• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
It sounds like it could happen, but this is the second leak so far of a direct. I highly doubt that they'd release Mewtwo for us that have registered on the 9th, and then everybody else that hasn't registered has to wait until June... How is that fair?

Nintendo, just announce a damn direct already!

What baffles me even more about this... the lack of information. It's the 31st tomorrow and I've got NO email... NOTHING to give me a reminder that the DLC ends tomorrow.

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix have you heard anything?

c-1

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It sounds like it could happen, but this is the second leak so far of a direct. I highly doubt that they'd release Mewtwo for us that have registered on the 9th, and then everybody else that hasn't registered has to wait until June... How is that fair?

What baffles me even more about this... the lack of information. It's the 31st tomorrow and I've got NO email... NOTHING to give me a reminder that the DLC ends tomorrow.

That moment when you get an email from Nintendo....

And its about Mario Party 10

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
At least they're acknowledging we're alive lol. I got that email as well.... on the 20th....

My CD was delayed until April. So they have to send me info about that too.
The CD was delayed for every Aussie

c-1

Smash Cadet
It would be cool if it was more than just three shows. At least Kirby and Pokemon aren't on Crunchyroll. :p

inb4showsaredubbedonanimechannel

NO! Dubs ruin everything!

From the sound of it, there is supposed to be more than just those three at some point. So it only sucks now.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
That reddit leak actually sounds more down-to-earth and reasonable than the 4chan one, not to mention coming from a somewhat more reliable source. Star Fox: Horizon sounds really interesting, and assuming this turns out to be true, I'd like to know more about it.
April 9th actually sounds like a pretty decent release date for Mewtwo. I think I could hold out until then. We've waited 5 months, so what's another week?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
NO! Dubs ruin everything!

From the sound of it, there is supposed to be more than just those three at some point. So it only sucks now.
Do you really think Nintendo would release the Pokemon and Kirby anime subbed? I can at least imagine some anime being subbed while the ones that have dubs are dubbed.

M24S4

Smash Cadet

Why is that not fair? First they said that u can't buy mewtwo afterwards and when there was revealed that u actually can, there was stated that it would be later than the people who get him for free. Also 2 month aren't that much in terms of dlc, when u look at other companies and games u sometimes have to wait like 6 month before u can buy for example a character which was given to other people as a bonus "present".

Mega Espeon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Espeon196TF
3DS FC
4511-0466-9842
I can already imagine it already... The Direct starts immediately with a trailer for Mewtwo. You see Mewtwo powering up, but then, another character hops in, knocking Mewtwo out of the way.
"Lanky Kong graces the battlefield!"

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Why is that not fair? First they said that u can't buy mewtwo afterwards and when there was revealed that u actually can, there was stated that it would be later than the people who get him for free. Also 2 month aren't that much in terms of dlc, when u look at other companies and games u sometimes have to wait like 6 month before u can buy for example a character which was given to other people as a bonus "present".
Yeah, I think I might have to side with M24S4 on this one. I mean, I totally see where you're coming from, Metros, and I respect that, but I would have to say that its somewhat fair. People who buy both versions of the game get Mewtwo earlier than others, but, ultimately, they're paying more for him. If I'm not mistaken, both versions of the game cost around $100 total, so, in the most technical sense, you're getting him for $100. Its kind of like rewarding those who spend a lot more by buying both games with free Mewtwo DLC so that they don't have to pay even more, as well as giving them Mewtwo earlier to compensate for the higher price that they're buying him at.
People who don't buy both versions of the game will get him, but they'll get him for a price and they'll get him later. Once again, in the most technical sense, people who purchase Mewtwo later on are actually paying a good deal less than those who bought both versions of the game, and in order to ensure that those who qualified for the free Mewtwo DLC don't feel cheated, they'll release him for purchase later on.
I think that its a twisted sort of fair when you look at it a certain way, but I can also see how it could be considered downright unfair. Also, like M24S4 pointed out, other games have had around 6 months between a "special release" and a public release, so Nintendo is at the very least being relatively fair with the Mewtwo DLC. Its contrived and contorted, but that's business for you.

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice

Browny

Smash Hater
Anyone who believed that hasnt been living in the real world long enough.

There was never any doubt that Mewtwo could be bought afterwards. Considering that the WiiU has kind of terrible sales compared to the 3DS, do you REALLY think Nintendo expected everyone to buy copies on both consoles to get a character? How unbelievably unfair would that be to the countless thousands of people who cant afford a WiiU.

Mewtwo was ALWAYS going to be available to buy as DLC whether anyone bought the 3DS version or not.

Another reason is that when he comes out, hes going to come with a big patch. What will probably happen is every single persons version of the game will be updated with a new roster and when you apply the codes, mewtwo will go from greyed-out to playable just like in the 3DS version.

Exactly how many days of furious phone calls, angry emails and mewtwo-or-riot posts are going to be made directed at nintendo until they make him available to play?

Heres my guess; 0

Nintendo is all about pleasing the fans. There is no way they are going to hold back Mewtwo from the salivating masses.

The 3ds + wiiU promotion existed purely to get more sales of both games with the delusion of him being 'free' when in fact it has nothing to do with it. The actual reason for getting both games was to get those CD's. As everyone knows, hes not really free, he is simply $70 to those who REALLY wanted Mewtwo instead of like, $10-$15 to those who just want Mewtwo.

Your comparison about other companies DLC is completely off and not relevant. You are referring to examples of how long it takes them to release DLC, not how long they prevent some players from using them. Heres one for you; guess how many months it will be from release until Mewtwo comes out.... 6! Your prophecy is fulfilled. I cant think of any example in history when a DLC character has been made available for some players while others have to wait. The only wait period involved is the wait that EVERYONE has to go through until its released in the first place. I am NOT talking about cross platform DLC here which is a different case like what GTA does.

Mewtwo is going to be available as paid DLC within 24 hours of him being made available to those who get him via the promotion codes.

Yeah, I think I might have to side with M24S4 on this one. I mean, I totally see where you're coming from, Metros, and I respect that, but I would have to say that its somewhat fair. People who buy both versions of the game get Mewtwo earlier than others, but, ultimately, they're paying more for him. If I'm not mistaken, both versions of the game cost around $100 total, so, in the most technical sense, you're getting him for $100. Its kind of like rewarding those who spend a lot more by buying both games with free Mewtwo DLC so that they don't have to pay even more, as well as giving them Mewtwo earlier to compensate for the higher price that they're buying him at.
People who don't buy both versions of the game will get him, but they'll get him for a price and they'll get him later. Once again, in the most technical sense, people who purchase Mewtwo later on are actually paying a good deal less than those who bought both versions of the game, and in order to ensure that those who qualified for the free Mewtwo DLC don't feel cheated, they'll release him for purchase later on.
I think that its a twisted sort of fair when you look at it a certain way, but I can also see how it could be considered downright unfair. Also, like M24S4 pointed out, other games have had around 6 months between a "special release" and a public release, so Nintendo is at the very least being relatively fair with the Mewtwo DLC. Its contrived and contorted, but that's business for you.
No

In your ideal world of what is fair or not, people who paid more and pre-ordered something get it earlier than others. Thats not how it works. Tell me, since when can I pre-order a game from EB or something and get it days earlier than people who buy it normally? Your example literally has no precedent.

You WANT it to seem fair that you paid extra money to get something first but in reality, you just paid significantly more money for what others will get much cheaper and for the reasons above, you will not have access to mewtwo for any reasonable period of time before he is available to buy as DLC for like $10-$15.

Nintendo is not the sort of company that plays cruel pranks on its customers like that. This game is pure unadulterated fanservice. They will give the players what they want, and theyll give it to them fast. They wont put up with thousands of angry customers just because they couldnt afford 2 versions of the game. This isnt Ubisoft were talking about here.

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
So, how is that going to work then? A patch updates the game so that only people that have registered him will have him in the roster? What about tournaments and people that want to use him that HAVE downloaded him? That means they won't be able to use their character until June unless they bring their own set-ups. Seems a bit ridiculous. I'm not going to be too happy if I start entering tournaments and want to use Mewtwo, only to find out that I can't and have to wait until June.

I don't see it taking two months for them to release him as additional content, especially after Sakurai saying the character is 'pretty much done.' What excuse would they have to hold back a character thats 'pretty much done' for two more months?

I think he'll be released as paid DLC afterwards to those that haven't registered both versions, but I don't think it would take two months. If it is two months, then I still think it's unfair and as you said, it's twisted.

Besides, this was from a leak. Until disproven, let's wait to see what Nintendo will say first.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

There was never any doubt that Mewtwo could be bought afterwards. Considering that the WiiU has kind of terrible sales compared to the 3DS, do you REALLY think Nintendo expected everyone to buy copies on both consoles to get a character? How unbelievably unfair would that be to the countless thousands of people who cant afford a WiiU.

Mewtwo was ALWAYS going to be available to buy as DLC whether anyone bought the 3DS version or not.

Another reason is that when he comes out, hes going to come with a big patch. What will probably happen is every single persons version of the game will be updated with a new roster and when you apply the codes, mewtwo will go from greyed-out to playable just like in the 3DS version.

Exactly how many days of furious phone calls, angry emails and mewtwo-or-riot posts are going to be made directed at nintendo until they make him available to play?

Heres my guess; 0

Nintendo is all about pleasing the fans. There is no way they are going to hold back Mewtwo from the salivating masses.

The 3ds + wiiU promotion existed purely to get more sales of both games with the delusion of him being 'free' when in fact it has nothing to do with it. The actual reason for getting both games was to get those CD's. As everyone knows, hes not really free, he is simply $70 to those who REALLY wanted Mewtwo instead of like, $10-$15 to those who just want Mewtwo.

Your comparison about other companies DLC is completely off and not relevant. You are referring to examples of how long it takes them to release DLC, not how long they prevent some players from using them. Heres one for you; guess how many months it will be from release until Mewtwo comes out.... 6! Your prophecy is fulfilled. I cant think of any example in history when a DLC character has been made available for some players while others have to wait. The only wait period involved is the wait that EVERYONE has to go through until its released in the first place. I am NOT talking about cross platform DLC here which is a different case like what GTA does.

Mewtwo is going to be available as paid DLC within 24 hours of him being made available to those who get him via the promotion codes.

No

In your ideal world of what is fair or not, people who paid more and pre-ordered something get it earlier than others. Thats not how it works. Tell me, since when can I pre-order a game from EB or something and get it days earlier than people who buy it normally? Your example literally has no precedent.

You WANT it to seem fair that you paid extra money to get something first but in reality, you just paid significantly more money for what others will get much cheaper and for the reasons above, you will not have access to mewtwo for any reasonable period of time before he is available to buy as DLC for like $10-$15.

Nintendo is not the sort of company that plays cruel pranks on its customers like that. This game is pure unadulterated fanservice. They will give the players what they want, and theyll give it to them fast. They wont put up with thousands of angry customers just because they couldnt afford 2 versions of the game. This isnt Ubisoft were talking about here.
Whoa, chill out. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just giving my two cents on the matter. No need to fly into a fit of rage about it. I apologize if I offended you in any way. Besides, I didn't say that it was a "good" fair. I said that it was a twisted, contrived sort of fair. Kind of like if I went out and killed someone, and then I came back home to find my child dead. Yeah, its fair, but its a really distorted version of fair. Plus, Nintendo, while they do some things better than other companies, that doesn't make them infallible. Everybody makes mistakes, and while its quite unlikely, its not entirely out of the question for them to do it.
On that subject, I didn't say once in my post that I thought it was likely to happen. As a matter of fact, like said before, I think that its rather unlikely. I was speaking in a hypothetical manner, but looking at my post now, I see that I didn't state that clearly. That's a mistake on my part, and I apologize. I also never said that I wanted that to happen, because I don't. Its contrived and a little mean-spirited, and I wouldn't want anyone to have to wait 2 whole extra months just because they didn't purchase both versions of the game. And, @ Metros Metros - I completely agree with you on the issue with tournaments. I'd get pretty upset if I couldn't play Mewtwo at tournaments because of some ridiculous delay, too.
Anyway, point of this post is, I was just trying to give my thoughts on the matter, and looking at my post now, I was pretty unclear on several things. I apologize for that, and also if I offended Metros, Browny, or anybody else who read my post.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
I have a habit on this forum of appearing mad when I'm not

I just dont like it when people talk about things in an ideal, theory based world because the hard truth is out there, people just have to realise it.

Not purely you but I have seen many people on this forum speak about the preferential treatment they should get for buying both copies. I just dont see why that would be the case.

I think Nintendo pulled a **** move by delaying Mewtwo for so long and then having the audacity to ask people to pay $50 extra to get a DLC character. I think everyone should have voted with their wallets and told them to get stuffed, thats greedy as hell we are going to buy him normally when hes released.

Nintendo pleases the fans often for sure, but Mewtwo was a money making scheme first and foremost.

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Whoa, chill out. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just giving my two cents on the matter. No need to fly into a fit of rage about it. I apologize if I offended you in any way. Besides, I didn't say that it was a "good" fair. I said that it was a twisted, contrived sort of fair. Kind of like if I went out and killed and someone, and then I came back home to find my child dead. Yeah, its fair, but its a really distorted version of fair. Plus, Nintendo, while they do some things better than other companies, that doesn't make them infallible. Everybody makes mistakes, and while its quite unlikely, its not entirely out of the question for them to do it.
On that subject, I didn't say once in my post that I thought it was likely to happen. As a matter of fact, like said before, I think that its rather unlikely. I was speaking in a hypothetical manner, but looking at my post now, I see that I didn't state that clearly. That's a mistake on my part, and I apologize. I also never said that I wanted that to happen, because I don't. Its contrived and a little mean-spirited, and I wouldn't want anyone to have to wait 2 whole extra months just because they didn't purchase both versions of the game. And, @ Metros Metros - I completely agree with you on the issue with tournaments. I'd get pretty upset if I couldn't play Mewtwo at tournaments because of some ridiculous delay, too.
Anyway, point of this post is, I was just trying to give my thoughts on the matter, and looking at my post now, I was pretty unclear on several things. I apologize for that, and also if I offended Metros, Browny, or anybody else who read my post.
I took no offense at all :)

I just personally think it's unfair that it would take 2 months, you, nor anybody else has to agree with that. But tournament wise, it would be very lame. Mewtwo being back in Smash 4 is a dream to me (as pathetic as that may sound) and after waiting SO long for him come back and finally be able to play in tournaments with him, it would pretty much shatter me to have to wait until June to even be able to use him in a tournament after devoting so much time to training up with him. Others here are way ahead, I've been forced to wait for Mewtwo, and having to wait even longer is just not fair at all.

Hopefully Nintendo won't do that to us.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I have a habit on this forum of appearing mad when I'm not

I just dont like it when people talk about things in an ideal, theory based world because the hard truth is out there, people just have to realise it.

Not purely you but I have seen many people on this forum speak about the preferential treatment they should get for buying both copies. I just dont see why that would be the case.

I think Nintendo pulled a **** move by delaying Mewtwo for so long and then having the audacity to ask people to pay $50 extra to get a DLC character. I think everyone should have voted with their wallets and told them to get stuffed, thats greedy as hell we are going to buy him normally when hes released.

Nintendo pleases the fans often for sure, but Mewtwo was a money making scheme first and foremost.
1. Sakurai/Sora, not Nintendo.

2. Since when the hell did Sakurai say at any point that Mewtwo got delayed?

3. Nintendo never asked for them to pay an extra $50 to get Mewtwo. That is just ********, considering that he will be available later, but hella cheaper than $50. If people want to buy the 3DS version solely for Mewtwo, then that's their choice. Its not like they had a gun pointed to their head or something >_>

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
Mewtwo will be available within 24 hours to buy as DLC after the promotion-code people get it, thats my prediction.

They didnt ask people to pay $50, but they deliberately withhold, and continue to withhold crucial information on how to get Mewtwo if you dont have 2 versions. There is only one reason they do this and it is obvious; get as many sales of the 3ds+wiiu version as possible. Considering how die-hard Mewtwo fans tend to be, thats a lot of money they made from people who slept better at night knowing they were guaranteed mewtwo as soon as possible vs people like me who are confident he will be available almost straight away as pure dlc.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Mewtwo being back in Smash 4 is a dream to me (as pathetic as that may sound).
Nah, that's not pathetic. It's a dream to me, too. And, honestly, if I had to take a guess, I would say Mewtwo in Smash 4 is a dream to most of the other people on this thread. You can't really blame us. I mean, nobody saw him being cut in Brawl coming because he's such an iconic Pokémon, and after 7 long years of their favorite character not being in Smash, I'm fairly certain that almost anybody would dream of having them return. Luckily for us, our dreams came true.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Mewtwo will be available within 24 hours to buy as DLC after the promotion-code people get it, thats my prediction.

They didnt ask people to pay $50, but they deliberately withhold, and continue to withhold crucial information on how to get Mewtwo if you dont have 2 versions. There is only one reason they do this and it is obvious; get as many sales of the 3ds+wiiu version as possible. Considering how die-hard Mewtwo fans tend to be, thats a lot of money they made from people who slept better at night knowing they were guaranteed mewtwo as soon as possible vs people like me who are confident he will be available almost straight away as pure dlc.
I think Nintendo of Europe was actually decently quick to confirm on their Twitter that you'd be able to buy it separately. It just somehow didn't get out to most people.

I think that was just more of a communication problem then some elaborate ploy; Nintendo has been extremely quiet about this whole Mewtwo thing.

M24S4

Smash Cadet

Heres my guess; 0

No

U may be right with ur point of him being available as a paid dlc should be common sense, but even now there are people asking if they will be able to buy him later on..
Okay then how do u explain this: preording dragonball battle of z brought u one of two additional characters which were send out by codes like dlcs. And they were available for normal customers after a few month. And it seems like this is also the case with dragonball xenoverse this time. I am not stating things without any reason. I didn't even say that he will come after 2 month i simply said there's no reason to complain. But seems like u have some connections being so sure he will come after 24 hours without any (logical) evidence.
Also, u are starting about talking the whole system not being fair, but then talking about nintendo isn't "cruel" (but on the other hand mewtwo was only the money maker)? That seems a bit ironic to me. And u r point of view is quite partial, don't u think people who bought both versions wouldn't complain too, if other people would get the dlc after a very short time (like the 24 hours u stated)? And they surly won't sell less of their dlc when he comes out later, so the salaries won't drop when they fulfil their little "promise"

So, how is that going to work then? A patch updates the game so that only people that have registered him will have him in the roster? What about tournaments and people that want to use him that HAVE downloaded him? That means they won't be able to use their character until June unless they bring their own set-ups. Seems a bit ridiculous. I'm not going to be too happy if I start entering tournaments and want to use Mewtwo, only to find out that I can't and have to wait until June.

I don't see it taking two months for them to release him as additional content, especially after Sakurai saying the character is 'pretty much done.' What excuse would they have to hold back a character thats 'pretty much done' for two more months?

I think he'll be released as paid DLC afterwards to those that haven't registered both versions, but I don't think it would take two months. If it is two months, then I still think it's unfair and as you said, it's twisted.

Besides, this was from a leak. Until disproven, let's wait to see what Nintendo will say first.
Like i said, i am not making any predictions about the paid release date, i am only saying there is nothing to complain about, people had their chance and it was announced like this. I also don't know if tournaments would be a reason for nintendo to influence their planned release dates.
Whoa, chill out. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just giving my two cents on the matter. No need to fly into a fit of rage about it. I apologize if I offended you in any way. Besides, I didn't say that it was a "good" fair. I said that it was a twisted, contrived sort of fair. Kind of like if I went out and killed someone, and then I came back home to find my child dead. Yeah, its fair, but its a really distorted version of fair. Plus, Nintendo, while they do some things better than other companies, that doesn't make them infallible. Everybody makes mistakes, and while its quite unlikely, its not entirely out of the question for them to do it.
Why are u apologising? U only stated ur opinion and u didn't offend somebody in any way

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Why are u apologising? U only stated ur opinion and u didn't offend somebody in any way
Oh, I'm not apologizing for stating my opinion. I still stand by that.
I was apologizing because I realized I was unclear on several things in my post, and I apologized for being a little misleading and cleared it up. I also apologized just in case anybody was offended by my post. It wasn't so much apologizing for having an opinion as it was apologizing just in case I hurt somebody's feelings by stating my opinion vaguely or meanly. That's never my intention, and I try my best to make sure it doesn't happen, but it looked like I might have upset Metros or Browny, so I apologized. Thankfully, like you said, no-one's feelings were hurt.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Like i said, i am not making any predictions about the paid release date, i am only saying there is nothing to complain about, people had their chance and it was announced like this. I also don't know if tournaments would be a reason for nintendo to influence their planned release dates.
I said it's unfair. That's hardly complaining.

Also, the day has finally arrived. What will happen? Only time can tell.

....Though, I don't think anythings going to happen the way Nintendo is acting right now....

And wow, I just noticed this on the Australian website.... what does it mean?
'After you have registered both games in your Club Nintendo account, log in to Club Nintendo 48 hours later and click the Super Smash Bros. Promotion banner. The request of the soundtrack CD must be completed by 23:59 (AEDT) on January 27th 2015. The request for Mewtwo download codes must be made by 23:59 (AEST) on April 7th 2015.'

April 7th? What...???

Does this mean we get the codes today, then have to USE them by April 7th?

Sorry for multiple edits, but now I'm really confused. The step after says this

'Dispatching of soundtrack CDs will begin in the first quarter of 2015; dispatching of Mewtwo download codes will begin in autumn 2015 . Download codes must be redeemed within one month of receipt. More information will be published on the Nintendo website in the future.'
One month. So... what is this April 7th date? Can anybody clear this up for me?

http://www.nintendo.com.au/super-smash-bros-terms-conditions

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This is truely it

This i the last chance to get mewtwo for free

After this wr are just hairs away from mewtwo

And nintendo please announce a direct. Or talk a little again sakurai.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

....Though, I don't think anythings going to happen the way Nintendo is acting right now....

'After you have registered both games in your Club Nintendo account, log in to Club Nintendo 48 hours later and click the Super Smash Bros. Promotion banner. The request of the soundtrack CD must be completed by 23:59 (AEDT) on January 27th 2015. The request for Mewtwo download codes must be made by 23:59 (AEST) on April 7th 2015.'

April 7th? What...???

...does that confirm April 7th as the release date? Yessssssssssssssa

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
I'm not sure what the April 7th even means, considering they also say on the website that the codes must be redeemed in one month (??)

But if anything, it does make the leak seem more plausible.
Can you screenshot that and post it? I'm not seeing anything on my Club Nintendo about April?
I sure hope there's no more waiting.. I can't do it

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
April 7th?
April 9th?!
Jeez....why are all these leaks actually disappointing me more then they're exciting me? We need Mewtwo this week!

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

April 7th? What...???

Sorry for multiple edits, but now I'm really confused. The step after says this

'Dispatching of soundtrack CDs will begin in the first quarter of 2015; dispatching of Mewtwo download codes will begin in autumn 2015 . Download codes must be redeemed within one month of receipt. More information will be published on the Nintendo website in the future.'
One month. So... what is this April 7th date? Can anybody clear this up for me?

http://www.nintendo.com.au/super-smash-bros-terms-conditions
...I think it's say we'll get Mewtwo in autumn... Damnit...

Top Bottom