• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB replace a final smash!

INFAVOR

Smash Rookie
K, so im new here and i think it would be fun to make a topic like this.

ZAMUS- K remember in Super Metroid wen u fight the mother brain the green metroid saves ur butt by sucking out energy from mother brain? Well, the smash is samus shooting those rainbow beams that deal a whole lot of damage! But then the smash overloads her suit and becomes ZSS.

Mario- Giga mario. like in NSMB.

now make up ur own

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Capt. Falcon
tell me wat vid this is =) a hiro X the meaning of truth in the backgroud "I do not die" "I WILL NOT DIE!" FALCON PAWNCH "CAPTAIN FALCON" in a really high japanese voice

FEJunkie

Smash Apprentice
Falco- Summons his airwing and flys around shooting lasers and bombs owning everything on the stage.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Fox- Flies around on an Arwing and fires the plasma cannon on the side.

Donkey Kong- Traps someone on the ground jumps on top of them and beats them really hard like in Jungle Beat. :bee:

Bowser- LAAANNDDDMMMAAAASSTTAA!!!11!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm actually gonna make a list for this because I've often thought about this:
ZSS: something not-lame
Kirby:more damage/knock back
Fox/Falco/Wolf:Something not as freaking annoying
Pikachu: something easier to control
Peach: -_- guess
Sonic: -___- Something not completely gay
Bowser: make it last longer
Yeah... thats it. =P

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
diddy kong- his guitar gazump from dk 64
dk- insted of those lame bongos how bout he gets fired from barrels that are lining the sides of the stage. He would get fired back and forth damaging anyone he hits.
peach- she summons shooting stars that rainf down diagonally
jiggly- identical to peach's old one cept without the healing fruit

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I guess make Ganondorf's final smash turn into his beast form and instead of charging across the screen you can play as Beast Ganon temporarily, but that's my opinion.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
I was thinking more along the lines of that gun thing at the end of Crystal Shards for Kirby's Final Smash... Then again, that would end up like Snake's...

Donkey Kong could throw orange grenades! :bee: He could get an invincibility barrel and a bunch of orange grenades and be able to toss them whenever he wants! Of course, the grenades would be limited in quantity and would all vanish after the invincibility ran out...

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link can like create a whole cutscene where he is in an epic ship battle and stuffs in all characters into a cannon and proceeds to launch them towards the other pirate ships.

itman1234

Smash Rookie
Falco should have arwings, Wolf should have something different from the landmaster, so they won't all have the same final smash.
Peach should have somekind of super turnip, that kills anyperson it hits...sure, its not great, but its a saint compared to her final smash now!

SandBagMan117

Smash Rookie
I think Donkey Kong's is really bad, it barely even takes up half a smaller stage and if you actually get hit you get knocked off to a safe distance away from it. Also im really bad at controlling Sonic , and Pikachu's FS.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
I think Donkey Kong's is really bad, it barely even takes up half a smaller stage and if you actually get hit you get knocked off to a safe distance away from it. Also im really bad at controlling Sonic , and Pikachu's FS.
Use it on the edge - it's the ultimate edgeguard, especially because the orange soundwaves (the killer ones) hand out off the edges. And don't underestimate the power of the claps.

But that isn't what this topic is about...

itman1234

Smash Rookie
Oh, another one.
Change Marth's, so its like a super dancing blade (like 30 hits). I know it will be like Ikes, but it would look cool atlest ;)

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
DK
I'd like to see a big selection of animal buddies from Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 (and I suppose someone from 3 for the completists) Imagine Rambi the rhino, Expresso the ostrich, Winky the frog, Squitter the spider, Rattly the snake, and even Squawks the parrot bursting out of crates and all over the level and proceeding to cause all manners of pain to the other players!

Sorry, I just wanted something from the Country games represented...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
DEFINANTLY Ness needs PSI Rockin instead of PK Starstorm. <-----He doesnt even learn this.

Also, not so many land masters.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
DK
I'd like to see a big selection of animal buddies from Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2 (and I suppose someone from 3 for the completists) Imagine Rambi the rhino, Expresso the ostrich, Winky the frog, Squitter the spider, Rattly the snake, and even Squawks the parrot bursting out of crates and all over the level and proceeding to cause all manners of pain to the other players!

Sorry, I just wanted something from the Country games represented...
Yea this is exactly what I was thinking. I never heard of Winky though, what is that?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
DEFINANTLY Ness needs PSI Rockin instead of PK Starstorm. <-----He doesnt even learn this.

Also, not so many land masters.
QFT. Since they gave Ness and Lucas PK Starstorm, they should've made Paula, Poo, and Kumatora as alts.

Peach: Do you remember that one picture on Deviant Art with the DBZ music playing? That's it.

Ness: Makes a ball of PSI and swings it with his bat in a straight path. If you hit A just as Ness hits the ball, all characters hit will die instantly. - PK Love

Makes a PSI guitar and plays Pollyanna while music notes come out and hit people. - PK Rockin'

Swordsrule

Smash Rookie
Obviously anyone who has a clone FS should have a different one...

So far two good ones were:
Falco -> controllable arwing assault
Wolf -> calls in rest of star wolf and does preset flybys during the battle.

Fox -> then keeps the landmaster

DK -> gains invincibility and starts chucking barrels (like in original Donkey Kong) in whatever direction you want. We're talkin alot of barrels.

Ness/Lucas -> never played the games so i dont know thier ultimate attacks....but at least something different...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Mario's very unoriginal FS called "Mario Finale" should be thrown aside. Instead, he should be able to wear his Hammer Suit as his Final Smash.

He would dominate.

The civilization-crushing force of his hammers would be enough to make even the mightiest of foes flee in terror. His sturdy shell and matching helmet would make him impervious to all damage inflicted by mortal hands. Wearing the Hammer Suit would instill Mario with an insatiable thirst for destruction and ensure that even the biggest noobs would score at least 2 KOs in a 4 player free for all.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
Bowser-Land Master
Captain Falcon-Land Master
Diddy Kong-Land Master
Donkey Kong-Land Master
Falco-Land Master
Fox-Land Master
Ganondorf-Land Master
Ice Climbers-Land Master
Ike-Land Master
Jigglypuff-Land Master
King Dedede-Land Master
Kirby-Land Master
Link-Land Master
Lucario-Land Master
Lucas-Land Master
Luigi-Land Master
Mario-Land Master
Marth-Land Master
Meta Knight-Land Master
Mr. Game & Watch-Land Master
Ness-Land Master
Olimar-Land Master
Peach-Land Master
Pikachu-Land Master
Pit-Land Master
Pokémon Trainer-Land Master
R.O.B.-Land Master
Samus-Land Master
Zero Suit Samus-Land Master
Snake-Land Master
Sonic-Land Master
Toon Link-Land Master
Wario-Land Master
Wolf-Land Master
Yoshi-Land Master
Zelda-Land Master
Sheik-Land Master

Just thinking about it gives me a boner

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
Bowser-Land Master
Captain Falcon-Land Master
Diddy Kong-Land Master
Donkey Kong-Land Master
Falco-Land Master
Fox-Land Master
Ganondorf-Land Master
Ice Climbers-Land Master
Ike-Land Master
Jigglypuff-Land Master
King Dedede-Land Master
Kirby-Land Master
Link-Land Master
Lucario-Land Master
Lucas-Land Master
Luigi-Land Master
Mario-Land Master
Marth-Land Master
Meta Knight-Land Master
Mr. Game & Watch-Land Master
Ness-Land Master
Olimar-Land Master
Peach-Land Master
Pikachu-Land Master
Pit-Land Master
Pokémon Trainer-Land Master
R.O.B.-Land Master
Samus-Land Master
Zero Suit Samus-Land Master
Snake-Land Master
Sonic-Land Master
Toon Link-Land Master
Wario-Land Master
Wolf-Land Master
Yoshi-Land Master
Zelda-Land Master
Sheik-Land Master

Just thinking about it gives me a boner
Actually, Olimar should use his ship... That acts exactly like the Landmaster.

danielrofl

Smash Cadet
It would be kind of cool if Toon Link's FS was to flood the stage momentarily, and he would come on some sort of wave with his boat. The boat would have the cannon attatched and he would blast everything for a while. It'd be better than that lame one he has now, its exactly the same as Link's FS.
Though to be honest im not a fan of final smashes anyway.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Snake hops into Metal Gear Rex and starts owning you.

This would make sense now because Snake uses one in MGS4 in Shadow Moses.

Top Bottom