• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
YES. ALL OF THAT. Lucario should be disintegrated from his physic abilities. In the following day, Sakurai should make Potd by saying, "during that trailer, Lucario was brutally murdered, and therefore he has been deleted from development, and will never make a return. Thank you for understanding."
You're a terrible person:c

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I never expected anything special to be shown today. I can totally understand game releases and anniversaries but why should we expect FICTIONAL birthdays? I'm also sure Sakurai is completely unaware of this birthday either.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mewtwo is definitely in know. Every time we expect someone big we get a rosalina picture. Also back to layton tweets smash is it possible the account was under management from layton's creators and they were contacted to add him and nintemdo had an early build of the game featuring layton figbting these characters to showcase his potential to them?

CosmicKirby

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
There aren't any rumours about release date? And why aren't anyone taking about if it's getting released in Japan first (as usual) or worldwide (Pokémon X/Y)?

Getting it after Japan and America gives us (Europe) a more polished version, but with leaks spreading all over the net.

Not much rumours/leaks lately.

Spire

III
BRoomer
So far, there have been zero leaks. Palutena is really close, yet unconfirmed.

On the contrary, there have been countless rumors. We come to this thread to read the latest rumors because they can be fun, like going to a "haunted house" for spooks. I think we've out-rumored ourselves now. Nearly THREE HUNDRED PAGES IN and there's only been one actual, probable leak, which (Surprise!) doubled, if not tripled the length of the thread.

Mewtwo is definitely in know. Every time we expect someone big we get a rosalina picture. Also back to layton tweets smash is it possible the account was under management from layton's creators and they were contacted to add him and nintemdo had an early build of the game featuring layton figbting these characters to showcase his potential to them?
That is easily something that you can speculate on. Nintendo did say they had no affiliation with the account, which could mean they are trying to cover an accidental slip up. The three fighters layton saw are(were)some of the most requested, popular characters, so this could go either way. We will never fully know.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So far, there have been zero leaks. Palutena is really close, yet unconfirmed.

On the contrary, there have been countless rumors. We come to this thread to read the latest rumors because they can be fun, like going to a "haunted house" for spooks. I think we've out-rumored ourselves now. Nearly THREE HUNDRED PAGES IN and there's only been one actual, probable leak, which (Surprise!) doubled, if not tripled the length of the thread.
Well lets face it, we're just waiting for something else to come out.
This has pretty much become "Social Boards 2.0" at this point.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
YES. ALL OF THAT. Lucario should be disintegrated from his physic abilities. In the following day, Sakurai should make Potd by saying, "during that trailer, Lucario was brutally murdered, and therefore he has been deleted from development, and will never make a return. Thank you for understanding."
And then after Lucario is killed, Mewtwo disappears, showing he was just a Pokeball Pokemon! And a Lucario who knows the same moves as the one that was killed shows up, meaning nothing changed. :troll:

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Goku/Naruto
Geno
Mallow
Toad

You didn't say good tears.
This (Though Goku, Geno, and Mallow being ATs is unlikely) plus:
-Isaac
-Waluigi
-Bowser Jr.
-Ghirahim
-Waddle Dee
-Krystal
-Samurai Goroh
-Little Mac
-Dillon
Mostly the most colorful but pretty weak choices.

*thread hops*

So what's new?
Nothing new. So I say to abandon this thread for now. :p

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm tempted to leave this thread, but every time I do, the second I leave something big pops up and I have to go through 5 or more pages upon return. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member

So how awkward will it be if a Kong character doesn't get announced next week?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
http://kotaku.com/smash-bros-creator-loves-lightning-returns-battle-sys-1507211158

IN this Sakurai gives his feelings on the FF XIII lighting returns...anyone think this may have some importance to smash bros being that he seems to be promoting a game for square enix?
What i see from this is this quote from Sakurai "I was reminded that if you take what seems natural for granted, nothing will evolve or change for the better." Sakurai seems to be saying that gameplay will need to change to be able to evolve and reach it's fullest potential, maybe this is the direction he's trying to take smash into, Changing the gameplay with every installment, finding what works and what doesn't, and making his way towards a perfect smash bros.

Last edited:

VermilionBird

Smash Cadet
... This is getting ridiculous. Every little nice thing that Sakurai is saying about another series (like Final Fantasy) is basically being interpreted as 'OMG, SAKURAI-SENPAI-CHAN-SAMA IS GOING TO INCLUDE LIGHTNING IN SMASH 4. HE SAID SO!'.

Don't

D

Deleted member

... This is getting ridiculous. Every little nice thing that Sakurai is saying about another series (like Final Fantasy) is basically being interpreted as 'OMG, SAKURAI-SENPAI-CHAN-SAMA IS GOING TO INCLUDE LIGHTNING IN SMASH 4. HE SAID SO!'.

Don't
but..but Its true. I am Sakurai's sister he never talks to, and he told me that Lightning is in SSB4.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Stupid Sakurai-Senpai-Chan-Sama-Kun-San-Sensei baka kuma.Not telling us about his sister
Let's draw Yaoi manga where Sakurai is a Uke and Iwata a seme and Reggie watching.

... ahem.

But back on topic! There hasn't really been any rumors at all these past Days? Not even a terrible Gamefaqs rumor? why'd they stop suddenly? ._.

D

Deleted member

Let's draw Yaoi manga where Sakurai is a Uke and Iwata a seme and Reggie watching.

... ahem.

But back on topic! There hasn't really been any rumors at all these past Days? Not even a terrible Gamefaqs rumor? why'd they stop suddenly? ._.
because everyone leaking stuff is at school, and they have to do their homework otherwise they get a slappin.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

... ahem.

Maybe people have began to think that, as long as we're around, no "leak" (except for seemingly legit ones like Lady Palutena) will survive for very long. :laugh:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Something tells me there haven't been any rumors or "leaks" lately...

The only one that hasn't been 100% debunked is Palutena... Can't wait for more characters to be revealed so some rumors get debunked.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Heaven knows I tried.
Indeed. And 'twas a valiant effort.

Something tells me there haven't been any rumors or "leaks" lately...

The only one that hasn't been 100% debunked is Palutena... Can't wait for more characters to be revealed so some rumors get debunked.
How long has the leak of Lady Palutena survived?

Also, have you noticed that every single text "leak" since the leak of Lady Palutena has said that leak was real? They're using it to try to make themselves seem more credible. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom