• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
I don't really pay attention to the description. Since you know Arceus and Mew with the whole God of all Pokemon and Mew being the ancestor of all Pokemon and all that fluff.
I know I'm a little (Really) late on this, but this is an issue I have INTENSE PASSION FOR.

All of the references to mew being an ancestor to all pokemon are prefaced with references to scientists, which have a predictable amount of faith in God.

Mew probably contains the DNA of every pokemon (which is why it can learn almost every move and can transform into all of them), which means, canonically, I think he's more like a "Codex" that Arceus created with information concerning every pokemon He made.

All praise His glory.

Spatman

Smash Ace
Today for the first time I played a lot with Mewtwo on for glory. Cool. Probably he will become my new co-main (beside to Diddy). I want become one of the goodest Mewtwo of my country

Last edited:

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
I can't add any more people to my 3DS (Full friend roster) but I can do that with my Wii U.

NNID - NeosCross

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Lyn for smash 5. Best FE character
How do you think Mewtwo would interact with the other characters? I can see him liking Meta Knight
Mewtwo i can see having a friendly rivalry with metaknight as they both seek strong warriors to fight.I can also see him thinking of lucario as a upstart pokemon that does not know it's place.Neutral/gets along ok with the other pokemon.Is intrigued by Ness being a human that can use psychic abilities that equal that of a pokemon's. Doesn't interact with most of the cast much. Hates Ganondorf as he reminds him of people like Giovanni. Mewtwo and Dr. mario are bros from melee.
My ID is Nightdazer
I'll be on in about 4 hours if you'd like to play. I'll add you both as soon as I'm back from work.
Will be adding you as well. My NNID is SleuthMechanism. warning: i'm not very good.

Last edited:

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Mewtwo i can see having a friendly rivalry with metaknight as they both seek strong warriors to fight.I can also see him thinking of lucario as a upstart pokemon that does not know it's place.Neutral/gets along ok with the other pokemon.Is intrigued by Ness being a human that can use psychic abilities that equal that of a pokemon's. Doesn't interact with most of the cast much. Hates Ganondorf as he reminds him of people like Giovanni. Mewtwo and Dr. mario are bros from melee.

Will be adding you as well. My NNID is SleuthMechanism. warning: i'm not very good.
That's okay. After all, the point of the game is to have fun. It isn't whether you win or lose. I'll add you :)

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
If you're still online speed I'm down to play

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
View attachment 48553
Drew this a couple months back, witness how bad I draw Mewtwo everyone, let it soak in
This is awesome! I really like the colors you used, especially in the eyes! They work well together.
And, don't feel bad: you're a zillion times better at art than I am. Whenever I try to draw Mewtwo, he always comes out looking like a disfigured pear with a lumpy potato for a head:laugh:.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
This is awesome! I really like the colors you used, especially in the eyes! They work well together.
And, don't feel bad: you're a zillion times better at art than I am. Whenever I try to draw Mewtwo, he always comes out looking like a disfigured pear with a lumpy potato for a head:laugh:.
I can't draw period.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Thank you very much! I think it looks fairly decent for my second time drawing Mewtwo, not my best work but definitely not my worst lol

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Everyone keeps saying Mewtwo isn't a rushdown character, and here I am using Mewtwo as a rushdown character on For Glory with little problem.

Then again, For Glory is full of scrubs who can't play Mewtwo for crap, so I really can't brag there. :p

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Everyone keeps saying Mewtwo isn't a rushdown character, and here I am using Mewtwo as a rushdown character on For Glory with little problem.

Then again, For Glory is full of scrubs who can't play Mewtwo for crap, so I really can't brag there. :p
He is both. Just requires patience on waiting for a mistake.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
View attachment 48553
Drew this a couple months back, witness how bad I draw Mewtwo everyone, let it soak in
Nice!

Also, I shared this in the Skype chat, (it might already be known)
but dthrow puts victims on the bf side platforms. Similar to confusion.
If they miss the tech you can follow up with usmash, fair, nair, and utilt.
Makes me love BF even more for Mewtwo c:

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I've got a couple epic videos for you guys to watch. :3
Note, for ease of comment access, I'll number the videos so you can say stuff like "Woah! This part in Video A was so epic!" ...etc.
Feedback is always awesome from you guys!

Video A
Video B
Video C
Video D

@Daybreak
Give the guy a special thanks for posting these and adding some epic music to them. <3 We had some great matches!

Last edited:

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Note, for ease of comment access, I'll number the videos so you can say stuff like "Woah! This part in Video A was so epic!" ...etc.

Video A
Video B
Video C
Video D

@Daybreak
Give the guy a special thanks for posting these and adding some epic music to them. <3 We had some great matches!
Saw these vids in my feed earlier!
Awesome play from both of you. :y

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Video A
Video B
Video C
Video D

@Daybreak
Impressive

You look like a worthy opponment.

Oh by the way unmasking my NNID for all

its SmashMaster100 its also on the id sharing thread.

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
So I've been playing Mewtwo for a good few days now, doing some serious training. Learning his 'dealing with rushdowns' playstyle, but also my own which I used in Melee/PM. He has some cool movements if you can utilize his pivots. I think my Mewtwo is solid, but I have a way to go still.

I played some For Glory tonight, but honestly it's infuriating. I don't know if it's my connection, but there is always a lag and input delay. The first person to play me was a CF. He was a rushdown, but I beat him by just playing it safe.

I had another Japanese player that did NOTHING but spam Link. All she did was shoot arrows the entire match and made it next impossible to approach even playing as a glass-cannon. I won one out of like four matches because she played pathetically with her spam, and timed me out. I could barely even move thanks to the lag. Mewtwo has such a hard time on wifi. Its always like the other player has no problem playing at all, yet I can barely move. -_-

Does anybody else have this issue? I played locally tonight and there was only a tiny lag that was barely noticeable. This only happens to me on FG. I can't even play wifi to practice, the one thing I wanted to do. Ugh.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So I've been playing Mewtwo for a good few days now, doing some serious training. Learning his 'dealing with rushdowns' playstyle, but also my own which I used in Melee/PM. He has some cool movements if you can utilize his pivots. I think my Mewtwo is solid, but I have a way to go still.

I played some For Glory tonight, but honestly it's infuriating. I don't know if it's my connection, but there is always a lag and input delay. The first person to play me was a CF. He was a rushdown, but I beat him by just playing it safe.

I had another Japanese player that did NOTHING but spam Link. All she did was shoot arrows the entire match and made it next impossible to approach even playing as a glass-cannon. I won one out of like four matches because she played pathetically with her spam, and timed me out. I could barely even move thanks to the lag. Mewtwo has such a hard time on wifi. Its always like the other player has no problem playing at all, yet I can barely move. -_-

Does anybody else have this issue? I played locally tonight and there was only a tiny lag that was barely noticeable. This only happens to me on FG. I can't even play wifi to practice, the one thing I wanted to do. Ugh.
Confusion and Teleport help a lot when it comes to dealing with projectiles.

Edit: We need to play sometime. I could help you out.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master

Video A
Video B
Video C
Video D

@Daybreak
Barely watched and I already saw what looks like a Dash stop. Must try.

Edit: Can't seem to replicate. How is that mewtwo in video A dashing in place?

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Excellent plays, Speed and Daybreak! You both look like you have very formidable Mewtwo.
I still haven't gotten to play Mewtwo, and it's still probably going to be awhile, but I'd love to play either of you, or anyone else on this thread, once I finally get the chance, if you're interested. I'm pretty sure my NNID is on my profile to the left, but I'm on mobile, so just tell me if it's not.

D

Deleted member

I want to fight one of you with my Mewtwo. I have seen some interesting players on here, and it would be even more interesting to see how my "Mewtwo" holds up.

Top Bottom