• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Virdi will probably be a stage hazard only. Although someone pointed out that when palutena's fighting in the new stage the wings may disappear to show she is no longer watching them but fighting instead and that it will be the start of her trailer. Both would be really cool.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
With characters like Olimar & Rosalina, I stopped worrying about Ice Climbers ages ago.
Same here. If the 3DS can handle stuff like Luma being far away from Rosalina and doing completely different attacks than her at possibly different times, then it can handle two characters close together doing the same thing at nearly, if not exactly the same time.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I'm sure I don't have to speak for Neon, but let's keep it rumor and leak focused here, eh? I feel some stuff said here is better suited over in the Miiverse thread.

I really hope these silly leaks are laid to rest. They've amassed too big a following for me to understand. It's like this Justin Bieber crap lately, and I'm Canadian, so i get to hear about our beloved star oh so much more -.-

But anyways, are we really expecting a direct still? I still think eventually this week we'll get one or early next week. One has to remember that Nintendo is preoccupied with other things as of late, I'm sure you've seen the headlines.

D

Deleted member

Sakuari: "Here is another picture of the Palutena statue, only this at time, at a different angle." :troll:
Sakurai: *Posts same picture as today's* "You might think it's the same picture, but there's something.....different.....try to figure out what it is!" *Everyone scrambles and fights over what difference could be in the picture while Sakurai watches with an evil grin*

Kef

Smash Apprentice
Because of some of it's hype build up, I might actually stay up until 2 AM.

If we get another pic of Rosalina & Luma (even though she is awesome), I will once again be trolled by Sakurai.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Did that statue mean anything to you guys? I swear, he is playing with out emotions..... Its kinda not fair....
He's been showing off too much Kid Icarus stuff, and I have reason to believe why. I will hold my tongue for now though....

Espio264

Smash Ace
I don't know about you guys, but it's so cold here, I've got Ice Climbin' up my... well.

That's all the reason I need to believe.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I hope Sakurai doesnt give us the "Cold Shoulder" today.....
We are thinking of the same Sakurai, right? The Masahiro Sakurai who is known to troll people without remorse? :laugh:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
On the bright side, no more explanations needed for Rosalina, so he can't waste updates on her. We have all the specials by showing or process of elimination.

I'll just ask this. If he isn't going to use anniversaries, when IS the best time to show veterans with no upcoming games?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
Dang it. Double post. I'll just ask this. If he isn't going to use anniversaries, when IS the best time to show veterans with no upcoming games?
Every month, like usual? Except, we dont know who he chooses to announce.

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
So it there going to be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow? I kept hearing people talk about one January 30, but I couldn't find official confirmation.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
If the Ice Climbers aren't announced tomorrow, I'll change my avatar to Ellen Page for all of next week. I'm 100% confident they'll be shown off tomorrow.

Disclaimer: I'm actually madly in love with Ellen Page so this isn't a negative consequence for me :troll: I just like making bets.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If the Ice Climbers aren't announced tomorrow, I'll change my avatar to Ellen Page for all of next week. I'm 100% confident they'll be shown off tomorrow.

Disclaimer: I'm actually madly in love with Ellen Page so this isn't a negative consequence for me :troll: I just like making bets.
I'll hold you to that, friend.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom