• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Another leak?

Also, on the 15th anniversary they will reveal Master Hand!
Somebody already made that joke about 150 pages ago... :troll:

Then somebody countered it with a picture of a pipe leak. Just in case you get any ideas of remedying the joke with another definition of leak, just know that somebody already did it.

Here, this seems relevant:

Nice try though :troll:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this has been noted yet, but "Mr.Prediction" has made a post contradicting himself.
"[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Dinah713: "He just said there is an additional character who should be very familiar to smash bros fans. He just had the post deleted though." BlueLightning: "He just deleted it because he knows he contradicted himself.
He stated there were 18 newcomers. Another would be 19, contradicting his earlier statements.

No matter what he says now it will still be a contradiction. He can't fix this.

GG, topic creator... You fooled them for this long but you messed it up before the 30th even hit.
Better luck next time, champ."
"
MrP "I don't generally address stuff like this, but you should go through the initial prediction and count the number of newcomers (Mewtwo does not count as a NC) on the list."
It's thought that he is referring to Mewtwo...Thoughts on this?

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Not sure if this has been noted yet, but "Mr.Prediction" has made a post contradicting himself.
"[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Dinah713: "He just said there is an additional character who should be very familiar to smash bros fans. He just had the post deleted though." BlueLightning: "He just deleted it because he knows he contradicted himself.
He stated there were 18 newcomers. Another would be 19, contradicting his earlier statements.

No matter what he says now it will still be a contradiction. He can't fix this.

GG, topic creator... You fooled them for this long but you messed it up before the 30th even hit.
Better luck next time, champ."
"
MrP "I don't generally address stuff like this, but you should go through the initial prediction and count the number of newcomers (Mewtwo does not count as a NC) on the list."
Thought's on this? It's thought that he is referring to Mewtwo...Thoughts on this?
Why do people keep saying "Master Hand" over and over on there??

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Why do people keep saying "Master Hand" over and over on there??
Maybe it's an ongoing joke, or just people interpreting him saying that an additional character that smash fans are very familiar with will be playable, refers to Master Hand.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Oh good grief. It's devolved into the cesspool of posters now that spam to hit that max post and the jerks. I don't care if there IS a contradiction, that doesn't give you the right to be abrasive when calling it out. As for that one dude, I think he's spamming Master Hand for the post count.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Oh good grief. It's devolved into the cesspool of posters now that spam to hit that max post and the jerks. I don't care if there IS a contradiction, that doesn't give you the right to be abrasive when calling it out. As for that one dude, I think he's spamming Master Hand for the post count.
Who keeps mentioning him?

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
mr. prediction is also sounding less polite. either super fake or he was hacked. (leaning towards super fake)

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Anyways I guess we won't get a Ninty Direct this month, which is kind of disappointing. I guess we will get one in the next week or two.
Keep in mind he hasn't fully been debunked yet. However, yes you can see an obvious change in character already. In his original post, I believe he previously stated 18 without actually giving 18. If he counts Tetra/Toon Zelda as one as well as Pokemon Master/Trainer, and not Mewtwo, it's 17 newcomers. Plus the additional "familiar", it would make 18. Though it's probably a bluff he quickly thought up to recover. Would someone mind correcting me If I'm wrong? I didn't look through the entire thread again.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
F*** GameFAQs and all of its hypocrites who flooded Mr. Predictions' thread and elevated it to this god-like status because of him being "polite" or whatever. Now, the moment that leak dies off, we're going to have a flood of imitators on our hands, all thanks to those enablers who have allowed false leakers to see the kind of prolonged attention they can get by a simple Q&A session.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
In regards to the "New new leak"

I don't believe they'd cut Snake without adding a new character that would absorb his moveset. Why would they throw away all that coding and finishing moveset work when they could just paste it onto another character?

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
New leak...

I can’t tell you how I got this information. Even if I did, I feel as if it would make no difference due to the “fake leaks” that have been flying around the web lately. It will be up to you, the reader, to decide whether or not you want to believe what I am about to tell you.
• Bowser Jr. appears as an assist trophy. He flies around in his Koopa Clown Car and throws bomb-ombs and other items.
• “Toad House” is a new assist trophy. A Toad House will pop out of the ground and Toadsworth will open the door and walk out. He will throw items to the player that summoned the assist trophy.
• Waluigi and Hammer Bro return as assist trophies. Lakitu has been scrapped.
• Professor E Gadd is one of the newcomers and he looks amazing in HD. He uses the Super Poltergust 3001 in his moveset and the Ghost Portrificationizer is his final smash. He also uses the Poltergust 5000 and its accessories, such as the Strobulb.
• King Boo is an assist trophy. He summons lots of hostile Boos that will follow players when they aren’t facing them, but the Boos shield their face and stop if a player turns to them. King Boo and all the Boos will eventually disappear.
• Dixie Kong is not with Diddy. She is her own character and uses her hair in her moveset.
• Cranky Kong is an assist trophy. He uses his cane to bounce around on top of foes.
• King K Rool does make an appearance as a stage element on Gangplank Galleon.
• Warioware and Yoshi have no newcomers.
• Kat & Ana return as an assist trophy.
• Kamek makes an appearance as an assist trophy. He changes the sizes of characters and causes chaos around the stage.
• Sheik returns the same and is not replaced by Impa.
• Ganondorf also returns the same. He does not have a new moveset with his sword.
• Tingle is the new Legend of Zelda character. He uses rupees, balloons, and bombs. He is extremely fun to play as.
• Midna and Wolf Link is a new assist trophy. Wolf Link will run around biting at opponents and Midna will occasionally use the dark energy attack.
• Beedle is another new assist trophy. He summons items, but opponents can possibly use them.
• Zero Suit Samus returns.
• Ridley does not appear as a character or a stage hazard. He is a boss and has been greatly improved from Brawl.
• The Metroid assist trophy returns.I will be posting the rest of the information I have over the next couple of days. All the information stated has been completed and will not change.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
New leak...
E. Gadd using the Super Poltergust 3001 to travel around the stage?

THAT'S AN IDEA I INVENTED! FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO SMASH BOARDS!

I call fake, I specifically remember telling people about my idea for E. Gadd to work.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I think most of the people who believe Mr. Predictions are young teens, more naive to this kind of stuff. And there are going to be a lot of people staying up for the update only to be very disappointed. Kinda a bummer :(

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
E. Gadd using the Super Poltergust 3001 to travel around the stage?

THAT'S AN IDEA I INVENTED! FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO SMASH BOARDS!

I call fake, I specifically remember telling people about my idea for E. Gadd to work.
Eh, I don't really like the idea of E Gadd in Smash Bros as a playable character. He hasn't been in very many games and doesn't have major roles.
Why does that leak suddenly look way more organized?
The bullet points got messed up when I pasted it. I fixed it though

Emmanx26

Smash Rookie
New leak...
hope thats another fake leak,i don't like tingle

In regards to the "New new leak"

I don't believe they'd cut Snake without adding a new character that would absorb his moveset. Why would they throw away all that coding and finishing moveset work when they could just paste it onto another character?
thats not a bad idea,but which nintendo character could use a weapon based moveset?

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I don't really like the idea of E Gadd in Smash Bros as a playable character. He hasn't been in very many games and doesn't have major roles.

The bullet points got messed up when I pasted it. I fixed it though
Weeeeell, there is Rosalina.

Rooting for that leak, btw. Gimme dat Tingle.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
My line of thinking is that now that Sakurai is showing off more items and assist trophies, "leakers" start going overboard with details about new items and assist trophies in the hopes at least one is actually correct and then people will think they actually know what they're talking about.

Because really, otherwise there's no logic at all to the absurd overload of information people have about items specifically.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
That "leak" is super dumb.

But yeah, I guess that's what we get considering any dummy can make a bullet list of predictions and post it as "leaks" and people give them enough attention.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Weeeeell, there is Rosalina.

Rooting for that leak, btw. Gimme dat Tingle.
Rosalina has playable appearances in canon games and is a consistent factor in spin-off titles like Mario Kart.

She has/had a lot more going for her than E. Gadd in terms of appearances.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Keep in mind he hasn't fully been debunked yet. However, yes you can see an obvious change in character already. In his original post, I believe he previously stated 18 without actually giving 18. If he counts Tetra/Toon Zelda as one as well as Pokemon Master/Trainer, and not Mewtwo, it's 17 newcomers. Plus the additional "familiar", it would make 18. Though it's probably a bluff he quickly thought up to recover. Would someone mind correcting me If I'm wrong? I didn't look through the entire thread again.
My post actually had nothing to do with that leak. I just wanted Palutena to be announced already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom