• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
So PolarPanda's E3 predictions for Microsoft is matching up with Vergeben's predictions for E3.

Don't click on either link if you don't want to be spoiled.
It’s alright now. I am one with the spoilers. And they’re part of me as well. Sometimes, they even whisper things inside my head. And make me do horrible things.... like not sleep.
:p

I mean the way I figure, there’s only so much I’m looking forward at E3 that can get me excited, so all this is is a preview of E3 to me, so thanks!

Edit: Oh so Sabi is Polar? No wonder I had seen that pfp before. I’m already following Sabi but cool to know.

Last edited:

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
I never said his info isn't correct.
I'm saying you should dig deeper to see if he really did get the info first and not piggybacking from someone else.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I never said his info isn't correct.
I'm saying you should dig deeper to see if he really did get the info first and not piggybacking from someone else.
I'm pretty sure a lot of leakers piggyback over some sources. I know polar mostly only talks to other leakers, so if that's a concern for you then it would apply to her too. Well, it's hard to tell how many connections some go through, but anyway.

edit: I think a lot of the time though the ones that get a lot of stuff right have an exclusive source, but if it correlates with what others say it's easier to feel more confident to make claims. Claiming things that aren't backed up by good sources doesnt seem to end up too well ;p

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Going to have point out a few things;

Please do not post large images outside of spoilers.

Please do not post media-only replies.

Please do not double post. Edit your posts instead.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Whoops.. sorry :(
I knew you'd see it quite immediately, so no need for regular Warning PM's etc. in this case.

It's going to be a busy period.

Also, you can ask for a merge if you accidentally double post. For the record, I spoilered the posts as well as merged the other one for you. :)

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I knew you'd see it quite immediately, so no need for regular Warning PM's etc. in this case.

It's going to be a busy period.

Also, you can ask for a merge if you accidentally double post. For the record, I spoilered the posts as well as merged the other one for you. :)
The site doesn¨t work the best for me when I use it on the mobile xD

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Can he move onto another fandom, just like how he went from Mortal Kombat to Smash/Nintendo! Honestly, I thought we threw him to the wolves after the last direct?!
I¨m just mentioning that because maybe thats a good sign for both Banjo and Erdick to be announced on tuesday

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
I¨m gonna make a bold prediction here. If Banjo & Kazooie gets in, then Nintendo has either bought the rights or managed to get a Spiderman esk license similar to what Sony has with Marvel about Spidey in the MCU.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
As well as others.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
I know we got bad news now, but at least this just came in!!

FFVII REMAKE LAUNCHES MARCH 3RD 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOW WITH THE SEPHIROTH REVEAL
NOTICE THEY KEPT THE MASAMUNE THE OLD LENGTH
THIS IS THE RANGE FOR SMASH IF YOU WANT TO ANALYZE
I kinda wish they kept him a mystery, but **** it
I'M HYPED

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I¨m just mentioning that because maybe thats a good sign for both Banjo and Erdick to be announced on tuesday
I really hope Erdrick (and/or Slime) and Banjo-Kazooie are in.

Joker was cool and all but he’s kinda underwhelming to me since I hardly play PS4 games. The only PS4 games I have are Dragon Quest Heroes, Secret of Mana, and Crash Bandicoot Trilogy (this was long before the Switch version was announced :facepalm: ).

I’m biased toward characters from games I actually played and third-party characters with close ties to Nintendo... and I’ve played Dragon Quest games (DS, 3DS, and Switch games) and Banjo-Kazooie games (N64 games).

T∅XIC HYDRA

Smash Cadet
I know we got bad news now, but at least this just came in!!

FFVII REMAKE LAUNCHES MARCH 3RD 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOW WITH THE SEPHIROTH REVEAL
NOTICE THEY KEPT THE MASAMUNE THE OLD LENGTH
THIS IS THE RANGE FOR SMASH IF YOU WANT TO ANALYZE
I kinda wish they kept him a mystery, but **** it
I'M HYPED

I'm pulling for the One Winged Angel with everything I got. THIS IS OUR TIME!

T∅XIC HYDRA

Smash Cadet
I would laugh my ass off, I´m not gonna lie
Dude that would be the most divisive thing ever. She's a cool concept but do you have any idea the ire that would draw? People would be so salty they went that route instead of Final Fantasy, DQ, or Crono Trigger

Personally I wouldn't be MAD but disappointed, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Dude that would be the most divisive thing ever. She's a cool concept but do you have any idea the ire that would draw? People would be so salty they went that route instead of Final Fantasy, DQ, or Crono Trigger

Personally I wouldn't be MAD but disappointed, yeah.
When it comes to SE characters, I personally want Geno and Sephiroth. But that doesn't change the fact that this supposed Square Enix character situation is somewhat of a ****show since it has been rumored for about a year with no results other than a list of some few names. Because of this, it would be funny in an anti-climatic way IMO if there is non or someone outside of the rumored 7. I just want this Square Enix speculation to be over at this point

There will be salty Square fans no matter who it is unfortunately

Last edited:
Top Bottom