• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
And it seems we'll be waiting for a 31st Direct by now. Unless they announce one for tomorrow within the next hour or something.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The Uprising statue is a lot different from the actual uprising palutena, but is inspired by it. Yes nintendo made different models for the statue and character. This further confirms its authenticity, as the leak shares much inspiration, while still having notable differences. To say otherwise means that Palutena was never in Uprising, as her statue deconfirmed her appearance.
No, it doesn't say that Palutena wasn't in Uprising because the models are different. NO ONE HERE IS SAYING PALUTENA IS NOT GOING TO BE IN SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WII U AND 3DS! KIU and smash are two different games. and no one is talking about Palutena herself getting in the game or not. Im just saying that the leak could be fake because of the differences in the character models. whether or not the game designers have different models for the character and statue is the deciding factor on whether THE LEAK is real or not. THE LEAK COULD BE FAKE AND PALUTENA STILL BE IN THE GAME. sorry about the caps but people seem to think that those who think the leak is fake think that Palutena is not in the game.

EDIT: I think that its obvious that Palutena will be playable shes pretty much the only newcomer that I want but aside from my own beliefs I'm not one to blindly accept what I want to hear without analysis and investigation.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ah, the argument begins anew. I love watching it. The people who think (or thought) this picture deconfirms Lady Palutena need to get their facts straight. :laugh:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Ah, the argument begins anew. I love watching it. The people who think (or thought) this picture deconfirms Lady Palutena need to get their facts straight. :laugh:
I'm glad I can be entertaining for you guys! lol! I love discussions when we analyze stuff It always leads to an answer eventually! except with Ridley... ha. Just don't be mad when I'm the one sitting back laughing and watching when its one of you arguing. :happysheep:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Alfonzo confirmed
The people who think it reinforces the leak also need to get their facts straight.

A statue means literally NOTHING either for or against her. You guys just want to argue over anything and then one side will claim being right once shes finally confirmed or deconfirmed even though the statue has nothing to do with it.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm going to laugh when they reveal Palutena and Sakurai says "I made the leak *laughs". Man I really want that to happen. :laugh:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Well, in one hour we can finally write off Mr Prediction. He claimed that any such Nintendo Direct would be announced "around noon" Eastern Coast. About an hour away at this time of writing. Some people say that perhaps Mr Prediction only knew of Shulk and the direct and completely made up the rest. Some people say he's full of moose. In one hour, we can finally get past this once and for all.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I feel like we should be getting a direct soon. For the Spring releases ya know? Like Mario Kart 8

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alfonzo confirmed

The people who think it reinforces the leak also need to get their facts straight.

A statue means literally NOTHING either for or against her. You guys just want to argue over anything and then one side will claim being right once shes finally confirmed or deconfirmed even though the statue has nothing to do with it.
You say that as if that's what I'm claiming. It doesn't reinforce it, doesn't debunk it. It's just a statue of Lady Palutena on the Wii U. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple. If it was a pic of the 3DS version, that might of been a different story.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
You say that as if that's what I'm claiming. It doesn't reinforce it, doesn't debunk it. It's just a statue of Lady Palutena on the Wii U. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple. If it was a pic of the 3DS version, that might of been a different story.
No it wouldn't be a different story. Even if it was on 3DS it would still be just a statue.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Aren't Wii U pictures always dominantly used when introducing a new character (both returning and newcomer)? Plus it's a new Kid Icarus stage, featuring a statue of Palutena herself.

Rosalina has a similar setup. We knew about the galaxy stage, then not too much later, she appeared.

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
Aren't Wii U pictures always dominantly used when introducing a new character (both returning and newcomer)? Plus it's a new Kid Icarus stage, featuring a statue of Palutena herself.

Rosalina has a similar setup. We knew about the galaxy stage, then not too much later, she appeared.
Im sorry, i have to ask, what's your profile pic of?! I love it, even though idk what it is lmao

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Perhaps I'm odd, but I am actually totally all for a surprise Pokemon character announcement. Not to tie in with any particular product, but for absolutely no other reason than to troll all of us. I feel like the announcement of a Pokemon character might also put an end to alot of the "leaks". Plus Pikachu looks a little lonely by himself as it stands now.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
No it wouldn't be a different story. Even if it was on 3DS it would still be just a statue.
I said it might. Not that it would. Maybe if it was the 3DS version, we could deduce things based on the model the statue uses.

True. Perhaps Lady Palutena is coming in the future?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The Uprising statue is a lot different from the actual uprising palutena, but is inspired by it. Yes nintendo made different models for the statue and character. This further confirms its authenticity, as the leak shares much inspiration, while still having notable differences. To say otherwise means that Palutena was never in Uprising, as her statue deconfirmed her appearance.
After a cooling down session I see your point though I may not 100% agree with you Your reasoning is not wrong but I still think its a bit much to say that its 100% confirmed that the leak is real. Now lets put this behind us.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Im sorry, i have to ask, what's your profile pic of?! I love it, even though idk what it is lmao
It's a Borrowing Snagret from Pikmin 3. I cropped black wings to it (though it looks like one wing from the side perspective), then shades because shades are cool.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, to go with what WingedSnagret said, the Galaxy stage was revealed on the 15th of November. Rosalina was confirmed on the 18th of December, as you all know. So, maybe keep that in mind.

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
It's a Borrowing Snagret from Pikmin 3. I cropped black wings to it (though it looks like one wing from the side perspective), then shades because shades are cool.
Nice lmao ive never played a pikmin game, or owned one, i do plan on gettn pikmin 3 soon though.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So, to go with what WingedSnagret said, the Galaxy stage was revealed on the 15th of November. Rosalina was confirmed on the 18th of December, as you all know. So, maybe keep that in mind.
THE PATTERN IS REAL!!! PALUTENA CONFIRMED TO BE REVEALED FEBRUARY 32nd!!!!!!!

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
The thing is though, with the galaxy stage there was no major hint towards Rosalina besides the stage itself, and even then nobody was really expecting her per se.

Here, the nod is BLATANTLY obvious. Of course, that is no indication as to when she'll have an official debut, but it's something?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
It's almost like Mr. Predictions was just full of crap the whole time? Who saw that coming? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom