• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
It seems that with every passing page more and more of us are becoming convinced that this leak is real. Kind of a surreal event if you ask me...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah those colors are definitely more saturated on the bottom picture. Though that could be the lighting on the stage Mario's in.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wait a minute...

That Mario model on the left side look like the Mario model in the daily picture...

Oh my god.... I think this leak is actually real...
Mario's color scheme is more like the leak than previous pictures...

Yep, more evidence pointing towards this leak being real.

This is getting even more interesting...

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Wait a minute...

That Mario model on the left side look like the Mario model in the daily picture...

Oh my god.... I think this leak is actually real...
Yeah I mentioned that earlier, and since you can't zoom and photoshop that without terrible quality, then the Mario is probably new, making this leak seem even more probable.

Any ideas when she will be announced? (If she is anyway? I'm pretty sure she will be.) I'm hoping tomorrow with Omega=24 and tomorrow is the 24th.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Where did you find this? I just checked Miiverse and it isn't there. Unless of course this is also fake, in which case I'm an idiot.
I'm 98.6% certain that's just something someone made to poke fun at the leak.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well if this is real, do you guys think that the dude will show some more characters? Then you know things will get extremely interesting.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'm hoping that we don't get all of the characters leaked to us, and that not all the hidden characters are revealed. When I played Melee I never used the internet for videogame info so I was unaware of who was in the game. When I unlocked guys like Mewtwo, I was seriously bouncing off the walls. I want that type of excitement again.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'm hoping that we don't get all of the characters leaked to us, and that not all the hidden characters are revealed. When I played Melee I never used the internet for videogame info so I was unaware of who was in the game. When I unlocked guys like Mewtwo, I was seriously bouncing off the walls. I want that type of excitement again.
Then when we get close to the release date, I wouldn't recommend being on the boards

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Im just slowly wilting away, just waiting for this leak to be debunked or at least proven true. It doesnt help that Sakurai posted Viridi on todays PotD, which is leaning me more to the "Its a real thing"

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Yeah I mentioned that earlier, and since you can't zoom and photoshop that without terrible quality, then the Mario is probably new, making this leak seem even more probable.

Any ideas when she will be announced? (If she is anyway? I'm pretty sure she will be.) I'm hoping tomorrow with Omega=24 and tomorrow is the 24th.
I think theres a kid Icarus game coming out on February 8th but I forgot the name of it does anyone know it?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He's going to be extremely extremely extremely extremely ****ing ****ing lucky if the guy manages to reveal every newcomer without getting caught.
Who says he has too? A leaker picks his cards carefully. He wants the one that will made the biggest impact. And then goes on from there.

PWN3

Smash Apprentice
So, at this point in time, is there even anything that could possibly debunk these? The only glaring thing is the clipping issue in the picture of her and Mario, but clipping is still a problem even in the Wii U version... Honestly, I'm only seeing evidence to support this.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, at this point in time, is there even anything that could possibly debunk these? The only glaring thing is the clipping issue in the picture of her and Mario, but clipping is still a problem even in the Wii U version... Honestly, I'm only seeing evidence to support this.
There have been nitpicks here and there that we've disproved or talked about, but so far, nothing has absolutely disproven these pictures.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay. At this point. This thing is real.

I have no doubts anymore. It'd have been debunked by now if it wasn't.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Okay. At this point. This thing is real.

I have no doubts anymore. It'd have been debunked by now if it wasn't.
Exactly my thoughts. There's no way it'd be lingering this long if it wasn't true, right?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Only 5 hours left until the Pic of the Day.Any suspicious as to what will happen? Most likely nothing, but Im still waiting on a Nintendo Direct, maybe we'll get something then

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We've pretty much proven this is true. All but confirmed now. And yet, I'm sure there are still people out there trying to prove the falsehood it doesn't have, due to extreme denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom