ground towards Falco, who screamed loudly and covered his eyes. The malicious black goo enveloped him and seeped into his body…but nothing happened.

Nergal: what?

Falco: AAAAH, AM I DEAD YET??

Nergal: it can’t be!

Ness: FALCO! YOU’RE IMMUNE TO MAGIC ATTACKS!!

Falco: you’re just trying to get me to fight, aren’t you!? Well I’m not falling for that…

Ness: NO! It must be because you’re a CHOZO! Perhaps the Chozo could resist arcane magic because of their psyche!

Falco: yeah, and my aunt was a carrot.

Paula angrily got to her feet and fired a PSI FREEZE a at Falco. The powdery snow whistled around his body, but didn’t hurt him in the slightest.

Paula: see?

Falco: hey! I AM magic proof!

Paula: come on Jeff, let’s do this. SLIMY MONKEY BODY PIN!!

The slime generator and the Monkey’s love both activated at the same time, gumming Nergal to the ground beneath the slime-coated monkey. Falco jumped on top of Nergal and hit him with THE SPIKE. (d-air)

Ness: yeah, come on, let’s do this. Bat Blader!

Ness, Fox and Paula launched into the team attack, spinning Ness towards Nergal, who had just stood up from Falco’s attack.

Nergal: WLAH!! (smack!)

Nergal flew against the desk, breaking it in two. Before he could move, Captain Falcon jumped on him and caught him in a submission hold.

C. Falcon: UUULEH!! (grabs Nergal’s leg and pulls.)

Nergal: rrrrrH!! Get off me, you ants! (Teleports away.)

But the tiny room did not help Nergal, and when he appeared in another place, everyone simply pounced on him and beat him up. But Nergal was far from finished.

Nergal: Gah! I didn’t count on this happening. But I still have another gambit I can play.

Nergal jumped backwards and floated out the window until he was out of everyone’s physical range. As Jeff, Fox and Falco fired at him with their guns, he smiled and let the lasers glance off his body.

Nergal: THE DEAD IN THEIR GRAVES, COME TO MY AID, ERISHKIGAL!

Poo had just finished healing everyone. Unfortunately, the distorting spell entered the room, blasting him and his allies against the wall and placing them in a pitiful condition a second time. Only Falco stood unfazed.

Nergal: I’ll deal with you later, bird. But first I’ll dispose of your friends.

Falco: AAAH! Ness, he’s going to cast that spell again! I can’t reach him, what do I do? If he casts that, you’re all history!

Ness: Paula, erect a Psychic Shield!

Paula: PSI Sheild d!

A pink shield covered everyone in the room. Nergal’s black magic bounced off the protective barrier and flew back at him. He struck it with the back of his hand and it hit the shield one more time, causing it to break, but shorting out the spell.

Paula: ahg…I can’t make any more shields, Ness…sorry, my brain is in agony!

Ness tried to think. Fox and Falco’s reflectors couldn’t reflect Erishkigal, because it wasn’t a projectile as such. He could possibly absorb it with PSI magnet SSBM, but then everyone else would die and he wouldn’t stand a chance against Nergal on his own.

Ness: there has to be SOMETHING we can do!

C. Falcon: WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, ASSUME THE FLYING IDIOT STACE!!

With these words, Captain Falcon sprinted towards the window and made a flying leap. It was the longest jump Ness had ever seen. Captain Falcon flew through the air and thrust out his chest with a loud “OOOOUUAAAAH!!!” noise. There was a nice smacking sound as his knee connected with Nergal’s forehead, and the two of them fell down to the hard pavement below.

C. Falcon: THE FLYING IDIOT STANCE ALWAYS PREVAILS!!

Ness: oouuh!!

Fox: wow!

Jeff: awesome!

Paula: I don’t know whether that was cool or weird!

Rawk Berry: REH!!

Captain Falcon placed his feet on Nergal’s chest just as they hit the pavement, cushioning his fall, but putting Nergal between a Fool and a hard place.

Everyone got up as best they could to look out the window at Falcon and Nergal. Amazingly, Nergal was still up and fighting. Captain Falcon punched him in the face a few times, but Nergal blew him away with a blast of dark magic and stood over him with his deadly Erishkigal tome at the ready.

Nergal: to struggle is useless. I’ll finish you all one by one if I have to. Now die!

Ness: AAAH!! RUN, FALCON! HE’S GOING TO KILL YOU!

Nergal: MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE MIGHTY NERGAL! THE DEAD IN THEIR GRAVES, COME T…

Ness looked away. He knew they’d lost. Nergal was still in fighting condition, and Captain Falcon was just about gone. He knew that even together, they couldn’t stand up to the mighty, broken power of Nergal’s Erishkigal tome. But something inside Ness’s head urged him not to give up.

Ness: PK THUNDER!

The weak projectile knocked the tome out of Nergal’s hand. The dark druid bent over to pick it up, barely singed by the attack.

Nergal: pah! I’ve had enough of you lot and your puny attacks and magic. It’s such an embarrassment to Giygas’ Followers that you managed to defeat so many of our members! Never mind, your winning spree is over. THE DEAD IN THEIR G…

An irritating noise in the distance distracted Nergal and broke his concentration.

Nergal: what is that stupid noise?!

Sound effects: don’t look at me; I’m having a day off.

The noise gradually started increasing. Nergal placed the tome on the ground, put his fingers in his ears and began chanting again. He was so absorbed in his spell that he failed to notice a shadow falling over him until it was too late. A flaming helicopter spiraled out of the sky and crashed right on top of Nergal, creating an explosion that could be felt and heard all over Mute City. Everyone stared in awe as the flames from the burning chopper ignited on its leaking fuel, causing a chain reaction of swelling flames that lasted for a good thirty seconds. When it was over, all that remained was a giant, blackened pot hole in the road and a creaking wreck surrounded by rubble. There was no sign of Nergal.

Ness: and I can’t find his life waves either. He’s…dead!

Fox: whuf!

Falco: don’t be a potty mouth, that’s my job.

As Ness and his legion let the recent happenings sink in, an orange basket ball crawled into the building and transformed into Samus. They turned and stared at her with dumbfounded expressions on their puzzled faces.

Samus: Ness, I am so sorry. I just couldn’t keep Slardmuffin away from the city! His chopper got damaged and he decided to turn around, but his engine was leaking. He crashed before I could do anything…was anyone hurt?

Ness: yeah…thankfully…the chopper crashed into Nergal and killed him. You saved our hinds!

Samus: who’s Nergal? Was the Galactic Federation to blame for all the weird stuff going on? Tell me.

But Ness didn’t feel like talking to Samus. He turned to Fox, who looked just as confounded as he did.

Ness: all it took to kill Nergal was one helicopter crash?

Fox: well he was mortal…

Ness: that’s DUMB!! We could have just gotten hold of the Mute City army and taken him out!!

Fox: yeah, but how would you have gotten them to listen to you?

This didn’t do much to cheer Ness up. For some reason, he felt like puking up his lunch. Paula, Jeff, Poo, Adeline, Mr. Game and Watch, and Falco, however, where already getting funky.

Paula: WHOO!!

G&W: YEAH!!

Jeff: PARTY LIKE A SEA BASS!!

Falco: I was the BOMB!

Adeline: we’re awesome! We’re awesome! We did it! We did it! Who’s for ice cream!?

Sound effects: (honks a clown horn.)

Samus: oh well, I suppose we won then, didn’t we? At least no civilians were hurt. Where’s Falcon?

The door to the office burst open and a very raggedy looking Captain Falcon walked in.

C. Falcon: SAMUS BAYBEEE!! I survived the explosion just for you!

Fox: that was very brave of you, Falcon. Without your reckless idiocy, Nergal would never have gotten down on the road in the first place.

C. Falcon: yeah. I thinks this calls for some MORE ****** PUPPETRY!!

Samus: no. I’m sorry Falcon. This sort of thing calls for pie.

* And so Samus went into the kitchen and made apple pie. She did it good like your mum’s, too. The pastry was so crispy and the apples so fresh, that it made cupid himself get the munchies. And there was much rejoicing. *

Ness: (eating pie) well Samus…I knew your were a ninja, but a ninja who can cook? What more could you ask for!?

Sound effects: she should sign up for Ninja burger, at www.ninjaburger.com. It’s food to die for.

----------- --------------------------------------- ---------------------------------- ---------------
(I’m not joking about that web site. Check it out, it’s the best idea ever!!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Great update. HAH that ninja burger thing was funny. Oh and why do you keep saying Roy's dad instead of his name Eliwood? And isn't Samus a bounty hunter and not a ninja?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't see how they are like ninja's unless you are taking about some of the A attacks in SSBM. Falco didn't do much in fact and Samus was the one who killed Nergal which is the best part (well the helicopter did but technically it's Samus since she shot down the helicopter).

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Well, she jumps off walls, she curls up into a ball and climbs up walls, she uses projectiles a lot. Her suit has a lot of assassin style stealth equipment (heat visor, X-ray visor etc.) She drops bombs. (NINJA BOMBS!!) And she has a grappling hook and can jump multiple times in the air (space jump, screw attack.) But it could just be my Shinobi-crazed imagination.

(Oh, and she shoots fire. Burning ninja magic, anyone?)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
OOOOOOoooooooh...have you been playing a lot of the first Metroid Prime? And I never knew ninja's can turn into balls and climb up walls. Or the fact that they can drop bombs. well I beat Metroid Prime on hard mode and I beat MP2 on normal. I still can't see how she's related to ninjas other than grapple beam, wall jump, and projectiles. In fact I never saw ninjas use X-ray visors.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
All good ninjas use bombs, especially high-tech ones.
And of course ninjas don't curl into balls, but they do run up walls. I'm saying that Sammy's fighting style is very SIMILAR to ninjas. As stated above, she's got a lot of sneaky/stealthy stuff like the morph ball...which looks like something a futuristic ninja master would utilise to escape from thier enemies. She can hide up in a dark corner of a room with Spider ball, or under her bounty's bed and wait for them to go to sleep. She also wears a suit that looks kind of like ninja armor... And as for the heat and x-ray visors, I'm not saying that ninjas used visors (although high-tech ones might...) but they did run around in the dark a lot, and samus's X-ray and heat vision visors would make her the IDEAL NIGHT ASSASSIN!!
(and face it, she still smokes people for money, Bounty hunter/assassin/mercenary = Same thing IMO.

So in that case, Bounty hunter/Assassin/mercenary/ + stealth and cool stuff = NINJA!! LALALALALALA!! (jumps out of a tree and throws an egg a someone.)

JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!

Samus (in this fic) thinks she's a high-tech ninja. Enough said. This debate is getting stupid. I just think Samus makes a great ninja. She probably just watches a lot of silly Japanese kung-foo movies and copies them.

Oh, and I havn't been playing MP. I never even played it once. EEK! (I may get no 2.)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Ok you made your point...just that I never saw a game where Samus killed a human unless *spoiler*
she fights the possessed zombie GF troopers O_O

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 8: PART 16

Furrow’s eyes opened to reveal a blurred mixture of colours, mostly browns. She closed her eyes again and breathed slowly, her body didn’t want to move.
Trying again, she opened her eyes and tried to focus. The colours slid together to make out a brown stick and leaf shelter. She moved her legs slightly and found that she was lying on a bed of grass. Furrow wanted to lie there in that bed for ever, not moving, not blinking.

Furrow: uh…what is this place?

She fought the urge to sleep and turned on her side. She looked around for the familiar figure of Twinkles, but then remembered that he was dead.

Furrow: I thought I’d died…but I’m already dead. What happens to the undead when they stop living? Do they simply fade from existence altogether? I can’t be in the afterlife now, because I have no soul. So I must still be here, in the physical world. I’m still a cursed living corpse.

A shuffling noise alerted Furrow and she lay down on the bed again and pretended to be asleep. Through her slitted eyes, she watched as a Pichu entered the room and jumped up on her bed. The small Pokemon started to examine her body, obviously checking on her condition.

Pichu: hmmm…that’s funny. I thinks I should twy using some more stuff! Yummy time for the Zagoooooo!!

The little creature jumped off the bed and returned. Furrow shut her eyes fully and remained motionless. She felt a tiny paw on her face as a weak jolt of electricity stimulated the muscles in her mouth, causing it to open. Then she felt something round and horrible-tasting fall into her open maw.

Furrow: HAAAGH!! PUH! PUH! FFFFFFTT!!

With a flick of her arms, Furrow clouted the Pichu off the bed and pinned him to the ground, her razor sharp claws hovering over his throat.

Furrow: poisoner!

The Pichu squeaked with what could have either been fear or delight. Furrow knew that the tiny Pokemon had not been trying to poison her, and that she had simply swallowed a sour Pokeblock. But she felt that she needed to be aggressive.

Pichu: I’m not twying to poison you! I’m making you better! I’m a nurse! Please slash me.

Furrow stared into the Pichu’s eyes. He wasn’t even scared of her. She released him and sat back against the bed of grass, still exhausted from her previous struggles.

Furrow: so what am I doing here? How did I get here? You’d better tell me.

Pichu: You was beated by us last night. Mista Chawizard says: “I want to talk to her, so take her back to the camp.” And then he was all stuck up. But Pikachu, he’s my big friend, he says: “we can’t twust her” and then Breela says “he’s wight” but then Jigglypuff said “NINJAS” weally loud and then Chawizard gave a big speech and now I have to look after you. Would you like to bite my neck? Please?

The leafy curtain that acted as a door to the shelter opened up, and Charizard walked in, along with Medicham, Pikachu and Breela. Furrow narrowed her eyes and bared her fangs at the assembled company.

Furrow: what do you want with me?

Charizard: I couldn’t help but notice that you seem to have been cheated by that Xatu, Wiles.

Furrow: and your point is?

Charizard: well it didn’t seem right to kill you after everything that happened, and I guess we felt sorry for you.

Furrow: you felt sorry for me? Pah. I expect no sympathy.

Charizard: yeah, but you got it anyway. You’re free to go whenever you feel better, or you can join our rebellion. We could always use the skills of a demonic ninja master.

Furrow: you spared my life so you could convert me to your cause? So you could use me like Wiles did? Hah.

Breela: nobody’s asking you to join us. That was merely a suggestion. But remember, you cause any trouble here and you won’t get a second chance, got it?

Furrow was silent. She glared at Medicham with her cold, dead eyes.

Furrow: revenge is my way. And I know how useful my skills would be to you. So as revenge for the death of my father, I won’t join you. After I’ve regained my strength, I will withdraw into the shadows and avoid any further contact with others. I will have myself and myself alone for company.

Breela: don’t shrink from company! You’ll go insane!

Furrow: and what do you care for my sanity!? Leave me alone, I want to sleep.

Obediently, everyone but Pichu left the room. Once outside, Charizard looked at Breela and shrugged.

Charizard: her idea of “revenge” is kind of funny, isn’t it?

Blaze: hmph. I think she was grateful to you, Charizard. She was just trying to hide her emotions from us.

Medicham: hmph. She has a way of making me feel bad about killing that ninja scum. You’re soft, Charizard. You should have finished her, that would have put an end to any further argument.

Charizard: oh yeah? Well you’re callous!

Medicham: I AM NOT CALLOUS, YOU CHILDISH NON-FLYING BOZO!

Charizard: that’s not very monk-like.

Jigglypuff had been waiting outside, too scared to enter the room. She stood between her gibbering friends and put one of her little arms in the air.

Jigglypuff: excuse me? Can we stop fighting with each other? We need to figure out what to do next.

Breela: yes. The spy mission is out of it because of Contrast. Perhaps we should try a full assault on Deoxe’s base?

Blaze: we haven’t heard from Sylph’s Psychic army yet…She’s supposed to be the toughest of the lot.

Breela: well from a strategist’s point of view, I say we should wait for Deoxes to make a move first. War shouldn’t be rushed, but something tells me that we don’t have all the time in the world left…

#@$@#))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))00

The looming gates or Mt. Pyre shadowed Contrast as he climbed past the numerous shrines and tombstones. He had managed to find a Pelliper who was willing to take him across the sea, and on arriving at his destination he had killed his charge without a second thought. Dripping with water from the sea, he felt invincible even though he his body ached with exhaustion.

Contrast: just a bit more…then I’ll have everything I’ve ever wanted! I’ll be worshiped, praised, waited on hand and foot…they’ll make me a general or something…ha ha ha ha haaa….ugh. (collapses.)

The Kecleon lay on the dark grass, too tired to move as the cold, mournful wind blew around him. There seemed to be an absence of any other noises besides it.
Silently, a large figure drifted towards his motionless form. Sylph stared at the strange Pokemon coldly.

Sylph: hm? What’s a Kecleon doing out here in the grass? He’s obviously not one of us…obviously not a survivor from Spinner’s army…how strange.

Sylph turned Contrast over onto his back and leaned over him.

Sylph: you, Kecleon. If you value your life, you’ll tell me who you are and what you’re doing here. If you fail to answer, I will assume you are a spy.

Contrast feebly lifted his head to smile wryly at Sylph.

Contrast: oh, I’m a spy alright…but I’m not your enemy.

Sylph: you’re not one of our spies, so that makes you my enemy.

Contrast: it would be in your best interests not to kill me, I have information your master may like to hear.

Sylph: what are you after, that you drag yourself all the way up this mountain just to see my master? Name your price.

Contrast: I’ll do that later. Now help me, I must see Deoxes!

#%@@@@@@@@@3333

Once inside Deoxe’s chamber, Contrast felt confident that his place had been secured. He stood before Deoxes, who stared down at him with his one real eye.

Contrast: mighty Deoxes! My name is Contrast, and I’m a former member of the Resistance. If you wish to know anything about your enemies, just ask. I’ll be more than happy to join you.

Deoxes: what made you decide to switch sides? Fear? A grudge?

Contrast: I felt it was the smart thing to do. You are going to win this war, the Resistance is feeble compared to you.

Deoxes: huh…another coward. There is never a shortage of two-faces in this world, conveniently enough for me. How do I know that you are not going to turn on me?

Contrast hadn’t expected this answer. He stuttered a bit and fumbled is words.

Contrast: I-I won’t turn on you.

Deoxes: you’d better not, because I hate traitors. What do you want in return for your advice, turncoat?

Contrast: a position as Ruler Of The Night!

Deoxes: my, that was quick. You wouldn’t have happened to be mixed up with Wiles the Xatu and his two assassin friends, would you?

Contrast swallowed. He decided that he’d better cut any connections with Wiles in order to earn Deoxes trust.

Contrast: no. I’ve never heard of him in my life. What about him?

Deoxes: he drove the same bargain as you.

Contrast: oh, and what happened to him?

Deoxes: I don’t know, we haven’t heard from him in some time. It’d be safe to say that he’s dead.

Contrast: really…well I…is there something wrong with my request?

Deoxes: I honestly don’t need another Ruler Of The Night. Silph here will do me fine. In fact, I don’t need you at all, why? Because the Resistance doesn’t bother me in the slightest! I’ve already achieved my goal, or near to it, anyway. And listen to me, turncoat. I don’t NEED to defeat the resistance.

Contrast: but they’ll just keep on opposing you!

Deoxes: and what will they do? Attack my base? HAHAHAHa! If the Resistance comes here, I’ll slaughter them without a struggle. The Resistance is about as threatening to me as a safety pin.

Contrast felt a sick feeling in his stomach. He desperately tried to think of a way to be of use to Deoxes.

Contrast: but they’ll oppose you! They’ll extend their following. They split the opinions of Pokemon against you. If you eradicate them, all Pokemon will follow you without question in fear of your power.

Deoxes glared at Contrast and sighed.

Deoxes: my plans extend beyond the purgation of the human race, you know.

Contrast: they do?

Sylph: they do?

Deoxes: yes, but unless you want me to kill you right here, you’ll stop asking questions. But perhaps you’re right, turncoat. Perhaps it would be a good idea to squash those insects where they stand. What information do you have to tell me?

Contrast was ready for this. He gave Deoxes a detailed explanation of the whole Resistance, their plans, their numbers and the location of their current base. He gave the names and descriptions of all the important members and what they did. After Contrast had finished his report, Deoxes seemed to be thinking.

Deoxes: hmmm…those warriors who lead the Resistance…they would give excellent quintessence.

Contrast: what?

Deoxes glared at Contrast again and clicked his fingers. Contrast flopped to the ground like a limp doll.

Deoxes: this is not for his ears. I have told him enough already.

Sylph: sir, what shall I do with him?

Deoxes: I’ve gotten what I want from that traitor. Throw him into the red room and put the timer on infinite, then report to me. I will tell you when he is allowed out.

Sylph nodded and dragged Contrast out of Deoxe’s throne room with her kenesis. Deoxes waited for the Gardevoir to leave and then closed his eyes. The Devil’s Machine began throbbing, lighting up the inside of his skull.

D. M.: Nergal…reply to my call, I have more work for you…

Nergal’s mind waves failed to arrive. The Devil’s machine glowed purple and tried again, but to no avail. The light in Deoxe’s skull turned red.

D. M.: Nergal, you idiot. How could you allow yourself to die at the hands of that boy? How could the supreme commander of Giygas’ Followers be defeated so easily? But never mind, I am capable of harvesting quintessence too, although not nearly as efficiently as you could…I need to suck the quintessence directly from a victim, whereas you can harness rough quintessence from anywhere in the dimension. This matters not, though, for I have a plan. Eyahahahhehehaaaaa…

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That's a great update. Um...I forgot what pokemom Sylph and Contrast were. Can you tell me?

to Deoxys: Also technically it was the helicopter that beat Nergal.:p

offtopic: I'm going to pm you soon.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
It says in the latest update that Sylph is a Gardevoir and Contrast is a Kecleon. Perhaps you speed read past it...

I've got to go and look up some SoulCalubur 2 stuff now, I'm getting that game after all. (even though I only buy Gamecube only games, this one is personalised because it has Link in it...)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
man, it's been so long since i've been here. I guess i just got swept up with school work and stuff.... anyway, today was my last day of school, so i don't have to go back until January 5, 2005. YES!!! wait a minute.... EIGHT WEEKS!!!!! ****!!!! "no longer a junior" ? how does the school system in terms of grades/years/whatever work over in Australia? if you're no longer a junior over here, that means you're a senior in high school, meaning the 12th grade = age 17-18. is that the way it works over there? anyway, enough of that. on with the fic!

That was a bit unexpected when after all the fighting a simple crashed helicopter killed Nergle, but what the hey? it's all good stuff, isn't it? yah. soooo....... great fight scene, and that was a nice follow-up on Furrow and Contrast's story. I had wondered what happened to them. What happened to Contrast was kinda harsh, but then again he probably deserved it, didn't he? hmm, i dunno..... blah. I guess i'll be seeing you later then. bye!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
MERRY CHRISANTHEMUM!!

CHAPTER 9: PART 1
The pursuit continues.

After the defeat of Nergal, everyone in Ness’s party was feeling somewhat merry. After finding the Galactic Federation leader tied to the toilet in the GF building, Samus had reported back to the Mute City Police force. The Mute City police where thrilled to hear about Slardmuffin’s death and shouted her and her friends ten free donuts each.

Samus: mmm…unhealthy goodness…

Fox: I probably shouldn’t eat too much sugar; it’s supposed to make my heart speed up, and…

Ness: Fox, you’re human.

Fox: OH YEAH!! (Starts eating donuts.)

G&W: so Ness, where are we heading off to next?

Ness: we need to get those Items off Specll, and we need to get them fast! I’ve traced their warp route to Ice Mountain in the Frigie System.

Fox: isn’t that where Popo and Nana come from?

Ness: right. Hopefully they’ve managed to defeat the evil in their dimension without our help.

G&W: unlikely. (eats a donut.)

Ness: yeah. None of the other smashers we’ve visited could even find the evil in their dimensions without our help. And besides, what can the Ice Climbers do that could possibly help them against the dark warriors we’ve been up against so far?

Fox: Nana can flip upside down all possessed, I’ve seen her do it before, it looks really scary.

G&W: OH YEAH! And then she scuttles towards you on her hands and feet with her belly in the air! UgH! I HATE it when she does that! It gives me the creeps.

Fox: and Popo can stare down a fish.

G&W: both of them can stare down a fish. There is something really wrong with the Ice Climbers.

Fox: yeah, but I think Nana’s creepy flip out thing is freakier than anything Popo can do. She’s definitely the stranger of the two.

C. Falcon: IS THIS WHAT SHE DOES? (flips over and starts doing the mantis crawl.)

Ness: (blows chunks of donut out his nose)

Fox: uuuAAAAHH!! Don’t do that!

C. Falcon: WHOW! THIS IS SO FUN TO DO!! (tries to move forward and falls on his back.)

Paula: huh. I can do that too. Look. (flips over to face Captain Falcon.)

C. Falcon: YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS?

Paula: BRING IT ON, FAT BOY!

The two of them crawled over to each other and then started head butting each other upside down. Ness covered his face with embarrassment.

Paula: ugh! (falls down)

C. Falcon: I AM THE WINNER! (goes from mantis crawl to triple nipple back flip squirt dive and lands on Samus.)

Samus: get off me Falcon!

C. Falcon: I need woo-hoo for my eye hole.

Ness: I think Falcon is stranger than Nana or Popo.

Fox: he’s stranger, but not freakier. More disturbing, definitely, but not freakier.

C. Falcon: HOOO-AAAH!! (jumps up really high in the air and uses a thunder knee for no apparent reason.)

Ness: well thanks for your help Samus. I’m looking forward to challenging you when we get this whole thing fixed up.

Samus: me too. Just try not to die, O.K?

Falco: huh. The Spacer team will cream you.

C. Falcon: WHIPPED CREAM!!

Fox: we’ll see…now you enjoy yourself here, Falco! We’re off to get back those items!

Falco: hmph!

Everyone in Ness’s group shouted “BYE!!” Anime style and rocketed off down the road, disappearing into a blue portal. When the wind died down, Samus turned to Falco and Captain Falcon.

Samus: you know, Ness is pretty darn cool, isn’t he? He’s about half my age, and he can still do all that stuff. I think he’s going to bring the Outcast team far.

Falco: we will crush the Outcast team into the ground! I’ll show my supreme dominance over Fox!

Samus: I dunnow…

C. Falcon: enough chit-chat! Who’s for a ride in my new bling-bling mobile?

Samus: ME!

Falco: NOT ME!

C. Falcon: HERE SHE IS, YEEEEEe-HAW! Let’s get this hillbilly redneck riot on the ROAD!!

Pressing a button on his special remote, Captain Falcon summoned his new Falcon Flyer down from the sky. Samus grabbed Falco with her Grappling beam and hauled him aboard. In a few seconds, they were off!

C. Falcon: let’s pass the time by hunting down bounties!

Samus: bounties, bounties, bounties!

C. Falcon: bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!

Samus: BOUNTIES!!

C. falcon: BOOBIES!! I MEAN, BOUNTIES!!

Falco: oh, NO! Why me? What did I ever do to deserve THIS???

)@(#*$%%%%%%%%%%%%($)((((((((((((((((((

As the portal regurgitated Ness and co. into their new destination, everybody felt sick as the donuts inside them reacted to their disorientation.

Paula: uhg…I think I feel...normal! Holey Moley! I look and feel totally normal!

Ness: yep. The Frigie system is very similar to the Bound system. That’s where we come from.

Fox: actually Ness, I have a question…

Ness: shoot away.

Fox: your planet’s called Earth, right?

Ness: yeahhh…

Fox: well the planet we were on in the Crossing dimension was also called Earth. What’s with that?

Ness: Fox, Fox, Fox…there are THOUSANDS of planets called “Earth” spread throughout the universes. Most of them are eerily similar. Hey, you’re a fox again!

Fox: I feel like we’re in the Triforce system again. Same big head.

Ness: yeah, but your eyes are dots. Just like mine. (Holds up Paula’s mirror.)

Fox: aw! I’m so CUTE!

Ness put down the mirror and stared around the frigid, frozen landscape before them. Snow was pelting down, and the cold air was biting down into Ness’s Flesh. He began to shiver, and it seemed that everyone else in the party was just as cold as he was.

Adeline: it’s so cold! Jeff, let me put my icy hands under your warm armpits.

Jeff: eeeeAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Paula: ooooh…that looked nasty. Nobody likes cold hands.

Poo: in my country, it’s bad feng-shui.

Fox: oh, well. My dad always used to say: “when It’s cold, fluff up!” (fluffs up.)

Ness: Fox, we non-furries can’t fluff up.

G&W: but we can fluff. (farts.)

Everyone except G&W: EEEEEEEEWWW!!

G&W: well sor-rY! These donuts have given me wind!

Jeff: well it’s certainly windy here, and cold. We need to light a fire or something, otherwise we’ll freeze to death.

Ness: and after what we’ve endured so far, it’d be a shame to die from a natural weather condition.

Adeline: I’ll paint up some wood, Ness can light it when I’m done.

Everyone sat around Adeline’s painting, watching with chattering teeth as she painstakingly began to paint five incredibly detailed logs. After the artwork was finished, the logs fell from the canvass and Ness ignited them with a burst of flame.

Paula: aaaah...so nice…

Fox: that’s heavenly…

G&W: mmm…

But before everyone’s bodies had fully warmed up, a nasty gust of wind dumped a load of snow onto the now blackened logs, extinguishing the fire.

Ness: aww…

Jeff: aw…

G&W: well I suppose you’ll have to paint some more, Adeline.

Adeline: we’ll freeze before then. But I’ll try…

Ness looked at Fox. There was snow flecking his orange coat, and his fur was fluffier than Ness had ever seen it before. There was fear in the vulpine’s eyes. Fox shuddered and breathed out steam. A warm glow began to surround him.

Fox: Fire Fox…

As the flames slowly crawled around Fox’s body a wave of heat resonated out of him, causing everyone to sigh and groan with relief. Fox continued to slowly charge his Fire Fox until he couldn’t store any more energy and he shot up into the air, engulfed in flames. The cold lashed back as if the heat had never been there.

Ness: oh Fox, do that again!

Fox: uh…I’ve never delayed it for so long…that release of energy…but here goes. Fire fox!

Everyone gathered around Fox, sighing happily. Fox delayed his charge further than last time until he couldn’t take it any longer. With a violent blast of pure combustion, Fox shot into the air, landing face first in the snow. Fox repeated this action several times until after one particularly hot blast; he fell into the snow and didn’t get up.

Everyone: DO IT AGAIN, FOX!

Fox: no…I can’t do it again…I don’t feel well…uh…I…*

Ness: Fox?

Fox had driven himself to sheer exhaustion. Ness lifted him out of the snow and brushed the white powder from his fur. He felt so warm and fluffy that Ness felt like cuddling up to Fox to share the heat, but he knew it was a bad idea.

Ness: Don’t worry, Fox. I’ll just heal you and you can do it again…

Paula: but Ness, PSI lifeup is only effective for closing wounds. I don’t think it can revitalize exhaustion.

Ness: oh…of course, how stupid of me…

G&W: Fox needs rest, but how are we going to find shelter out here? Surely there must be a cave around here somewhere…

Ness: we have to hurry. Fox will die if we don’t!

Somewhat revitalized by the heat that Fox had generated, the party of heroes trudged through the freezing blizzard until they came to a small cave. Once inside, Adeline painted more logs and Ness set fire to them. Everyone gathered around the fire while Adeline painted a blanket to put over Fox.

Ness: Fox is running a temperature.

Jeff: lucky guy…

Ness: no, I think he’s really sick. He must have really pushed his body to its limits just to keep us warm. I feel kind of bad about making him do that so many times.

Fox: I’m O.K… “sniff” I just “sniff” feel…

Ness: Fox, I’ve seen all kinds of illnesses and this is pretty serious. I’ll try PSI healing and see if it helps you, but you need to rest now, got it?

Fox nodded sheepishly and closed his eyes. Ness tried all his healing abilities on Fox, but to no avail. It seemed that fox’s condition was alien to him and his powers.

Paula: oh well, Ness, can’t you run a mind scan and find the Ice Climbers? I can go out and find them.

Ness: Good idea, but we have to wait for this blizzard to settle before you go out. Now let’s see, Ice Climbers…

Ness scanned the whole area with his mind. Finally, two blips of light appeared in his mind, along with a set of co-ordinates and lines that only he knew the meaning of.

Paula: found them yet?

Ness: yes, I have. But they’re very far from here. We have to wait for Fox to recover, and then I’ll teleport us to them. On the other hand, Specll and Pokey are also here, but quite remote from us or the Ice Climbers.

G&W: oh, no. I hate trekking through snow.

Paula: snow snow snow!

Jeff: SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Sound effects: Snow snow, snow, snow snow snow, BUM!

Paula: snow is a funny thingie,
It’s cold and white.
It tries to freeze our fingers,
Into the night.

It swirls around and round and-
Never stops.
It always seems to land upon our-
Chimney tops!

(bum bum bum bum)

Snow is a funny thingie,
It make me sad.
But then it makes me happy,
But never mad.

It falls all day and then we-
Make snow men.
And we build them so we can kick them-
Down again!

(BUM BUM BUM BUM!!)

Snow is a funny thingie,
It tastes like air.
That is unless it’s yellow.
Then it tastes like BLEAH!!

You put it in a snow cone-
You pack it in.
And then you cover it with-
Flavoring!

(BUM BUM BUM END!!)

Sound effects: END! END IT NOW!

Paula: aw, but I had more verses.

Everyone was obliged to clap at Paula’s little song. (I wish I could post the tune for that…in fact, I wish I could post the tunes for all the corny songs that have been sung in this fic.) Paula bowed, but then a loud groan from Fox ended all the merriment.

Ness: oh man…Fox is really in a bad way. Feel his nose, it’s dry!

Fox: uh…uh…uh…Ness, it’s…uh…it’s…

Suddenly it dawned upon Ness. He turned Fox over onto his stomach and placed his hand on his prone companion’s back.

Ness: Fenrir’s syndrome!!

Paula: what?

Ness: Fenrir’s syndrome! It’s a Lylatian ailment caused from overuse of special powers. By pushing his abilities to the limit, Fox has caused a rush of negative energy to enter his body. We’re not it the Academy of Smash any more, so Fox can’t afford to abuse his special moves. Fox, why didn’t you stop?

Fox: I liked…warm…*

Ness: he’s fainted again. I need to force more positive energy into his body…stand back everyone!!

Ness fired electric PSI along his arm and shocked Fox’s spine. Fox’s body bounced violently up and down as the electricity caused his muscles to spasm.

Fox: HUAAH!!

Ness: argh! How am I going to do this without hurting him? Can anyone here purify negative energy?

Everyone in the assembled company shook their heads. Ness gnashed his teeth with frustration and turned to stare at Fox’s heaving form.

Ness: I think I hurt him…I also think he might be done for.

Paula: don’t say that! There’s got to be something we can do.

Ness: well there isn’t! It’s just not fair! How could this be happening!? We’ve been through so much together, we’ve overcome the toughest challenges…Fox has suffered more than any of us! He’s been tortured, poisoned, maimed, betrayed…he was so brave…

Paula: STOP IT NESS! HE’S STILL BRAVE! HE’S STILL ALIVE!!

Ness: yes, but for how long? I suppose the only thing we can do is make his last hours of life as pleasant as possible.

Everyone watched as Ness held Fox’s hand, and tiny tears began to form in the corner of his small, black eyes. Ness emitted a soothing vibe to try and dull Fox’s pain.

Ness: everyone’s going to miss you, Fox. You’re one of the greatest heroes who ever lived.

Fox: …

Ness: it’s not fair.

G&W: Ness, you’re strangely unemotional right now. After seeing what you did when you thought Fox died back on Icerimm planet, I can’t understand why you’re so…uh…not-going-psycho.

Ness turned slowly to face Mr. Game and Watch. His eyes went white.

G&W: uh…forget I said that. (turns around.)

Everyone in the cave had a stony, sorrowful expression on their faces. With the exception of Paula who was still adamant.

Paula: Fox won’t die! Have you already given up hope!? I’m gonna start praying, RIGHT NOW! Something will happen, you’ll see!

Ness: we’re not fighting Giygas, Paula. I don’t think that’s going to work.

But Paula was already kneeling with her hands in the prayer position. Ness sighed and turned to his dying friend. He was sadder than he’d ever been, but for some reason, he didn’t want to cry. He knew that Fox wouldn’t have wanted it.

Fox: …uh…

Ness: It’s O.K. Fox. At least you’ll be with your dad again…

Paula: NESS! THAT’S A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY!

Ness angrily turned to face Paula when something in the mouth of the cave caught his eye. Silhouetted against the blizzard outside was a figure. A long scarf was blowing from its neck, and its whispy, shoulder-length hair was blowing across its face. A bushy tail and two stubby ears made Ness aware that their visitor was probably an anthropomorph.

Paula: what? You look like you’ve seen a ghost!

Ness: behind you, Paula!

Paula turned around and gasped. The enigmatic stranger didn’t move. A moment of silence followed as Ness stared it down. Finally, the creature spoke in a very soft female voice.

???: It seems this cave is already occupied. Am I welcome to seek shelter here? I promise I mean you no harm.

Ness: uh…sure…but you might not want to, we have a dying person in here.

The mysterious stranger stepped into the firelight. She was a mink or an ermine with snow-white fur. However, Ness could only see her eyes because the entire lower part of her head was covered with what appeared to be bandages. She was dressed in a sort of gray and black costume supplemented by light amour and a tattered gray scarf that wove around her neck. The visitor’s slanted blue eyes scanned the room warily. She deftly flicked her white hair to the side and blinked a few times.

???: so where is this dying creature you speak of?

Everyone silently pointed to Fox. The stranger walked over to him and bent down to study him.

???: I’ve never seen anything like this before…this fox’s stamina is all but gone. His body is seething with waste energy.

Ness: he’s from another dimension. We all are. You probably wouldn’t get that sort of malady in this world.

???: dimension travelers? Most interesting. Let me guess, he wouldn’t happen to be a Lylatian fox, would he?

Everybody nodded in unison. The strange young jill walked around Fox’s prone body, examining his form.

???: I’m a kura-hani. There’s a whole tribe of us just further down the mountain. I was coming back from an errand I’d been sent on when this blizzard came down. I’m inexperienced, but for the right price, I may be able to help your friend.

Ness: what’s a kura-hani?

???: you’ve never heard of the kura-hani?? Oh, wait. You’re not from here, my pardon. The kura-hani are people who follow a certain way of life here in the land of Frozen Water. We are elusive, artful spirit mages who vanish into the snow as easily as we appear. Some call us thieves, assassins, sly, crafty, opportunists. But it is a common tail of travelers to return to their homes and tell their family that their lives where saved by a kura-hani. The name “kura-hani” means “like ice.” Our style is beautiful to watch, and we move without sound. You are very lucky to even be talking to me.

Ness: in a way, you remind me of the Sheikah.

G&W: the who?

Ness: Sheik’s dicipline. You know, they where kind of like Hyrulian ninjas.

???: so, I think I may be able to save your friend. But it won’t come cheap.

Ness: If you can save Fox’s life, I’d give you anything you want.

???: it’s settled then. Now watch closely. You are about to witness something that is rarely seen by common people.

Ness stood back and glanced over at Paula. She had a smug grin spread across her face, and she was even brazen enough to stick her tongue out at him. Ness was doubtful that the mysterious kura-hani jill could save Fox from death, but his heart was beating with anticipation.

Ness: put your tongue back in and keep praying, Paula. If this works, I’ll never doubt you again.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
this is my first time posting about your fic NESSBOUNDER. its really good, or what I've read anyway. I only got to the 15th page. just curious about a few things. Samus eating breakfast with her helmet on? Link is really talkative even though he has never really talked before. and too much interest in Peach's undies... but yeah really good and really funny.

By the way I'm not complaining, just pointing things out that kinda caught my thought.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
hey! It's been awhile. Anyway, that was a great update, and that was a nice bit of funniness at the beginning. What happened to Fox was sad, and that was a nice emotional scene when Ness thought he was gonna die. For a minute I thought you were going to kill Fox off, but I knew better. This kura-hani person seems interesting. I find it odd that we still don't know her name. And it's also a bit weird that she hasn't named her price yet. hmm.... Could be trouble later on. I think it's pretty cool how you can take a rather undeveloped dimension/game/place (Ice Climbers) and add some depth and even a new civilization. anyway, uh.... yah, great fic! cya.

EDIT: Oh yah, I forgot. Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! WOOHOO!!! That's right, Dec. 31! YAH! I'm hoping to get Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. From what I've heard, it's a VERY good game. YES! It's my birthday! It's my birthday! well, not yet, but it will be!

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 9: PART 2

There was an air of morbid excitement in the cave as everyone watched the strange female ermine walking slowly around Fox’s body. The flickering glow of the firelight bathed the scene in mystery as she began making certain movements with her hands. Suddenly, she whipped a thin transparent blade out from somewhere in her costume and jumped onto Fox’s body.

Ness: WHAT THE??

With a loud scream, the Kura-hani girl plunged the tiny dagger into Fox’s chest, causing Fox to emit a hoarse cry of alarm and pain. Ness jumped up and drew his bat and charged at the ermine.

Ness: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU FREAK!

The Kura-hani jumped to her feet and menaced Ness with her blade. She hissed threateningly at him and slashed at the air.

???: do not disrupt me! All my actions have a purpose, now put that weapon away!

Ness hesitantly stashed his bat and resumed his position on the ground. The stranger crawled back onto Fox’s torso and began carving symbols into his flesh with her dagger. Ness forced himself to ignore his friend’s groans and sobs.

???: you’re strong, but don’t try to hold it back. I need you to cry.

Fox continued to sob. The ermine plunged her dagger into his arm and twisted cruelly

???: CRY!!

Fox allowed the salty tears to run down his face. It was then that the stranger leaned over and started to drink his tears. Ness couldn’t stand it any longer. He grabbed his bat and raised it over his head.

Ness: YOU SICK FREAK, GET AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE I…

But the jill wasn’t listening. She had rolled over next to Fox and was chanting some sort of spell. She closed her eyes and began heaving up and down as if having a spasm. Ness noted that every time her body bounced on the cavern floor, Fox did the same. He opened his Psychic vision and was astounded to see the negative energy flowing from Fox to the stranger, as she had bound their souls together and was now leaching the waste energy from his body. Everyone watched in silence for a few more minutes before the ermine gave a final wild shudder and then collapsed as if exhausted.

???: Uh…urh…

Paula: are you alright?

???: I’m…fine. Just trust me, this will…

The ermine girl took the dagger and with one wild movement, slashed the air between her and Fox before shakily rising to her feet. She staggered upright against the cave wall and placed her hands at her side.

???: hhhrrrrrRRRRRRR!!!.....BEGONE!!!

The ermine thrust her hands forward and a bright yellow luster filled the air with tiny sparks that showered across the cave floor. She repeated this movement a final time and released every last speck of waste energy into the cold air. Then she slid down the cave wall into a sitting position, panting with fatigue.

Paula: whoa…

G&W: Ness, that was scary, and kind of disturbing. Are you sure Fox is alright?

Ness: well he’s not completely cured, but most of that waste energy is gone, he should be able to recover by himself now!

He walked over to the panting ermine girl and helped her to her feet.

Ness: I’m sorry I threatened you. I should have had more faith in your effective, yet slightly off-putting techniques. What’s your name?

???: you may call me Feya. Feya-Toji-Mino is my full title, but you don’t have to call me that…I’m sorry I didn’t succeed in fully healing your friend, but I’m only young, and I still have much to learn. I will bandage your friends’ wounds, though. I’m sorry for causing him harm, but it was part of the spell.

Ness: that won’t be necessary. Poo, close Fox’s cuts, please.

Feya watched, wide-eyed as Poo expertly healed Fox with his PSI. She let out a loud cry of fear and surprise and squirmed away from Ness’s grasp.

Feya: H..How did you…Demons! Ghosts! No mortal could do such a thing…to heal flesh wounds with such efficiency!!

Ness: it’s called PSI. I’m surprised you’ve never heard of mind healers before. I mean, what you did to Fox was pretty amazing…

Feya: if you are so powerful, then why couldn’t you heal your friend?

Ness: look, Feya. PSI can heal wounds because it’s a physical psychic power. It’s kenisis. It works by manipulation. When me or Poo use Lifeup, we use our minds to physically entwine bone, flesh and blood together by moving all the atoms individually into place. What you’ve done is totally amazing! I’ve never seen a psychic or a mage who could exorcise waste energy like that through direct transfer. Your people must be masters of spiritual healing!

Feya looked warily at Ness.

Feya: I’ve never heard of this PSI before. We Kura-hani use Spirit Magi to cast our spells and seals.

Ness: well that explains it! Spirit Magi is a very new form of mind magic. Its capabilities so far remain unknown. This is fascinating! Do you think you could take us to your village and show us how you master these powers?

Paula: um…Ness…you’re forgetting about our mission. I’m sure you can come back here and learn about the Kura-hani some other time when we’re not in so much danger, right?

Ness: yeah, yeah. But perhaps Feya’s people will give us food and shelter for a while. We need it.

Adeline: we have no shortage of food!

Ness: sorry Adeline, your paintings may be delicious, but they can’t beat the real thing.

Adeline: hmph!

Ness: do you think we could come to your village, Feya?

Feya looked shiftily around the room. She scuffed her heels and brought her snow-white paw up to her mouth. (which had now been uncovered.)

Feya: outsiders are forbidden to enter our village, but I must show our elders your powers. Oh, and we need to settle my reward for saving your friend.

Ness gulped. He really had no means of paying this young ermine for her services.

Feya: I would presume that as you are dimension travelers, you wouldn’t have any of our currency on you, am I correct?

Ness: yes, sorry, I did say you could ask me for anything, didn’t I?

Feya: ha ha ha ha ha …that’s understandable. We don’t get many D-travelers around here to be honest, so I really don’t know what to expect from you. You’ve already astonished me with your powers. Say, why don’t you escort me back to my village? You all look like seasoned battlers to me. It’s dangerous out here in the snow, and my village is some way off. If you offer me your protection, I will be most grateful.

Ness looked at Paula and smiled. It didn’t seem a fair trade on Feya’s behalf, but protection seemed to mean a lot to the young Kura-hani.

Ness: of course. We can overcome any danger, can’t we guys? So what will we be protecting you from?

Feya: there are a lot of dangers out in the snow. Savage polar bears and topi’s prowl the land, as well as hateful warriors who wish to prove themselves by killing my people. We are vermin to them, and going out on simple errands like mine can often mean death. This is why it is so important that I return safely. My family must be worried sick about me.

Ness: heh. After some of the things we’ve faced, I’d say a bunch of racist warriors with spears aren’t really going to give us much trouble. But I’m not leaving until Fox is in perfect shape.

Feya: I would be happy to generate more positive energy for him, but that would leave me weak, and I need all my strength for the trek.

Fox stirred a little bit and opened his eyes.

Fox: uh…it’s s-so cold. Oh, my body is ACHING something terrible…Ness, what’s happened to me?

Ness: you’re awake! Fox, we thought you were going to die, and then Feya here healed you, and I’m so happy! YAAAAY!!

Paula: YAAAAAY!!

Jeff: WHOOT!!

G&W: STOP IT! CALM DOWN EVERYONE!

Fox stared at Feya, breathing heavily from tiredness.

Fox: YOU were the one stabbing me in the chest! YOU were the one who twisted that blade into my arm and drank my tears! I was so scared; I didn’t know what was happening to me!! You TORTURED me!

Ness: she healed you, Fox. Be grateful.

Fox: I thought I was being murdered. I thought Ness was putting me down!! I kept thinking “what’s going on? What’s going on?” aaah…I think I pulled something.

Feya bowed slightly at Fox, who glared at her through slanted eyes.

Feya: I’m sorry. Please forgive me, I’m not very experienced and I don’t know how to perform that spell gently. There is a less painful way of transferring and purifying energies, but it takes skill that I don’t have. Please understand, sir.

Fox: alright, I guess I’m still a little frightened. Thank you for saving my life, what’s your name again?

Feya: my name is…

Ness: call her Feya. She’s a Kura-hani. They’re sort of like spirit mages.

Fox: thank you Feya. I thought I was gonna die. It was horrible…I can’t believe I could forget about Fenrir’s syndrome. Everyone knows that if you play with your powers too much, you die!

Ness: Fox, I thought you were going to die too. I’m sorry for losing faith and thinking like that. You should look up to Paula, she was the only one who believed you’d make it!

Adeline: I believed he’d make it too!

G&W: no you didn’t.

Adeline: I DID!

G&W: DID NOT!

Adeline: (loudly) STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME, WHITE RABBIT TIMES INFINITY FOREVER!!!

G&W: I KNOW YOU ARE, SO WHAT AM I?

Jeff: calm down, you two.

Feya: what a strange bunch…

Sound effects: OF GRAPES!!

Rawk berry: AIL!!

Feya: what was that? Did I just hear voices? Wraiths! Evil spirits!

Ness: GET LOST! PARASITES!! HANGERS-ON!! WE’RE SICK OF YOU!!

Sound effects: aawww…I’m unloved. I’m dead sexy, you know.

Ness: OUT!!!

Sound effects: but I…

Sound effects: fine! Be that way. But you can’t deny it any longer, I do exist!

Sound effects: I hear ya! Come on, Berry, let’s go make some noise. You get good echoes up here.

Feya’s worried eyes darted around the room as Ness hid his face in his hands in shame.

Fox: just where did we pick him up, anyway?

Ness: I have no idea. I wish we could see him, so I could…

Fox: Sound effects saved me from Bugger that one time, remember?

Ness: yeah, and what else? Who is he? What is he here for? Why does he insist on following us all the time?

Paula: let’s just keep pretending he’s not real.

Ness: good idea. (walks to edge of cave.) DID YOU HEAR THAT, YOU IDIOT? YOU’RE NOT REAL!!

Fox: oh brother.

@#$%@#$%@@#^@#$%^#$%^#$%^#$%^

Breela and Jigglypuff were sitting outside the new Fortree base watching some of the lesser Pokemon working on the foundations. Breela turned the balloon Pokemon beside her and grinned slightly.

Breela: when the humans come back, they’ll find all our constructions, and I wonder what they’ll think about them?

Jigglypuff: they won’t suspect us of building these crude bases. Perhaps they’ll dismiss the whole thing as an alien invasion.

Breela laughed in her usual way, a graduating series of closed-mouth giggles. She turned and watched the moon come up.

Breela: I’m sick of fighting this war. Sometimes I think we should just march up to Mt. Pyre and slay everything that moves.

Jigglypuff: you know that would get us all killed. This war mustn’t be rushed.

Breela: do you have anything to suggest?

Jigglypuff: no I don’t.

Pikachu was walking past and stopped supervising the work and wandered over to Breela and Jigglypuff.

Pikachu: madame, may I have a word with you for a few minutes?

Breela turned and looked at Jigglypuff and then got to her feet.

Breela: excuse me, Jigglypuff, I’ve got some matters to attend to.

Jigglypuff watched as Pikachu began talking with Breela in hushed tones. Midway through the conversation, Breela openly disagreed with something he said, causing Pikachu to stress his point even harder. Tiny bolts of electricity and spores flew through the air as both Pokemon got into an argument.

Charizard: (sits down next to Jigglypuff) what are those two bickering about?

Jigglypuff: something. I wonder if we’ll ever get the humans back?

Charizard: we’ve got to!

Jigglypuff: and then I’ll get to go back to the Academy of Smash and have fun again. I wonder how Ness and Fox are doing without me?

Charizard: I have no idea what you’re on about, but I think we need to kick some serious butt real fast real soon, or else we can’t win.

Medicham: (appearing from nowhere) I say we need tactics. We can’t risk the destruction of Mt. Pyre!

Charizard: oh, come on! That can be rebuilt by the humans. You know how they can build things!

Medicham: Sacred ground must never be defiled! Deoxes has done enough damage to my homeland, I don’t want any more to take place!

Jigglypuff: shh! Breela’s coming back.

Breela walked over to Jigglypuff and plonked herself down, sighing with frustration.

Breela: Pikachu has an idea, although I think it’s downright suicidal.

Jigglypuff: what?

Breela: he says we should taunt Deoxes into attacking us with his remaining army, and while most of us will stay to fight them, a gathering of our best warriors will infiltrate Mt. Pyre while he’s distracted by war and assassinate Deoxes himself.

Jigglypuff: eek. I don’t know if an entire army could kill Deoxes. And I’m sure he still has plenty of henchmen surrounding him.

Pikachu: (comes walking over.) Blaze and the others can take over from you, Breela. You, Me and a few well-chosen warriors will go to Mt. Pyre. Deoxes is a mortal Pokemon, just like you and me! If we catch him buy surprise and overwhelm him with force, we’ll defeat him! He can only tackle a few of us at a time with his psychic powers, and the defensive power of Deoxes is terrible! This plan is our only hope!

Breela: oh, yes, of course. I’m going to risk everything on a stupid reckless assassination attempt. Me, the leader of the resistance, who is a Fighting-type against one of the strongest Psychic legendaries who ever was created. If you think I’d really put my life and the lives of our strongest warriors in danger, then you’ve got another thing coming, yellow boy!

Pikachu: but if we attack the source directly, we’ll destroy all our problems! How many lives have to be lost if we do it the old fashioned way? Hundreds! Hundreds of Pokemon killed on the battlefield. If we do it my way, the best result we could achieve would amount to only one death. The death of Deoxes himself! Come on, Breela. We can do this! We can free the humans and the legendaries, but in order to do so, we need to get a bit creative and use our cunning!

Breela: it’s a stupid idea and I don’t like it.

Pikachu stared at Breela with a disappointed look on his face. He gritted his tiny fangs and played his trump card.

Pikachu: gee, I always thought you had more guts than that, Breela.

Breela shot from her seat and engaged Pikachu, fists at the ready.

Breela: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Pikachu: you heard me. I’ve always looked up to you as a brave, adamant fighter who would risk life and limb to save others. You even lead the charge most of the time! What’s up with you now?

Breela swiped at Pikachu, who dodged aside. She stormed off to find Blaze, who was busy helping with berry gathering.

“You get everyone together, I’m going on a special mission soon! Don’t argue with me!” they heard her yell at the surprised Blaziken. Pikachu giggled inwardly and faced Jigglypuff.

Pikachu: she’s a proud thing, that Pokemon. Challenge her bravery, and you can get her to do anything you want.

Soon, Breela had assembled before her a small force of Pokemon ready for their mission to Mt. Pyre. It consisted of her, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Medicham, Charizard and Rod. Rod was reluctant to go at first, But Breela insisted that someone had to match Deoxes for speed.

Breela: listen to me everyone! We are leaving on a journey to finish Deoxes once and For all. While we set out for Mt. Pyre, Blaze will be your leader, and he is going to lead you against the Psychic army. Fear not! We will emerge victorious! Be brave, my comrades!

A cheer rose up from the assembled resistance. Breela turned and set off with their equipment slung over her shoulder, walking at such a pace that they were out of the camp before Blaze could even wish them good luck. Jigglypuff jogged up beside her leader and engaged her in conversation.

Jigglypuff: why so fast, Madame?

Breela: the sooner we kill Deoxes, the sooner we can go home. Now don’t talk to me, I have to concentrate.

Charizard: oh yeah. I’ve always wanted to travel this way. If only I could fly, then I’d…

Medicham: then you’d be able to travel great distances at once, and it would be near impossible for me to get away from your presence.

Charizard: did you just diss me?

Medicham: I could have. What’s it to you?

Pikachu: shut up, the lot of you. Now if only we could…augh!

Pikachu ran into Breela, who had stopped suddenly and was staring at a shape standing in the middle of the path. Jigglypuff immediately recognized the shape and hid behind Charizard.

Jigglypuff: IT’S THE BLOODY NINJA!!

Sure enough, Furrow was standing in the middle of the road, her claws folded across her chest. She stared everyone down with her cold, cold eyes, even intimidating Breela slightly.

Breela: you! How…I mean, when did you leave the camp? Shouldn’t you still be resting?

Furrow: the minute I regained enough strength to walk, I put distance between myself and that stinking hole you call a base. I can guess that you’re leaving now to kill Deoxes, am I correct?

Pikachu: you’re correct. Now put some distance between yourself and my lightning bolts before they decide to strike you!

Furrow sneered at Pikachu and turned to fix her eyes on Charizard.

Furrow: I plan to do no such thing. I too am on my way to assassinate Deoxes. It’s interesting that we meet.

Charizard: you? Why would you be trying to kill Deoxes?

Furrow: I feel Deoxes is more responsible for my fathers’ death than you or your Medicham accomplice. I’ve seen the way he poisons the land with his wars and presence. I’ve seen how unhappy he’s made us all. I may be a demon, and I may never become a real living Zangoose, but I can still redeem myself by purging the land of that tyrant. Perhaps then, the fates will have mercy on me.

Breela snorted through her nose.

Pikachu: well good luck getting to him before we do. Come along now, everyone. Let’s not waste time talking to this ninja.

Furrow launched herself into Pikachu’s path, her fur standing on end.

Furrow: What I was getting to, you impudent fool, was that I wished to travel with you, and perhaps we could engage Deoxes together!

Charizard: but Furrow, I thought you said you weren’t going to join us?

Furrow: I’m not joining you, I’m merely traveling on the same path as you. You will supplement my journey as much as I will supplement yours. Now you have my word. Will you accept my offer?

Breela: the word of a ninja? Hah. I don’t thi…

Jigglypuff: no! Let her join.

There was a stunned silence from everyone as Jigglypuff walked up to Furrow.

Charizard: but I thought Jigglypuff was scared of ninjas?

Jigglypuff: Furrow, if you truly wish to help us, then you must hide no secrets. Please accompany us or follow us or whatever you choose, but we don’t want to be your enemies. If treachery is what you have in mind, then please leave. Don’t lie to us after what we’ve done for you.

Furrow was visibly pouting.

Furrow: you killed my father…you havn’t done ANYTHING for me. But I will help you, and you will trust me in return.

For the rest of the day, Furrow followed close behind the main party, not uttering a sound. Pikachu would occasionally glance over his shoulder to keep her in check, but Jigglypuff knew that the ninjas’ intentions were as true as her word claimed to be.

Jigglypuff: I have a good feeling about her.

Charizard: well that’s one more of us, and a talented fighter as well. I suppose we can only benefit from this situation.

Jigglypuff looked up at Charizard, walking proud and tall with a set jaw, and realized just how much maturity he’d gained since she first met him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to let my Pokemon Fic rot. I also decided that I was going to do another fic once this one ended. However, I realise that I can't wait for this one to end, and I'm going to start on my new fic NOW!!! (I've only got a little bit of holidays left, and when I'm in grd 11, I won't have as much time to type.) Expect it to be posted on the boards in a day or so. Of course I will finish this fic, I just can't wait to get this new one off my back.
Happy waiting!:chuckle:

Oh yeah, and happy B-Day PsiFlameMaster. (a bit late, but oh well.);)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Wow great update. Hehehe Furrow has now joined them. Deoxys must DIE!!! And why would they expect Deoxys to have super low defenses if he can change to his Defensive form, offensive form, and speed form? Oh and Deoxys isn't that powerful, after doing some "research" I found out the number of Mewtwo's combined stats is 680 while Deoxys is lower but then the Devils Machine has greatly increased his strength so I don't know about now.

Top Bottom