• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Hey, admitted, I jumped the gun. I heard the slash SFX and just immediately posted.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Don't know. Tabbed out after I saw it was the old e3 trailer. All I heard were cats.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Well moving on, lol. Let's all just wait for the Japanese/NA/Worldwide Direct (or announcement.)

Last edited:

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Now that you guys mention it... I haven't seen a single Korean player in fg since I started playing (day one Smash 4 release NSA). Huh, thats interesting that it took this long for them to get Smash bros but then again Australia bans games and so does China so this shouldn't be new to me. At least Korea got the game.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
april fools day comes 'round and sakurai reveals that it wasnt mewtwo he was developing, he was developing wolf, snake, and lucas

actually now that i think about it it doesnt seemed that :083:, because we've been waiting so long with no news! :troll:

C3CC

Smash Lord
"The World's Most Powerful Pokemon" doesnt sound corny to you? Perhaps something like "Cerulean Cave"? or "Herald of Arceus" I dunno something more clever and less obvious. (I dont mind Spoon Sword either way though)
It DOES sound super corny, that's why I said "Less corny ideas will be appreciated" :p

1 more day til spring

When tomorrow hits mewtwo can be in are email anytime, anyday
Oh my God I can't breathe HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'''''D

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Thanks for all the love, everyone. I'm just going through a really bad breakup.

Blizzard has a really bad reputation for not communicating with their fanbase. They'll announce new content for a game, but then go silent for months while we look around twiddling our thumbs. Sound familiar?
sorry to hear that I recently went though a break up to it will get better trust me (and mewtwo might help)

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
sorry to hear that I recently went though a break up to it will get better trust me (and mewtwo might help)
It's starting to already, actually. Thanks, @ skylanders fan skylanders fan . Sorry about what I had to do to you in the Hunger Game. ♥
Remember kids (and adults): You have to remember who you are and what your values are, and never to compromise the most important ones. Your actions are what define you, not your relationship (or lack thereof.)
If you feel like you're drowning, ask for a life-line. Reach out to someone you trust, and who has experience in the matter.
Also important: In the first four-to-six months, you're not in love; you're in lust.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
It's starting to already, actually. Thanks, @ skylanders fan skylanders fan . Sorry about what I had to do to you in the Hunger Game. ♥
Remember kids (and adults): You have to remember who you are and what your values are, and never to compromise the most important ones. Your actions are what define you, not your relationship (or lack thereof.)
If you feel like you're drowning, ask for a life-line. Reach out to someone you trust, and who has experience in the matter.
Also important: In the first four-to-six months, you're not in love; you're in lust.
I've been dating the same girl for close to 5 years now. were talking about marriage, even. if anyone here wishes for an ear to listen, ill be here. after all, i consider the mewtwo boards to be family :3

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I've been dating the same girl for close to 5 years now. were talking about marriage, even. if anyone here wishes for an ear to listen, ill be here. after all, i consider the mewtwo boards to be family :3
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeee!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
....typical girl response...
I think my boyfriend is worried about how he kisses. x3

Last edited:

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
The lack of Mewtwo is getting to all of you. I can taste the desperation.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Aw... Well, to be honest, I didn't really expect anything from the Korean Direct. If they're going to reveal him, then I would expect a worldwide Direct, or at least a Japanese one. Also, I had no idea Korea was so far behind us! I feel bad for them, especially with what's happening up north.
That's so sweet! I hope for the best for you two!

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
The lack of Mewtwo is getting to all of you. I can taste the desperation.
Its so odd, normal fight game dlc normally gives something for the fans to go off on or make it closer to a release date. With Nintendo...they never tell us anything cool anymore ;~;

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I think Nintendo knows that most of us will be buying Mewtwo anyways, no matter how long they force us to wait. Hopefully they do a good job with it.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I sometimes like to think what if Sakarui was more like Kojima or Ed Boon, constantly trolling the fans with tweets about character dlcs.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Same here, guys!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeee!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
....typical girl response...
I think my boyfriend is worried about how he kisses. x3
Well, how does he? Hmmmm?

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Lol we still talking about dating?
got nothin else to talk about. seriously. thats how starved we are for info. i dont even think the mods at this point care about us being so far off topic(just so long as no one starts fighting or eating eachother) because there is so little of mewtwo to talk about. THANKS NINTENDO ya cheap ********!

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
One day, we will look back at these posts of ours right now and will say "Hah! Remember when we had no idea? Now there he is, sitting at the top of the tier list and being awesome..." and then we'll feel good.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME IT'S SO F*CKING ANNOYING TO NOT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
One day, we will look back at these posts of ours right now and will say "Hah! Remember when we had no idea? Now there he is, sitting at the top of the tier list and being awesome..." and then we'll feel good.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME IT'S SO F*CKING ANNOYING TO NOT KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL!
...top of the tier list...?

...I think they should just cancel him now...
We already have Diddy to deal with. No more broken characters, please.

Top Bottom