• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King, on these very boards (on this sub board, even), asked if people would be interested in him streaming SSB4. As of today, he informed us he's starting streaming Project M/Melee in March, knew of Little Mac, and joked around with Mewtwo. He *may* get SSB4 weeks before it's out in America. That's what he said, not sure how lucky he'll actually get.
Ohh ok thanks, i wasnt quite suree about what everyone meant, i thought you guys were saying that he had it already. Thanks.

Gabeking54

Smash Journeyman
Well, I actually joined this morning to view a roster picture someone posted. But when I saw the picture I posted being thrown around, I decided to post.
Lol and this bozo's birthday is July 8th

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
That would probably be the best newcomer list I've ever seen cause Ridley, Chrom and K Rool but...

I recommend Photoshop classes.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Whoa, so he got banned? I guess that means that was fake then?
Long story short, we discovered that both he and Ceres were alt. accounts, the latter of which of someone who frequents this thread.

In a nutshell, the original leakers didn't have Spidey Senses.

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Whoa, so he got banned? I guess that means that was fake then?
No, it's because people
In these forums like you are socially awkward in real life and wouldn't stay off of his ****. It's just a video game you fiends. These boards take **** way too seriously over mere pixels created into a series. Ssb is nothing more than arranged pixels, but yet you guys treat it like it is a serious religion. It's just a video game and u guys act like you are going to ****ing die if you don't get your daily dose of leaks. Tf is wrong with y'all? Just wait until the ****ing game comes out you obsessive fu*ktards... It's not that serious weirdos.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Pff, so he didn't even took the effort to set up some kind of proxy before starting to troll. Fake leakers are so lazy these days, really disgusting really. Back in my day we had professional fakers. :p

I think people are jumping to unnecessary conclusions with mew2king's cryptic posts, sounds more like he's being himself than him suddenly being a beta tester.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
No, it's because people
In these forums like you are socially awkward in real life and wouldn't stay off of his ****. It's just a video game you fiends. These boards take **** way too seriously over mere pixels created into a series. Ssb is nothing more than arranged pixels, but yet you guys treat it like it is a serious religion. It's just a video game and u guys act like you are going to ****ing die if you don't get your daily dose of leaks. Tf is wrong with y'all? Just wait until the ****ing game comes out you obsessive fu*ktards... It's not that serious weirdos.
F*** you too, man. Glad to see that you resolve your petty problems like a middle school bully.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm guessing GodKing is the former holder of the alt account in question?
Typically wouldn't disclose that info but since right now it looks an awful lot like GodKing did it I want to clarify its not him. his is just a normal ban from getting in trouble too much!
F*** you too, man. Glad to see that you resolve your petty problems like a middle school bully.
Please

Last edited:

Zynux

Smash Lord
Haha, so DiZ0X got banned? I knew he was full of it once he started to get super defensive.

Another case closed, another leak debunked.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Typically wouldn't disclose that info but since right now it looks an awful lot like GodKing did it I want to clarify its not him. his is just a normal ban from getting in trouble too much!

Please
Sorry, I despise people like that.

Back on topic, I don't think we'll see Diddy tonight. But I'll be happy to be wrong.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Nothing about DiZ0X's ban has to do with the leak itself, but that he already has an account on these forums, and alt. accounts are not allowed.

Ceres, on the other hand, is a regular from this thread. While the DiZ0X leak is almost certainly false, Ceres' definitely is.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So. Back on topic.

How would you feel if both the Palutena leak and the E3 leak were both true?

Hentai_Kittie

Smash Cadet
Yay for Palutena, don't want Mii but i'll be ok, and CERTAINLY don't want Pac-man..... If i get chomped and turn into a pair of eyes i'll lose it!....

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
You won't ever find me hating a character addition pretty much regardless. Palutena definitely is one of my more desired characters, while Mii and Pac-Man are... less desirable.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
No, it's because people
Yous houldn't be on a smash bros forum, let alone a LEAK THREAD, if people wanting leaks upset you.

U M@D Br0?

Dudemaster47

Smash Cadet
Uh...I like the idea of Palutena as a playable character. I'm not really fond of Pac-Man or Miis, though. I feel like Miis are just sort of...a cop out in a way, and Pac-Man is...eh.

So. Back on topic.

How would you feel if both the Palutena leak and the E3 leak were both true?
While Palutena, Pac-Man and Mii don't particularly excite me, Sakurai is dynamite at bringing characters to life in a likable way. I was originally groaning about Diddy and Ike last time around but learned to love 'em!

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I would be down for the miis if Villager was not already in. I don't mind palutena so if the leak turned out to be true I wouldn't run for the hills. I'm usually good at seeing if something is fake and not getting my hopes up but idk about that leak and the whole matching statue model. So I just leave that alone lol. And I'm hoping pac man makes it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay dude.

Sorry dude.

I was way out of line dude.
That's okay, dude.

I was too harsh, dude.

We cool, dude?

Now, do you guys think the Palutena leak and the E3 leak can both be true?

Last edited:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I would be cool with pac and mii. Nothing I'm looking forward to but good enough. I would like others but if it was true I wouldn't mind. Palutena I would like. She looks cool(er than pit :p)

Hentai_Kittie

Smash Cadet
Indeed. The E3 leak only has 6 characters on it, Rosalina was also announced, so we know there can be moar! Also, those are the only 2 leaks that have over 50% credibility.

Ascended

Smash Ace
I would be totally fine if Pac-Man, Mii, and Palutena were legit. I support both Pac-Man and Palutena, and while I don't have an opinion on Mii, I think a lot of cool things can be done with them due to the 3DS StreetPass games.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I don't think that if a leak was accurate that it is 100% real. That being said. I think most of us are against mii and/or Pacman because we haven't seen them in action yet. I remember always being against Sonic until I actually saw him in battle. The same thing goes for Rosalina. Mii and Pacman don't show up in leaks because they are unlikely. Unlike sable who shows up in leaks because he is unlikely. That or to make @BluePikmin11 happy

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
So, we placing bets on a Diddy reveal tomorrow? Are the leaks truuuuueeee??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom