• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I'd actually be more suspicious of the people who just jumped on the bandwagon after 2 or 3 votes without give a good reason or copying verbatum what previous voter had just said. Face it, everybody was looking for something to justify a vote because we had nothing to go on (although as the forst person to vote for twist, I may be biased). Even though I'm still suspicious of blazer for other reasons, I think we should look more closely at the people who hoped on the bandwagon right after two or three votes, in fact I have on in particular I'm suspicious of

FOS: Smashman

There had only been four votes and when he gave the explanation for his vote he made it sound like he was making the 8th vote because if he didn't somebody else would do it.You can check back to Lance's post for the qoute.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Why would a mafia be delighted to find a townie when they know ahead of time who the townies are?
BECAUSE HE IS STUPID.

IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

I'm starting to see why Snex is so pissy all the time.

"Hey Twist, what side are you on?"

"LOL I'LL HELP EOR LOOK TWIST I'M A DOCTOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT SIDE MEANS"

"WOW DOCTOR CAME OUT EORLINGAS THIS WAS YOUR SUPER PLAN WHERE YOU MIND CONTROLLED EVERYONE HUR HUR"

I don't care if I'm insulting all of you anymore, especially when you people can't use common sense. "BUT YOU DIDN'T STATE THAT YOU THOUGHT HE WAS INDEPENDANT!!"

Please, tell me, WHY else would I ask him for his side IF I THOUGHT HE WAS TOWN? It doesn't need to be stated when I've only said it TWICE BEFORE!

Why am I getting so angry? Because it is the simplest stuff to realize. It wasn't a complex plan, it wasn't anything hard. THE WHOLE REASON YOU PEOPLE YELLED AT ME WAS BECAUSE OF WHAT SPAM MASTER AND AGENTLI POSTED. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not them.

"Eorlingas is getting angry, obviously only mafia players get angry, hurr hurr"

And you know what? This is the second time I posted this. Second. I've already posted this, verbatim in meaning.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
What the... O.o That's the reason why I voted him? That's odd... >.>

Grammar issue --> lynch

XD

',' prolly gonna be killed now for forgetting to unvote for that..

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
@ Eor - Stop drinking.

Anyway, after I read Lance his bigass post (thanks for the review btw), I realised two things. Eor and Blazer both said that they would vote on Twist 'cause he would be lynched either way. Look, I didn't vote on him because I thought he was just being plain stupid. But no, you think he's gonna die anyway so you guys just vote on him. That's really bad for your image.

Ow and Eor, the fact that you state this
Eorlingas said:
"Eorlingas is getting angry, obviously only mafia players get angry, hurr hurr"
may also mean that you are mafia and try to make an excuse for everything when you post something that might be considered scummy. This does NOT take away my feeling about you.

However, I think Blazer is the bigger problem right now. Blazer was the first one who said Twist would die anyway and that buggers me. It buggers me too much.
Vote: Blazer
FoS: Eorlingas

@ spam_master - What are the 'other reasons' why you are suspecting Blazer?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
So what if you've gone over it twice, it's a mafia game and sometimes we rehash stuff so shut up with the CAPZ, it's a little childish.

Anyways, after reading through everything I pretty much believe that if anybody blazer looks the most scummy, along with people like camo and smashman who voted with little to no reason at all. I think that these are the ones we should take another look over before we jump to the voting so quick.

@Eor- The only reason I asked you that again because that one statement was ********, and still doesn't make sense. Mafia wouldn't be surprised to find towns, an independant might though. And the fact that after the whole thing was over and he was dead, you tried to unvote which I still think may have just been a clever cover. So boo hoo if people find you suspicious cause you know what? You did something that wasn't thought out as to what the reaction of everyone might be and it backfired, so there it is.

If there's a cop left, please make sure that by the time you have to role claim(if you do at all), that you have Eorlingas investigated, along with blazer, camo, and smashman at least.

for right now vote:Blazer

I don't encourage a lot of people to vote on him so he gets a chance to defend himself.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So what if you've gone over it twice, it's a mafia game and sometimes we rehash stuff
Rehashing stuff isn't the same as reading someone's answer then asking them the same question again. That's called repeating yourself

@Eor- The only reason I asked you that again because that one statement was ********, and still doesn't make sense. Mafia wouldn't be surprised to find towns, an independant might though.
Did you not read what I said? HE WAS DUMB. Of course it doesn't make sense, it doesn't make sense that anyone would post saying "You revealed you where town!" just because someone said so.

And the fact that after the whole thing was over and he was dead, you tried to unvote which I still think may have just been a clever cover.
If I was aware that he was lynched, I wouldn't have unvoted. If you read that post, you'd see that I was playing along with Common. The two posts:

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2475736&postcount=410
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2475762&postcount=411

After he died, I pointed out that I unvoted him, because by unvoting him he only had 7 votes, and therefore would still have been alive. I forgot about the fact that as soon as someone has enough votes, they're dead, whether or not someone has unvoted them.

so boo hoo if people find you suspicious cause you know what? You did something that wasn't thought out as to what the reaction of everyone might be and it backfired, so there it is.
Yes, I'm so upset that I'm being found suspicious. Because I obviously got that worked up over it when I've been considered suspicious in any other mafia game, or even before in this one. I am angry because nothing backfired, you people butchered it and blamed me for it.

If there's a cop left, please make sure that by the time you have to role claim(if you do at all), that you have Eorlingas investigated, along with blazer, camo, and smashman at least.
Yes, investigate me. Please. End this whole charade.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, i see you guys pretty much finished my thought.
When I reread the twist lynch, I thought it was rather suspicious when blazer and common posted their votes. Blazer who has continually flip flopped and is on record as saying "I take all votes seriously" casually votes for twist. Common gave up the fight for twist, just claiming he was tired of the discussion. He's not here to defend himself, so more suspicion is placed on blazer than common. As for eorlingas, i really actually do kinda see where he's coming from. Twist was so easy to manipulate that it was an awesome move(and would've been a smart move had it gone right) to ask twist what side he was on. If twist had understood the meaning of "side" we would've learned that he was a townie. I personally didn't see twist as that capable of lying about what he really was. However, his flaw was when he essentially admitted to being independent.
Now while I'm extremely suspicous of blazer,
spam has a point regarding the bandwagoners.
Lousy mafia try to blend in too hard, and are quick to vote or go with the town without really giving reasons.
So I feel one is experienced and 1 isn't. And possibly one more. I don't know how many mafia, I'm just used to playing with 2.
anyway....just thinking.
and kuj, eorlingas is angry for a legit reason (i feel) no one seems to have gotten what he's stated before.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Don't really remember to be completely honest, during that and just recently there were a couple days where I didn't keep up with this thread. I'm not lying when I that i'm usually really busy except on Tuesdays almost every week, and at least one other day. Other than that i'm up really late at night and most of the time i just dont feel like posting in here.

While you're here, wanna explain your vote instead of trying to redirect attention from yourself?

camo-man

Smash Cadet
If you read up there ^^^ it says I wasn't even aware (or at least I forgot) that I voted Dr_Twist for such a stupid reason. I can't really defend myself for voting someone cuz they got grammar issues... >.>

>_< I'm screwed.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry I haven't been posting much. Just I've had little time to put much thought into a post. Dont really have time now either, but I wanna get something down before I leave for vacation for a week-ish. So yeah, the theory about the two mafia parties, lynch and no-lynch, is a very good one IMO, and with Eor getting so defensive and his and Blaze's support of the plan, Id say its very likely. Since we seem to be goin after Blaze, I shall give him three days or until I have computer access to explain himself, then I shall vote for him

smashman90

Smash Lord
Who ever is the cop, could you please interrogate me first? Because I know that the cop is the only one who can clear my name.

And one more thing, I don't see how Eor is suspicious. All he tried to do was to pull a little prank, but then some of you guys had to twist it into something else and now you guys suspect him of something they did. What is wrong with you guys? :mad:

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I was suspicious of blazes awkawrd behavior at the beginning of day one, It seems as though after his manner was commented on by several others he emmediately changed his playing style, whether this was to be a nice guy or to blend in better i am not sure, but I've been a little wary of blaze ever since day one.

Also I wouldn't delve too deeply into eor's recent posts, from the way he is typing it does sound like he's drunk.

Ronike

Smash Ace
vote: smashman
This just sounds to me like a mafia member trying to keep another, better mafia member from being investigated. That very suspiscious and he is trying to control a power role. And he was suspiscious for defending agentli before.

And I agree with Spam to a point, pay somewhat less attention to Eor, he sounds drunk. Though dont completely forget it, being drunk makes you do stuff you normally wouldnt, so yeah.

smashman90

Smash Lord
How am I trying to control a power role? I am not trying to do anything except clear my name. But if you guys still don't believe me, then ask me any question(except questions that try to make me reveal my role) and I will answer them truthfully.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) get outta stealth mode
B) whats my real name?
C) Which side are you on?

Theres no way to tell whether or not you tell the truth to any question. You are controlling a power role, the cop, by making them investigate you instead of Eor. Thats the definition of a power role. Plus, cops should not reveal unless they find a mafia or independent. So this wont clear your name. You are merely trying to control a power role away from Eor. And for that, you deserve to be lynched.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Sorry I've been a bit innactive. There wasn't much disscussion going on when I was last on and i didn't feel things were picking up any time soon.

My actions against Twist were an honest mistake. He was a dumb person who would have only held the town back if town and would have been just another mafia lynch had I been right but, that doesn't mean that he needed lynched I don't guess. I felt like ending day 1 from the very beginning if you didn't catch that, I don't like days 1 and 2 because of the very little information available and figured I had a 50-50 chance at being right anyway which helped a lot in the decision to vote on him. There is little information on day 1 and Twist refused to say he was town and found it odd that I said I was town. That screams mafia to me more than any other actions imaginable so why wouldn't I go after him?

By the way, I'm pretty sure I actually said all of this back on day 1 come to think of it... Why do I have to explain it again?

Ronike

Smash Ace
... fuc|<. I dont remember how you found out, but please let them edit my name out doc. I just dont want it out there.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
A) What's the size of your weenie?
B) Are you a homophobe?
C) Is George Bush your idol?
D) Who are you suspecting right now?

Anyway, for the time being, I think we have to focus on one person to lynch here. And since smashman made a stupid mistake in post #694, I think we have a good lead there for a lynch.
Unvote: Blazer
Vote: smashman90
If smash really is mafia, we know who we need to kill next. And Blazer, you're still not clean, there's just somebody here who's acting even more scummy then you are at the moment.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
A) That's more of an request that a question Ronike, but oh well.
B) You didn't ask whether I should say your full name or what. But I believe it's -------.
C) Town.
So there's his original post, for the record. Edit out his full name please, or at least his last name, wtf is happening in this thread. >_>

smashman90

Smash Lord
Yeah, let's get back to the game. Like what I mentioned earlier, I know that I am in fact a townie because of my role. And Eor happened to have mentioned that role. I'll give you all a hint, try looking between posts 630 to 640.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bull
Vote: smashman
I wasn't going to vote against you until I went back and read this.
moron...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

.................................................:088:

I'm not Matt, but shall we give him the old one-two?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Woah, woah, my :088: didn't work.

I swear I need to edit that

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
On a more serious note, Smashman, WHAT THE ****?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Oh my god

I feel like shooting you in the face

I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME, I WAS SAYING WHAT THE **** BECAUSE IT WAS SO STUPID

I really, really hope you're trying to do that Camo-Man thing. Seriously, I do.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
If he was the doc he would never reveal himself because he would be doomed to be nightkilled since he can't protect himself, so he has to be claiming as the cop and if he is i'd like to hear the result from last night's investigation before I pass my judgement.

(Hint: I think your response is either gonna keep you alive till the doc dies or get you hanged almost immediately.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom