• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SPOILER ALERT] - The Sevens Squares. - A Square-Enix general support threads.

Who do you think is the most likely possible Square-Enix Newcomer? (Two Choices possibles)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

I’d say once they reveal the square character we execute everyone who’s ever posted in this thread to truly close things out.

D

Deleted member

Ahhhh, a few hours before my midterm.

Liked this thread for what it is, happy to see that there are a lot of fans of SE stuff around. If a reveal is coming for the SE rep so be it, if not, lets see how this ride keeps going.

My prediction is either Erdrick or Amateratsu for some reason.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn’t close this thread.
However, I would change it into a Square Enix general thread.

This thread was great for people like me who loved Dragon Quest, and there aren’t many other threads on the site where I am as well received as I was here.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
LOL
Definitely Supernova. Blows entire planets out of existence

* How the characters survive it is beyond me. Ask Deus Ex Machina

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Erdrick has other DQ heroes as alts like Bowsy/Bowser Jr. has the Koopalings, maybe we could turn the Erdrick thread into a General DQ support thread.

Many DQ fans like myself would probably welcome it.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Funny thing is Supernova takes so long to finish, I bet we would be getting the next reveal announced when it does, lol

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Also, here goes my final appeal for my dude.

I believe Sephiroth will be one of the characters to show up as a DLC, and I can expect him tomorrow, given how the timetable fits for such a narrative to be true. I'm hoping Shinji's activity is a good sign, and that it ends up happening.

The character will be a timeless addition to the series, bringing more FFVII content to the game.
Rooting for this until the last minute!!

Seph believers, rise up!

Smash.jpg

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
The question humanity has been asking itself for millenia
Btw, I was hyped af when I saw ZettaFlare happening before my eyes
A move so powerful that it has been exclusively reserved for two powerful super bosses.
And Donald Duck. Which happens to make him the most powerful caster in the entire Square Enix canon. Really.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well, the Direct’s incoming, and with it this thread will (probably) end. If so, it has been an honor you guys, great thread 10/10.

Expecting Erdrick or Crono, with a small chance of Sephiroth or Sora.
Reasonably amused for tomorrow's direct.

Wonder what the chances of the new Top-down 2D Zelda being actually StarTropics. (Other than zero, of course)
In my heart they’re 100%
In my brain they’re 0 squared.
I am actually going to cancel EVO
Oh, so that’s what the E. stands for!
I’d say once they reveal the square character we execute everyone who’s ever posted in this thread to truly close things out.
Oh my, did not expect that.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
A move so powerful that it has been exclusively reserved for two powerful super bosses.
And Donald Duck. Which happens to make him the most powerful caster in the entire Square Enix canon. Really.

*One of. :p
I've seen similar stuff in my lifetime. Hahahahaha
But I'm glad my favorite Disney character has the honor to be so powerful. I've seen that scene in the trailers and I was so worried for him.
Thank goodness he was alright in the end. And proved to be a valuable partner and party member

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Well, the Direct’s incoming, and with it this thread will (probably) end. If so, it has been an honor you guys, great thread 10/10.

Expecting Erdrick or Crono, with a small chance of Sephiroth or Sora.

In my heart they’re 100%
In my brain they’re 0 squared.

Oh, so that’s what the E. stands for!

Oh my, did not expect that.
I don't know, you might be surprised. This thread has certainly shattered all expectation with it's size and popularity, so I doubt it will be the end.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
If we're doing predictions I'll go ahead and put out that I still think we're getting Slime, now if we don't I will have a 0/1 track record lol.

Gran-Rojo

Smash Cadet
I think we can expect another roy/ryu situation; gameplay and release date reveal for both Joker and Challenger 2 (whoever that may be).

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
*Just praying here that the FE segments don't include another freaking FE rep reveal for Smash* …

D

Deleted member

If we're doing predictions I'll go ahead and put out that I still think we're getting Slime, now if we don't I will have a 0/1 track record lol.
If you're right, you've made my brother's future-self the happiest man alive.

Xigger

Smash Lord
After a Square character is announced, you can bet this thread will stick around to support the other characters.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
If Erdrick has other DQ heroes as alts like Bowsy/Bowser Jr. has the Koopalings, maybe we could turn the Erdrick thread into a General DQ support thread.

Many DQ fans like myself would probably welcome it.
That would be cool! If that ends up being the case, could we also fuse the support threads about Hero/Descendant and Eight?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Does this thread really have to be locked? I say this thread becomes the social thread of the winning Square character.

D

Deleted member

Does this thread really have to be locked? I say this thread becomes the social thread of the winning Square character.
Or to stay around to support the other characters from the SE list

Top Bottom