• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squirtle

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Miscommunicated point. On my behalf, sorry.

20 frames is not too extreme, and as it outprios phantasm (if Falco is no longer invulnerable), if it starts up properly, one mistake from Falco is lethal.
I believe an interrupted rocksmash goes from 16-20%, add the combo'd upsmash - if applicable, and its still a hefty amount of damage.

Oh, I'm not out to say Charizard has an advantage, im not even really out to say its dead even either. Lasers cause Charizard issues. But Charizard has answers to the camping issues (what I've said above) and can wreck Falco if he gets 'his way'.

Denzi

Smash Master
Alright, I see what you're saying. If the Falco doesn't play smart, Charizard is well equipped to take him down. I was just a little confused about what you were trying to say earlier.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Trying to get in with rock smash is not what Charizard is supposed to do, unless you're playing a scrub. I posted that you can reflect his rock smash, and if Charizard "gets" in with that move then Falco can just run.
I was kidding on Rock smash:dizzy:

Top Bottom