• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB 64 pro wikipage

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yeh i am bored and made the ssb64 pro page as a response to the melee one. Just go ahead and add ur name but u gotta be pretty good. k?

http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Ssb_64_pros

"Complaints im SURE to get" FAQ

Q : WHY ISNT ISAI IN THERE?
A : Well idk what characters he plays. So put characters he plays in there

Q : How come only one *** player is in there
A : Cuss some of them have weird names thta i cant remember. Add them

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
I think I have a pretty PRO Pikachu... I call myself the underdog good... I cant always beat the pro's, but I don't lose to the newbies. Maybe I'm just cocky? :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
DK's Missing O_o Didnt notice that. Also scandalscooper is a good friend of mine who rarly plays. He dosent do much with the smash community :S. But anyways i gotta say his luigi is better then dre's if not just as good imo.

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Why is the page called "Professional?" No one on earth is a professional 64 player, perhaps the list should just be changed to "Known smashers"

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Well THAT isn't self-obsessed Kso O.o :D

I think its a decent page though... BHLMRO just change the name of the page to "list of known Kal and non-Kalleira smashers" or something of that nature.

That way I could write a long and dishonest explanation of my amazingness.

Edit: LOL I just read Jiggly's GOD you people have hilarious egos

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
yeah it's already up for deletion cuz meleers want to feel special >_>...but yeah it should be well known smashers since there aren't any pros (speaking of which how does someone become an SSBM pro?)

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
doesn't pro just mean you've made money at the game? I've made $33 playing ssb guess that means I'm pro.

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Professional means its a job. As in "I make substantial enough money playing tournaments, competitions, etc etc that I can survive purely off of the prize-money."

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
That's right Box.

Lol this thread is funny. Box you're right, I think there's a lot of people on this forum that need an ego check.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
That's right Box.

Lol this thread is funny. Box you're right, I think there's a lot of people on this forum that need an ego check.
Me being one of them. 5 days ago. But my ego is gone now, I am so ****ing happy I got kicked out of pps it was limiting my playing and my progress with this preset mindset of ''Im good'' then screwing me over when I lost.

Now I just play. Play me. Im not pro but ill do my best! :laugh: :p

_kSo_

Smash Master
I think you guys are wrong. I think there is a pure difference between what we are saying and what you think we are saying. I highly doubt any of us can make enough money purely from tournaments to live off of. i don't think the smash 64 community is worth that much. I think what we all say is that we play at a professional level. Like the little box on the right. it says "skill." I mean you could bowl a consistent 250 and still not be a professional bowler, but you'll still be a pro level bowler. So I think we mean if we've won a nice amount of money playing the game and play at a respectable and "pro" level, if you will, then that is considered a professional super smash bros. player.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Same as kso. There could be a community full of rich scrubs that offer tons of money (enough to live off of) But they suck. So we call them pros?

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I didn't ever win a cent from smash D:

I lost about 30$ or so from tournaments, so I'm like -pro?

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
I once 5 stocked my friend and he had to shave his head and post the pics over the global intertube. does that make me pro?

honestly the categorizations only matter to us. We should find some rich boys in beverly hills and hustle them into some big time stakes games of smash... and then make a movie out of it.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
cmasterchoe...I dont WANT to know what u had to do if u losed -_-

Also the movie will be called "BHLMRO's sucessful idea on how to get rich!"

_kSo_

Smash Master
You could totally do it too! that'd be such a great idea. oh cmasterchoe needs to come online again so we can discuss smash tactics :)

edit: woot 600th post!

Top Bottom