• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Rare owns Zitz...
Someone in the thread brings up a good point on this. "Even though I don't believe the Zits rumor, it is possible. Both Diddy Kong Racing and Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise were developed for the DS by Rare after the Microsoft acquisition." Wasn't the original battle toads on the NES?

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Agreed, which brings up a point. What exactly was Rare to Nintendo before they went to Microsoft? 2nd Party? If so, what would be the status of their franchises? Also to make sure this is taken as on-topic, I'm asking in relation to characters that appear in leaks like Zitz did.

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Funky in smash over Dixie or K Rool? Odd considering you see so much hype for Dixie and K Rool and practically none for funky. For some reason I feel like I remember someone wanting Zitz and Funky for smash which is leading me to believe that this I a fan made 'leak'

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
The leak isn't getting much recognition (as it shouldn't anyways) but it's pretty blatant, for the fact M2K could easily say that the guy is lying. I think it's fake, but there is always a possibility M2K would be forced to lie and say it's fake due to being under an agreement of some sort (like when Serebii leaked the Pokemon XY stuff).But of course, that's me reaching in an all new height. He also spelled Palutena's name wrong (right after getting the name?) , and doesn't have any photo proof of the messages.I think it's fake, but I think the majority of people would be fine/contempt with that roster anyways..

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Ah, finally an interesting leak. Though I feel M2K is probably trolling people if he said that in the first place, it's definitely the most interesting thing I've seen in a while.

Zitz is straight up brilliant, though I do believe Rare/M$ are in ownership of that atm, will have to look into that.
Funky Kong... LOL. Well, I would take him over fatty Rool anyday so I won't complain, he's in DKC:TF and was in MKWii so he is kinda relevant.
Ghiraham, Professor Layton aren't that far-fetched at all imo, they both have so much moveset potential they earn a look by Sakurai.

Good leak, though very unlikely. With the supposed source so close to home we should to scratch this one out fairly quick though.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Funky in smash over Dixie or K Rool? Odd considering you see so much hype for Dixie and K Rool and practically none for funky. For some reason I feel like I remember someone wanting Zitz and Funky for smash which is leading me to believe that this I a fan made 'leak'
what didnt you hear about the new battle toads game you should totaly call gamestop about it :troll:

D

Deleted member

Ah, finally an interesting leak. Though I feel M2K is probably trolling people if he said that in the first place, it's definitely the most interesting thing I've seen in a while.

Zitz is straight up brilliant, though I do believe Rare/M$ are in ownership of that atm, will have to look into that.
Funky Kong... LOL. Well, I would take him over fatty Rool anyday so I won't complain, he's in DKC:TF and was in MKWii so he is kinda relevant.
Ghiraham, Professor Layton aren't that far-fetched at all imo, they both have so much moveset potential they earn a look by Sakurai.

Good leak, though very unlikely. With the supposed source so close to home we should to scratch this one out fairly quick though.
You would be correct my fine sir.
"In 2013, Phil Spencer, from Microsoft's Xbox team, mentioned his fondness of Battletoads while asking the fans what games RARE should work on for the Xbox One."

andimidna

Smash Master
Dixie AND K rool seem very unlikely, as does Krystal, Bowser Jr and I don't even know who prince sable is and if he is third party I think that already means this is fake as didn't Sakurai saying that not some nobody is getting in this game. and no pokemon newcomer really ticks me off because every smash game to date has given us 2 newcomers from that series and one of them has always been from the latest gen.
I don't think 4 DK characters is too unlikely. I don't think Prince Sable is 3rd party. I doubt that pattern will continue, looking at gen 6, unless we get a Pokemon Trainer with 6 Pokemon. I also don't think Krystal is that unlikely.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Argh, Battletoads, the original game was more a means of psychological torture then a fond memory. The idea of one of them is pretty far out there, even for suggestions around here.

andimidna

Smash Master
Why is the WiiLuvU leak not in the dead leak section?
Unless we are waiting for the Korean release date... which will probably either be in 2 years or never.

Chaos Zero said Diddy would be alone, that should be updated as confirmed.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I will cry rivers of blood if ****ing Funky Kong is playable but Dixie and/or K. Rool aren't. :sadeyes:

Ghiharim and Professor Layton tho. :dr^_^:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I will cry rivers of blood if ****ing Funky Kong is playable but Dixie and/or K. Rool aren't. :sadeyes:

Ghiharim and Professor Layton tho. :dr^_^:
So pretty much the same thing that happened with Mario Kart Wii then. Still a little weird when thinking of it. Also, I'm a little hesitant to agree with a leak with Layton in it. Not to say he's bad or anything. Just that Sakurai's aversion to many third parties being Smash makes me doubt he'd get in. For all we know, Snake might make a comeback. And Pac-Man is definitely "legendary" enough to warrant a spot of his own, or at least be seen as a contender.

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm beginning to wonder if enough people talk about a certain character, that character then spontaneously starts showing up in several new leaks...

Duck Hunt Dog for SSB4!

Reila

So pretty much the same thing that happened with Mario Kart Wii then. Still a little weird when thinking of it. Also, I'm a little hesitant to agree with a leak with Layton in it. Not to say he's bad or anything. Just that Sakurai's aversion to many third parties being Smash makes me doubt he'd get in. For all we know, Snake might make a comeback. And Pac-Man is definitely "legendary" enough to warrant a spot of his own, or at least be seen as a contender.
I agree that Layton is an unlikely addition, but he is also pretty much the "face" of the Nintendo DS era (in regards of third party characters, I mean), so I wouldn't be surprised if he is in SSB4. Personally, I think Level-5's biggest and most memorable character deserve the honor to be present in the series. Then again, I love the Professor Layton series, so I may be a little biased.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Chaos Zero said Diddy would be alone, that should be updated as confirmed.
You're probably mistaking Chaos Zero for someone else, because Chaos Zero came to this very thread and said that he doesn't know any more than we do about this game.

Also, lol at that leak with Zitz over Rash, Rash has always been the main Battletoad, at least he was in the NES game. I would love a Battletoad though, I've played that game so ridiculously much, it's easily my favorite NES game. Sadly, they're in the hands of Rare, and I wouldn't exactly call them "legendary" either as Sakurai so delicately put it in regards to 3rd parties, so they basically stand no chance at all. If this guy actually got a response from M2K, he was trolled hard.

Last edited:

odie-itachi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4356-0156-3436
I miss the image leaks, all this "some bird told me" leaks are getting pretty boring, I know all the leaks are 99% false but seriously all these rosters with at least one random retro character are just absurd, like why don't sakurai adds beetlejuice, or why not the contra dudes, or bucky o hare, or paperboy i mean they are all NES classics or retro characters but a leak with that kind of random retro characters its fake to me, unless it has some logic (like takamaru or prince sable)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
What in the world...Have you guys talked about this? I've been gone for a bit http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68631287
Found out yesterday on smashboards that M2K had roster details, kinda annoyed me. He already knew about little Mac before he was released, and he said "don't be surprise if mewtwo is in sm4sh." He is also getting the game weeks before everyone else, that's what he says. It made sense since he was easily one of the best players. So I messaged him, pretty much begging for roster deatails, since personally I don't think it's right to keep the roster hidden, it's funny since I told him I wouldn't tell anyone, and really surprisingly he responded.
Obvious newcomers- Ridley, Chrom, Paulitina, Mewtwo

Surprising newcomers- Zitz(retro character?), Ghiraham, Funky Kong, Professor Layton

Anyone who doesn't believe me, go message him yourself on smash boards
I can't see Mew2king giving out information like that, people are often loose-lipped and if given the chance would gladly spill this type of information. Either way, he's here so he'll probably say something on the matter.

As for the characters, obvious newcomers are of course obvious and I could see Funky Kong as he did get in Mario Kart Wii over King K. Rool and Dixie (as much as I hate to say that). Zitz throws a wrench in it though as if I'm thinking of the right character Rare would still own him. I guess Nintendo could have the rights, but I don't think Battletoads would be the exception.

If we get a Rare character it'll more then likely be Banjo. Though if Nintendo buys Rare back the two series I want them to revive the most are Banjo and Battletoads. Because they're great series, but also because both series are absolutely perfect for Smash.

Reila

If we get a Rare character it'll more then likely be Banjo. Though if Nintendo buys Rare back the two series I want them to revive the most are Banjo and Battletoads. Because they're great series, but also because both series are absolutely perfect for Smash.
That is true. I never liked the Banjo games (not a fan of collect-a-thon), but Banjo and Kazooie fit perfectly in the series.

A Battletoad would be an amazing addition too.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
I'd really like to see the list by OP get updated, especially with the material that has been covered over the last twenty or thirty pages. Some of these 'leaks' seem somewhat plausible, and each one is "innocent until proven guilty". :p

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I can't see Mew2king giving out information like that, people are often loose-lipped and if given the chance would gladly spill this type of information. Either way, he's here so he'll probably say something on the matter.

As for the characters, obvious newcomers are of course obvious and I could see Funky Kong as he did get in Mario Kart Wii over King K. Rool and Dixie (as much as I hate to say that). Zitz throws a wrench in it though as if I'm thinking of the right character Rare would still own him. I guess Nintendo could have the rights, but I don't think Battletoads would be the exception.
M2k wouldn't do that, i replied when he said that we "shouldn't be surprised" to see mewtwo, and he shortly after edited his post to say that he could be talking out of his ass. I didn't see that when i posted, however, and got really hyped. The post is here, for reference.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Not only is Battletoads owned by Rare, but they come from a time when Rare wasn't second party to Nintendo

There are two Battletoad games for Sega Genesis.... weird choice for a rumor.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
M2k wouldn't do that, i replied when he said that we "shouldn't be surprised" to see mewtwo, and he shortly after edited his post to say that he could be talking out of his ***. I didn't see that when i posted, however, and got really hyped. The post is here, for reference.
Neat~ It's a two way street. Glad he's gotten the chance to be able to that, it's pretty cool. I'm glad he won't spoil us so soon anyways if he actually does have insider info (I know, weird that I said that in this thread). But if that leak ends up being true....

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
M2k wouldn't do that, i replied when he said that we "shouldn't be surprised" to see mewtwo, and he shortly after edited his post to say that he could be talking out of his ***. I didn't see that when i posted, however, and got really hyped. The post is here, for reference.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I wouldn't be surprised if he does know something, but obviously he's not going to spill it anytime soon if that's the case.

Last edited:

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Zitz from Battletoads? I'll let Sakurai take care of this one.

Sakurai said:
I'm not going to have just any character participate from other companies, but [Megaman]'s definitely in a class of his own.

fill

20EggsEggs
lets say they did buy back rare, and we got zitz. why would they give us three kongs (donkey, diddy, funky) and not a k. rool? doesnt sound right to me. but i love the idea of them buying rare

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Zits?
First thing that came to my mind was face zits, then I looked it up.
It's pretty interesting that the Battletoads character has a name.
But I think it's fake and he's using Mew2King as proof of his leak. :p

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
The saddest thing is that if Microsoft never bought Rare then the likes of Banjo and co. would probably be in Smash by now.

Sigh...

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Honestly, I could totally see M2K actually responding to this guy, but just completely lying about all the info.

edit: yeah, forgot bout that zero.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The saddest thing is that if Microsoft never bought Rare then the likes of Banjo and co. would probably be in Smash by now.

Sigh...
Oh, we would've most certainly gotten them. Microsoft really sucks. I find it trivial to hate corporations, but I absolutely cannot tolerate Microsoft.

Are there any leaks right now?

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord

Dead:

Journalist Leak -
Comprised of a "final roster" without Rosalina or Toon Link.
Reddit Leak - Claims that Rosalina is an Assist Trophy.
ThatWasPeachy False Leak - Self-explanatory.
Wegenbarth False Leak - See above.
APC99 False Leak - See above.
Occopicus Leak - Fortanono fake.
60 Character Roster Leak - Someone in this thread (don't remember) confessed to making it.
splat False Leak - Self-explanatory.
MisterVideoGaming False Leak - See above.
Competitive Arsehole Friend Leak - Clever analysis by Groose indicates that numbers-based poster username spells out "'Tis Fake!"
Early February 2013 Crap Leak - Claims that "Mega Man is off the table."
Smashboardian Leak That I Think Fortanono Made Leak - I was correct.
legendofrob1 False Leak - Self-explanatory.
Illiterate Leak (#2) - Said that Captain Falcon would be revealed on January 21st.
Toots Leak - Leaker admitted it was fake
Mr. Prediction Leak - Said that Shulk would be revealed on January 30th.
Hanafuda Leak - Said Lucario was cut.
Basty Leak - Also said that Lucario was cut.
Sandbag Leak - Said that Sandbag would be revealed on January 31st.
Really Short Leak - Lucario was revealed before Captain Falcon.
Frostwraith Leak - Self-explanatory.
Sakura Leak - Says that "Smash 5" is already in development by a different studio, when Sakurai has stated that SSBU and SSB3DS are Smash 4 and 5.
Sesquin Leak - Stated that Spear Pillar would return, but Palkia (major stage element of Spear Pillar) has been confirmed as a pokeball Pokemon.
Gandalf69me Leak - Admitted Fake
"Somebody is Coming" Leak - See above
Cap'nChreest Leak - See above
Souta Satou Leak - Yoshi Kato's email was soutasatou@____.com (they had different claims)
Yoshi Kato Leak - See above
Sound Guy Leak - Said Diddy would be next revealed (Little Mac was revealed before)
Veteran Leak - See above
Glass Joe Leak - Said that Diddy would be revealed on February 13th.
IGN Leak (#1) - See above
Year of Yoshi Leak - Said Yoshi and Baby Mario would be revealed during the direct on February 13th
Future Leaker Leak - Admitted fake
Diddy Kong Website Leak - Diddy Kong's background color is red, not blue
Illiterate Leak (#3) - Said that a "frozen DK Isle" stage would be revealed on DKTF's US release date
Ceres Leak - Had the same IP as another Smashboards user
Suomynona Leak - See above
New Nintendo Direct Stuff Leak - Said Mii would be revealed in the next direct.

Live:

Jumpman Leak

[COLLAPSE="Killable By:"]
  • Exclusion of Mewtwo, Dixie, Mii, Jumpman, ROB or Lucario
  • Inclusion of Snake
  • Roster exceeding "around 40 characters"
  • Exclusion of Bowser Jr. Assist Trophy
  • Exclusion of Cannon Box item

Betternet Roster Leak
  • Inclusion of Ike, Lucas, Wolf, Snake, Pokemon Trainer with Brawl Pokemon
  • Inclusion of newcomer who is not Dixie, Toon Zelda, Palutena, Krystal, Chrom & Lucina, Mii, Little Mac, Takamaru, or Pacman
  • Exclusion of any non-listed Brawl veteran or Mewtwo
  • Mewtwo using a Mega Form, not using "Psycho Break" Final Smash
  • Zelda/Sheik or Samus/ZSS transformations being changed
  • Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash not being "Tri-Pledge" or "Triple Pledge"
  • Pacman and/or Ganondorf not being shown at an E3 2014 Nintendo Direct
OP: http://pastebin.com/zTddsKWn
[/COLLAPSE]
GameFAQs PM Leak *
  • Exclusion of "Super Amazing Wagon Adventure U" stage
  • Exclusion of "Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo" Assist Trophy
OP: http://pastebin.com/MazHmmzn
[/COLLAPSE]
NotSakurai Leak *
  • Exclusion of Barrel Cannon, Tiki's Tear, or Baby Yoshi items
  • Exclusion of Lor Starcutter (Wii U), Pokemon World Tournament (3DS), Chimera Factory (3DS), 8-Bit Ice Climber (Wii U and 3DS), Prison Island (Wii U) stages
  • Inclusion of any Melee stage aside from Battlefield and Final Destination
  • Exclusion of Sallya, Tails or Magnus Assist Trophies
  • Exclusion of My Unit, Shulk, or Ridley
  • Inclusion of Pokemon who is not playable in Brawl or Mewtwo, or Roy or Young Link
  • Inclusion of another Mario character
  • Exclusion of Dr. Mario skin for Mario
OP: http://pastebin.com/gW9q1daE
[/COLLAPSE]
Four Revealed Newcomer Info Leak
  • Any listed move for Villager, WFT, Mega Man and Rosalina behaving opposite to description
  • Exclusion of Sheik transformation
  • Phantom being anything but an Assist Trophy
OP: http://pastebin.com/tfirfp3K
[/COLLAPSE]
Illiterate Leak (#1) *
  • Exclusion of Lor Starcutter (Wii U), Pokemon World Tournament (3DS), or Prison Island (Wii U) stages
  • Exclusion of Rosalina (lol), Little Mac, Mii, Shulk, Anna, Pacman, Palutena, Mewtwo, Ness, Dedede (lol), Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Ganondorf or Falco
OP: http://pastebin.com/WRXmEfyU
[/COLLAPSE]
Generic Short New Namco Leak
  • Exclusion of Mii, Ike, Ness, ROB, Little Mac, K. Rool, Mewtwo
OP: http://pastebin.com/cZ8qH1Dj
[/COLLAPSE]
Neoseeker Leak (#1)
  • Exclusion of Ridley, or Little Mac
  • Exclusion of Metroid, Anthony Higgs, Nabbit, Toadsworth, Kamek, Cranky, Tingle, Beedle, Tom Nook, or Hector Assist Trophies
  • Little Mac's home stage not being the boxing ring
  • Ridley's home stage not being Pyrosphere
OP: http://pastebin.com/mbwtK8Zt
[/COLLAPSE]
Neogaf Rumor
  • Target release date that is not spring
OP: N/A
[/COLLAPSE]
Spacechannel5 Leak
  • Exclusion of Mii, Dixie Kong, Toon Zelda/Tetra, Bayonetta, Pac-Man, and Chrom as characters
  • Inclusion of Ridley as anything but a stage hazard
  • Exclusion of Falco, Ness, Lucas, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, or Ike
  • Inclusion of Snake or Jigglypuff
  • Exclusion of Audino as a pokeball and Lucina as an assist trophy
  • Planned release date that is not June
OP: http://pastebin.com/767X7x6h
[/COLLAPSE]
Naryol Leak
  • Inclusion of Geno or Goku
  • Roster with more or less than 42 characters
  • More or less than 3 third parties
  • Inclusion of Ridley, King K Rool, or Bowser Jr. as playable characters
  • Exclusion of Lucario or R.O.B
OP: http://pastebin.com/uVmHnZXC
[/COLLAPSE]
E Gadd Leak
[Collapse="Killable By:"]
  • Exclusion of Professor E Gadd, Tingle, and Dixie Kong (as her own character)
  • Exclusion of Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and Ganondorf
  • Exclusion of Bowser Jr, King Boo, Hammer Bro, Waluigi, Kat & Ana, Kamek, Cranky Kong, Midna and Wolf Link, Beedle, and Metroid assist trophies
  • Inclusion of Lakitu assist trophy
  • Inclusion of Ridley as anything but a boss
  • Inclusion of King K Rool as anything but a stage element
  • Exclusion of Gangplank Galleon stage
OP: http://pastebin.com/EqViSATv
[/COLLAPSE]
Three Post Leak/Tabuu Leak
  • More or less than 59 characters in the game (including transformations)
  • More or less than 53 character slots on the roster
  • Exclusion of any Brawl Character
  • Zero Suit Samus not able to be selected at the character select screen
  • Jigglypuff not having a moveset with elements from her new Fairy type
  • Snake not being revealed in a Nintendo Direct that will announce a Metal Gear Wii U game.
  • Inclusion of Pokemon Trainer whose Pokemon do not include Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Blaziken.
  • Inclusion of stamina for the Pokemon Trainer
  • Exclusion of Dr. Mario, Roy, Mewtwo, and Pichu
  • Exclusion of a Dr. Luigi alt for Dr. Mario
  • Exclusion of Drawing Link/Young Link, Charizard/Mega Charizard X, King K Rool, RIdley, Palutena, Robin/Avatar, Little Mac, Mii, Pac-Man, or Tabuu
  • Exclusion of female alt for Robin/Avatar
  • Exclusion of Sakurai, Iwata, Miyamoto, and Reggie default Miis.
  • Exclusion of Shulk assist trophy
OP: http://pastebin.com/SXWvG2J6
[/COLLAPSE]
GaeozHero Leak
[collapse="Killable By:"]
  • Exclusion of Diddy Kong and Palutena.
  • Exclusion of a Minecart Madness (Wii U) stage.
  • Exclusion of "Ms. Tetris" (character apparently uses Tetris blocks and other puzzle related things to fight).
  • Diddy Kong and Ms. Tetris not being revealed this month.
  • Exclusion of a Master Ball and Lip's Stick item.
  • Exclusion of Shadow Moses Island.
  • Adventure mode not having a desert level, a factory level, and a volcano level.
  • Zelda not being able to summon a controllable helper.
OP: http://pastebin.com/EpGFgwDF
[/COLLAPSE]
Hyrule Goddesses Leak
  • Exclusion of every Brawl veteran except for Snake
  • Exclusion of Lucina, Takamaru, Little Mac, King K Rool, Palutena, Pac-Man, Galacta Knight, Hyrule Goddesses (Din, Nayru, and Farore), Lucina, Takamaru, and Little Mac.
  • Inclusion of another newcomer not stated in that list.
  • Exclusion of a Golden Mushroom, Love-love stick, Monado, Ice Flower, and Proto Shield items.
  • Exclusion of Another Dimension, Chaos Theatre, Popples Islands, Lightning (F-Zero), Planet Wisp, NES Pinball, and Murasame Castle stages.
  • Exclusion of Dixie Kong, Dillon, T-Rex, Wrestler, Quick Man, Eggplant Wizard, Yveltal, Chesnaught, Floette, Doublade, Genesect, Reshiram, and Zekrom as pokeball pokemon/assist trophies.
  • Exclusion of Mii Mode (basically a regular match except with only Miis).
  • Inclusion of Mii outside of Mii Mode.
[/COLLAPSE]
Neoseeker Leak #2
  • Exclusion of every Brawl Veteran except for Pichu, Dr. Mario, Roy, Young Link, Jigglypuff, and Snake.
  • Exclusion of Charizard (solo fighter), Pokemon Trainer (with Sylveon, Leafeon, Vaporean), Mewtwo, Takamaru, Palutena, Little Mac, Dixie Kong, Shulk, and Lucina.
  • Inclusion of any returning stage beside Pokemon Stadium 2 and Yoshi's Island (not Final Destination ???)
  • Exclusion of Serperior, Reshram, Zekram, and the X and Y legendaries as pokeball pokemon.
  • Exclusion of Home-Run Contest, Break the Targets, and Events (Wii U exclusive)
[/COLLAPSE]
"ChaosZero" Leak
  • Inclusion of King K Rool and Ridley as playable characters
  • Dixie Kong being partnered with Diddy
  • Online mode without the ability to host rooms or choose what items are available
[/COLLAPSE]
Monster Hunter Leak
  • Exclusion of Little Mac, Prince Sable, Palutena, Takamaru, Mii, Shulk, Monster Hunter, Slime, and Pac-Man
  • Inclusion of any other newcomer besides the ones listed above
[/COLLAPSE]
Mjardo Leak
  • Exclusion of Dixie Kong, Prince Sable, a different retro newcomer, Lucas, and a Pokemon Trainer-like character
  • Exclusion of a Tropical Freeze stage
[/COLLAPSE]
Angry Leak
  • Exclusion of Palutena, Little Mac, and Ridley
  • Exclusion of Ridley as a stage hazard (yes, he's both)
  • Inclusion of King K Rool or Geno
  • Exclusion of Sami and Primid as assist trophies
  • Exclusion of Pokemon Stadium 3, Nintendo Land, and Miiverse stages
[/COLLAPSE]
ErenJager Leak
  • Megaman's final smash not being Rush Armor Upgrade and Villager's not using bees
  • Exclusion of Waluigi as an assist trophy
  • Skull Kid not being "Snorlax with a moon"
  • Exclusion of Palutena as an assist trophy
[/COLLAPSE]
4chan Leaker (#1)
  • Palutena not being the next newcomer revealed
[/COLLAPSE]
E3 2014 4chan Leaker
  • Target release date not being July
  • Inclusion of cuts
  • A demo not appearing at E3 (Includes Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, and Samus)
  • Official release date not being announced at E3
  • Ridley, Pac-Man, and Takamaru not being revealed at E3
  • Ridley not using his design from Other M
  • Exclusion of Mii
  • Mii being revealed at E3
  • Exclusion of unlockable costumes
  • Exclusion of Dr. Mario and Dark Samus costumes
  • A costume customization feature not being added
  • Exclusion of 10 different themes for stage builder
  • Snake not being revealed during a direct that a.so announces a new Metal Gear Solid title for the Wii U
[/COLLAPSE]
4chan Leaker (#2)
  • Exclusion of Palutena, Mii, Pac-Man, Takamaru, Prince Sable, DIxie Kong, Ghirahm, and Mewtwo.
  • Inclusion of any other newcomer not listed above.
[/COLLAPSE]
4chan Leaker (#3)
  • Exclusion of E Gadd and Tingle
[/COLLAPSE]
Random Username Leaker
[COLLAPSE="KIllable By:"]
  • Exclusion of Palutena, K Rool, Chrom, and Bubbles
  • Inclusion of cuts
  • Exclusion of Tiki's Tear, Medusa Head, Tempure Bomb, and Ice Flower items
  • Exclusion of Mr. Resetti, Shadow, Saki, Andross, King Hippo, King Gangrel, Tom Nook, Toadsworth, Protoman, and Duster assist trophies
[/COLLAPSE]

Just for future reference, I haven't added the extremely vague leaks, but if you would like to view them, here are the links
http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-rumours-and-leaks.338842/page-405#post-16370074 (Xplizit)
http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-rumours-and-leaks.338842/page-406#post-16370456 (Xplizit #2)

[/COLLAPSE]
Did I happen to miss a leak?

This literally took me like an hour. Excuse me while I go outside and play football like a normal kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom