• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I'm 99.9% sure that we're getting a Direct on Thursday. I look forward to seeing Mewtwo gameplay when the time comes.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm white myself.
Particularly, I'm Celtic/Gaelic, so my parents always use that as an excuse to blast Irish folk music on St.Patrick's day.
what if they are developing three mewtwos, the normal, x and y? and they are seperate characters??
it would be cool and understandible why they are taking long.
I'd rather take Mewtwo, Ivysaur and Squirtle.

Last edited:

johab001

Smash Cadet
I see there are a lot of white people in the thread...I'm Asian.
I'm white myself.
Particularly, I'm Celtic/Gaelic, so my parents always use that as an excuse to blast Irish folk music on St.Patrick's day.I'd rather take Mewtwo, Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Am i the only black person here??

Who knows maybe Nintendo wants to release three different mewtwo's and mess with our heads on who's the best of the three

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I see there are a lot of white people in the thread...I'm Asian.
I'm white myself.
Particularly, I'm Celtic/Gaelic, so my parents always use that as an excuse to blast Irish folk music on St.Patrick's day.I'd rather take Mewtwo, Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Am i the only black person here??

Who knows maybe Nintendo wants to release three different mewtwo's and mess with our heads on who's the best of the three
We're all Smash players and Mewtwo lovers. Race doesn't matter :)

I'm not expecting Mewtwo on the 19th but I'm definitely keeping an eye out.. wasn't Shulk revealed in a Japanese only Direct? But I would assume Mewtwo would be revealed in a NA Direct.. it would only make sense.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Whole lotta talk about race in this tread right now, TBH, that s**t doesn't matter anymore, it's the dammed 21st century! Any prejudice from the 20th has vanished, don't matter what colour or orientation you are, just be happy with who you are!

As Mewtwo said " the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. "

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
MEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need him. cri

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
guysguysguysguysguysgirls

what if mewtwo comes out the first day of spring?

:0

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Whole lotta talk about race in this tread right now, TBH, that s**t doesn't matter anymore, it's the dammed 21st century! Any prejudice from the 20th has vanished, don't matter what colour or orientation you are, just be happy with who you are!

As Mewtwo said " the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. "
*high fives* i dont think anyone was condemning each others race. we were just saying.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
*high fives* i dont think anyone was condoning each others race. we were just saying.
I don't think you know what that word means.

Condone is to allow or accept something that is wrong.

That sentence not only explicitly says you don't accept someone else's race but it also implies you believe having a different race is wrong.

Remember, speaking/writing is all about getting your message across. It's better to use a word you're 100% sure what it means than to mistakenly transmit a wrong message.

PS: I think the word you wanted to use was condemn.

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
I'm Latin American :) But I really want the whole race topic to end, as it's irrelevant. Why did it even start in the first place?

Whatever.

The wait is making me anxious. I need to know something about Mewtwo NOW.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
I don't think you know what that word means.

Condone is to allow or accept something that is wrong.

That sentence not only explicitly says you don't accept someone else's race but it also implies you believe having a different race is wrong.

Remember, speaking/writing is all about getting your message across. It's better to use a word you're 100% sure what it means than to mistakenly transmit a wrong message.

PS: I think the word you wanted to use was condemn.
CONDEMN >w< sorry my brain is just waking up

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I have no race, only rage.

But seriously, my race is NASCAR, stuff like Formula One doesn't quite match up.

Hopefully Nintendo starts launching the codes before the 31st or gives us some real info, as I've been holding off on trying to find a Wii U owner because I figure I'll just wait for the codes to become purchasable.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I just need just some kind of info, just something to keep us going for awhile.

The feeling of emptiness is just too much sometimes ;~;

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Well...they say no news is good news. The more they hold off his release, the more they can do to him. Perhaps they're also rebalancing the game!

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727

Seriously. A few in game screen shots wouldn't hurt.. but maybe they're just not releasing anything at all because he's almost out anyway? Hopefully that's the case. I hate thinking that he'll be delayed like most dlc for most games..

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917

You want to know emptiness?
You can't even begin to know emptiness.
Do you know the gaping void that runs from your chest all the way down your stomach when you lose that which is most precious? The endless abyss when everything in your life reminds you of just how shallow and devoid of meaning your existence actually is? When everything you've ever wanted appears before you in one single, perfect package, and just before your hand can reach it, take it, it disappears forever?

Don't talk to me about emptiness. I could write the book.

Try being a Blizzard fan.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
You want to know emptiness?
You can't even begin to know emptiness.
Do you know the gaping void that runs from your chest all the way down your stomach when you lose that which is most precious? The endless abyss when everything in your life reminds you of just how shallow and devoid of meaning your existence actual is? When everything you've ever wanted appears before you in one single, perfect package, and just before your hand can reach it, take it, it disappears forever?

Don't talk to me about emptiness. I could write the book.

Try being a Blizzard fan.
Ge-Geez man... I'm sorry to hear that....need a hug?

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
In other news, Nintendo has reveal some of the specs for the "NX", I got my cd (I've decided to not open it.), and my mains are going to be in the new MK game (Shinnok and Erron Black). So today for me isn't so empty... I still would like some Mewtwo info tho lol

Top Bottom