• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spokane tourney

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
He's not gonna come cause he's already the best, and therefore has nothing to prove. Duh.
Alright, I admit i am not the best, but i am dam good. baloon, i want to smash against you more than anyone else.......be prepared!!!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Haha you kids and your crazy stuff Dr. Robotnik/189Luigi/SuperGlenn/ Your real name I don't know what it is. Come to Oregon sometime anyday of the week I will even house you for a night if you want I don't care. Come smash with the NorOr scene and if Bart so happens to want to come to fight you then sure that can work I could even house him. I just want to see your improved self. If you are this good I will even money match you haha I only got like 11 or 12 on that power ranking, so I suck. If you want to bring a friend. My friend and I will MM you guys if you want.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I haven't even played robotnik and he lives half an hour away. Hopefully you can make it one of our tourneys sometime.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Want to money match me, Robotnic? Makes things more interesting for sure.

I'm down with almost any amount that's below or equal to 200 dollars.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I was also wondering Robo do you still have that crew that is "super" good
Yeah, I do, we have gotten a tad better this weak, Diego has improved with his mario, and valdens has improved a lot with his sheik. me personaly, my peach is my best followed by falco, than Luigi.

Balloon

Smash Lord
...okay, but for how much? I gave you my limit, so it's pretty much up to you. 50 dollars? 150 dollars?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
too many peach players in spokane.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Robotnic, you can pick any of these MMs and I'll do them with you.

Mario vs your whatever 20$
Fox vs your whatever 20$
Luigi vs Luigi 20$
Peach vs Peach 20$

EDIT: The first post is annoying.

Tournaments require a date, address, entry fee, ruleset, and any other special information.

all you have is a 3 day date. A 3 day tournament would have to have like 200+ people.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
eggz is right

It should be something like this

Time it starts: (whatever that is)

ruleset: (must be legal like standard MLG rules)

entry fee: (like $5 depending on how big)

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Robotnic, you can pick any of these MMs and I'll do them with you.

Mario vs your whatever 20$
Fox vs your whatever 20$
Luigi vs Luigi 20$
Peach vs Peach 20$

EDIT: The first post is annoying.

Tournaments require a date, address, entry fee, ruleset, and any other special information.

all you have is a 3 day date. A 3 day tournament would have to have like 200+ people.
Sure, i should be able to mm all of those.

the deal with the tournement is that i am not even sure when it will be or even the time.
It might not even be that weekand, but it will most likely be that weekand.

anyway, like i said before, i am in the process of moving so i will let everyone know when and where this tournement will be.

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright Robotnic, here are the MM offers.

Falco vs your whatever - $5-20
Fox vs your whatever - $5-20
Marth vs your whatever - $5-20
Shiek vs your whatever - $5-20

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Alright Robotnic, here are the MM offers.

Falco vs your whatever - $5-20
Fox vs your whatever - $5-20
Marth vs your whatever - $5-20
Shiek vs your whatever - $5-20
lol, i have a feeling that i would lose to your shiek. and marth i might struggle a bit, but the others i am pretty sure i have a good chance of winning.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Replace Shiek with Captain Falcon, replace Marth with Ganondorf.
Sure, than i can money match all of yours.

Haha Dr. How much money do you actually have for this
enough. I got a job about a month and a half ago, and it feels great to have money in my pocket.

I call firstsies on doing these MMs. Come to BC this weekend.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122611
Sure...... unless one of you can get me a ride, i cant go to the BC. With all the mm's i am doing I cant really aford a trip like that. plus i dont have a passport.

Well I guess I call.... secondsies?
Does it really matter?

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Eggz, I'm pretty sure I have firsties since I asked first.
Who care who gets to fight me first. I dont. You all will get to fight me anyway.

also, i found a kid who just absolutly powns with Falco. He has mastered all the advanced techs, he would be invincable if his timing with regular attacks where a bit better. he powns my falco in a F vs. F match, but my peach beats his falco with 2 stocks remaining.

my point is that you guys should really fight this guy in smash, he will give you a run for your money.

also, I am starting a smash club at West Valley high school. It starts up 2 weeks from now and will most likely be on Wend. and Fri. from 3 to 5 pm. If any of you are interested in coming to see what we have here, than pm me. I will tell you the date and time of the event.

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
Ive got only one thing to say and its................................................The Turtle wiil Join the Side of Super Glenn Cause you all PRICKS !!!!!!

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Before anyone has to ask, I'm pretty sure I'm the one that "powns" with Falco. >.> Honestly though, I don't think I'm that great with Falco, I just did a basic pillar combo (he wasn't teching), and I'm far from mastering the advanced techs. I also SHL'd a lot in that match.

If you guys are half as good as Eggz is, you could probably beat me. I've seen Eggz's Mario and Fox on youtube and he looks like an opponent I could never hope to defeat.

Edit - too late.

Balloon

Smash Lord
My god..

Itakio, you sound like a reasonable person. Can't wait to play with you, if at all. I'm down for money matches if you want, too.

Also Robotnic, I am just afraid that if I don't get firsties on MMing you then there won't be any more MMing since you're going to lose to whomever you MM.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I can't really travel anywhere for the most part, but I'll be going to the eastern Washington biweekly this Saturday probably.

No money matches for me. As I said in the thread for the E.W. biweekly thread -
No thanks. I'm not interested in money matches. I'll probably be one of the younger/smaller people there, so if someone were to decide that they just didn't want to give me their money, it wouldn't really be in my power to stop them. I might once I get to know everyone, but I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get there. I'd rather just go for the experience and play some friendly matches.
I'll be glad to do friendlies with anyone I can.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Ah, that's cool. You'll find that people in the smash community are generally really trustworthy.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, maybe once I get to know the people first. So far I've barely played smash with other people that use advanced techs. Only one of my friends ever used wavedashing frequently and he doesn't play now. It's mostly just been practicing myself for a while.

If you are coming to the area, I live about a mile or so from Robotnic's school (I go there too, but I don't know where Robotnic lives). If you want an address for where I live, I can give you one, just PM me.

Top Bottom