• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB replace a final smash!

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon: Does Snake's jump exit, and a 60 second cutscene of him throwing a falcon punch and losing his helmet. That part of the galaxy blows up. Eliminates all stock on all players. If he has a control port advantage, he wins. If not, sudden death!

Oh yeah, no helmet in sudden death. Different hair color for all costumes except blood falcon.

fujbubccc

Smash Apprentice
Ness: Ness never actually got PK Starstorm, if I am not mistaken. That was Poo's department. So why didn't they give him PK Rockin? The animation would have been so good.

Donkey Kong: Depressing, really. I want to see Rambi.

Wolf: StarWolf Strike.

Kirby: Something else? Turns into a random kirby power maybe?

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Let me see...

Marth: Spacing is Important
It's a slash still, but if you hit with the exact tip of his sword only, it's an OHKO.
If it hits anywhere else, you opponent will live...even at 999%.

Kirby: Metaknight's Sword
Explains itself.

Falcon (Option 1): Sacred Combo
Also explains itself.

Falcon (Option 2): Falcon Punch
Falcon does the "exit jump" and then falls back down, punching the stage.
The hitbox for the punch surrounds a good distance around the stage, and covers the entire stage, which means no hiding in a Cave of Life to avoid it :D

Anciant2

Smash Cadet
kirby coulda had crashkirby
luigi with that vacuum
falco:arwing
wolf: wolfen
Link could transform into wolflink maybe
g&w: could turn the whole stage 2d making it hard for everyone except him move.

Top Bottom