• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I know Sakurai makes the game and is the head, but like, he doesn't do everything. Hes just really active in the process, unlike most developers. It's like people expect him to walk into the office and is just like,

" Yoshi! Hows Layton coming?"
" L-Layton?! Yesterday you said start modelling Professor Wright!!!"
" Ahh! That's so yesterday! Just change the texture to Layton .... OH and add tripping, it gives me the advantage with my hand injuries!"
" S-Sir ...."
" YOU MUST RECOVER" *Walks out eating a Toblerome*

Seriously! Sakurai this, Sakurai that - I'm pretty sure there's a team that makes the game.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
The folks over at gamefaqs are talking about a rumored release date. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68872649
So Does this mean anything? https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=621_627&products_id=21152
A guy in there has also said that his friend from Gamestop has gotten a release window. With the target pre-order cards already out as well, this isn't exactly far fetched.
Quote from AdmiralZephyr's thread.
Now, this could obviously be a placeholder date, but it seems odd that this site would have a placeholder date listed for Mario Kart 8 when an official date was already announced. Another thing to keep in mind is that both April 8th and June 24th are Tuesdays, and Nintendo's big first-party titles have typically been coming out on weekends for the past few years. But then, placeholder dates are usually stated to be the 31st of any given month anyway. I dunno. Like I said, take it with a huge grain of salt. But it might be something to look at if the Mario Kart bump ends up being true.

This is also interestingly in their FAQS.
"Question : Why do the release dates for Games constantly change?

Answer : Games always have a scheduled release date often termed "the Street Date." Delays in release can arise due to unexpected problems in manufacturing or problems with distribution. We do our best to keep you informed of street date changes. There is Nothing we can do if in fact the street date is changed or there are delays with suppliers or publishers"
Do some outlets already actually have a slated "street date"?

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68872958
I only heard this from a friend who has a few connections (I can't say who, it'd put their position in jeopardy, just trust me they're reliable) so I can't say this is true for sure. Take this with a huge grain of salt. I know you probably won't believe this anyway, but this could be true so I feel like I should share it anyway.

First of all he told me that Palutena is in the game. Sakurai originally wasn't planning on her but he was pretty flattered after seeing the massive fan support for one of his own characters, so he decided to add her.

He also told me that Ridley is playable. He's the largest character in the game. Basically the polar opposite of Little Mac. He is slow on the ground but gains speed in the air, his aerials are seriously powerful, I was told he's definitely at least going to be B tier. Sakurai started considering him after the interview where he was asked about Ridley, and decided that he was unique enough and Metroid deserved it.

Chrom is the Fire Emblem newcomer, and he will in fact be revealed in the April Nintendo Direct. He actually plays a lot differently from Marth and Ike from what I was told. He uses a system where he can switch between his sword and lance, it seems very interesting.

Takamaru is the retro rep, added because of his popularity. His design looks like a mix of his original NES appearance and his appearance in Dynasty Warriors, with some of Sakurai's own original things thrown into it. He looks really great. I couldn't get any information on his moveset, they're likely still working on adding him to the game.

Pac-Man and Miis are also both in the game, and both will most likely be revealed at E3. He hinted at a Pokemon newcomer too, but I don't know who it is.

Shulk was considered at one point but Sakurai didn't think it would be a good idea since he's only been in one game.

Aside from newcomers I have confirmation that Ice Climbers, Ness, Yoshi, Wario, Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, Sheik, and Zero Suit Samus are all starting characters and will be revealed sometime before release. Ganondorf, Ike, Captain Falcon, Falco, Wolf, Mr. Game & Watch and even Mewtwo are all fully programmed into the game right now, but they are unlockable characters and won't be revealed until after the game comes out. Jigglypuff and R.O.B. are planned to be added at a later time. Ganondorf is decloned but I'm not sure how he was changed. They're trying very hard to bring back all of the characters even better than they were before.

Mewtwo and Lucario both have their Mega evolutions as their new Final Smash.

Realgam Tower, Bowser's Castle, Nintendo Land, and a stage based on Pac-Man World are all stages for the Wii U version.

Pac-Man's 3DS stage is simply the maze from the original arcade game.

In total, there are about 50 characters, excluding transformations, so there are a few newcomers I was not told about.

He mentions Sakurai's thoughts a lot.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I only heard this from a friend who has a few connections (I can't say who, it'd put their position in jeopardy, just trust me they're reliable) so I can't say this is true for sure. Take this with a huge grain of salt. I know you probably won't believe this anyway, but this could be true so I feel like I should share it anyway.

First of all he told me that Palutena is in the game. Sakurai originally wasn't planning on her but he was pretty flattered after seeing the massive fan support for one of his own characters, so he decided to add her.

He also told me that Ridley is playable. He's the largest character in the game. Basically the polar opposite of Little Mac. He is slow on the ground but gains speed in the air, his aerials are seriously powerful, I was told he's definitely at least going to be B tier. Sakurai started considering him after the interview where he was asked about Ridley, and decided that he was unique enough and Metroid deserved it.

Chrom is the Fire Emblem newcomer, and he will in fact be revealed in the April Nintendo Direct. He actually plays a lot differently from Marth and Ike from what I was told. He uses a system where he can switch between his sword and lance, it seems very interesting.

Takamaru is the retro rep, added because of his popularity. His design looks like a mix of his original NES appearance and his appearance in Dynasty Warriors, with some of Sakurai's own original things thrown into it. He looks really great. I couldn't get any information on his moveset, they're likely still working on adding him to the game.

Pac-Man and Miis are also both in the game, and both will most likely be revealed at E3. He hinted at a Pokemon newcomer too, but I don't know who it is.

Shulk was considered at one point but Sakurai didn't think it would be a good idea since he's only been in one game.

Aside from newcomers I have confirmation that Ice Climbers, Ness, Yoshi, Wario, Meta Knight, Pokemon Trainer, Sheik, and Zero Suit Samus are all starting characters and will be revealed sometime before release. Ganondorf, Ike, Captain Falcon, Falco, Wolf, Mr. Game & Watch and even Mewtwo are all fully programmed into the game right now, but they are unlockable characters and won't be revealed until after the game comes out. Jigglypuff and R.O.B. are planned to be added at a later time. Ganondorf is decloned but I'm not sure how he was changed. They're trying very hard to bring back all of the characters even better than they were before.

Realgam Tower, Bowser's Castle, Nintendo Land, and a stage based on Pac-Man World are all stages for the Wii U version.

In total, there are about 50 characters, excluding transformations, so there are a few newcomers I was not told about.

**** this leak, Ice Climbers appeared in only one notable game, why not Xenoblade?
It even has it's successor X for Wii U.

Sonicshuffle

Smash Rookie
You know what would really help the validity of all these "leaks?" If for once they mentioned someone other than Sakurai on the teams recent workings on the game. If I didn't know any better I'd think most leakers were Sakurai incarnate which in itself is the entire smash bros development team.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
The folks over at gamefaqs are talking about a rumored release date. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68872649
So Does this mean anything? https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?cPath=621_627&products_id=21152
A guy in there has also said that his friend from Gamestop has gotten a release window. With the target pre-order cards already out as well, this isn't exactly far fetched.
Quote from AdmiralZephyr's thread.
Now, this could obviously be a placeholder date, but it seems odd that this site would have a placeholder date listed for Mario Kart 8 when an official date was already announced. Another thing to keep in mind is that both April 8th and June 24th are Tuesdays, and Nintendo's big first-party titles have typically been coming out on weekends for the past few years. But then, placeholder dates are usually stated to be the 31st of any given month anyway. I dunno. Like I said, take it with a huge grain of salt. But it might be something to look at if the Mario Kart bump ends up being true.

This is also interestingly in their FAQS.
"Question : Why do the release dates for Games constantly change?

Answer : Games always have a scheduled release date often termed "the Street Date." Delays in release can arise due to unexpected problems in manufacturing or problems with distribution. We do our best to keep you informed of street date changes. There is Nothing we can do if in fact the street date is changed or there are delays with suppliers or publishers"
Do some outlets already actually have a slated "street date"?
I still want some opinions/thoughts on this rumor. :mad:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Realgam Tower? From the shadow pokemon games? Interesting...but unlikely. Taking this leak with a grain of salt.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
False leaks stopped amusing me months and months ago,
Fake leaks are okay IMO, but not when they happen each and every day. thisthreadusedtobequiet

but if someone made a "Sakurai's Diary" leak on GameFAQs, I'd probably be in stitches.
Dear Diary, today I revealed the Cucco Assist Trophy, I had chicken for dinner in celebration. I began recording my lines for King Dedede, I don't English very well, but I hope I nailed "Dat Dhere Kirby." Miyamoto stopped by again to make fun of me. He's such a bully, but I'll show him, all the Mario characters will still be low tier except for Geno. "laughs" Iwata still won't stop calling me every hour to tell me that the fate of the company is in my hands. I told him to name it the "Super Wii" but no he chose listen to Reggie instead. Speaking of which, he sent me another petition for him to be in the game. It's getting annoying at this point, I mean I already told him that Bandai Namco already called dibs with Bravoman. I want to tell him there's no room left, but I know his body isn't ready and it was already hard enough telling Kojima no to Snake. It's days like this that make me glad I waited for the Ridley reveal. It's going to read "A top Pyrosphere, an old enemy ambushes Samus. He's too big to be playable, but Ridley appears nonetheless." "laughs" Tomorrow is going to be so much fun.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
You know what would really help the validity of all these "leaks?" If for once they mentioned someone other than Sakurai on the teams recent workings on the game. If I didn't know any better I'd think most leakers were Sakurai incarnate which in itself is the entire smash bros development team.
This is part of why I was disappointed upon the deconformation of the Sound guy leak.

Also, Bravoman for top tier XD.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I still want some opinions/thoughts on this rumor. :mad:
What I want to know is when MK8 was rumored to be bumped to April? I did a quick search and didn't really find anything.

But yeah, I don't know the specifics, but given what those people explained in that thread, as well as a few other things I've had in my mind, it all seems to make sense and fit perfectly together. That being, SSB4 will release a lot sooner than we expect.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

Yes. Yes he does. I wonder whether he knows what Sakurai was doing during the 9/11 attacks? Or what the most-played song in Sakurai's iTunes Library is?

Side note, it seems as though more and more people are starting to list Jigglypuff and R.O.B. as potential cuts. Not that I think that's going to happen, but I do believe both of them are overlooked as potential cut candidates in favor of guys like Snake and Wolf.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why would being in one game affect playability chance when Lucas, Ness, Ice Climbers, and Sheik only were in one.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
What I want to know is when MK8 was rumored to be bumped to April? I did a quick search and didn't really find anything.

But yeah, I don't know the specifics, but given what those people explained in that thread, as well as a few other things I've had in my mind, it all seems to make sense and fit perfectly together. That being, SSB4 will release a lot sooner than we expect.
I'm not too sure about the MK8 rumor, I think it may have been the rumors from long ago that listed MK8 as an April release. This was around the time after e3, there were a lot of reports on it, one specifically from Nintendo of Europe. (http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-mario-kart-8-due-out-in-april-2014/ ). They mentioned that because they were wondering why the website listed that date even though the release date has already been announced for May, they just found it very peculiar and thought it might mean something.

EDIT: Another mention of gamestop getting a slated release window. Hopefully they aren't just messing with us:ohwell:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68873344
He won't tell me anything, of course, but from what I gather, I think they at least have a release window for Smash. Who knows, maybe something more specific.

Last edited:

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
Amazon America changed their release date to between April 16th and 19th (Mario Kart, that is.) The site staff seemed to confirm it, but the date has changed again to March 10th (It's out. Yay!), so chances are it's a site error.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Can we call this like 'The Great Dry Spell of March 2014'?

Also, that Gamefaqs leak just posted is so atrociously bad omg...

"I was told he's definitely at least going to be B tier."

Are you kidding me? The goal is to not have tiers... 0/10 would never go on Gamefaqs again.

Last edited:

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
The Tin Star rumor took a hit already. It said there would be a Lumiose Café stage, but by all appearances we see that the fighting takes place on Prism Tower and possibly in the plazas, but not cafés. That, and Nintendo doesn't even own Tin Star. I'd consider it in critical condition if not dead.

Edit: What's the sheriff leak?
Well who's to say that the Lumiose City stage doesn't move like Delfino Plaza and end up at a cafe at one point? And Nintendo does own Tin Star since they licensed Creation Software to make a snes super scope game so they own the rights. Kind of like how Platinum Games made Wonderful 101 for Nintendo but Nintendo owns the IP. Just saying...

And wasn't the Sheriff leak the same as the Tin Star leak or am I misinformed?

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Well who's to say that the Lumiose City stage doesn't move like Delfino Plaza and end up at a cafe at one point? And Nintendo does own Tin Star since they licensed Creation Software to make a snes super scope game so they own the rights. Kind of like how Platinum Games made Wonderful 101 for Nintendo but Nintendo owns the IP. Just saying...

I think it's the same but one of them is misinformed on whether the cowboy is Tin Star or Sheriff.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Either way, I don't really consider Tin Star. Despite the fact that this is Sakurai we're talking about here, more people would play as and want to see other retro reps, like Takamaru, Mike Jones, or Mach Rider. Also, I consider it a bad thing when I don't recognize the character after even looking it up.

Gaxel

Smash Ace
Either way, I don't really consider Tin Star. Despite the fact that this is Sakurai we're talking about here, more people would play as and want to see other retro reps, like Takamaru, Mike Jones, or Mach Rider. Also, I consider it a bad thing when I don't recognize the character after even looking it up.
It might be a revival like Kid Icarus by Sakurai...

I don't think any other Nintendo IP comes as close to a robot cowboy sheriff.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Interesting leaks... but I'm not placing any bets on them. I'd say MAYBE the Palutena leak was real, but 99% of leaks here are fake. :(

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68873894
I have a relationship with one of the guys on the localization team for this game, and he's told me quite a bit. I can't say how I know him because I'm doing this without his permission and I don't want to get him in trouble.

I don't know the exact number, but I do know the increase is only going to be by a few, because of the 3DS.

Next, there are some cut characters. These are Snake, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Ike, and Pokemon Trainer.

I'll provide a list of the new characters that have already began or finished being localized, but haven't been officially revealed. There may be some extras I don't know of, but this is what the team knows. Palutena, Chrom, Bomberman, and (Believe it or not) Prince Fluff

Palutena will fight similarly to in Kid Icarus: Uprising, what with the Lasers, and the little drones that she can spawn that shoot stuff and such.

Chrom will have a cool system where he switches between his lance and his sword. You press B to change it, but it leaves you open for a few seconds. Your moveset changes as drastically as ZSS if you want a reference point.

Bomberman was likely added so that there would be 3 3rd party characters since Snake was removed. His specials are as follows. B- he throws a bomb in an arc in the direction you're facing. Down B: Drops a bomb. Up B: Bomb Jump: Like a rocket jump, but with bombs. Side B: Bomb Kick: He'll kick items or projectiles, like one of his bombs, or a Shell.

Prince Fluff is kind of complicated, so you'll just have to wait until the trailer comes out. The trailer's going to have an yarn theme if you hadn't guessed, and his grab will work like the yarn thing from the game. He even throws the opponents like that.

Apparently, the Dev Team said that since Metroid is one of the more realistic Nintendo franchises, they wanted to stay faithful to the source material. So they decided keep Ridley big and make him a boss again. Sorry.

New Stages:
Wii U: Nintendo Land, Bomberman Arena, Mario 3D World stage (I don't know what level, but it's like a casino)
3DS: There haven't been any new ones localized yet.

Ganon's getting an overhaul, and he's being upgraded from clone-status. I should also mention that the Falcon Punch was more powerful. It now does around %70 damage since it's so slow.

Nothing ground-breaking to note with the items, but I will say that Skull kid's move is that he drops a small meteor shower on the stage, like Ness, but they're smaller and there's more of them.

That's about all I know. Sorry about Ridley. I know a lot of people wanted him in.

I'm off to bed.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Can we call this like 'The Great Dry Spell of March 2014'?

Also, that Gamefaqs leak just posted is so atrociously bad omg...

"I was told he's definitely at least going to be B tier."

Are you kidding me? The goal is to not have tiers... 0/10 would never go on Gamefaqs again.
I hope the maker of that leak realizes that the competitive players make the tier list, not Sakurai, and that they change rapidly all the time.

@Above leak: I don't remember Palutena fighting with little drones. Also, why cut the Ice Climbers when Rosalina proves they can work?

Last edited:

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
It might be a revival like Kid Icarus by Sakurai...

I don't think any other Nintendo IP comes as close to a robot cowboy sheriff.

So it has uniqueness on its side (that's why I'm enjoying that leak so much)

I also have a convoluted theory that Sakurai takes franchises that are 20 years old to bring back
(Melee' 01 - Game & Watch '81)
(Brawl '08 - Kid Icarus '87?)
(ssb4 '14 - Tin Star '94)

sorry for the off-topic. Does anyone remember what else was with the cucco rumor? Might help the search

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I have a relationship with one of the guys on the localization team for this game, and he's told me quite a bit. I can't say how I know him because I'm doing this without his permission and I don't want to get him in trouble.

I don't know the exact number, but I do know the increase is only going to be by a few, because of the 3DS.

Next, there are some cut characters. These are Snake, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Ike, and Pokemon Trainer.

I'll provide a list of the new characters that have already began or finished being localized, but haven't been officially revealed. There may be some extras I don't know of, but this is what the team knows. Palutena, Chrom, Bomberman, and (Believe it or not) Prince Fluff

Palutena will fight similarly to in Kid Icarus: Uprising, what with the Lasers, and the little drones that she can spawn that shoot stuff and such.

Chrom will have a cool system where he switches between his lance and his sword. You press B to change it, but it leaves you open for a few seconds. Your moveset changes as drastically as ZSS if you want a reference point.

Bomberman was likely added so that there would be 3 3rd party characters since Snake was removed. His specials are as follows. B- he throws a bomb in an arc in the direction you're facing. Down B: Drops a bomb. Up B: Bomb Jump: Like a rocket jump, but with bombs. Side B: Bomb Kick: He'll kick items or projectiles, like one of his bombs, or a Shell.

Prince Fluff is kind of complicated, so you'll just have to wait until the trailer comes out. The trailer's going to have an yarn theme if you hadn't guessed, and his grab will work like the yarn thing from the game. He even throws the opponents like that.

Apparently, the Dev Team said that since Metroid is one of the more realistic Nintendo franchises, they wanted to stay faithful to the source material. So they decided keep Ridley big and make him a boss again. Sorry.

New Stages:
Wii U: Nintendo Land, Bomberman Arena, Mario 3D World stage (I don't know what level, but it's like a casino)

Ganon's getting an overhaul, and he's being upgraded from clone-status. I should also mention that the Falcon Punch was more powerful. It now does around %70 damage since it's so slow.

Nothing ground-breaking to note with the items, but I will say that Skull kid's move is that he drops a small meteor shower on the stage, like Ness, but they're smaller and there's more of them.

That's about all I know. Sorry about Ridley. I know a lot of people wanted him in.

I'm off to bed.
G'Night.

Anyway, what's all this talk of a Cucco leak?

It's almost like this rumor was an experiment to see if he could hit every hallmark of a fake leak. From using Smash fandom terms to pretending to know Sakurai's every private thought, this has more red flags than a minefield.

Collapsed is my line-by-line critique of the rumor:

Any rumor that starts out this way is already shooting itself in the foot. Let me translate the above passage: "Hey, if you don't like this leak, don't blame me. Blame my fictitious friend. I can't tell you what they do because I don't know how jobs work in the video game industry. You probably won't believe this lie, but if I sound humble enough, maybe you will anyway."

Of course he has to get Palutena out of the way first, knowing about the infamous and possibly real leak. I take "originally wasn't planning on her" to mean "I wasn't originally going to put her in my rumor but you guys would shoot it down if I didn't."

He also starts acting like he's reading Sakurai's diary, there.

Ignoring that "unique enough" is strictly a fanbase term, what is uniqueness to Sakurai? He clearly isn't against adding clone characters if he has the time. If "uniqueness" was everything, Brawl would have had Villager and Little Mac rather than Lucas, Toon Link and Wolf.

Oh, he switches to a spear, cool. You mean he has a long attack box with a more potent hitbubble at the tip. Sounds like he'd play a bit like Marth, hm?

Why no information on his moveset? It could be because he has no idea who Takamaru is, besides his name and face.

Pac-Man and Miis are also both in the game, and both will most likely be revealed at E3.
Let me guess, because of the "LeakE3," right.

He hinted at a Pokemon newcomer too, but I don't know who it is.
At this point, the guy just has no idea who to guess for a playable Pokémon so he's just giving us a placeholder. He won't guess a Pokémon because one Poké Ball PotD would debunk him.

Just like Sheik, Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Ness and Lucas at the time of their Smash debuts.

Ganondorf is decloned but I'm not sure how he was changed.
"Decloned" is another term native to the fanbase.

That is quite an exceeding headcount, especially when we're "excluding transformations."

And "a few newcomers I was not told about" is a way of saying "I was trying to think of a bigger roster but I don't know that many Nintendo characters."

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman

New Stages:

I'm off to bed.
It's an obvious joke, Ice Climbers are essentially confirmed due to there being a statement saying they had trouble with the Ice Climbers.

And if it wasn't a joke, this leaker sucks.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
Dear Diary, today I revealed the Cucco Assist Trophy, I had chicken for dinner in celebration. I began recording my lines for King Dedede, I don't English very well, but I hope I nailed "Dat Dhere Kirby." Miyamoto stopped by again to make fun of me. He's such a bully, but I'll show him, all the Mario characters will still be low tier except for Geno. "laughs" Iwata still won't stop calling me every hour to tell me that the fate of the company is in my hands. I told him to name it the "Super Wii" but no he chose listen to Reggie instead. Speaking of which, he sent me another petition for him to be in the game. It's getting annoying at this point, I mean I already told him that Bandai Namco already called dibs with Bravoman. I want to tell him there's no room left, but I know his body isn't ready and it was already hard enough telling Kojima no to Snake. It's days like this that make me glad I waited for the Ridley reveal. It's going to read "A top Pyrosphere, an old enemy ambushes Samus. He's too big to be playable, but Ridley appears nonetheless." "laughs" Tomorrow is going to be so much fun.
This needs to be immortalized XD

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Also, with the newest leak a few posts above me, Falcon Punch doing 70% DAMAGE?

If Falcon Punch is going to do 70% damage because of how slow it is, it'll be slower than Roy's fully charged Neutral B, which does 50%.

Fake.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

New Stages:

I'm off to bed.
He apologized about Ridley too many times for me to believe he's truthful. And that Bomberman one reminds me of Crusade a bit too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom