• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't want to be that guy, but don't you think discussing the Miiverse update in relation to the Palutena leak is okay? Or is it too dissimilar to discussing the Viridi Miiverse update in relation to the Palutena leak?
If it's relative to the actual topic of the thread it's fine, but if it's like this:
It's probably going to be another generic Rosalina playing with Luma again.
it's better off in the Miiverse thread.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Could be fake. But two things:

1. That's a statue. Statues are often different than playable character models. See WW and the statue of link vs. his real model.
2. That's the DS version. Notice Link in the 3DS Smash is totally different than the Wii U link. So this statue could actually look closer to Palutena's Wii U model.
Still, this is Sakurai, he loves his attention to detail. It just feels strange that he'd miss something like that...

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Insert rumors here.
Wheres our Nintendo Direct? Ive been begging for one for the longest time, and we dont have a slight confirmation about one. Sakurai usually reveals a Newcomer during a Direct.
That being said, it looks like the Ice Climbers might make their re-appearance tomorrow if there is no Direct/

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Insert rumors here.
Wheres our Nintendo Direct? Ive been begging for one for the longest time, and we dont have a slight confirmation about one. Sakurai usually reveals a Newcomer during a Direct.
That being said, it looks like the Ice Climbers might make their re-appearance tomorrow if there is no Direct/
I'm assuming Feburary, as they come bi-monthly (for the most part).

sorasin

Smash Apprentice

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/

As you can see, North America has been getting Nintendo Directs at least once a month since October 2012 with 5 different months having 2 Directs (October 2012, January 2013, August 2013, September 2013, & November 2013).

If we don't get a Nintendo Direct before February, I'll be surprised.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
If my math is correct, the average length between directs for 2013 is around 37 days, so a little over a month.

Of course, im talking about the worldwide ones strictly, and in the latter half of 2013 we had longer time between directs.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Found it, it was that one with Reggie remember?
So, it wasn't a major one (or, the ones we're looking for). Which means the bigger ones (the ones with characters) are bi-monthly...
Either was as Wario Bros posted the Nintendo Archive, there is a Direct every month, big or small. We should expect something....
tomorrow.....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Either was as Wario Bros posted the Nintendo Archive, there is a Direct every month, big or small. We should expect something....
tomorrow.....
Here's the thing though. Like I said, it's the major ones we're looking for, as those are the ones that contain characters (unless there's a direct specifically for Smash Bros).
Though your right, we should expect something. But, after the 15th anniversary of Smash...

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
So, to go with what WingedSnagret said, the Galaxy stage was revealed on the 15th of November. Rosalina was confirmed on the 18th of December, as you all know. So, maybe keep that in mind.
Well, it was technically unveiled on the 10th of September:

If we follow the Rosalina-Mario Galaxy stage "pattern", I fear we'll have a longer time to wait for Palutena's reveal.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I lost my train of thought.....
We still need a Direct....
Why was a statue of Palutena revealed today.......... (Much of Kid Icarus content has been revealed lately)
That stage better not be another Skyworld.....
Someone save me...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Regarding a Nintendo Direct, I would hope Nintendo announces SOMETHING soon, so as to combat the negative press they've been getting (not EVEN gonna get into that discussion) but.. eh... I guess no, they're gonna wait. It's tomorrow or nothing (until maybe February), folks!

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I think there's still hope since Brawl's anniversary is on the 31st (in Japan of course), but after what happened on the 15th anniversary of the franchise I have my doubts.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I don't think we're going to have many large scale reveals in regards to characters. Just doesn't seem likely given the 1 at a time nature that has been done for nearly all characters expect for those announced for E3.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Personally I consider Palutena the only option for a Direct newcomer.
I don't think we're going to have many large scale reveals in regards to characters. Just doesn't seem likely given the 1 at a time nature that has been done for nearly all characters expect for those announced for E3.
Considering Toon Link's reveal and such, I feel like Sakurai will get every character out there before release.
And I'm pretty sure he mentioned cinematics for every character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom