• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
For all those thinking that we're getting mewtwo tomorrow, are any sort of acknowledgement to Mewtwo's birthday:

It's an obscure reference in the diary of a game that came out 18 years ago...Sakurai most probably is unaware of this reference to Mewtwo's birthday.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Pic of the day. It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown. This was actually featured briefly in her debut video.

OH GOD

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
I'm really glad we got a pic of Rosalina today. I don't think we've seen enough of this ****ing character yet. She's only been in every other update for the past month or so

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Inb4 Rosalina's Up B on Tropical freeze release date.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I knew I had a very deep connection with Rosalina as a favorite character.

I had no idea I was living inside her nether regions however.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I knew I had a very deep connection with Rosalina as a favorite character.

I had no idea I was living inside her nether regions however.
Rosalina is the biggest sl*t! An entire galaxy has been inside of her nether regions.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sakurai didn't acknowledge Mario's birthday. What made you think he would have acknowledged Mewtwo's?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah. Mewtwo stands a chance of a reveal trailer. At least something small like Sonic's trailer.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
No, Mewtwo has been hyped up to no end. He needs a long 2 minute trailer showing off just why we wanted him in the first place. Then this game has my permission to come out.
Agreed. The trailer should just depict 2mins of him beating the **** out of Lucario. It should start out like a normal smash bros character introduction, but end with the image stained into everyones minds that Mewtwo is superior and he will beat Lucario's sorry of an excuse "pokemon" body to a bloody Poke pulp, with a mere flick of his wrist. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY LORD MEWTWO.:mewtwopm:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:lucario: Lucario<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:mewtwopm:

Last edited:

sonus

Smash Cadet
Or it could just be simple. The man makes video games for a living. He lives them and breathes them and he probably loves them. He could simply just be saying ''Yes, I loved that game."
OF coarse it could mean that, but that is not as fun to talk about / speculate over.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Agreed. The trailer should just depict 2mins of him beating the **** out of Lucario. It should start out like a normal smash bros character introduction, but end with the image stained into everyones minds that Mewtwo is superior and he will beat Lucario's sorry of an excuse "pokemon" body to a bloody mess, with a mere flick of his wrist. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY LORD MEWTWO.:mewtwopm:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:lucario: Lucario<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:mewtwopm:
Maybe not all of that, but I would like to see a little reference of Mewtwo beating down on Lucario, maybe his Final Smash.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Maybe not all of that, but I would like to see a little reference of Mewtwo beating down on Lucario, maybe his Final Smash.
YES. ALL OF THAT. Lucario should be disintegrated from his physic abilities. In the following day, Sakurai should make Potd by saying, "during that trailer, Lucario was brutally murdered, and therefore he has been deleted from development, and will never make a return. Thank you for understanding."

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

sonus

Smash Cadet
Again, Sakurai has already said that he hates when people link everything he says to Smash Bros and overanalyze what he says. He isn't going to give any hints towards the roster in interviews.
Whatever you say, this is Sakurai were talking about afterall...

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Or it could just be simple. The man makes video games for a living. He lives them and breathes them and he probably loves them. He could simply just be saying ''Yes, I loved that game."
Yeah, you see this in filmmaking all the time. Directors are constantly talking about their favorite movies. Why shouldn't game designers? Martin Scorsese called "Bottle Rocket" one of his favorite movies, but he's never made anything like it. No need to over-analyze.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
One thing about the Palutena pics. The orb at the end of her staff is attached whereas in KI:U it was always floating slightly. Not sure what that means though.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Ha! This is how Sakurai celebrates Mewtwo's birthday... showing a picture of Rosalina kicking cosmos at Ridley's turf. :laugh:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If Mewtwo even is in the game. He probably won't get revealed before the game comes out. But if he does he probably won't be getting a video. So what if he missed one game since he was playable? That makes him even less of a priority in Smash Bros. Remember Roy was just a sticker in Brawl. I doubt Sakurai will do anything special with fighters who were cut. though I wish he would. Mewtwo may comeback but he probably will be a secret character. The only secret characters to be revealed so far are 3rd parties as far as I can tell. Thats how it was for Brawl and I don't see how this will be different. So any Mewtwo rumors that I hear i automatically disregard.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
YES. ALL OF THAT. Lucario should be disintegrated from his physic abilities. In the following day, Sakurai should make Potd by saying, "during that trailer, Lucario was brutally murdered, and therefore he has been deleted from development, and will never make a return. Thank you for understanding."
Nah, let's have him beat the hell out of Sonic. He has commited and is commiting far more sins. Did you see the new fanbase that washup has created?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If Mewtwo even is in the game. He probably won't get revealed before the game comes out. But if he does he probably won't be getting a video. So what if he missed one game since he was playable? That makes him even less of a priority in Smash Bros. Remember Roy was just a sticker in Brawl. I doubt Sakurai will do anything special with fighters who were cut. though I wish he would. Mewtwo may comeback but he probably will be a secret character. The only secret characters to be revealed so far are 3rd parties as far as I can tell. Thats how it was for Brawl and I don't see how this will be different. So any Mewtwo rumors that I hear i automatically disregard.
Um may I remind you of the pattern of sakurai possible revealing all characters anyway before he reveals which ones are secret and how to get them. I mean may I remind he might do that because of how he kicked subspace (in other words whats first timers of brawl to see no spoilers)

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
If the cosmos is within her dress, then what is everything outside of it?

Wait, maybe the Nintendo world is outside our universe! :surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom