• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPONSORED MIAMI TOURNEY - Oct 3rd ?? - BONUS POT $$ - Lots of TV's - Great Venue

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
A Sponsored Tourney

Hosted By Me "Advent Lee"

At Noobie Games, a new and upcoming Game Store in Miami (around south beach area)

The Date Is Open To Suggestion. Right now the dates that are open are Oct 3rd -OR- Oct 31st. I'm leaning more towards the 31st, what do you guys think??

Ok so heres the real info as far as the tourney goes. The venue is like a mixture of ZP, GameStop, and Tates Card Shop all in one. Its really nice venue and can fit a lot of people. Were looking at about 10 lag less TV's/set ups, possibly more. The store is also sponsoring this tourney so there will be a bonus (more money) in addition to the prize pot. How much will really depend on a lot of things but I can definitely say this much, the more people that come the more money there will be.

EDIT: OK so it seems like I'll make this happen on Oct. 3rd. Now All I need is to know who wants to come. Post up people let's make this happen.

But yea, so any interest? :p

-L-

gallax

Smash Hero
there seems to be some people going to a halloween fest OOS i think lee on the 31st so you might want to check that. but its a good idea though man. if i lived close to miami id go.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
October 3rd is better. I have to stay with my family for Halloween, so I can't go in the 31st.

:069:

MVD

Smash Master
The 3rd for sure! I think you got the message Lee lol make it happen!

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
The 3rd for sure. I am coming. This is melee? Cause as far as I know I didnt see which one it is but the people posting play melee, Still it could be gay brawl (No offense)

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
This tournament will eventually be for both, However for the first one (supposedly on Oct. 3rd) it will be which ever one shows the most interest in about a week. Right now mostly Brawl people are showing interest. So Melee people post up and show interst!!

-L-

Linguini

Smash Master
Let it be whatever Lee wants, either way im there and you know ill help you with melee.

Please don't make it october 3rd or else i cant make it cuz im def. going to melee gigs. BTW you should come to that too lee.

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah i know lol, my tournament running days are behind me. lol i think i hosted around 13 melee ones.

why cant u go to gigs you stupid cvnt? and what are you and eli trippin on this sat cuz i want in

glavez

Smash Cadet
Let it be whatever Lee wants, either way im there and you know ill help you with melee.

Please don't make it october 3rd or else i cant make it cuz im def. going to melee gigs. BTW you should come to that too lee.
whats melee gigs? (yes i fail)

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm
luckily when me and my ppl went to drop off my grandma somewhere i just saw a toonlink pic. then i looked at the store name and it said noobie games. i was like oh snap thats where the tourney is lmao. so i know exactly where its at not address wise but driving wise. But yeah if a lot of ppl is showing up to this and i got money (cause im rly broke atm :( ] then i'll come :)

Top Bottom