• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spokane tourney

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
even if it was one stock, I still won the match. didn't you 2 stock him on both his falco and capton falcon with your shiek. it seems that the rank at our school is pretty close cut.

1)me, baraly. I should not have trained you.:urg:
2)valdens, he is the closest.
3)spencer, he is pretty close to.
4)the turtle, and rockemsockem, they beat each other about 50-50, but they dont play with each other that much so it's hard to say which is better.

and valdens dont even try to deny it, because the turtle will back me up.
lately i dont know if i will be joining sides as long as super Glenn and Valdens are bickering your bolth my friends.........but when it comes to other peoplei have your backs. and when people say there is not going to be a tourny it makes me mad because Super Glenn would never lie abou something like that.

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
that is true my friend but if he didn't everyone would think of him as a little ****head who is too scared to fight everyone so yes he will or every one will know him as a lieing little kid.

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
valdens you are truthfull so i guss im with you. i have known you for many years and was one of your first friends.........Fat brothers right. =>

Valdens

Smash Ace
I keep thinking that all of this has to be a joke.
Eh, not my posts hopefully. :|

I'm actually somewhat trying to keep myself from looking like an idiot and making the rest of Spokane look that way.

valdens you are truthfull so i guss im with you. i have known you for many years and was one of your first friends.........Fat brothers right. =>
Oh, you know it.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
yeah why would you want any actual competition when playing the game competitively.

Anyways, uhh, Jem's Falco is good, and has good credentials to back it up. so yeah, that pretty much sums up that matter.

Loopty loop is too good lol.
ya, i know jems falco is good. and i dont mind if i lose with mine. but i just want to see if mine is better.

Valdens told me that robonik really isn't going to host the tourney,so this needs closing time now.
valdens is just assuming that i wont. i am trying my best so dont rush me.

oh and valdens. i am not meaning to be rude but you are completly making up that crap that you said at the tourney. i dont think we have even talked more than once about me hosting a tournement so i dont know where you got the idea that i was changing my mind.

once again, please dont see this as a negitive comment.

pretty sure everyone assumed it was cancelled anyways because of the impossibility of the date lol.
impossibility of the date? i dont know if you mean that i am not sure for the date but ya. i will try to have it that weekand or the week after becuase the eastern washington bi-weekly is that weekand so ya. i will update everyone when i have come up with a date and time but i assure you this, I WILL HOST A TOURNEY.

Valdens

Smash Ace
i dont think we have even talked more than once about me hosting a tournement.
My point EXACTLY. You've never said anything to me about making any official plans to host a tournament, especially not one in days listed. Going off of the fact you NEVER mentioned anything about officially setting one up on those dates, I assumed you weren't going to, and I still don't think you will, at least not on the dates in the first post.

Top Bottom