• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Well, haven't a good number of leaks had a solo Chrom as well?

I was go to quote them with this exact statement... I always knew ness was a mind reader.
IDIOT!!!

That's Ninten. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I don't think we're going to get any indication of what the newcomer of April will be. Remember guys, everyone was expecting Dixie Kong, and suddenly Little Mac punches her the **** away. Furthermore, Sakurai probably doesn't plan the deadlines of the trailers to coincide with VC releases.
If anything, I don't really want to predict the newcomer Sakurai wants to reveal.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
I was messing around on Imgur and it was uncanny how much the leaked Palutena pictures resembled the official picture's even with some effects added onto it. (Simple edit of a google compilation I found)

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I was messing around on Imgur and it was uncanny how much the leaked Palutena pictures resembled the official picture's even with some effects added onto it. (Simple edit of a google compilation I found)
I skimmed the picture first before reading your post and i didn't even notice Palutena was on here. THE HYPE IS REAL.

T

Trick or Treat

Mostly the second picture, honestly. The first one stands out like a slightly sore and bruised thumb.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Mostly the second picture, honestly. The first one stands out like a slightly sore and bruised thumb.
I thought it fit in well but I guess I can see that with the contrast of her white dress+the dark background (with both of them). I cropped that one badly anyways:nifty:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I thought it fit in well but I guess I can see that with the contrast of her white dress+the dark background (with both of them). I cropped that one badly anyways:nifty:
Nah, it's not you. It's the picture itself. It's either fake or very early in development because it just doesn't look right. So obviously it's not going to really blend well with the rest of the pictures.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
April 1st would be a perfect opportunity to show Ridley as a stage hazard...

and then at E3 show him as playable when alfonzo takes over the pyrosphere!

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Nah, it's not you. It's the picture itself. It's either fake or very early in development because it just doesn't look right. So obviously it's not going to really blend well with the rest of the pictures.
It may also look off to you due to the fact it was taken on a screen of a 3DS, whether it be fake or not.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master

IDIOT!!!

That's Ninten. I think.
Yep. He's a mind reader, too, though, so it's good :p
Holy crap, I didn't even realize she was on there.

T

Trick or Treat

It may also look off to you due to the fact it was taken on a screen of a 3DS screen, whether it be fake or not.
Nah, it's not because of that.

I can't really explain it. It just doesn't look natural. I don't know, just ignore me.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
BTW, is there any day that Nintendo Directs fall on like Tuesdays or Thursdays?

I hope it's Thursday because I've got to go away for 3 days without internet starting Monday.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I hope it's Thursday because I've got to go away for 3 days without internet starting Monday.
Well, Little Mac was on Thursday.

That's all I remember.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

As far as I've noticed it's usually in the latter part of the week, meaning Wednesday to Friday, so with some luck on your side it'll be Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
Thank you for your services, are you up for 20 more?
I'm on page 380, going to be doing more.
Sorry I went to bed. Soo tired. Anyways I don't have time currently. Got work and a smash tourney tonight! If I can help it will be much later tonight. PST.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Well we need to wait for the announcement of the Direct to see who will tweet about it, then we can start predicting who will be the new character and compare which leak is closer to the truth.

Other note, I don´t think the next new comer will be Chrom, first Ike should appear, if in these days we receive his confirmation then I can see actually the reveal of Chrom in the next Nintendo Direct if not it will be Palutena, Shulk, Isaac, Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, Mii, Pac-Man or Snake.

.n_n.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I think a direct will be due around the second week of April. I'll laugh if it's April 12th, because that's when Thunder over Louisville is.
Well we need to wait for the announcement of the Direct to see who will tweet about it, then we can start predicting who will be the new character and compare which leak is closer to the truth.

Other note, I don´t think the next new comer will be Chrom, first Ike should appear
I agree with you. Although it's possible that Ike will not be revealed until the release but I doubt it.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So because it seems March was a bust, who are leaks predicting is the next newcomer revealed? Because more likely, we'll be seeing a newcomer next because of the gap, a la Rosalina.
You might be right about that one. I think that after the 6th newcomer is revealed via April's Nintendo Direct, then we would see at least three more veterans throughout April and May... maybe one veteran in April and two veterans in May... and then E3 2014 happens on June. I really hope we get a release date and more newcomers (they excite me more than veterans do) at E3 2014.

ActionHankBeard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ActionHankBeard
Hoping for a playable demo by E3.. In terms of development it seems like it's much farther along than Brawl was. Does anyone remember when Brawl was first made playable to the public?

T

Trick or Treat

That sounds just awful as Charizard was easily my least favorite of the three... Need Ivysaur. Can't cut my favorites two games in a row...
Yeah, but it's also the most likely. Charizard has Mega Evolutions, anime prominence (being brought back for the end of the Black and White saga, as well), and I believe he's been, in some way, in all three games.

If only one of the PT Pokemon could stay, the most likely one would be Charizard. I wish it was Squirtle though. Or Ivysaur. Both are pretty cool.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
That sounds just awful as Charizard was easily my least favorite of the three... Need Ivysaur. Can't cut my favorites two games in a row...
I thought I was the only one! ;_;

I was boss with squirtle and Ivy but couldn't play Charizard to save Itachi's and Jiraiya's life in the shadow realm.

Anyway, I'm still hoping for a character to murder leaks en masse.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
How does that relate to smash? Is it saying that something smash related might be shown?

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Hoping for a playable demo by E3.. In terms of development it seems like it's much farther along than Brawl was. Does anyone remember when Brawl was first made playable to the public?
I think it was either at one of the german shows, or at E4 all when that was still a thing. I doubt the fans will get a playable demo, there will be one for the press at e3, so at most you can hope for the whole best buy experience to have it like last year.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

IDIOT!!!

That's Ninten. I think.
Oh well I don't play earthbound lol. As for the pokemon thing I hope it's hawlucha or mewtwo.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Oh well I don't play earthbound lol. As for the pokemon thing I hope it's hawlucha or mewtwo.
Hawlucha is too random imo, he isn't a starter or a legendary... I can see the moveset being creative but the same can be said about Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Machamp, or any humanoid pokemon.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I think it was either at one of the german shows, or at E4 all when that was still a thing. I doubt the fans will get a playable demo, there will be one for the press at e3, so at most you can hope for the whole best buy experience to have it like last year.
I'm hoping they put out a demo, let's say 3 times only, that gets downloaded to your Wii U like the Wii Sports Club or Wonderful 101. Let people with Wii U's not have to leave their house to try it and have it at some Best Buys again. I mean, us Wii U owners should get some advantage to already owning one, right...?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Don't get your hopes up. It'll be that creepy mo-cap Pikachu Detective game or something like that. Why can't Gamefreak make Pokemon Snap 2 but they can pull Ranger games out of their nethers like no-one's business?
I believe the (incredibly stupid) response to that was that it wouldn't be as much fun anymore, since you couldn't print your pictures out and share them. Implying that was the thing that made the game fun. God damn it. Sigh. Nintendo's developers are so weird most of the time.

So, is anyone prepared for the horrors of April Fool's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom