• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Picture thread

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
L to R: Weedwack, me, Sensei, Kefit. Seated: I think that was Ruoka? and Jaime. Yay I'm in a photo

Nintendude

Smash Hero
L to R: Weedwack, me, Sensei, Kefit. Seated: I think that was Ruoka? and Jaime. Yay I'm in a photo
Ruoka is sitting on the floor. Guy in orange shirt is smelly cat (didn't enter tourney). Green/blue stripes and the guy to his left are Deano and Bobbo (a couple cool randoms who signed up last minute). Behind and to the left is black cats 31. I forget who the redhead to his left is (and also the guy next to him).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nintendude you should definitely try to get your hands on the pics the Japanese took of everyone.

And post it here.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sweet, then we could label everyone in the picture and send it back to them.

I think that would be cool of us to do for them.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Don't know who these guys are but one was asking for an autograph and I thought it was funny so I took a picture at Apex '13

prisonchild

Smash Ace
all I know is the three Japanese guys lying down from left to right are nangoku, kikoushi and rouka. the first row of people standing on the right is nintendude, isai, Jaime, boom. megavolt is second on the very left, battlecow is in the very back to the right of booms head and tank is right behind isai/nintendude.

don't know any of the others :(

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
skyfire or diablo or w/e the hell his name is is next to joe, weedwack is hidden behind jimmyjoe's biceps, knitephox is behind jaime's tucked in plaid shirt, sheer is all the way at the back behind mike, tank is right next to him (the dark one i think), unknown is in the grey hat, shade pulling the philosophy pose, komo rocking the yoshi shirt, dark link posing for January edition of sports illustrated

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Oh nowwwwwwww i see what /wrist means. I thought it meant 'woops i made a typo and i'm blaming it on my wrist.' But slash wrist makes for sense.

Top Bottom