• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
The girl who had the Translator Leak returned and is doing a Q&A.

First off, yes, the story I said was made-up. I ain't saying how I got the info. Rosalina is still the only Mario newcomer. I was also correct on Waluigi remaining an Assist. Toad remains a move for Peach. There are no plans to replace him. Fawful is a new Assist Trophy and Fawful shouts random engrish, then attacks. Hammer Bros. are scrapped. Lucario was revealed before Diddy. Sakurai must have caught wind of my leak. That's the reason why Lucario was revealed on a random date before Diddy Kong was shown because of Tropical Freeze.

Dixie Kong has apparently been scrapped from Diddy. King K. Rool is still playable. When I mean he can KO light characters with 2 smash attacks, I meant charged Smash Attacks. It's similar to Bowser's forward Smash. Since Bowser was fixed, he's now the 2nd heaviest character. The heaviest is K. Rool. King K. Rool's Final Smash employs the use of the blunderbuss and cannonballs from the top and sides of the screen. He also has his official stage, Gangplank Galleon. I have found out who the Zelda newcomer is. It's actually Ghirahim. Tingle remains an Assist Trophy. Ganondorf returns and he's buffed although he retains some of Captain Falcon's moves. Ganondorf can equip his sword at will.

Prince Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening is a playable character and he's expected to be revealed in celebration of Fire Emblem's anniversary in late April. Lyn's Assist Trophy has been removed and replaced with Mad King Gangrel. There is apparently no Aversa but Gangrel is already programmed into the game. There were plans for another boss character from Awakening to be an Assist Trophy but Gangrel was chosen because of his connection with Chrom and how he was in the plot. Gangrel summons lightning with his Levin Sword. The Levin Sword DOES NOT slice and whoever said that, is incorrect.

As expected, there are no Yoshi or Wario newcomers. Another tidbit is that Wario's overalls have become his default attire and his WarioWare attire, secondary. Kat & Ana are no longer Assist Trophies and were replaced by Ashley. I correctly stated Ashley just a few days before she was revealed. Lucky guess? Ha, no. Ridley is a newcomer and he was scaled down. There are no Star Fox, MOTHER or Kirby newcomers. Falco and Wolf are further decloned from Fox.

The Villager has a female costume as does the WFT. Mr. Resetti returns as an Assist. Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy and drops bells all over the place, causing players who walk over the bells to trip. The Palutena leak is real and she is indeed a playable newcomer. Magnus is an Assist Trophy and acts similar to Little Mac's Assist Trophy in Brawl. By that, I mean, he's super fast and does quick combinations that deal a heavy amount of damage. All Pokemon veterans return aside from Pichu, who remains a trophy. Mewtwo is indeed playable and will be revealed within two months from what I heard. Meta Knight will be revealed just around the start of summer 2014. All misc. characters returns (i.e. R.O.B., G&W, Ice Climbers).

Little Mac was indeed playable and in his Wii appearance. With Little Mac, King Hippo was chosen as the Assist Trophy from Punch-Out!! due to his recognizable appearance and how memorable he was. Wii Fit Trainer has a male alt costume and about that butt attack...that was a joke. She has no butt attack. Peach still has hers though. The ghosts from Luigi's Mansion are an Assist Trophy. They scream and scare the opposite players causing them to stop in their tracks and trip, kinda like how Luigi did in Luigi's Mansion.

Snake indeed returns and he is similar to how he plays in Brawl. He was to be cut but they decided to add him based off how popular he was in Brawl. Pac-Man is the final newcomer for SSBU and he's a secret character. Meaning that he won't be announced for a long while, likely around the game's release.

BTW, I am a female and would prefer to stop being mentioned as a "him," "he," or when referring to something I did or say: "his." No, I am not posting pictures of my ass, boobs or anything.

Anyway, I'm up for a little Q&A if you want. I'm expecting the typical "k" or "fake" posts like normal. If my leak is not even 50% correct (because it's 100% correct and I'm confident), I will close my account.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Sakurai never really intended to cut anyone from Melee. We pretty much know that Mewtwo, Roy and Dr Mario were all planned. While Pichu was set to be replaced by Plusle & Minun and Young Link was replaced by Toon Link who is actually a different character than Link/Young Link were at least sort of.

So why now, when he has a much bigger team (in fact several teams), and one that is adept at making good fighting games with hefty rosters would he cut 4 characters?

If he has cut characters, and had Toon Link return, his priorities are completely wrong.
We have no proof of Plusle and Minum being the "Pra Mai" data, in fact, it's contradicted in the fact that their files should be listed separately like the Ice Climbers are. Regardless, even if we assume they were meant to replace Pichu, Sakurai still cut the latter as he's not present in Brawl, same with Young Link.

No matter the intent, he still cut characters as they are no longer present in Brawl, the same could happen in SSB4 where he tries to bring everyone back but time and/or resources don't allow for it. If he wasn't concerned about it, he wouldn't have warned us back in E3 that not all characters could return. It's still a possibility until every single character from Brawl is confirmed and on the playable screen.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wolf is a Sakurai favorite, and is one of very few villains. He has an almost completely unique moveset so it wouldn't make a lick of sense to cut him.
It wouldn't make a lick of sense to cut anybody really. We still have Lucario. If Ike, Lucas or Wolf is confirmed I'm banking on no cuts this time.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Sakurai had a much smaller team to work with Brawl, and clearly ran out of time to fully implement what he'd intended.

It's pretty much conclusive that Pra Mai was referring to Plusle and Minun. CAW Evolution pretty much put it perfectly:

"Sakurai doesn't need to come out and say anything -- "Pra Mai" is literally all the proof we need.

1. Young Link and Pichu are the only Melee characters without scrapped files on the Brawl disc. Toon Link is an updated replacement for Young Link, and Plusle & Minun would have been an updated replacement for Pichu.

2. “Pra & Mai” are used to refer to Plusle & Minun in Japan. Do a Japanese Google image search for Pra Mai (GameFAQs isn't letting me post the Japanese characters) and a bunch of Plusle & Minun pictures will turn up. The Japanese language works through abbreviation like that: Smash Bros. is SmaBra, Pocket Monsters is Pokémon, Family Computer is Famicom, and Plusle & Minun is PraMai."

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
If characters get indeed cut, I won't lose hope. They still could get back in the form of DLC.
Not third parties like Snake though, if he's not in the final product, he's gone forever. Not a chance in hell Nintendo is going to bring him back as DLC, I don't think Konami would care for it.

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is a Sakurai favorite, and is one of very few villains. He has an almost completely unique moveset so it wouldn't make a lick of sense to cut him.
I'm not going to argue against "almost completely unique" because that could be applied to any clone really.
Sakurai had a much smaller team to work with Brawl, and clearly ran out of time to fully implement what he'd intended.

It's pretty much conclusive that Pra Mai was referring to Plusle and Minun. CAW Evolution pretty much put it perfectly:

"Sakurai doesn't need to come out and say anything -- "Pra Mai" is literally all the proof we need.

1. Young Link and Pichu are the only Melee characters without scrapped files on the Brawl disc. Toon Link is an updated replacement for Young Link, and Plusle & Minun would have been an updated replacement for Pichu.

2. “Pra & Mai” are used to refer to Plusle & Minun in Japan. Do a Japanese Google image search for Pra Mai (GameFAQs isn't letting me post the Japanese characters) and a bunch of Plusle & Minun pictures will turn up. The Japanese language works through abbreviation like that: Smash Bros. is SmaBra, Pocket Monsters is Pokémon, Family Computer is Famicom, and Plusle & Minun is PraMai."
Why are you so averse to the idea of cuts. Chill my dude. Sakurai said himself that it's unreasonable to expect everyone to return. Just because he has a bigger team doesn't mean that every character is going to return. Remember that this is also a bigger game for the next gen Nintendo system. Expectations are higher. Costs are higher. And the release date could be soon. Characters could indeed be cut. You may as well prepare for that now instead of being disappointed later.

Farrac

Smash Apprentice
So I'm a bit lost. Why are we even giving this amount of credibility to this leaker? Could someone explain it to me?

Also, I'm new here, but I've been following this thread from the very beggining, so don't mind me xD

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
@ Miles Pierre Miles Pierre
Any clone? Sorry, but no. :/ Luigi, a famous 'semi-clone', is MUCH more clone than Wolf, even. ^^ All Wolf's standard attacks are completely unique to him. And all his specials are very different, in both appearance and effects. Only his Final Smash is a true clone-thing, and even that one works differently. I can't see why anyone would call Wolf a clone. Same thing with Lucas. Just saying, don't mean to sound mean or so~

But anyways. A 48 character roster would be awesome.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I know what "Pra Mai" can mean, that's why I don't believe it refers to those characters. It can also refer to "Every Player," it's not exclusive to those characters. It's an assumption at best that those are the characters meant for that file, and it's especially a jump to assume that they were meant to replace Pichu with nothing more then a name (which could mean something else) to go off of. Having said that, @GoldenYuiitusin could explain this better then I can.

Also, he's developing for two systems at the same time, one of which is HD and harder to develop for, and is not looking for a completely large roster. Time and resources are finite, they are not unlimited and that does effect which characters get in. Some can be lost in the shuffle, it happened before, he warned us it could happen again. It's best not to set yourself up for disappointment, you can hope for no cuts, but it will always remain something that can happen.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
http://www.mariokartwii.com/f105/inside-drift-133682-13.html#post5989946

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by PadWarrior
How many characters are in Smash? Does he have a release date or any other info on Smash Bros? How many characters for MK8?
He said 48 characters for smash ( it could change ) also he mentions 4 characters are cut from smash also no release date.

Mk8 roster idk
Wow, a gold member (which I take as being a premium/supporting title) with over 10.000 posts posting a leak on a MK forum? The guy has quite the credibility behind him, and he doesn't leak very much either, not even in terms of Mario Kart 8, so he might be unto something. It's worth watching at least, more than can be said for all the leaks since the Palutena one.

We're talking 4 cuts? Lucas, Ike and Wolf have been my top 3 cuts since TL's reveal, if I had to throw in one more it'd probably be between ZSS and R.O.B. 48 characters means that we've only seen half of the characters, and that we have 8 more newcomers to look forward to, which maybe isn't too far fetched with 4 cuts. Does sound realistic too that we'll be met with some not-so-well received cuts at the expense of newcomers.

We'll see where it goes.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Oy vey, more Q&A leaks.

I'm going to use this post as a dumping ground for whatever she says, despite me not believing her at all (Ashley and Waluigi weren't exactly difficult to predict).

First off, yes, the story I said was made-up. I ain't saying how I got the info. Rosalina is still the only Mario newcomer. I was also correct on Waluigi remaining an Assist. Toad remains a move for Peach. There are no plans to replace him. Fawful is a new Assist Trophy and Fawful shouts random engrish, then attacks. Hammer Bros. are scrapped. Lucario was revealed before Diddy. Sakurai must have caught wind of my leak. That's the reason why Lucario was revealed on a random date before Diddy Kong was shown because of Tropical Freeze.

Dixie Kong has apparently been scrapped from Diddy. King K. Rool is still playable. When I mean he can KO light characters with 2 smash attacks, I meant charged Smash Attacks. It's similar to Bowser's forward Smash. Since Bowser was fixed, he's now the 2nd heaviest character. The heaviest is K. Rool. King K. Rool's Final Smash employs the use of the blunderbuss and cannonballs from the top and sides of the screen. He also has his official stage, Gangplank Galleon. I have found out who the Zelda newcomer is. It's actually Ghirahim. Tingle remains an Assist Trophy. Ganondorf returns and he's buffed although he retains some of Captain Falcon's moves. Ganondorf can equip his sword at will.

Prince Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening is a playable character and he's expected to be revealed in celebration of Fire Emblem's anniversary in late April. Lyn's Assist Trophy has been removed and replaced with Mad King Gangrel. There is apparently no Aversa but Gangrel is already programmed into the game. There were plans for another boss character from Awakening to be an Assist Trophy but Gangrel was chosen because of his connection with Chrom and how he was in the plot. Gangrel summons lightning with his Levin Sword. The Levin Sword DOES NOT slice and whoever said that, is incorrect.

As expected, there are no Yoshi or Wario newcomers. Another tidbit is that Wario's overalls have become his default attire and his WarioWare attire, secondary. Kat & Ana are no longer Assist Trophies and were replaced by Ashley. I correctly stated Ashley just a few days before she was revealed. Lucky guess? Ha, no. Ridley is a newcomer and he was scaled down. There are no Star Fox, MOTHER or Kirby newcomers. Falco and Wolf are further decloned from Fox.

The Villager has a female costume as does the WFT. Mr. Resetti returns as an Assist. Tom Nook is a new Assist Trophy and drops bells all over the place, causing players who walk over the bells to trip. The Palutena leak is real and she is indeed a playable newcomer. Magnus is an Assist Trophy and acts similar to Little Mac's Assist Trophy in Brawl. By that, I mean, he's super fast and does quick combinations that deal a heavy amount of damage. All Pokemon veterans return aside from Pichu, who remains a trophy. Mewtwo is indeed playable and will be revealed within two months from what I heard. Meta Knight will be revealed just around the start of summer 2014. All misc. characters returns (i.e. R.O.B., G&W, Ice Climbers).

Little Mac was indeed playable and in his Wii appearance. With Little Mac, King Hippo was chosen as the Assist Trophy from Punch-Out!! due to his recognizable appearance and how memorable he was. Wii Fit Trainer has a male alt costume and about that butt attack...that was a joke. She has no butt attack. Peach still has hers though. The ghosts from Luigi's Mansion are an Assist Trophy. They scream and scare the opposite players causing them to stop in their tracks and trip, kinda like how Luigi did in Luigi's Mansion.

Snake indeed returns and he is similar to how he plays in Brawl. He was to be cut but they decided to add him based off how popular he was in Brawl. Pac-Man is the final newcomer for SSBU and he's a secret character. Meaning that he won't be announced for a long while, likely around the game's release.

BTW, I am a female and would prefer to stop being mentioned as a "him," "he," or when referring to something I did or say: "his." No, I am not posting pictures of my ass, boobs or anything.

Anyway, I'm up for a little Q&A if you want. I'm expecting the typical "k" or "fake" posts like normal. If my leak is not even 50% correct (because it's 100% correct and I'm confident), I will close my account.

I don't know about Ridley but for K. Rool, I heard something about him being revealed around July 9th.

I assume you mean "Do you know anything about stages?" Also, yes. I know that there will be a new Pokemon stage, select few returning Melee stages and a handful of returning Brawl stages. The Melee stages are Temple, Poke Floats, Brinstar, Onett and the Fountain of Dreams. The Brawl stages are WarioWare Inc., Castle Siege, 75m, Shadow Moses Island, Green Hill Zone and PictoChat.

Hades is a boss character for Pit's classic mode.

All I know is Miis are the new Fighting Team and that Boss Mode returns as well as the original game options from Brawl aside from the SSE obviously.

Takamaru is not playable, he is an Assist Trophy though.

Also, @ Prylethepikmin Prylethepikmin , just go ahead and dump whatever images you have about that "leak" onto here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. lol you guys saying this person has credibility because they've posted so much. I've posted a ton on GAF, therefore this leak is real: All Nintendo Characters are playable in the new Smash game, except Mother Brain, Waluigi, Ashley and Skull Kid (Sakurai hates them, he told me).
2. The 4 characters who will be cut are Ganondorf /Shiek(I'm serious), Lucas, Snake and Ike (replaced with another FE character)

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
July 9th for K. Rool? It actually...makes perfect sense. Isn't that DK's anniversary? Who better to reveal than the original boss of the DKC series? If July passes and no K. Rool, I've officially given up all hope.

I also like "Anna's Leak" much better than the "Translator Leak" but hey, that's just me. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oy vey, more Q&A leaks.

I'm going to use this post as a dumping ground for whatever she says, despite me not believing her at all (Ashley and Waluigi weren't exactly difficult to predict).

BTW, I am a female and would prefer to stop being mentioned as a "him," "he," or when referring to something I did or say: "his." No, I am not posting pictures of my ***, boobs or anything.

I don't know about Ridley but for K. Rool, I heard something about him being revealed around July 9th.

I assume you mean "Do you know anything about stages?" Also, yes. I know that there will be a new Pokemon stage, select few returning Melee stages and a handful of returning Brawl stages. The Melee stages are Temple, Poke Floats, Brinstar, Onett and the Fountain of Dreams. The Brawl stages are WarioWare Inc., Castle Siege, 75m, Shadow Moses Island, Green Hill Zone and PictoChat.

Also, @ Prylethepikmin Prylethepikmin , just go ahead and dump whatever images you have about that "leak" onto here.
Basically, "Oh, did I say I Diddy/Dixie tag team? I meant Dixie's not with Diddy Kong."

Pff, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Last edited:

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
What is wrong with these people? I remember the days when if you messed up with your leak you gtfo and never came back.

D

Deleted member

lol where have I heard this before? OH, a few E3's ago. I forget the name, but someone said that all these games would be shown for the Wii U (which weren't), and guess what they didn't do? They didn't stop posting. Saying that means nothing. I like her leak for Ridley, but hate it for so little newcomers, and the screw up with diddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miles Pierre

Smash Journeyman
@ Miles Pierre Miles Pierre
Any clone? Sorry, but no. :/ Luigi, a famous 'semi-clone', is MUCH more clone than Wolf, even. ^^ All Wolf's standard attacks are completely unique to him. And all his specials are very different, in both appearance and effects. Only his Final Smash is a true clone-thing, and even that one works differently. I can't see why anyone would call Wolf a clone. Same thing with Lucas. Just saying, don't mean to sound mean or so~

But anyways. A 48 character roster would be awesome.
Luigi and Wolf aren't nearly in the same league of importance.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Luigi and Wolf aren't nearly in the same league of importance.
Never said that, just explained that Wolf is not a clone, no matter what anyone says. ^^ Also, Wolf is important enough, seeing how Sakurai has wanted him in since the first game. Now he is finally in, so I doubt he would be cut. I'd say Falco is in more danger of that.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah no, not believing that Rosalina_X dude. He's just asking for attention.
He goes into a Mario Kart topic and says "Yeah I know a bunch of things... *mystery smirk* Also how many characters are in Sm4sh btw.".
Nah.

D

Deleted member

Never said that, just explained that Wolf is not a clone, no matter what anyone says. ^^ Also, Wolf is important enough, seeing how Sakurai has wanted him in since the first game. Now he is finally in, so I doubt he would be cut. I'd say Falco is in more danger of that.
Pretty sure you mean Melee. But i could be wrong.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
1. lol you guys saying this person has credibility because they've posted so much. I've posted a ton on GAF, therefore this leak is real: All Nintendo Characters are playable in the new Smash game, except Mother Brain, Waluigi, Ashley and Skull Kid (Sakurai hates them, he told me).
2. The 4 characters who will be cut are Ganondorf /Shiek(I'm serious), Lucas, Snake and Ike (replaced with another FE character)
It seems like you've missed the point of why said person is getting any credibility. Yes, an older user with a premium account with over 10k post is going to get more credibility than some random anon that makes an account for the sole purpose of making a leak. He doesn't really have a reason to pull people's tails and risk getting an infraction for something so silly. I'm keeping an eye on him just like I am to the only credible leak in the OP (who is also from an older user).

Gaxel

Smash Ace

IT'S KING K. ROOL! He's falling from the sky.

#kingkroolconfirmedssb4

Prylethepikmin

Smash Rookie
Oy vey, more Q&A leaks.

BTW, I am a female and would prefer to stop being mentioned as a "him," "he," or when referring to something I did or say: "his." No, I am not posting pictures of my ***, boobs or anything.

All I know is Miis are the new Fighting Team and that Boss Mode returns as well as the original game options from Brawl aside from the SSE obviously.

Takamaru is not playable, he is an Assist Trophy though.

This was the first "Leak" said

Starting from questions to answers:

F-Zero:

Mewto:

Paper Mario:
GG! I didnt screencap the Paper Mario question but got the answer-.-

Ridley:

Items:

Stage Builder for 3ds:

Sorry for late post btw.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So, what gives this guy credence? He has a high post count and is premium? Really?

What makes this any different than say, if one of our premium members with a high post count were to make a fake leak?

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
So, what gives this guy credence? He has a high post count and is premium? Really?

What makes this any different than say, if one of our premium members with a high post count were to make a fake leak?
Yes? That's exactly what gives him more credibility whether it's minuscule or not. You seem to have forgotten that I mentioned he's been a member since 2008, and not a random anon like we get here. Are you saying that per say, even if it's just a smaller amount, that a user from 2008 that's premium with over 10k post shouldn't get at least a little more credibility than some random account created on any given day? It's fine if you view it that way, I'm simply stating why some people are taking his leak a little more seriously compared to some other leaks from random daily created faceless anons.

Also, I'm referring to the "Brawl-Era" leak in the OP, who also comes from a user with seniority. If his leak is wrong, he'll get banned for spamming. There isn't that much of a reason to risk your account like that, especially if it's for that little amount of information. In my opinion, if that guy was really seeking attention, he'd be doing some Q&A or spilling tons of information like a lot of these leakers.

Last edited:

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Consider how Sakurai said that there are No cuts up to this point, and he doesn't plan on cutting any, its not possible to determine who will come back. I think that its a little early for him to say whos getting cut and whos not., it sounds like the only situation where cuts would happen would be time constraints, and considering the wide release window, most likely holidays this year, im pretty sure this is bogus.

fill

20EggsEggs

because i'm a sucker for rumors/leaks and i want to believe...but yeah i think that's the general reasoning behind people think his leak has a good chance to be legit

D

Deleted member

"pra_mai" cannot be Plusle and Minun for a variety of reasons:
a. Single file. Plusle and Minun, being two characters, would have separate files like Popo and Nana do.
b. Naming issue. The file name would either be "prasleminun" as is the filename for their trophy, or something along the lines of "pra_mi" or "pra_min". Their names in Japan are "Prasle" and "Minun".
c. Positioning of the file. It comes before Jigglypuff, the start of the "post-SSE bonus characters"/"include if there's time to include them" characters. Unless Plusle and Minun were supposed to have Sonic's role of weakening Tabuu, they would be at some point after Dr. Mario, as this list goes by order of veterans to newcomers.
d. Abundance of Pokémon characters. With Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer, and Lucario in the "main" section, as well as Jigglypuff and Mewtwo in the "bonus" section, it's a hard pill to swallow to believe Plusle and Minun were also planned for the "main" section on top of that.
@ Arcanir Arcanir
"pra_mai" cannot mean "every player".
While it is true that "mai" can be translated to "each" or "every" like in words like "mainichi" (every day), "pra" can not be translated to "player".
Closest thing to "pra" that can be "player" is "pureiyaa", which if abbreviated at all would be "prei", not "pra".
Whoever first came up with that translation is a moron.
Add that to the fact that it's a character file and the entire "every player" theory is thrown out the window.

Shroob

Sup?
Yes? That's exactly what gives him more credibility whether it's minuscule or not. You seem to have forgotten that I mentioned he's been a member since 2008, and not a random anon like we get here. Are you saying that per say, even if it's just a smaller amount, that a user from 2008 that's premium with over 10k post shouldn't get at least a little more credibility than some random account created on any given day? It's fine if you view it that way, I'm simply stating why some people are taking his leak a little more seriously compared to some other leaks from random daily created faceless anons.
If NSider1 was still around, I'd have over 15k posts and a 6 year membership, and you bet I'd be making fake rosters today just to screw with them.

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
I honestly wouldn't be mad if some of these dlc leaks were true...

I wouldn't mind shelling out some extra cash for more characters (as long as it's not ridiculous like what PSABR did)

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
If NSider1 was still around, I'd have over 15k posts and a 6 year membership, and you bet I'd be making fake rosters today just to screw with them.
Why does your actions have to indefinitely reflect and generalize the actions of others? Not everyone is out to have a quick laugh you know. It's just that after reading some of the responses that real leakers got from the brawl era, I'm a lot more attentive now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom