• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68806027
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Unannounced Assist Trophies
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog
I'm not gonna say how or when I got this info, but I can confirm that all of these will be in the game as Playable and ATs.

You know what to do!

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog
I'm not gonna say how or when I got this info, but I can confirm that all of these will be in the game as Playable and ATs.

You know what to do!

In all seriousness, I actually don't mind this roster. Here's hoping some of it's true.

Also, is anybody else noticing a pretty big onslaught of leaks for a weekend?

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog

You know what to do!
I was about to break my computer but then I saw that the list was playables and ATs

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
if there an apparent item from castlevaina wouldn't there have to be a fighter from it?
Lip's Stick (Panel De Pon)
The Pitfall (Animal Crossing) (although it's repped now)
Sensor Bomb (From either Perfect Dark or Goldeneye)
Cloaking Device (Perfect Dark)
Unira (Clu Clu Land)

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog

You know what to do!

>Toad and Impa
>No Palutena

Move along

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Try playing for Bingo over the course of multiple "leaks," rather than waiting for one to come along that happens to 'X' out enough of the boxes in one sitting.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog

You know what to do!
Oh god! Not IMPA! HIDE THIS FROM DIDDY KONG NAO!

But seriously, NOPE!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
That leak was made so the leaker could drink the tears of everyone who wants Palutena and doesn't want Toad and Impa. Any fake leaker that wants to be taken seriously will have Palutena in the leak and/or mention the Palutena leak.

Edit: not that Palutena has to be in the game but everyone thinks she will be announced soon (which IMO she won't be) so to gain credibility leakers will they will mention her.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My only real issue with the leak is the selection.
It doesn't feel right, like more of a wishlist than a roster.

Mostly due to the lack of oddballs.
Sure, many on the list are very popular and requested.
But it sounds less like something Sakurai would do, and more us.
It's more of a dream than a reality.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog

You know what to do!
Its Possible but i cant see it. I cant see toad or impa happening.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
My only real issue with the leak is the selection.
It doesn't feel right, like more of a wishlist than a roster.

Mostly due to the lack of oddballs.
Sure, many on the list are very popular and requested.
But it sounds less like something Sakurai would do, and more us.
It's more of a dream than a reality.
Also, he put Skull Kid as an unannounced AT

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Unannounced Newcomers
Ridley
Chrom
Toad
Mewtwo
Impa
Mii
Pac-Man
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Shulk
Metroid
Owain
Koopalings
Lakitu
Hammer Bro
Funky Kong
Tingle
Skull Kid
Metroid
Prince Fluff
Krystal
Samurai Goroh
Excitebike
Jill
Magnus
Mach Rider
Duck Hunt Dog

You know what to do!
No Palutena? HAHAHA NO.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So that one for the direct tomorrow is fake now right? good. I don't want Shulk this month or next month. Not when theres someone with green hair waiting to be announced.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Actually, no. Not really. But if you really want to try to call me on a joke? Let's debate. Don't just shove it off either, I know some people here did that before.

See, in reality. As long as the game is still fun, it'll be fine. For the record, I never believe leaks. Sorry to inform every person here that. I just have fun watching them pop up. But in the talk of King K Rool making it in, it's more so that I have faith.

I have faith in Sakurai that he isn't a total jack *** to completely skip out putting in a character that's been demanded for the past three games. I have faith he wouldn't just ignore Ridley again, in exchange of putting in something completely stupid like the Mii. I have faith that he wouldn't skip out on Palutena for a ****ing Mii. I don't give a damn how many people say "Well, you only say that because you don't want him in." It's me speaking the damn truth. This isn't a character debate. This is me saying it'd be pure asinine at this point for any leak to ignore fan favorites in exchange for the Mii. The same thing is, they have this fascination over the Mii's. I don't know why. But they do, so it's pretty realistic. But I'd rather call it faith.

As for the hate? Not even. I don't hate any character. It's not like I'm actually disregarding leaks because "my favorite character isn't in it.". I'd have no issue with Mii being announced tomorrow.

But it's the fact half these leaks are just disappointing. To the majority of people. There would be tons of fan favorites left out, but including some of the most "What the **** would make you choose that guy?" characters.

To be honest, I'd call it faith they'd be smart enough to stick a Mii mask over the Villager, and go from there. I'd have faith they'd include in arguably the three most wanted [This is going off signatures, off poll results, etc] will appear in the game, i.e. Rool, Ridley, and Palutena.

So yeah, I have some faith left. That's all it comes down to is faith, which I don't know why I still have when it comes to Nintendo but I try to remember the fact they handed out some of my favorite video game memories at one point.

To be fair? By the way. It's not like I'm a huge supporter of Ridley and Palutena. I can think of two other characters I'd much prefer over those two. But leaving out key characters that people are voicing out over on Miiverse, different boards, etc? [I.e. Chrome, Ridley, Palutena, and yes, King K.Rool] would be stupid.[ By the way, I actually hate Chrome and think Paulenta should be saved for a different title. ]And it would need addressed. These people constantly demand what characters they want in, and there's no reason they should be ignored. For a guy who "constantly listens to the fans." it'd be really questionable why those characters are missing.

And sorry for the rant, but if you're really going to try to gander some reputation for calling someone out on a joke, if you couldn't tell by the image, I'll bite. Why the hell not?

And for the record, I do discard leaks when they put in stupid ****. If they honestly think Reggie is making it in because a few people laughed at You Tube videos with him trying to be funny, they don't deserve to be believed in. Might as well just throw in a purple pikmin with a Reggie mask over Ridley, right?
So much RealTalk............
crying-waterfalls.gif

The Attitude...The Passion....

So True so blunt.....so Real......
Your Talk....

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Are there anymore leaks that mention Yoshi + Baby Mario?
I think many of the Yoshi leaks went away since so many people firmly believed he was to be revealed for Yoshi's New Island, now the fake leakers are trying for the "random reveal" approach to make their leaks seem more believable.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So that one for the direct tomorrow is fake now right? good. I don't want Shulk this month or next month. Not when theres someone with green hair waiting to be announced.
Don't you worry. We all know who you're talking about.
Donkey Kong's alternate costume! :awesome:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Have we discussed this one? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68803688

Hi there. I am a translator for Nintendo. I am working on the new Super Smash Brothers game, and have been sent a tentative list of things to translate, and what category. Note That some sections, such the Assisting Characters, are not complete. I hope you enjoy what I know.

Newcomer List
Murabito
Rockman
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosetta and Chiko
Reflet
Ridley
K Rool
Palutena
Diskun
Shulk
Robin
Mewtwo
Roy
Dixie Kong
Mii

Assist Trophy
Sallya
Doctor Wily
Cranky Kong
Kamekku
Mut

Pokeball
Yveltal
Ruchaburu
Gigaiath
Victini
Shandera

Hope you all enjoy Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS. If I do not simply throw away my account, which has a high chance, I will post more assists...
Diskun?

...Yeah the Japanese mascot for a Famicom peripheral? Creative, but no thanks. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom