• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know us as Team Rocket and we fight for what is wrong!
We got tired of our moto so we thought we'd try a song!
Jessie!
James!
The speed of light, prepare to fight!
Meowth, that's right!
I am the handsome one!
I'm the gorgeous one!
Looking good is lots of fun! We get some things wrong but we keep rolling along!
We want to capture Pikachu, we hope to do it soon. And when we do we'll be the new stars of this...cartoon!

Oh, right, Pokken.
Honestly, everyone I really would of wanted is already in the game. I'll be satisfied whoever the next character is.

Last edited:

TailLover

Smash Apprentice
Oh, right, Pokken.
Honestly, everyone I really would of wanted is already in the game. I'll be satisfied whoever the next character is.
I'm pretty satisfied with Charizard, Shadow Mewtwo and Sceptile as well, that's some super strong tail game, and Lucario is nice too even if not my preference. But anything more, especially Flygon, would make me so happy.

From the list that's possible, I'd be satisfied with:
Kangaskhan
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Aggron
Flygon
Tyrantium

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
I HAS ZE LIST
Ones I really want are in green
Ones I don't think can make it in are in red... but remember that's an opinion

Raticate
Raichu
Vileplume
Parasect
Tentacruel

Slowbro
Kingler
Marowak

Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Scyther
Jynx
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Lanturn
Umbreon
Granbull

Heracross
Kingdra
Hitmontop
Raikou
Tyranitar
Swampert
Mightyena
Sableye

Aggron
Manectric
Flygon
Latios
Latias
Groudon
Luxray (despite pika and his clone)
Rampardos
Drifblim
Honchkrow

Drapion
Lumineon
Gliscor
Heatran
Giratina
Darkrai
Stoutland
Zebstrika
Scolipede
Maractus
Silglyph

Carracosta
Cinccino
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe

Galvantula
Chandelure
Heatmor
Hydreigon
Terrakion
Reshiram
Landorus
Florges
Malamar
Dragalge
Tyrantrum
HyDrEiGoN
ahem
Yeh, Hydreigon would be lovely. :p
HyDrEiGoN tHo

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
FAKE GHIDORA IS INFERIOR TO BOSSGODORA
Puh-lease... "BOSSGODORA" HAS NOTHING AGAINST MR. BETTER-THAN-EVERYTHING: HYDREIGON! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HYDREIGON? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
SIX WINGS = SIX TIMES THE BAD***ERY
THREE HEADS MEAN HE CAN ANNIHILATE THREE FOES AT ONCE
Last, but not the very least, GEN 5 POWERRRRR

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Of the Pokemon shown from the list, I'd like:
Scyther
Gyarados
Umbreon
Raikou
Swampert
Galvantula

As for most wanted Pokemon, either Jolteon, Eevee or Vulpix. Eevee is an assist I believe and I doubt the other two will be picked. After them, it'd be Gyarados.

And I find the random Team Rocket motto going on here amusing since I've been watching the Pokemon anime for the past few months. Currently on season 4 (the second portion of Johto). Only planning on watching up to the end of Hoenn but it's been incredibly entertaining.

Furret24

Smash Master
I'm back with more art, hope you guys enjoy.
DSC_0816.JPG

It's Mr. Game and Watch wearing a robe like Dedede's. He's also got a Gordo and his trusty hammer.

In other words, he's cosplaying Dedede.

Oh, and Pokken hype, personally hoping for Aggron. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have been hearing conversations regarding Mewtwo's viability/Tier List placings, and personally, I think that pre-patch Mewtwo was like bottom 5 (or maybe even bottom 3), but I'd say he's probably at the bottom of mid-tier now. I think that if you don't fight Sheik, or a certain type of player, then you should be able to win a decent amount of matchups.

TailLover

Smash Apprentice
I beat someone on For Glory today using only tail attacks, I live up to my name! He killed himself twice BUT IT COUNTS.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I'm pretty satisfied with Charizard, Shadow Mewtwo and Sceptile as well, that's some super strong tail game, and Lucario is nice too even if not my preference. But anything more, especially Flygon, would make me so happy.

From the list that's possible, I'd be satisfied with:
Kangaskhan
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Aggron
Flygon
Tyrantium
There's a rumor that Kangaskhan will be the Pokemon revealed, due to it being a favorite of a high-ranking member of the development team... and because we don't have a Normal-type yet. Supposedly, the high number of salty/disappointed employees is due to many of them hoping for Lopunny instead.

But it's just a rumor. We'll see in a week!

Personally, I'd be quite happy with Kangaskhan.

420quickscoper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3952-7274-7735
Anyone want to play some 3DS Mewtwo dittos?
LRodC LRodC if you're still here, wanna play?
Edit:gtg

Last edited:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
I hope she's in just so she can become mega'khan and become the most broken thing in a fighting game since Ivan Ooze.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
> Implying Mega ****ing Aggron could die from a mere Hydreigon in one hit
You're a Mega Aggron?

I was imagining a fiery sneeze or something since Hydreigon is a dragon and all.

Anyway, I got the damage calc to prove it.
0- SpA Hydreigon Dragon Sneeze vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD+ Assault Vest Human: 4253-5007 (22384.2 - 26352.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
You could just punch Aggron on the nose and it's dead.
Except our punch would be normal type, not fighting type.
Also Mega Aggron is a whole 'nother story from regular Aggron. Stupidly good defense, pure steel typing, and Filter reducing super-effective damage.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You're a Mega Aggron?

I was imagining a fiery sneeze or something since Hydreigon is a dragon and all.

Anyway, I got the damage calc to prove it.
0- SpA Hydreigon Dragon Sneeze vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD+ Assault Vest Human: 4253-5007 (22384.2 - 26352.6%) -- guaranteed OHKOExcept our punch would be normal type, not fighting type.
Also Mega Aggron is a whole 'nother story from regular Aggron. Stupidly good defense, pure steel typing, and Filter reducing super-effective damage.
Mega Aggron is the best thing in taking physical attacks in the ****ing game. 70 HP, highest defence in the game, 80(?)SPDefence and filter. Combine that with a monstrous attack stat and great movepull, you're already dead

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
Mega Aggron is the best thing in taking physical attacks in the ****ing game. 70 HP, highest defence in the game, 80(?)SPDefence and filter. Combine that with a monstrous attack stat and great movepull, you're already dead
He can't recover without Rest though. That's his major flaw. Give him Recover or some other thematically fitting recovery move and he then becomes a top tier Pokemon easily.

Last edited:

420quickscoper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3952-7274-7735
Sorry, I was over at my friend's place. We can play tomorrow if you're available.
I think you're still there, so I'll add you. You do the same.
Edit: Made a room. I'm a bit rusty so I won't play very well but I'll try my best.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah, but a Hydreigon could just sneeze on you and you'd be dead.
Hydreigon is no Garchomp though, so it definitely will struggle against the stronger Fairy-types, especially since their special defense values are often on the high side; Hydreigon excels better with special attacks.

Teaching Hydreigon Flash Cannon may be a bold move, but it likely won't be enough, and just one Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, or Pixilate Hyper Voice can wipe it out easily.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hydreigon is no Garchomp though, so it definitely will struggle against the stronger Fairy-types, especially since their special defense values are often on the high side; Hydreigon excels better with special attacks.

Teaching Hydreigon Flash Cannon may be a bold move, but it likely won't be enough, and just one Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, or Pixilate Hyper Voice can wipe it out easily.
Fairy Wind is enough tbh

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
I think you're still there, so I'll add you. You do the same.
Edit: Made a room. I'm a bit rusty so I won't play very well but I'll try my best.
I'm on now if you want to go for a few. Not too many though since I want to go to sleep soon.

Top Bottom