• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Kirby/Mario will be her partner if they decide to save her... if not it's unknown as of now.

(It's not just Kirby who gets to save the princess by the way, there was a small clip of Mario fighting Petey Piranha in one of the movies, so you can choose the hero too apparently.)

I'm gonna use Kirby & Peach because they're both cute and pink and stuff. =3

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Peach is the worst character in SSBB.
Especially her Final Smash.
She realy sucks.
Than why are you here? To get **** started? Oh I forgot you're a n00b (welcome btw)but you should really think before posting **** like that. And her FS doesnt suck if you compare it to others. Its better than DK's, and at least you dont have to position yourself to use it. And it does damage regardless of where the opponents are so go suck on that.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Than why are you here? To get **** started? Oh I forgot you're a n00b (welcome btw)but you should really think before posting **** like that. And her FS doesnt suck if you compare it to others. Its better than DK's, and at least you dont have to position yourself to use it. And it does damage regardless of where the opponents are so go suck on that.
i so agree with you
if you go and see the Peach vs Samus video you will see that her FS
did damage to samus i think it did 92% to 131%.....hello that's about 40 damage
and it heals too nobody heals but our Princess:chuckle:

urbandayz2

Smash Rookie
Just quickly its doesnt state that the items in kirbys FS will always have healing properties!!! :O and peach's FS rocks my socks off anyway!!!!

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Like time no see... fellas happy new year I'm right now at my friends place (NickMizzet024's place) my computer has crashed so i could not talk for a bit anyways Welcome Super Smash Brawl!!!!!!

fellow Peach fans hail to the new Smash Kingdom and for fellow US citizens fear the 2008 presidential elections...

I won the second game of the year between Mr.Nintendork (C.Falcon) Me (Peach) and NickMizzet (Sheik)

I bid you all ado...

Top Bottom