• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sigh.
unvote Smashman
well this just completely sucks.
What would compel you to just blurt that out???

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashman is not that smart. I found that out first hand when he died in the Thing. I don't know what Smashman is talking about in this thread, he died in the Thing because he ran into a room that was burning to the ground in an attempt to save someone that had been shot three times, once in the head, and was known to have been dead.

I would not be surprised if he was the doctor and outed himself

camo-man

Smash Cadet
XD

Da camo-man thingie strikes again... cool, but not too helpful. >_>

FYI I won't get to be too active on Smashboards for the next couple of days, but I might get to post. Thanks.

Ronike

Smash Ace
On this part of your post 634, you mentioned my role(Couldn't explain it good, sorry if it confused people), which I used as a clue to what my role and my side was and now I practically revealed my role now. There, does that help any?
Bull ****. I know you arent that stupid, especially after I just posted that in bold underline and italic letters not to do this. Not even twist is this stupid. You are just trying to buy yourself out.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You know, Ronike, that is a good point. What he just did is a different level of stupidity.

Vote: Smashman90

spam_master

Smash Rookie
The fact that he's so paranoined about getting lynched that he flips out after two votes on him makes me extremely suspicious as well.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
But if you guys still don't believe me, then ask me any question(except questions that try to make me reveal my role)
ok, so if we ask you about your role, you won't tell us.
We didn't ask you.
you told us.
Also, ronike made a great point with his post.
Vote: Smashman

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Vote: smashman

I just can't deal with what just happened, I doubt very much that he is a power role, which is why I'm voting for him but if he is I'm gonna rip a telephone book in half. Seriously, I'll do it.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Please don't hammer until he has had a chance to talk though. I wanna him to know how I feel about him and that's why I'm voting but if we sudden;y get two more votes before he even gets a chance to talk, I'm gonna have to assume that some mafia players either wan't to ensure a townie dies or wanna shut him up before he can make any more stupid mistakes and reveal them.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
'm gonna have to assume that some mafia players either wan't to ensure a townie dies or wanna shut him up before he can make any more stupid mistakes and reveal them.
Theatening again

Though I do agree with you that we should wait, instantly labeling everyone who votes after you as mafa is not a good thing to do. Poisoning the well.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Did he ever hint that he was the doc?? I don't remember it if he did.

Yeah, let's get back to the game. Like what I mentioned earlier, I know that I am in fact a townie because of my role. And Eor happened to have mentioned that role. I'll give you all a hint, try looking between posts 630 to 640.
What I saw in between those posts was this by smashman

I just thought of something, doesn't the town usually have a vigilante on their side? Because if we do have one, then shouldn't we have had 3 people lynched instead of 2?
So does this mean he was asking about his own role in this post or was he saying he's the doc/cop from Eor's post #634?

Please explain Smashman

unvote:Blazer

For now because there's no heat on him at the moment but i'm still really suspicious.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I don't believe him. Nobody is so stupid to reveal a powerfull role like that to keep himself from getting killed. And if he is... Yeah, then this game is full of losers.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Just to add to that for people who don't get it, claiming to be the doc will get you killed the next night because the mafia probally aren't as dumb as he is and know how freaking good the doc is.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
If Smashman was really the doc, wouldn't he have protected Frozenflame night 1? He knows how the mafia always lynches him night 1 after playing mafia before.

Although, I don't think that it's suspicious that he's roleclaiming. he seriously thought he was getting lynched and this was the only way to save himself. Whether you believe him is your own choice.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Alright, I think it's time for me to explain everything. It might get confusing on some parts. I am gonna try to make this as short as possible cuz I got a new game and I want to play it.

I started up a plan to help me find any clues that could lead me to mafia members but it didn't work out as well as I thought it was going to do and now I am stuck in my own trap, but it did help me find two new possible leads. It was something that these two people said and it just didn't sound right to me.

I started my plan around the time we were voting Twist. I tried to make myself look suspcious but not to the point where it was obvious to everybody that I was faking it(Sorry, didn't know a better way to say it, still sleepy since I stayed up late).

The whole agentli discussion wasn't part of my plan and the reason that I posted in it was because Spam Master was annoying the hell out of me with the questions. I believed I mentioned that earlier.

After the agentli discussion, me being the idiot that I was decided to make this plan last a little longer just to try to get any more info. I should've stopped it when I had the chance.

The part about where I revealed my role was just a ruse to try to get people to quit voting on me.

So if you still want to lynch me then so be it.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I still want to lynch you.

Now, that he's thouroughly scuminated himself, please feel free to hammer him all the way to the gallows.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Wait, nvm the last post, I reread yours and want to hear how you intended this "plan" to work and about the two "leads", and please make the explanation coherent

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yeah, I don't believe that Smashman. Making yourself suspicious is not a strategy. It's what you say when you're cornered.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Making yourself suspicious can be a plan, think of common in KH2. But this 'plan' is just plain stupid and not well thought. If it really was a plan, then what were you planning to win from it? Making a discussion about agentli would attract scum? Well sorry, but everone was against agentli at that moment. And I think they weren't suspicious of agent because you said it, but because they were suspicious of him themselfs.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
He never stated what his plan would do. Just that "I'm making myself suspicious because of a plan". That's all he told us of it.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
nor did he reveal any of the info that he has been collecting.
He reveals his role but not the info?
makes no sense.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I have a foolproof way to stop myself from getting lynched.

You can never lynch someone with an avatar of a terrified Matt

And I have nothing else to add

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unvote: smashman
You have 24 hours to explain your plan. I do not believe it at all currently, but it may help later.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Break time for me from playing to much games. The game I bought was Transformers the game, it's fun but really hard like ninja gaiden hard. Anywho, back to the mafia game.

Alright, here was my plan: Since I would be making myself look suspicious and the mafia should've known that I am not on their side and that I looked suspicious, I know that they would try to make me look like a mafia member and tried to get me lynched. So I tried to figure out who went after me with a mafia-esque manner. I should've thought out my plan more.

I am still not forsure about these two people though. Because even though I did get some info. I don't think it would be enough to warrant a vote or even a lynch on them. And most of you guys would probably call me stupid if I said who they were.

Did I leave anything out? Cuz I feel like I am forgeting something but I don't know what it is and it's starting to annoy me.

P.S Nice Avatar Eor

camo-man

Smash Cadet
:O

I'm seriously thinking he's trying to pull what I tried... >.> But I picked a crazier role. XD

You know... this might sound odd to some of you, but we could lynch him for information. He dies, and if he's mafia, great. If he's town, then we can kinda believe his plan and go from there. It beats a repeat of Day 1 on Day 3...

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Hey camo-man, you know what would be a great idea? If you thought about what you were saying before you posted it. Even though it looks bad for him now if names the two people he thinks are mafia and all of the sudden we're like, "OMG, Smashman now that I think about it, and the way you present that argument I can totally see that that person is definetly mafia." why would we kill someone who sould be town if we haven't heard all the facts yet, that's sounds pretty scummy to me.

Unvote: smashman
FOS: camo-man

Ronike

Smash Ace
I am still not forsure about these two people though. Because even though I did get some info. I don't think it would be enough to warrant a vote or even a lynch on them. And most of you guys would probably call me stupid if I said who they were.
Shoot. Anybody you put out there could help us. Hel1, I know one of 'em is me, and Im still encouraging you.

Did I leave anything out? Cuz I feel like I am forgeting something but I don't know what it is and it's starting to annoy me.
You forgot to tell us the people you suspect. Seriously, you reveal yourself a power role, but you wont tell us who you suspect? That my friend, is uber scummy.
P.S Nice Avatar Eor
Way to try to change topic.

And before you attack me or investigations go into me, Im so skeptic because I know him from places other than forum games. I was his friend in a clan of the forum RPG, and as I have said in previous games, I watch my friends with a closer eye than others.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and 24 hours til I revote on you. This may change depending on the circumstances.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Alright, here was my plan: Since I would be making myself look suspicious and the mafia should've known that I am not on their side and that I looked suspicious, I know that they would try to make me look like a mafia member and tried to get me lynched. So I tried to figure out who went after me with a mafia-esque manner.
You where making yourself look suspicious, everyone should have come after you. Mafiesque manner?

I'm still calling bull**** on your plan. It's like what Spam Master or Tetaway did, just more extreme.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I still don't believe that this really was a plan. I just can't force myself to it. Gimme those 2 people that you don't trust. Wait, let me guess, Eor and Blazer?

smashman90

Smash Lord
*Braces myself for intense hammering and insults*

Actually the two people that I suspected were Ronike and Kuji considering that one of them said that I deserved to be lynched for posting a stupid request(getting interrogated to prove my innocence) and the other said I was a good lead to being a mafia member all because I posted something stupid. I kinda thought that it was a little too drastic which kinda made me suspect them. Everybody should know by now that I say stupid things all the time.

See? That's why I wanted to keep my theories hidden because they are either stupid or I want to gather more info before I tell everybody what my theories are.

G

GotMink

idk.... smashman you seem kinda...... idk....... oh and ronike are you kidding me??? way to change the topic?????? it was in a P.S. and he was complementing Eor on his avatar.... If he was changing the topic he'd say something like Hey everyone let's all talk about Eor's new avatar and forget about me.... srsly....

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm changing the topic like you are trying to do?
your entire post consisted of you adding nothing to the present conersation, and instead charging someone else with a topic change.
Ronike's entire post was dedicated to problems he had with smashman, and in what seemed to be an aside, he commented on one of smashman's comments, which could have been seen as a way to get in with eorlingas (albiet, it was pathetic if that's what he was trying)
(i understand what I'm doing here is essentially the pot calling the kettle black, let it go.)
So way to go, you got me completely off topic.
But, in the proccess, you made yourself look incredibly scummy in my eyes.
Smashman, I really don't like your playing style, or have any idea what to do with it.
since you've basically role revealed, I don't feel compelled to vote for you as i feel if what you said is true, the mafia are going to crush you, and if not, then you are mafia. And the town wouldn't have qualms about killing you next night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom