• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Would much rather have a Team Rocket Grunt or Giovanni. I always wonder why people aren't pushing for a villain trio to counter Pokemon Trainer. Meowth, Nidoking, Golbat, Ryhorn, Wheezing, Arbok, Hondoom...the possibilities.

Meowth, Golbat, and Nidoking sound like the perfect counter to Squirtle, Ivysaure , and Charizard. I could easily see Giovanni standing in the background nonchalantly giving orders to them
Probably because that's too much work cutting into development for something not worth it.

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
XD That's Rich.

Just goes to show how wrong we can all be.... Mr. Handafuda for Smash. :troll:
Everybody thought it was wrong because they believed ROB was disconfirmed due to being a SSE enemy, not because the idea of the character itself was unbelievable. Before then, he was one of the frontrunners for the surprise character prediction.

It's funny, because a few people did realize the Ancient Minister's similarity to ROB and after pointing it out, a lot of people became believers.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure if these have been discussed:

The Falco in the little picture has the headpiece while the one in-game doesn't, so that's disproved, but I don't see much wrong with the Pac-Man pic (I know these are probably old news).
I don't care how fake that is. Falco looks freaking killer! Now I really want to see him get revealed in HD. Though that Pac-Man one is fake too, it is at least decent looking. I'll give it that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't care how fake that is. Falco looks freaking killer! Now I really want to see him get revealed in HD. Though that Pac-Man one is fake too, it is at least decent looking. I'll give it that.
...Expect for those legs.
...Just looks painful.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Actually I don't see much wrong with the Pac-Man one.
But it's probably fake nonetheless.
It's fake because the Pacman in that image is a rotated, inverted version of this Pacman:

Also, please keep the "Phil Collins and Bubbles" leaks out of this thread. Leave them on GameFAQs where they belong.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I had an idea that might burn a little time. Can someone put a regular Smash 4 picture and a photoshopped leak onto their 3DS, view the picture and then take a camera shot of each. Then run it through that photoshop detecting software and see what happens. I don't have the camera for it, otherwise I'd do it myself.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, so far I haven't seen any more interesting leaks after I caught up with this thread.

...Expect for those legs.
...Just looks painful.
I suppose they do look awkward. But that's supposed to be Falco's spin kick attack, where he constantly kicks with both legs. I can't remember if he had that in Brawl. I thought it was one of the attacks that were changed from Fox.

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
I suppose they do look awkward. But that's supposed to be Falco's spin kick attack, where he constantly kicks with both legs. I can't remember if he had that in Brawl. I thought it was one of the attacks that were changed from Fox.
Looks more like his back air to me.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wait are we taking this seriously? It looks convincing and i hope itis real as we need bandana dee for smash
Accually I took another look it really is just as good as palutena leak so far anyway

Let's start with is there any background pictures that matches that one in any 3ds pictures

That is just not comincing at all. since its without a doubt its from melee look at his out line clearly from the battlefield of melee

Last edited by a moderator:

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
Due to the fact that Game and Watch is 2d, he is probably the easiest character to fake a screenshot of. Yeah, but it is fake definitely. The image os fuzzy but G&W is not, also he doesn't even look like he is standing on the platform. Just him stuck onto the image.

bentendo222

Smash Apprentice
Considering Directs get announced a day prior, one tomorrow looks unlikely. Monday, maybe?
I checked all of the dates we've had Nintendo Directs and we've never had one on a Monday. So the next one could be on Tuesday at the earliest (or maybe they could do it on a Monday this time, but I doubt it)

D

Deleted member

OH MY GOD! These fakes are so bad. I could pull better fakes from my ass.

Dan

Smash Lord
Even if it were real, G&W would be one of the least exciting leaks to get excited about.

D

Deleted member

OMG LEAK

As you can see this confirms Ridley, Jigglypuff and Game & Watch, as well as a new mode called Children's Drawings mode, where everyone looks like they were drawn by a 4 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
G&W has some strange coloration around him. Looks like someone did a poor job cutting him out of a picture and pasted him into that 3DS image.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Not to mention G&W's dimensions are off (hard to believe with him!). He's not aligned with the world around him. It looks like someone literally slapped him on there.

But yeah, totally fake.

Last edited:
The spear on the Waddle Dee looks off. Can't put my finger on it, but it looks like it was pasted behind Waddle Dee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom