• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Conversations for Lucina

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
You should do it and I should read it.
Started working on it today, and just as I was about 45 minutes into it, Microsoft Word crashed and all the work I had done was overwritten with 'eeee'... :glare: Regardless, I'd be happy to give a brief overview of when the story happens:
Right after Robin sacrifices himself to stop Grima and after Shulk defeats Xord in the Ether Mine Elevator, when Dunban joins Shulk in fighting against Metal Face. And for the sake of it, Shulk and Lucina will eventually square off in Arena Ferox.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Nope. You aren't. Someone do :4roy:, :4bowserjr:, :4darkpit:, :4charizard:, :4robinf:, and :4drmario: Morgan codec things.
Female Robin should be fun. Mostly because I always put Female Robin with Chrom, so that makes her Lucina's mother. Give me a bit to work out how it would go, and I'll try to get one together.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Female Robin should be fun. Mostly because I always put Female Robin with Chrom, so that makes her Lucina's mother. Give me a bit to work out how it would go, and I'll try to get one together.
Morgan's telling Lucina info about her opponent. Think Snake's codecs, but with F!Morgan and Lucina. Also, Morgan is Lucy's daughter. I also want one for :4falco: where Slippy talks to Lucina much to her confusion.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
now...Rank B for the support between Lucina and Captain Falcon!

Lucina: There you are!

Falcon: Oh hi there! Guess you want to spend time with your godgranddad.

Lucina: ...I still want to fight you...

Falcon: Maybe another day kid.

Lucina: I am not a-never mind. I actually spoke with the Hero King.

Falcon: You spoke with Marth? Nice. What did you two talk about?

Lucina: He confirmed that you were at the wedding. I asked him "wouldn't he caused some disturbance because"...er...

Falcon: Gotcha...I see where you're going. Though no one was surprised about the presence of some of the smashers its because...we helped out Marth and his army before.

Lucina: ...WHAT?!

Falcon: Yeah it was when Marth's old friend went nuts with power. I think it was when Marth fighting some knight guy by the name Lang. Was about to kill him too if I didn't kneed him into the face.

Lucina: You saved him?

Falcon: And vice versa.

Lucina: ...Why did you saved him?

Falcon: ...Duh...Marth is my friend. And friends don't quit one another, and they would break all the rules to help them out.

Lucina:...I...never knew that.

Falcon: Can't say i blamed you. Marth went to great strides to ensure no one else knew i existed. But i became sort of a legend. Marth even changed the Altean emblem to be a "phoenix"...in actuality, that's my emblem.

Lucina: That's incredible. I never knew that.

Falcon: You learn something new everyday kid. Well got to run! Marth asked if I could look over his baby daughter while he and Ceada help with reconstruction.

Lucina: I see...
...!
Wait! We still need to fight! And he's gone. Although I can't say his story wasn't enlightening.

Rank A..whose with me?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
STAHP IT @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 YOU'RE FLOODING MY ALERTS WITH THIS THREAD

I have some ideas.

:4darkpit:

Lucina: Wait...haven't I seen this angel before?

Morgan: It's like Pit, Mother...but corrupted by darkness. A Dark Pit, if you will.

Lucina: So does that mean he's automatically evil?

Morgan: Not really. He's like Gerome; a good guy at heart but with a less than good personality.

Lucina: I'm still not convinced. What's so different between him and Pit anyway?

Morgan: Nothing much. Dark Pit is just slower, but hits harder. Won't be too hard to maneuver around.

Lucina: Thanks, Morgan.

:4drmario:

Lucina: This guy...it's that man in red again. But he's not in red...

Morgan: That's Mario again, Mother. But he's in his medic apparel.

Lucina: A medic in the battlefield? That's dangerous! He could get himself killed!

Morgan: He's no slouch offensively. He can do what Mario already did, but he throws around medicine as projectiles.

Lucina: ...what an odd way to fight.

Morgan: You haven't seen anything yet, Mother. Just fight him like you would Mario.

Lucina: I'll keep that in mind.

:4duckhunt:

Lucina: A dog running around with a bird and attacking...I'm not dreaming, right?

Morgan: They are the Duck Hunt, Mother. They hunt ducks.

Lucina: Looks pretty defenseless.

Morgan: Anything but. They can throw around explosive barrels, summon bandits and are surprisingly mobile. I wouldn't call that defenseless.

Lucina: Bandits?! He must be disposed of before he brings harm to someone!

Morgan: But...they're so cute together...don't harm him...

Lucina: ...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I can't stop liking them. They're too good :p

Someone do Peach and Zelda. I'm interested in knowing how they go

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
:4peach:
(The following codec-style convo is with a F!RobinXChrom pairing, making Morgan Lucy's bro)

Morgan: Sister, be careful around that princess.
Lucina: ....
Morgan: Sister, what is it?
Lucina: Such an expertly tailored dress! I wonder where she bought it.
Morgan: Well, I would assume it was made for her. Peach IS the princess and ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, after all.
Lucina: Ruler? Shouldn't that make her queen, not princess? And she seems awfully carefree for the ruler of an entire kingdom...
Morgan: Don't let her looks fool you! Beneath that innocent facade is a woman hardened by multiple kidnappings by the king of the Koopas, Bowser. Peach has had to defend herself on multiple occasions, though it's usually up to Mario to save the day.
Morgan: Don't worry sister, she shouldn't pose too much trouble for you.
Lucina: Huh? Oh, I drifted off. I was thinking of asking her if she could get Mother a dress like that...maybe with some polka dots or starfish or something! It'd be cute!
Morgan: ....

BlitzBlazer

Smash Rookie
:4lucina:&:4marth:

Morgan: Oh my gosh! Mom, that's-

Lucina: The hero king and our ancestor, Marth! He fought the evil dragon Medeus! I know all about him!

Morgan: Right. The tip of-

Lucina: The tip of his sword does more damage than mine, but my Falchion is more balanced.

Morgan: Wow, and I thought Owain was a nerd...

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4peach:
(The following codec-style convo is with a F!RobinXChrom pairing, making Morgan Lucy's bro)

Morgan: Sister, be careful around that princess.
Morgan: Sister, what is it?
Lucina: Such an expertly tailored dress! I wonder where she bought it.
Morgan: Well, I would assume it was made for her. Peach IS the princess and ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, after all.
Lucina: Ruler? Shouldn't that make her queen, not princess? And she seems awfully carefree for the ruler of an entire kingdom...
Morgan: Don't let her looks fool you! Beneath that innocent facade is a woman hardened by multiple kidnappings by the king of the Koopas, Bowser. Peach has had to defend herself on multiple occasions, though it's usually up to Mario to save the day.
Morgan: Don't worry sister, she shouldn't pose too much trouble for you.
Lucina: Huh? Oh, I drifted off. I was thinking of asking her if she could get Mother a dress like that...maybe with some polka dots or starfish or something! It'd be cute!
Morgan: ....
Could I have modifiy this so it's with F!Morgan? Also, I want for one :4robinf: were M!Morgan has Chrom as a father, talks to :4lucina:, who married :4robinm:, and he confuses the hell out of her.

Last edited:

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
Screw this, I'm doing something no one has suggested. (And we need more of these, consarnit!)

Cynthia: KYAAA!

Lucina: Cynthia, are you all right!? Did you trip again?

Cynthia: It's...IT'S HIM, LUCY! It's Link!

Lucina: Link? ...Do you mean that odd fellow in the green skirt and tight pants?

Cynthia: Don't you dis' that legendary outfit! He's the Juror of Courage! The goddesses' chosen! The hero to end all heroes! He's appeared in many different eras, each time as the world was about to fall by evil's hand, and came to the rescue each time--battling through mountains, under lakes, and even through time itself! ...You know, kind of like us!

Cynthia: And not only is he good with a sword, he has entire convoy of weapons on him--a boomerang, explosives, arrows, a grappling hook, and a shield that can block almost anything! And the way he does that flashy, sword-spinny thing as he sheathes his blade is so cool and heroic!

Lucina: Goodness! One could tackle just about any situation with that kind of equipment. How could I possibly hope to defeat him with just Falchion?

Cynthia: He does prefer striking enemies from a distance and coming in for the kill when they're vulnerable... Getting around all of his weapons will be a big problem... But even he should be no match for you if you can get up close and personal with him. ...I think he gets that a lot...

Lucina: So avoid all his weapons, find an opening, and strike when he's reeling? That sounds like a doable tactic. You have my thanks, Cynthia.

Cynthia: Hey, Lucy. When you're done fighting, could you...get his autograph for me? Pretty please!?

Lucina: I'll...see what I can do.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Screw this, I'm doing something no one has suggested. (And we need more of these, consarnit!)

Lucina: Link? ...Do you mean that odd fellow in the green skirt and tight pants?

Cynthia: Don't you dis' that legendary outfit! He's the Juror of Courage! The goddesses' chosen! The hero to end all heroes! He's appeared in many different eras, each time as the world was about to fall by evil's hand, and came to the rescue each time--battling through mountains, under lakes, and even through time itself! ...You know, kind of like us!

Cynthia: And not only is he good with a sword, he has entire convoy of weapons on him--a boomerang, explosives, arrows, a grappling hook, and a shield that can block almost anything! And the way he does that flashy, sword-spinny thing as he sheathes his blade is so cool and heroic!

Lucina: Goodness! One could tackle just about any situation with that kind of equipment. How could I possibly hope to defeat him with just Falchion?

Cynthia: He does prefer striking enemies from a distance and coming in for the kill when they're vulnerable... Getting around all of his weapons will be a big problem... But even he should be no match for you if you can get up close and personal with him. ...I think he gets that a lot...

Lucina: So avoid all his weapons, find an opening, and strike when he's reeling? That sounds like a doable tactic. You have my thanks, Cynthia.

Cynthia: Hey, Lucy. When you're done fighting, could you...get his autograph for me? Pretty please!?

Nice. Needs more F!Morgan though.

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
Maybe when Link's transformed into a bunny a la A Link to the Past, dohoho.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap i still need to finish the A support with Lucina and her God grandpa Captain Falcon!

Lucina: ...sigh.

Falcon: Something wrong kid?

Lucina: Oh...is you...

Falcon: Something on your mind?

Lucina: Nothing I can't handle.

Falcon: Yup you need someone to talk to alright.

Lucina: But I just said-

Falcon: Marth will always say he's fine when he really isn't. That's one if the perks of being his pal i guess.

Lucina: I see.

Falcon: So what got you down? A bad insult? Tough match? Boy trouble? Girl Trouble?

Lucina: What does some of them even mean? But no it's just that...

Falcon: just what?

Lucina: I fear I will never reach the skill level of my ancestor Marth. I feel no matter how hard I practiced,I always feel I may not be good enough to uphold the Ysslisean legacy.

Falcon:...Kid let me ask you something.

Lucina: Okay.

Falcon: What's your name?

Lucina: What kind of question is that? Why is it-

Falcon: Just answer the question.

Lucina: It's...Lucina.

Falcon: Okay and your name isn't "Marth" or "Anri" or "Chrom" isn't it?

Lucina: Well no...

Falcon: Listen kid, if there's one thing you have to remember is that YOU'RE Lucina. Sure I saw a lot of similarities between you and Marth, but I saw a lot of differences as well.

Lucina:...

Falcon: Yeah people will compare you to Marth, but in time people will see you as...well you.

Lucina :...Thank you.

Falcon: No problem kid.

Lucina: *laughs* will you please stop calling me kid?

Falcon: You're my god granddaughter. I'm afraid I might call you kid for a while. But maybe I'll call you Lucy if you can best me in a fight?

Lucina: oh is that a challenge? Well I'm prepared this time.

Falcon: Okay kid, now...SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I need more pictures of Spider-Man ones of F!Morgan helping Lucy!
Gotcha covered!

:4megaman:

Lucina: Another armored warrior? But... it's just a boy! What sort of madness is this that a child is fighting now?

Morgan: Careful, Mother. He may be a boy, but there's more to him than you're seeing.

Lucina: Is that so? Well, just what can this boy do?

Morgan: That armor of his looks flashy, but it's chock full of weapons like you wouldn't believe! Sharp sawblades, flaming swords, tornadoes and leaves are just a few of the weapons he possesses. He can do pretty much anything! That is just beyond awesome!

Lucina: ...Did you say leaves? As in TREE leaves?! How is that even possible...?

Morgan: Oh! Uh... I suppose that IS a bit strange... They do look sharp, though.

Lucina: ...I see. This boy definitely has a... unique arsenal.

Morgan: His weapons are one thing, but he has something more amazing. When he's in trouble, his animal companions will come to his rescue!

Lucina: His friends are animals? That sounds like someone I know...

Morgan: Yup! He loves animals, just like I do! I wonder if he'll let me play with them...

Lucina: Yes, yes, thank you for... reminding me of that important detail(and slightly embarrassing at that).

Morgan: Huh? Did you say something, Mother?

Lucina: Nothing at all, dear. It's time to see what this boy can do!

Morgan: Don't get burned, Mother!

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Now that I'm done with :4captfalcon:: support conversation,my next step is :4marth: the King of Smash himself.

Also in this one Morgan and Lucina are siblings and she's fighting :4yoshi:

Lucina: what is that? an overgrown lizard? a wingless dragon? an overgrown baby dragon without wings?

Morgan: Think those are called Yoshis.

Lucina: Yoshi?

Morgan: They're large reptiles that you can ride them like a horse and suppose to boast great jumping abilities.

Lucina:...I see.

Morgan: Also their tounge is really long and they eat anything! And they turn their meals into eggs so try not to get swallowed up sis.

Lucina: ...Brother I appreciates the warning, but I think I did not want to know that.

Morgan: Sorry...Oh I just realized something! These can make a good gift for mother and father! Think you can catch one? I'll go do some studying on them!

Lucina: Morgan wait! and he's gone. Well it's just you and me now yoshi.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Gotcha covered!

:4megaman:

Lucina: Another armored warrior? But... it's just a boy! What sort of madness is this that a child is fighting now?

Morgan: Careful, Mother. He may be a boy, but there's more to him than you're seeing.

Lucina: Is that so? Well, just what can this boy do?

Morgan: That armor of his looks flashy, but it's chock full of weapons like you wouldn't believe! Sharp sawblades, flaming swords, tornadoes and leaves are just a few of the weapons he possesses. He can do pretty much anything! That is just beyond awesome!

Lucina: ...Did you say leaves? As in TREE leaves?! How is that even possible...?

Morgan: Oh! Uh... I suppose that IS a bit strange... They do look sharp, though.

Lucina: ...I see. This boy definitely has a... unique arsenal.

Morgan: His weapons are one thing, but he has something more amazing. When he's in trouble, his animal companions will come to his rescue!

Lucina: His friends are animals? That sounds like someone I know...

Morgan: Yup! He loves animals, just like I do! I wonder if he'll let me play with them...

Lucina: Yes, yes, thank you for... reminding me of that important detail(and slightly embarrassing at that).

Morgan: Huh? Did you say something, Mother?

Lucina: Nothing at all, dear. It's time to see what this boy can do!

Morgan: Don't get burned, Mother!
I want more of these. I love reading them.
:4yoshi:, :4zss:, :4bowserjr:, and :4gaw: are the ones I want.

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet

Hahaha. This is good. XD Why didn't I think of this? This...is...........GENIUS!!!

Dragonhunter970

Smash Apprentice
NNID
dragonhunter970
3DS FC
3368-2516-8545
:4littlemac: I hope this is good.

Lucina:That man....he is unarmed and has no special abilities from what I see.Why is he here?

F!Morgan: That is Little Mac! He is rather short,but he is one of the strongest fighters here,even unarmed.If you are not careful, he can K.O. you in one hit!

Lucina: He is both strong and fast... How can I even dare to win....?

F!Morgan: He may be strong on the ground but if you keep in the air ..., well he is helpless.If you are stuck with him on land however
Just counter his moves when the time is right then go for the win!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I'll try a Rosalina and Lucina codec in a few days. Not really enough free time right now. Hype has majorly died down since release, so things are a bit quieter. Doesn't mean it's completely dead.

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
Not much going on here. Here's something for you Skyblade12:

:4shulk:

Lucina: Ngh! H-How? I know I dodged it. How did he know where I was going to move?? ....Ok, one more time.

(Three attempts later)

Lucina: Ahhh! Not yet! I can't....

Cynthia: Lucy? Are you ok? What happened?

Lucina: This opponent...he knows my every move............is there no way to beat him? Does he have no weaknesses??

Cynthia: Hmm?? OOOOOHHHHHH. That's Shulk.

Lucina: Shulk?

Cynthia: Yeah. He has the power to see into the future and that sword he's carrying is called the Monado, which allows him to see into the future.

Lucina: What? He has that kind of power?! How can I beat someone like that?!

Cynthia: Well, it doesn't mean he'll always succeed. He can see the future, but it won't always help him. He messes up sometimes, so he can't change the future at those times.

Lucina: Just because you can see into the future doesn't you'll always change it. I get it now. (I wish I had that power or had Shulk as an ally...it would help us greatly.)

Cynthia: You might want to be careful of his sword though.

Lucina: Hmm? Why? It doesn't have other powers does it?

Cynthia: It was used by a god, and Shulk inherted it hundreds of years after that god used it. Not only can it allow him to see into the future but it allows him to use something called the Monado Arts; which enhances his abilities. For example, he could increase his speed to move faster, or he switch to his defense, making his defense stronger and him taking little to no damage. Those are just two of them, he has more from what I heard. And he can change them at anytime too.

Lucina: He can do all of that in the middle of battle? And he was chosen by that god to use the sword?! How can I best him if he's that skilled?!

Cynthia: Well sis, he can't immediately use the same abilities again if he's used them once. He has to wait for them to regain power in order to use them again. Plus, while parts of him do get stronger other parts of him get weaker. He could move faster, but his attacks will get weaker and he won't be able to jump as high. Or he could make his defense stronger, but he won't be able to move as fast. You just have to find the right weakness.

Lucina: Now I see. Parts of him will be stronger, while other parts of him will be weaker. It will be tricky, but I can manage it.

Cynthia: Also, remember what I said about his visions. Even when he uses his Arts, he'll still be able to have his visions and see into the future. That won't change.

Lucina: This might be one of the toughest battles I've ever faced in my life. Thank you Cynthia. I now know how to beat him.

Cynthia: Oh, uh sister.

Lucina: Hmm? Yes?

Cynthia: Could....could you get his autograph for me? He's a hero too and I really want to do the things he can do too.

Lucina: .........I'll try to sister. I'll try to...

Note: Whew, this took quite a bit of time. Glad I got this done. Made this for Skyblade12 and everyone else who wanted to see this. Hope you guys like it! :)

Top Bottom