• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speedy-Norris Monthly Tournament #2! (Date Changed to November 15th!

When should this tournament take place...?

• Total voters

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
I'm giving this a great big BUMP, seeing as the tournament is this upcoming Saturday, and to remind those who signed up that this is indeed still happening. Prepare yourselves.

That is all.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Yes. And be prepared. This will be all great fun as well! After this tournament, there will be some big news about the future tournaments and such!

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
Don't think I'll be able to attend this one, I'm getting off of work at 4:00. Sorry I didn't let you know sooner, for some reason I thought the tournament was on the 12th. Had my dates mixed up.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
:pichumelee: confirmed news plz? :troll:
No. However, there is better news.
Patch notes:
Little Mac's air attacks buffed to do the same amount of damage and knockback as his ground attacks. He does not become helpless after his side b attack.
For Glory will have a single fall-through platform.
You can now attack while rolling.
All characters are now as slow as ganondorf was, and ganon dorf is doubled in speed.
The game will crash spontaneously.
Get hyped. Seriously though, it will be about Highlight reels, streamer supporters, dates for the tournaments, etc.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
@ Captain Norris Captain Norris
I'm afraid some things have come up and I will not be here to attend the tourney. *sigh* However, I'll leave it to you to wrap things up. I am terribly sorry to everyone...but life before games, I'm afraid to say. Feel free to recruit whoever you need to help you out Norris.

Smilkerson

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4639-9201-7475
So correct me if I am wrong, but how this will work is we get each others friend codes and add them and then follow the bracket on challonge to know who we fight and how it goes. This is my first tournament so I don't really know how it goes. Any help is appreciated. :happysheep:

Spirst

Alright, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it will be cancelled for this upcoming Saturday as both TOs can't make it. Next Saturday could work, provided other people don't have prior engagements. Plus, the people dropping out now might be able to make the next date.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Alright, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that it will be cancelled for this upcoming Saturday as both TOs can't make it. Next Saturday could work, provided other people don't have prior engagements. Plus, the people dropping out now might be able to make the next date.
Yeah, I hope so.
@ Captain Norris Captain Norris
Do you mind tagging those who dropped out to inform them of this please?

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
I'm glad I took the time to dig this out from the bowels of the fifth page, then...

SSNC Luck

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-4300-0348
Well if it moves, I will join back up if the day is something I can do.

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
if its rescheduled to next saturday, theres a big chance i wont be able to make it (not 100% sure)

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
I also may not be able to make it if it's rescheduled depending of the time (for work reasons).

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Wait, the Tourney was moved up a week?!

I was just about to come here and say that I'd have to leave, as I just got back from camping and need to get used to the game again, but if it's moved up a week... then I don't have to!

Somebody pls halp

am i quitting or no

Spirst

Wait, the Tourney was moved up a week?!

I was just about to come here and say that I'd have to leave, as I just got back from camping and need to get used to the game again, but if it's moved up a week... then I don't have to!

Somebody pls halp

am i quitting or no
The tourney is moved to next week Saturday as opposed to tomorrow, yes.

Vade

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vade
3DS FC
4296-3320-8652
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed @ Captain Norris Captain Norris
Well looks like I can't attend if it's going to be next week at 4 EST, well I hope you all enjoy the tournament... maybe I'll try for the next one. Also I hope your problems get taken care of, hope next week goes great!

DynamicMoves

Smash Cadet
NNID
DynamicMovement
3DS FC
4485-0297-2818
I am so confused.
Can somebody sum up what is going on for me? With dates and times.

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I am so confused.
Can somebody sum up what is going on for me? With dates and times.
The tournament has been delayed to next week at 4:00 PM EST. @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed , the title and OP needs to be updated.
Sorry, I gtg. I don't have time to be on here for extended periods of time. I will try to be off and on to look at alerts every few hours if I can.
Sorry everyone.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I will not be available for the tournament on November 15th. Thank you for your time. ~Winter
Thank you for notifying us.
We are sorry for all the troubles getting this tourney going, but we promise next year's tournies will be much improved, having the Wii U version and all. If you guys are willing to participate, these will continue.

Top Bottom