• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 confirmed to be shown at E3 2013

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
When you look at the history of Smash you noticed that the game doesn't take not too long to complete. Smash 64 was finished was released on 1999 Melee was finished in 2001. That is in essence 2 years of development time. Brawl As well was started in 2005 and ended early 2008. The reason for taking close to 3 years as we all no is because SSE ate up a lot of development time.

With all of that in mind. By the time E3 2013 rolls around the game will essentially be more than 50% done. That coupled with the fact Sakurai said last year in September "the game is essentially done".

I would be surprised if we didn't get a playable trailer, screens and a floor demo.
I would LOVE a beta...

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
From E3, I think a trailer and maybe a five character & one stage demo at the most. Have like Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pikachu, & Link open in the demo on the floor, at the least we'll just get a trailer, maybe a newcomer reveal, and screenshots.
Either way, it will be fun to experience, probably the show stealer for nintendo's conference, & even though it's not dealing with Smash Bros, I would like to see Dillion's Rolling Western 2 debut at E3 along with Sm4sh

Top Bottom