• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

C3CC

Smash Lord
MY CD JUST ARRIVED ON THE MAIL YES!!!

Ehm...

I think that Direct for the 19th should be worldwide. Why only Korea? :C

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
The CDs and Mewtwo obviously have no correlation...
Not completely, but there is a correlation. It's the first part of the two things you get for registering both games. The fact that people are getting email confirmations mean Nintendo is fulfilling their end of the bargain. With that done, Mewtwo won't be too far off.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Nintendo is acting very femalish lately, doing eveything without no man to help them prove they are still pretty

and we are the men ;~;
femtwo confirmed

Like, it's past mid-March already. I don't want to think that Mewtwo will be released without glorious trailer fanfare.

Last edited:

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
In other news, (not related to Mewtwo specifically, sorry) Nintendo has announced their next-gen system under the code-name "NX". Calling it right now, we'll probably see it release either 2017 or 2018.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
femtwo confirmed

Like, it's past mid-March already. I don't want to think that Mewtwo will be released without glorious trailer fanfare.
I mean, first dlc character EVER and returning veteran.. why wouldn't he get a trailer?

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
In other news, (not related to Mewtwo specifically, sorry) Nintendo has announced their next-gen system under the code-name "NX". Calling it right now, we'll probably see it release either 2017 or 2018.
Oh, yeah! I read about that today. I wonder what it'll introduce. I mean, I couldn't imagine what the Wii U would bring to home consoles, so I'm pretty excited to see what Nintendo has in store for us next generation.
Also, Nintendo announced that they're going into mobile gaming a short while back. Does that make anybody else nervous? As long as their games are high-quality, I'll be fine, but that's such a rarity on mobile games that it makes me really jittery just thinking about it.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
They should just do what other fighting game devs have been doing lately, have a stream showcasing a character completely. Iron Galaxy always has a stream showcasing their new character with their moves, and their mechanics. It would be awesome to see something like that for Mewtwo but thats wishful thinking.
Oh, yeah! I read about that today. I wonder what it'll introduce. I mean, I couldn't imagine what the Wii U would bring to home consoles, so I'm pretty excited to see what Nintendo has in store for us next generation.
Also, Nintendo announced that they're going into mobile gaming a short while back. Does that make anybody else nervous? As long as their games are high-quality, I'll be fine, but that's such a rarity on mobile games that it makes me really jittery just thinking about it.
I'm not too worried about the mobile games thing, a lot of people have been exaggerating that all of Nintendo's IPs were going to go 3rd party (when thats not going to happen). Personally what I want Nintendo to do is go back to its roots, I want them to be in their prime like in the Super Nintendo days. They need to use more of their IPs (and they got a lot of them), such as a new F-Zero, a new Metroid, those sorts of things. Less of the gimmicks, more focused on making a game awesome (Im not saying they havent made any awesome games with the wii u). They already have a good start by finally deciding to make a new Starfox game. New IPs are always welcomed, I liked Wonderful 101 and Splatoon looks fun. Most importantly they need to work on getting 3rd party support as well.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I come back and what do I see?
Korra gifs and white people dancing.

I'm so proud of you all.
Mewtwo should definitely get a whole direct only for himself. I approve.
Like that fake Pokemon Z Direct leak I made earlier?
I still cry myself to sleep thinking about how it will never actually happen.
RIP my dreams of a Geomancy Mew.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Tone it down a notch, it's starting to become spam, hence the page starting to slow down.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Seems legit so far, but there is a chance it's not, as always. Let's hope it's real! The fact that Korea is getting a direct is a very positive sign, so this may very well happen! :D :D

Fingers crossed guys.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
....I'm actually white.

...and I'm in a relationship....

What? I love this song!
im sure whoever has you is a very lucky guy :D
also. i myself am starting to be skeptical about leaks. imma just dip my tail in the water and wait for the bite. *has slowpoke look on face*
im a white guy too >w< not that it matters. when does race matter on here? we all come from different walks of life....different nationalities..... and we all have one thing in common: WE LOVE MEWTWO.

Last edited:

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
No offense, know you're just sharing info, but nothing about that seems legit to me. Obviously hope it turns out to be true.

johab001

Smash Cadet
what if they are developing three mewtwos, the normal, x and y? and they are seperate characters??
it would be cool and understandible why they are taking long.

C3CC

Smash Lord
what if they are developing three mewtwos, the normal, x and y? and they are seperate characters??
it would be cool and understandible why they are taking long.
Hmmm... I'm sorry, but I don't think this is a good idea. Having the same character THRICE is way too much. Pokémon would have way too many representants.

I just remembered something I loved about Mewtwo in Melee and that I hope it returns: the way he holds items, especially the Hammer. He doesn't actually touch the items, but he carries them telekinetically.

Top Bottom