• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spokane tourney

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Robotnic, you totally gave yourself away. People in this thread might not have suspected you, but you just had to throw in the "I'm not robo," people make fun of people who say that kind of stuff all the time with sarcasm. XP

And yes, @Digital Watches: Heh. I guess that could happen, I s'pose it's a good thing we're both male (I think =P). >.> I'm not really worried though, one of my parents will probably be home, 'cause I'm not very old.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure everyone here has already figured it out. Your distinct way of typing makes it obvious that it's you, and you just happen to want the same things to happen.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Before anyone has to ask, I'm pretty sure I'm the one that "powns" with Falco. >.> Honestly though, I don't think I'm that great with Falco, I just did a basic pillar combo (he wasn't teching), and I'm far from mastering the advanced techs. I also SHL'd a lot in that match.

If you guys are half as good as Eggz is, you could probably beat me. I've seen Eggz's Mario and Fox on youtube and he looks like an opponent I could never hope to defeat.

Edit - too late.
Just wanted to bold that for effect. LOL

Don't worry, as long as your having fun its all good. Just don't get let down if you don't win, and always strive for first.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Whoever you're talking about, my Falco is probably better.

The Turtle = Robotnic? LOL.
actualy no. do you remember me talking about the crew match. this is go diego go, he just did not want that to be his user name for the site.

and i do not dought that you have a good falco, my is just better........probobly.....

Jem.

Smash Master
Would you like to Falco ditto money match?
I'm not really good, I just learned how to "Short hop laser" and "Wavedash", but I'm not sure if I can incorporate them in battle.

Balloon

Smash Lord
You too Jem? Crazy.

Yeah, I'm just picking up Falco so I'm still working on my pillaring combos and short blast lazering.

Also what's a wavedash?

Jem.

Smash Master
It's that ****ing ***gy thing where you GLITCH, YES, I KNOW, GLITCH, GO COMPLETELY BEYOND THE GAMES INTENTIONS, and do a loopty loop into the ground, and you do a slide.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Whatever, I'm not continuing this argument anymore, it's pointless, and one-sided.
Itakio, i know you are spencer/matts relitive. do you remember when we went to bama's the other day to smash. chris=the turtle

spencer, tell everyone your sorry for thinking i was the turtle, becaus i am not.

LoL WTF i told you iam his friend Diego..............
^_^
dame dude, everyone thinks i am you. this is getting quite anoying.

XD Robotnic's stupidity cannot cease to amaze.
balloon, you are really anoying me. Itakio is spencer. he is a freshman. he has played smash with both me and the turtle. just ask him. we played yesterday about 3 o'clock.

Nah, it got past "amazing" and onto "annoying" pretty fast.
digital W, i am not the turtle just ask Itakio.

anyway for everyone else. I am not making any new accounts for 2 reasons. one is i am trying to increase my rank on the smash boards with more posts and making a new account would make it really hard to increase it. second, i have no other alternate emails and do not want to go through the effort in making another one.

just drop it, the turtle is one of my crew members and a good friend of mine. just because another member gets on the site, dont start a flame war on him because you have nothing else to do. even you guys must have some commen sense. and no, that was an insult.

just get on with your selves and stop trying to cause trouble.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i'm coming to the conclusion that everyone on this board is an alt account of dr robotnik's.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm having a mod check how many of the accounts in this thread belong to Dr. Robotnic LOL

EDIT: They are from different accounts. =[ looks like we're dumb. xD

The IP Address is: 207.xxx.116.xxx. The host name is: cache-ntc-ac05.proxy.aol.com.
^ The Turtle
The IP Address is: 169.xxx.238.xxx. The host name is: 169.xxx.238.xxx.
^ Super Glenn

Ronin686

Smash Ace
It's that ****ing ***gy thing where you GLITCH, YES, I KNOW, GLITCH, GO COMPLETELY BEYOND THE GAMES INTENTIONS, and do a loopty loop into the ground, and you do a slide.
lmfao @ loopty loop

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
I'm having a mod check how many of the accounts in this thread belong to Dr. Robotnic LOL

EDIT: They are from different accounts. =[ looks like we're dumb. xD

The IP Address is: 207.xxx.116.xxx. The host name is: cache-ntc-ac05.proxy.aol.com.
^ The Turtle
The IP Address is: 169.xxx.238.xxx. The host name is: 169.xxx.238.xxx.
^ Super Glenn
THANK YOU FOR PROVIN IAM NOT Robotnic. Eggz...........your a "G"

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'm actually a real life acquaintance of Glenn as well.. -__-

Anyways, who was it that mentioned the Spokane Bi-weeklies? Me Glenn and Turtle would love to come if you'd link me to the info for it and whatnot. I'll somehow convince these guys to stop making posts that make them look like they have Down's Syndrome. ^_^

Who care who gets to fight me first. I dont. You all will get to fight me anyway.

also, i found a kid who just absolutly powns with Falco. He has mastered all the advanced techs, he would be invincable if his timing with regular attacks where a bit better. he powns my falco in a F vs. F match, but my peach beats his falco with 2 stocks remaining.

my point is that you guys should really fight this guy in smash, he will give you a run for your money.

also, I am starting a smash club at West Valley high school. It starts up 2 weeks from now and will most likely be on Wend. and Fri. from 3 to 5 pm. If any of you are interested in coming to see what we have here, than pm me. I will tell you the date and time of the event.

Oh, and, he got you to one stock, you were winning by far at first but he kind of figured out how to fight Peach later in the match.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually a real life acquaintance of Glenn as well.. -__-

Anyways, who was it that mentioned the Spokane Bi-weeklies? Me Glenn and Turtle would love to come if you'd link me to the info for it and whatnot. I'll somehow convince these guys to stop making posts that make them look like they have Down's Syndrome. ^_^

Oh, and, he got you to one stock, you were winning by far at first but he kind of figured out how to fight Peach later in the match.
actualy i am prety sure it was 2 stock. anyway, valdens is right, we would like to go to the Bi-weekly. like i said before, i am over the past so i hope you guys can forgive anything that i might have said to afend you.

i am free this weekend so if it's this weekand, please pm valdens, the turtle, or myself and let us know the date/time/and place.

Valdens

Smash Ace
actualy i am prety sure it was 2 stock. anyway, valdens is right, we would like to go to the Bi-weekly. like i said before, i am over the past so i hope you guys can forgive anything that i might have said to afend you.

i am free this weekend so if it's this weekand, please pm valdens, the turtle, or myself and let us know the date/time/and place.
Almost POSITIVE it was one stock.

Anyways, yeah, please contact one of us (preferably me) so we can get something going.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Almost POSITIVE it was one stock.

Anyways, yeah, please contact one of us (preferably me) so we can get something going.
even if it was one stock, I still won the match. didn't you 2 stock him on both his falco and capton falcon with your shiek. it seems that the rank at our school is pretty close cut.

1)me, baraly. I should not have trained you.:urg:
2)valdens, he is the closest.
3)spencer, he is pretty close to.
4)the turtle, and rockemsockem, they beat each other about 50-50, but they dont play with each other that much so it's hard to say which is better.

and valdens dont even try to deny it, because the turtle will back me up.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
even if it was one stock, I still won the match. didn't you 2 stock him on both his falco and capton falcon with your shiek. it seems that the rank at our school is pretty close cut.

1)me, baraly. I should not have trained you.:urg:
2)valdens, he is the closest.
3)spencer, he is pretty close to.
4)the turtle, and rockemsockem, they beat each other about 50-50, but they dont play with each other that much so it's hard to say which is better.

and valdens dont even try to deny it, because the turtle will back me up.
yeah why would you want any actual competition when playing the game competitively.

Anyways, uhh, Jem's Falco is good, and has good credentials to back it up. so yeah, that pretty much sums up that matter.

Loopty loop is too good lol.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Valdens told me that robonik really isn't going to host the tourney,so this needs closing time now.

Top Bottom