• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Conversations for Lucina

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
This thread seems like a lot of fun and I could do with sharpening my dialogue overall. Since we've drifted off of the topic of Codec conversations in specific and into more generalised banter, I'll try my hands at some other well-known commentators' accounts of our fair blue-haired princess.

Lucina: Halt!

Pit: Huh? Wait, are you talking to me?

Lucina: Those wings...that bow...I've never seen anything like them. From what land do you hail, traveler?

Pit: Uh, Lady Palutena, do you know this person?

Palutena: I can't say that I do. But from the looks of things, I'd be careful if I were you. That sword looks like it could do some serious damage!

Pit: Yeah, right. Damage. To me. With a sword. A big, sharp sword. Oh, man, why'd it have to be swords?!

Palutena: Cheer up, Pit! I'm almost positive you can take her on.

Lucina: To whom do you speak, traveler?

Pit: Hey, hey, wait a sec! Almost positive?!

Lucina: Are you...talking to yourself? Is this some kind of knave's prank?

Pit: Just a sec, lady! I'm kind of busy here!

Lucina: Enough of this! Draw your blade, feathered trickster, and face me!

Pit: Oh no, no, no, no! Hey, watch it! Careful with that thing, you could...OUCH! Not the face, NOT THE FACE!

Palutena: ...Make that slightly positive.

(Alternatively...)

Lucina: This temple is most unusual...devoid of any sense of life, yet so pristine and tranquil. I feel as though my soul is set at ease just by being here. What I would not give to have a realm like this in our future...

Palutena: Oh, hello there.

Lucina: Huh?!

Palutena: I said, hello there. Can I help you?

Lucina: Who are you? Where did you come from?

Palutena: Oh, me? I'm Palutena, the Goddess of Light. I sort of own this place, y'know.

Lucina: I see...then you are a divine being?

Palutena: That's about the long and short of it, yes.

Lucina: Oh...oh my! I...I apologise, M'Lady! I did not mean to desecrate such sacred ground...nor to speak to you in such irreverent tones!

Palutena: Oh, it's alright. Really, it is! This place has been kind of a mess since I let Pit clean up after himself last week...

Lucina: I...I see. Then, with your blessing, M'Lady, I shall leave now. I should not wish to cast sacrilege upon these hallowed halls.

Palutena: Hey, now, where do you think you're going?

Lucina: ...I...thought I was about to take my leave...?

Palutena: Not so fast, you're not! You look like you know how to hold your own in combat, little girl. I'm presuming that sword of yours isn't just for show, right?

Lucina: ...

Palutena: Since you're here and everything, how about we got a few rounds? Just us girls. Who knows? Maybe if you're good enough, I'll even hire you full-time to whip Pit and the Centurions into shape!

Palutena: Believe me, kiddo, I don't take no for an answer! Now, think you can show a goddess a thing or two about how to fight like a dear old princess?

Lucina: ...People of this realm are strange indeed...

Doc Louis: Alright, Mac, now pay attention. Lucina's got speed and she's got skill. You mess with her, you're gonna get skewered, Mac baby! Just keep your head on right and watch her every move. Wait'll she's tired herself out and then move in for the kill! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! Speaking o' which, how 'bout you go and float on over to the snack bar and sting your ol' pal Doc up a few candy bars after the fight?

(Alternatively...)

Doc Louis: Keep your wits about you, Mac baby! Lucina may look like a sweethearted little gal, but don't let that pretty face fool you: she's a knockout in more ways than one! Oh, and don't feel too bad 'bout hittin' a girl, Mac. After all, she hit you first!

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
This thread seems like a lot of fun and I could do with sharpening my dialogue overall. Since we've drifted off of the topic of Codec conversations in specific and into more generalised banter, I'll try my hands at some other well-known commentators' accounts of our fair blue-haired princess.

Lucina: Halt!

Pit: Huh? Wait, are you talking to me?

Lucina: Those wings...that bow...I've never seen anything like them. From what land do you hail, traveler?

Pit: Uh, Lady Palutena, do you know this person?

Palutena: I can't say that I do. But from the looks of things, I'd be careful if I were you. That sword looks like it could do some serious damage!

Pit: Yeah, right. Damage. To me. With a sword. A big, sharp sword. Oh, man, why'd it have to be swords?!

Palutena: Cheer up, Pit! I'm almost positive you can take her on.

Lucina: To whom do you speak, traveler?

Pit: Hey, hey, wait a sec! Almost positive?!

Lucina: Are you...talking to yourself? Is this some kind of knave's prank?

Pit: Just a sec, lady! I'm kind of busy here!

Lucina: Enough of this! Draw your blade, feathered trickster, and face me!

Pit: Oh no, no, no, no! Hey, watch it! Careful with that thing, you could...OUCH! Not the face, NOT THE FACE!

Palutena: ...Make that slightly positive.

(Alternatively...)

Lucina: This temple is most unusual...devoid of any sense of life, yet so pristine and tranquil. I feel as though my soul is set at ease just by being here. What I would not give to have a realm like this in our future...

Palutena: Oh, hello there.

Lucina: Huh?!

Palutena: I said, hello there. Can I help you?

Lucina: Who are you? Where did you come from?

Palutena: Oh, me? I'm Palutena, the Goddess of Light. I sort of own this place, y'know.

Lucina: I see...then you are a divine being?

Palutena: That's about the long and short of it, yes.

Lucina: Oh...oh my! I...I apologise, M'Lady! I did not mean to desecrate such sacred ground...nor to speak to you in such irreverent tones!

Palutena: Oh, it's alright. Really, it is! This place has been kind of a mess since I let Pit clean up after himself last week...

Lucina: I...I see. Then, with your blessing, M'Lady, I shall leave now. I should not wish to cast sacrilege upon these hallowed halls.

Palutena: Hey, now, where do you think you're going?

Lucina: ...I...thought I was about to take my leave...?

Palutena: Not so fast, you're not! You look like you know how to hold your own in combat, little girl. I'm presuming that sword of yours isn't just for show, right?

Palutena: Since you're here and everything, how about we got a few rounds? Just us girls. Who knows? Maybe if you're good enough, I'll even hire you full-time to whip Pit and the Centurions into shape!

Palutena: Believe me, kiddo, I don't take no for an answer! Now, think you can show a goddess a thing or two about how to fight like a dear old princess?

Lucina: ...People of this realm are strange indeed...

Doc Louis: Alright, Mac, now pay attention. Lucina's got speed and she's got skill. You mess with her, you're gonna get skewered, Mac baby! Just keep your head on right and watch her every move. Wait'll she's tired herself out and then move in for the kill! Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! Speaking o' which, how 'bout you go and float on over to the snack bar and sting your ol' pal Doc up a few candy bars after the fight?

(Alternatively...)

Doc Louis: Keep your wits about you, Mac baby! Lucina may look like a sweethearted little gal, but don't let that pretty face fool you: she's a knockout in more ways than one! Oh, and don't feel too bad 'bout hittin' a girl, Mac. After all, she hit you first!
Lucina shot first.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A One of F!Morgan helping her mother out and giving info about :4marth:, :4robinm:, :4falcon:, :4myfriends:, :4kirby:, and :4pikachu:?
Ho boy...

:4robinm:

F!Morgan: Mom, why are you fighting Father?

Lucina: Morgan! Didn't expect you here. We're just sparring.

F!M: And who are the other guys?

Lucina: I don't know. But right now my attention is on Robin.

F!M: Remember, Mother, that Robin can only use his magic so much before going to his sword. It should give you a time to strike!

Lucina: You're right, Morgan. Point taken.

F!M: Good luck, Mother!

:4marth:

F!M: Hi, Mother!

Lucina: Morgan! Not now, I'm against the Hero King Marth himself! I don't know what to do!

F!M: Awww, c'mon, Mother, this can't be too hard. You based your entire facade on him!

Lucina: That's true, Morgan, but I never imagined myself fighting him directly. I'm nervous!

F!M: Don't worry Mother. You can do it, just put your mind to it!

Lucina: You're right. I can't lose focus now.

F!M: Good luck fighting yourself, Mother!

:4falcon:

Lucina: *grunts*

F!M: Mother? What's wrong?

Lucina: I'm fighting this masked man again...the same one from Arena Ferox...

F!M: Was it bad?

Lucina: He bested me completely before Robin arrived to help me. He's just so fast and strong...

F!M: Just try to read his attacks, Mother. You should be able to counter attack at some point!

Lucina: Thanks, Morgan, but I'm still uneasy...

:4myfriends:

Lucina: Morgan! What are you doing here?

F!M: Just looking in, Mother. Is that the Radiant hero of legend, Ike?

Lucina: It is indeed. He looks so strong...I don't want to get near him.

F!M: He's pretty slow with that greatsword of his. Try moving in while he recovers from his own swings!

Lucina: That could work, but I can't afford to take more than one hit from that thing...thanks.

F!M: You be careful, Mother.

:4kirby:

F!M: Aww, that thing's so cute!

Lucina: What? The pink thing? What kind of demonic thing is this?

F!M: That would be Kirby. It's a monster from another world!

Lucina: Gods...what can it do?

F!M: It has a few weapons like a hammer and a sword, and it can also ingest fighters with it's vacuum mouth to copy their abilities!

Lucina: That sounds wrong. What if it uses my tactics against me?

F!M: It's vulnerable if it misses you while vacuuming, Mother. Use that to your advantage!

Lucina: Thanks, Morgan.

:4pikachu:

Lucina: Morgan! What is this rodent?

F!M: That's a Pikachu, Mother.

Lucina: Pikachu? What kind of monster is that? It looks too adorable to be threatening.

F!M: It's cuteness hides deadly electric powers that match Robin's in power, Mother. Don't get fooled!

Lucina: Right, right. Thanks for the heads up!

F!M: Anytime, Mother.

Phew...my fingers hurt. That's all for today.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ho boy...

F!M: Remember, Mother, that Robin can only use his magic so much before going to his sword. It should give you a time to strike!

Lucina: Morgan! Not now, I'm against the Hero King Marth himself! I don't know what to do!

F!M: Awww, c'mon, Mother, this can't be too hard. You based your entire facade on him!

Lucina: That's true, Morgan, but I never imagined myself fighting him directly. I'm nervous!

Lucina: He bested me completely before Robin arrived to help me. He's just so fast and strong...

F!M: Just try to read his attacks, Mother. You should be able to counter attack at some point!

F!M: He's pretty slow with that greatsword of his. Try moving in while he recovers from his own swings!

Lucina: That could work, but I can't afford to take more than one hit from that thing...thanks.

F!M: It has a few weapons like a hammer and a sword, and it can also ingest fighters with it's vacuum mouth to copy their abilities!

F!M: It's vulnerable if it misses you while vacuuming, Mother. Use that to your advantage!

Lucina: Pikachu? What kind of monster is that? It looks too adorable to be threatening.

F!M: It's cuteness hides deadly electric powers that match Robin's in power, Mother. Don't get fooled!

@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A No Morgan going apesh*t over :4pikachu:'s ears? Darn it. Let's see... How about :4fox:, :4diddy:, :4dedede:, :4mii:, :4sonic:, :4mario:, :4robinf:, and a :4lucina: ditto match.

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Ho boy...

:4pacman:and :4sonic:and :snake: Please Liquid.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I like the idea of F!Morgan helping her mother and giving info. Anyone agree.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I like the idea of F!Morgan helping her mother and giving info. Anyone agree.
That's an interesting idea, actually. While we're on the topic...

Lucina: What in Naga's name is this thing?! A new type of Risen?!

Morgan: Uh, Mother, I think there's someone in there...

Lucina: What? Who?

Morgan: Her name is Samus. That's just her armor.

Lucina: Armor, is it? That glow in her helmet makes me nervous...I thought she was a Risen!

Morgan: That armor can do a lot of things, like launch powerful energy blasts, fire missiles and....

Lucina: Um, missiles?

Morgan: Uh...I think they're like arrows....that explode....

Lucina: Did you say EXPLODE??? ...And Mother said SHE had problems with arrows...

Morgan: Oh, did I mention she can turn into a ball? She looks like fun to play with!

Lucina: (sigh)...I wonder if Morgan would feel the same way if she were down here.

Morgan: Hm? Did you say something, Mother?

Lucina: Er, nothing important. Wish me luck, Morgan!

Morgan: That's the spirit, Mother! Go get 'em!

My first time doing this sort of thing, what do you think?

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
Ho boy...

You must exhausted after doing this. But these are really good. Keep it up. ^^

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
:4pacman:

Lucina: Gods! What is that?

Morgan: That thing is called Pac-Man, Mother!

Lucina: Pac-Man? Is that a demon? Why is it yellow and wearing boots and gloves?

Morgan: It helps him to beat ghosts, apparently.

Lucina: So...he fights spirits?

Morgan: Uh...he kinda eats them, but same thing.

Lucina: That's wrong!

Morgan : He also uses fruit as projectiles. He's unpredictable, Mother, so watch out.

Lucina: Thanks for the heads up.

:snake:

Lucina: This man looks well built...he reminds me of Lon'qu...so serious.

Morgan: That would be Snake, Mother.

Lucina: Snake? Can he turn into one?

Morgan: Uh, no, Mother. It's just an alias. I don't know his real name, though.

Lucina: Oh. What weapons is he using? I've never seen those before.

Morgan: I don't know either, Mother, but they seem to be compressed versions of bows and explosives...I can't identify them myself.

Lucina: Does this mean he's weak up close?

Morgan: He has experience in close combat, Mother. Be careful.

:4robinf:

Lucina: ...Robin? When did you become a girl?

Morgan: Mother? Why is there a girl Robin? She almost looks like Dad!

Lucina: I don't know, Morgan. I'm uncomfortable already, she has his exact skills!

Morgan: Fight him like you would Dad, I suppose?

Lucina: Seems to be my only option. Just go make sure Robin's at home, sweetheart.

Morgan: Will do, Mom!

:4mii: (sword)

Lucina: This swordsman unnerves me.

Morgan: He doesn't look that skilled. What has you uneasy, Mother?

Lucina: His blank expression...it's an unblinking stare of stoicism. I'm weirded out.

Morgan: Looks aren't everything, Mother. You were he same way under your facade!

Lucina: Touché. His swordplay is very basic. This shouldn't be an issue.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Lucina x Luigi Codec Conversation.

Lucina: Hmm, who is this fighter? He reminds me a lot of Mario, right down to a similar outfit, but he is definitely not the same man.

Cynthia: That's Mario's younger brother, Luigi. He's always overshadowed by his brother, but he's a respectable fighter in his own right.

Lucina: Cynthia! You're here too?!

Cynthia: Of course! I couldn't resist the chance to cheer my favorite sister on!

Lucina: I'm glad to have your support, Cynthia. As always. But why are you chiming in now?

Cynthia: Well, I know what it's like to have a sibling who always takes the limelight.

Lucina: Cynthia...

Cynthia: I'm not upset, Lucy. I just had to warn you: Luigi is not his brother. There will be some similarities, just like both of us can use Aether, but other than that, he fights very differently. Don't expect the same style that Mario used.

Lucina: I see. Thank you, Cynthia. I'll take down Luigi as well. For Ylisse!

Cynthia: That's my favorite Exalt in action! Ooh, that reminds me, I have to go finish the preparations for your victory pose.

Lucina: Victory pose? Cynthia what... She's gone. Oh well. Focus on the fight first.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Lucina x Luigi Codec Conversation.

Lucina: Hmm, who is this fighter? He reminds me a lot of Mario, right down to a similar outfit, but he is definitely not the same man.

Cynthia: That's Mario's younger brother, Luigi. He's always overshadowed by his brother, but he's a respectable fighter in his own right.

Lucina: Cynthia! You're here too?!

Cynthia: Of course! I couldn't resist the chance to cheer my favorite sister on!

Lucina: I'm glad to have your support, Cynthia. As always. But why are you chiming in now?

Cynthia: Well, I know what it's like to have a sibling who always takes the limelight.

Lucina: Cynthia...

Cynthia: I'm not upset, Lucy. I just had to warn you: Luigi is not his brother. There will be some similarities, just like both of us can use Aether, but other than that, he fights very differently. Don't expect the same style that Mario used.

Lucina: I see. Thank you, Cynthia. I'll take down Luigi as well. For Ylisse!

Cynthia: That's my favorite Exalt in action! Ooh, that reminds me, I have to go finish the preparations for your victory pose.

Lucina: Victory pose? Cynthia what... She's gone. Oh well. Focus on the fight first.
Good of a support as this is, I'm a little irked by the fact that Lucina would suddenly know Mario by name. Don't get me wrong, it's Smash and she probably recognizes it as a gathering of fighters(:4robinm: outright said Smash has many powerful foes), but I find it more logical to find her saying something along the lines of "he looks similar to the man in red" rather than "he reminds me of Mario."

And before Snake is brought up, Snake is excused from this rule because his series has no fourth wall and they can say whatever the hell they want.

Yes, it's an over-bloated nitpick, but hey, opinions.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Good of a support as this is, I'm a little irked by the fact that Lucina would suddenly know Mario by name. Don't get me wrong, it's Smash and she probably recognizes it as a gathering of fighters(:4robinm: outright said Smash has many powerful foes), but I find it more logical to find her saying something along the lines of "he looks similar to the man in red" rather than "he reminds me of Mario."

And before Snake is brought up, Snake is excused from this rule because his series has no fourth wall and they can say whatever the hell they want.

Yes, it's an over-bloated nitpick, but hey, opinions.
Actually, in my original writing of that, it was because Lucina had already defeated Mario. I changed it realizing that a codec wouldn't make presumptions about who has already fought each other (even if it was more fun that way).

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A I'll help you out if you don't mind.

:4sonic:

Lucina: Huh? What is that? A demon?

F!Morgan: I think it's called Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog or something like that.

Lucina: What an unusual creature. Could it actually be a taguel instead?

F!Morgan: No, but it's supposed to be the fastest thing alive.

Lucina: What?! But how am I suppose to strike it?

F!Morgan: Wait until it attacks. When it stops, hit it before it recovers.

Lucina: Of course. Even though it's fast, it has to stop and rest at some point. Thank you, Morgan.

F!Morgan: Your welcome and good luck, Mother.

:4lucina:

Lucina (original): Ngh! Wh-What sorcery is this?!

F!Morgan: Mother? HUH?? Why are there two of you??????

Lucina (original): I don't know. What I do know is that I'm fighting myself.

F!Morgan: True, but...that fake you moves and fights differently.

Lucina (original): I see. She may look like me, but she has a different fighting style.

F!Morgan: Find your...or her weaknesses and exploit them. You have to overcome yourself, Mother.

Lucina (original): Thank you, sweetie. Now have at you, you impostor!

@ Robertman2 Robertman2 and @ Skyfox2000 Skyfox2000 I hope you guys like these. Again, hope you don't mind. BTW, for the Lucina ditto fight, I put original by her name so you guys (including myself) can tell which Lucina is talking.

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
That's an interesting idea, actually. While we're on the topic...

Lucina: What in Naga's name is this thing?! A new type of Risen?!

Morgan: Uh, Mother, I think there's someone in there...

Lucina: What? Who?

Morgan: Her name is Samus. That's just her armor.

Lucina: Armor, is it? That glow in her helmet makes me nervous...I thought she was a Risen!

Morgan: That armor can do a lot of things, like launch powerful energy blasts, fire missiles and....

Lucina: Um, missiles?

Morgan: Uh...I think they're like arrows....that explode....

Lucina: Did you say EXPLODE??? ...And Mother said SHE had problems with arrows...

Morgan: Oh, did I mention she can turn into a ball? She looks like fun to play with!

Lucina: (sigh)...I wonder if Morgan would feel the same way if she were down here.

Morgan: Hm? Did you say something, Mother?

Lucina: Er, nothing important. Wish me luck, Morgan!

Morgan: That's the spirit, Mother! Go get 'em!

My first time doing this sort of thing, what do you think?
I like it. Keep it up! :)

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Reading all of these conversations is a lot of fun. Since Shulk got confirmed recently, I want to see one of :4lucina: and Shulk. I'd do it myself, but I don't know enough about Xenoblade Chronicles.

In the meantime, here's my take on :4lucina: vs :4tlink:. I hope you enjoy it.

Lucina: What the! What kind of kid is this... He looks just like Link!

Morgan: That's because he IS Link!

Lucina: So you mean that this one is an Einherjar Card?

Morgan: Actually, not at all. He's Link, but not the same Link you faced before. From what I heard, he's called Toon Link. He's a reincarnation basically. There have been multiple people that went by that name, and they all share similar traits and characteristics. The only exception being that they are all from different times and lands.

Lucina: I see... Even though he is similar to Link, he can still be very different. Very well... Time to prove that I can best this hero in combat, no matter how many reincarnations I come across!

I also decided to one of :4lucina: vs :ganondorf:

Morgan: Lucina... I can't stress enough at how careful you should be around this guy.

Lucina: Just standing near him nearly frightens me to the core. Just who is he!?

Morgan: That's Ganondorf. No doubt, this man is the most dangerous person here. He's a master of dark magic, and is known as "The King of Evil." I'm almost certain that he can be an even match for Grima if given the chance.

Lucina: A man who is just as powerful as Grima? If I wasn't looking at him right now, I don't think it would even be considered a possibility.

Morgan: Ganondorf is the arch-enemy of Link and Zelda... And just like them, holds a piece of the Triforce. How he came across that is a mystery that I don't think anyone can solve.

Lucina: Does he have any weaknesses whatsoever? Is it possible for me to even scratch him, much less defeat him?

Morgan: Actually, he does have a weakness! He's weak to Link's Master Sword and Zelda's Light Arrows, both of which were made to smite evil!

Lucina: The Falchion was made for that purpose as well... Morgan, I think I can win this fight. It may not be the Master Sword, but it's just as good. Time to show him my own Blade of Evil's Bane!

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
a Lucina and Shulk support conversation?.yeah I'll try to do as detailed as my F! Robin and Lucas support.

here's one for Lucina and Olimar

Olimar: Something wrong Lucina?

Lucina:Hm? Oh it's nothing. I'm fine.

Olimar: It's okay. You can tell me anything.

Lucina:...Do you promise not to judge me?

Olimar: Why would i?

Lucina: You see...it involves my father.

Olimar:?

Lucina:.Ever since i came here, he's been doing nothing but training or going over tactics. Don't get the wrong idea...i was overjoyed to see my father, but-

Olimar:*laughs* is that all?

Lucina: what is it do you find funny?

Olimar: You simply want to spend more time with your dad!

Lucina: is...there a problem?

Olimar: No it's no problem. Au contraries, that's perfectly normal. And from what out sounds like, Chrom isn't trying to avoid you if that's what you thought. I think he's just trying to get stronger.

Lucina: Of course! The world will be in desolation if we cannot change the future!

Olimar:...i think it goes a little beyond saving the world. i think he's working hard just so you can have a brighter future.

Lucina: But...that's...

Olimar: don't get the wrong idea: saving the world is important, but sometimes you need an additional reason to add that little something when you thought you were giving your all.

Lucina: my father...is getting stronger...for my sake?

Olimar: Who knows, but i do know how fathers think. Mainly because i am one myself.

Lucina: Olimar...thank you.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Now I'm going to try my hand at Lucina support conversations, all the way from C to A.

To start off with, I'm going to try :4lucina: supporting with :4fox:

C Support
Fox: Hey miss... Lucina, right?

Lucina: Yes. That's correct. You were my partner in the last battle, right?

Fox: Yeah! The name's Fox McCloud, leader of the Star Fox mercenary crew! I just came by to thank ya' for your help. You know how to fight pretty well, who taught you?

Lucina: My father taught me everything I knew when it came to swordplay, and to never give up.

Fox: Same here! If only he could see me now, I'm sure that he'd be proud of me.

Lucina: By the way you're talking, I assume you lost your father as well.

Fox: I'd rather not talk about it. It brings back some pretty bad memories.

Lucina: Sorry, I didn't mean to impose. Though I am curious... You said you were the leader of a mercenary crew? Could you tell me more about it?

Fox: My team? The Star Fox team is a crew of adventurers-for-hire, originally founded by my pop, James. Right now, the current crew is myself, Falco, Peppy, Slippy, Krystal, and Rob. We're the best in the Lylat System, even going as far as answering distress calls from the Cornerian Army themselves back during the Lylat Wars.

Lucina: Sounds like you got your hands full with that. You also said you were in wars? I too have seen my fair share of battles. Maybe in the future, we can team up again and share our knowledge of the battlefield.

Fox: Sounds great! And by judging you from the last fight, I'd say that'd be a win-win for the both of us.

Lucina and Fox achieved support rank C.

B Support
Lucina: Fox, I'd to thank you for your assistance in that last battle. I had no idea that the pink ball could mimic our own abilities... Much less swallow me whole...

Fox: No problem. You're just lucky that I got to you in time, or else we'd be seeing Kirby with your hair and your weapon.

Lucina: Wait... Did you say that he was going to take my weapon... AND my hair!?

Fox: *laughs* Heh, no worries. He'd only copy it, so you wouldn't have to worry about going bald.

Lucina: *blushing* Oh... I see. Still, thank you again. It's a good thing that you're a veteran of matches against these opponents. Tell me, how long have you been a part of this whole tournament?

Fox: I've been a contestant since the very first one. Although unfortunately, I've yet to win one.

Lucina: Really? Who happened to have won the previous tournaments?

Fox: Well, believe it or not... The very first champion was Kirby, the fluff ball we just defeated.

Lucina: You mean to tell me that he is not only a veteran... But a champion as well? Somehow, I have a hard time believing that. But anyways, who were the second and third champions?

Fox: The second champion was a guy named Mewtwo. He nearly wiped the floor with all of us, though he never came back after winning. As for the third one, no one was crowned champion, as the whole Subspace Incident happened.

Lucina: Subspace Incident? I think I remember overhearing some of the others talking about it. Just how bad was it?

Fox: Pretty bad. We would've lost if it weren't for Luigi, Ness, Kirby, Sonic, and King Dedede. As much as it might not look like it... Those five changed the course of history right there.

Lucina: Hearing that reminds me of how me and by friends were able to save the world from the fell dragon, Grima. Even when things looked bleak, our bonds still held strong, and we eventually defeated him.

Fox: Those two things right there prove that anything can change! Well, I need to head on out. It was nice talking to you again.

*Fox leaves*

Lucina: Anything can change... Father used to say that all of the time.

Lucina and Fox achieved support rank B.

A Support
Lucina: Fox, do you have a moment?

Fox: Yeah, sure. What do you need?

Lucina: I remember you saying that anything can change... My father used to say that to his comrades all of the time.

Fox: Really? Well, I guess great minds think alike then! Say, you told me that your dad taught you everything you knew, right?

Lucina: Yes, he did. He even gave me the sword you see now, the holy blade Falchion. Sadly, he was killed in battle. Betrayed by his own best friend. That's why I went back in time. To prevent his death, and the deaths of others in order to change the future.

Fox: That sounds very similar to how my dad died... He was on a mission to the planet Venom when he was betrayed by Pigma. I was still a cadet back at the Academy when it happened. It was then that I knew that I just had to continue the team in my father's name.

Lucina: It seems that we share much more in common than I initially thought. We're like kindred spirits forming a bond over common events. You know, my father had his own team of warriors. They were called the Shepherds, both Robin and myself are members of that team. I guess you can say that we carried that title in his honor.

Fox: It's almost scary at how similar our lives were. Two different worlds...

Lucina: And yet similar life experiences. 'Tis a strange world indeed. Even still, I'm glad to have met you. You've proven to be a valuable ally... And a great friend.

Fox: I could say the same about you. Tell you what, from now on, how about being an honorary member of the Star Fox team!

Lucina: As great as the offer is, I don't think I could leave the Shepherds behind.

Fox: Who says you have to? It's not like I didn't know that. *laughs* Whenever you need help, just use this device right here, and you'll be able to count on us to get you out of a tight spot. *he hands her a communication device* Here, let me show you how to use it.

Lucina: Thank you. I hope that I'll be able to return the favor in our next battle... Whenever that may be.

*A loud crashing sound is heard from the distance.*

Fox: Looks like it's going to be right now. Come on! Let's show these guys we mean business!

Lucina and Fox achieved support rank A.

These were insanely fun to write. If there's demand for it, I'll make more C to A support conversations of Lucina and the Smash Cast. I could've kept going and made an S-Rank conversation, but decided against it... Unless you would want to see something like that.
:denzel:

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
No love for :4lucario:? I guess it's up to me then.

Lucina: Such a strange creature... is it a rare form of taguel?

Morgan: No, Mother. It's a canine-like being known as a Lucario.

Lucina: A canine? Don't they normally stand on all fours?

Morgan: Not this one! This canine is totally awesome! It knows martial arts and stuff!

Lucina: Goodness! You mean it really can fight?

Morgan: Yup! And that's not all. The blue flames around its body can amplify the force of its attacks, and it can read your mind. That is so COOL!

Lucina: Wait... if it can read my mind, how can I beat it if it knows my moves in advance?

Morgan: .....

Lucina: ...Morgan?

Morgan: I'm just noticing this now, but.... it's so ADORABLE! I wanna give it a hug so badly!

Lucina: Morgan? Are you listening to me?

Morgan: Let me scratch your ears, little guy!

Lucina: ...Once again, Morgan lets her habit of cuddling things to death get the better of her. Still, I fought Grima, I can fight this. Show me what you can do!

Morgan: Don't hurt him too much, Mother! I still wanna play with him!

I can TOTALLY imagine Morgan fangirling over Lucario.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
-requests-
:4greninja:

Lucina: Urgh, what is that? It's an overgrown frog!

Morgan: That's a Greninja, Mother.

Lucina: Greninja? Is it an assassin frog?

Morgan: Actually, that's not too far from the truth. It's very agile and uses tactics not unlike swift assassins.

Lucina: What's it's weak point?

Morgan: Like an assassin, it's extremely fragile. It won't be taking too many hits.

Morgan: And Mom?

Lucina: Yes?

Morgan: Don't kill it. I want it as a pet!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
:4greninja:

Lucina: Urgh, what is that? It's an overgrown frog!

Morgan: That's a Greninja, Mother.

Lucina: Greninja? Is it an assassin frog?

Morgan: Actually, that's not too far from the truth. It's very agile and uses tactics not unlike swift assassins.

Lucina: What's it's weak point?

Morgan: Like an assassin, it's extremely fragile. It won't be taking too many hits.

Morgan: And Mom?

Lucina: Yes?

Morgan: Don't kill it. I want it as a pet!

I was always under the impression that Morgan was attracted to animals of the furry kind.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I was always under the impression that Morgan was attracted to animals of the furry kind.
I can be creative, can't I? :seuss:

Besides, Lucario was already done :p

:4charizard:

Lucina: A dragon...

Morgan: That's a Charizard, Mother.

Lucina: Charizard? What can it do? Is it a creation of Grima?

Morgan: It uses fire as it's main method of attack. It also has transformations that allow it to reach insane levels of strength.

Lucina: Transformations...this is indeed a demonic creation. It has to be killed!

Morgan: How can you tell if it belongs to Grima?

Lucina: I can't. But I'd rather be safe then allow the next Grima to be born.

Morgan: You be careful out there, Mother.

:wolf:

Lucina: My gods... another species of taguel?

Morgan: It looks like a canine. It's simply called Wolf.

Lucina: Wolf? What kind of thing uses it's species as a name?

Morgan: I wouldn't know. But it looks cute!

Lucina: Cute?! That thing has sharp claws and is bipedal, looking ready to kill, and you think it's cute?

Morgan: I can't help it, Mother!

Morgan: Just try not to kill it. I wanna look at it up close!

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
:wolf:

Lucina: My gods... another species of taguel?

Morgan: It looks like a canine. It's simply called Wolf.

Lucina: Wolf? What kind of thing uses it's species as a name?

Morgan: I wouldn't know. But it looks cute!

Lucina: Cute?! That thing has sharp claws and is bipedal, looking ready to kill, and you think it's cute?

Morgan: I can't help it, Mother!

Morgan: Just try not to kill it. I wanna look at it up close!
For science, obviously.

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
No love for :4lucario:? I guess it's up to me then.

Lucina: Such a strange creature... is it a rare form of taguel?

Morgan: No, Mother. It's a canine-like being known as a Lucario.

Lucina: A canine? Don't they normally stand on all fours?

Morgan: Not this one! This canine is totally awesome! It knows martial arts and stuff!

Lucina: Goodness! You mean it really can fight?

Morgan: Yup! And that's not all. The blue flames around its body can amplify the force of its attacks, and it can read your mind. That is so COOL!

Lucina: Wait... if it can read my mind, how can I beat it if it knows my moves in advance?

Morgan: .....

Lucina: ...Morgan?

Morgan: I'm just noticing this now, but.... it's so ADORABLE! I wanna give it a hug so badly!

Lucina: Morgan? Are you listening to me?

Morgan: Let me scratch your ears, little guy!

Lucina: ...Once again, Morgan lets her habit of cuddling things to death get the better of her. Still, I fought Grima, I can fight this. Show me what you can do!

Morgan: Don't hurt him too much, Mother! I still wanna play with him!

I can TOTALLY imagine Morgan fangirling over Lucario.
This. Is. Funny. XD LAWL

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All I can think of for Lucina's Marth codec is Lucina fangirling - read: squeeing - over Marth. It'd be hilarious!

I know someone has this for their avatar.

As for Ike, for the hell of it, why not have Lucina criticize him? Since she only knew him through legends, then she might have raised her expectations a bit. She'll lampshade why Ike's wearing a cape - irony in its finest -, how he looks ragged and stuff - guy's a freaking mercenary -, how he's slow - referencing how Ike is fast in his games -, and saying she expected Ike to be more muscular. I wonder how the other person would react as she's basically insulting him. It'd be funnier if it was Ike - she'd come off as a nagging sister and a disappointed fangirl who hyped him up so much.

Convo with :ganondorf:: G-Grima has a brother?! MUST! KILL! NOW!

Y'know, I kind of want Lucina to admire :4zss: to the point where shipping begins if it already hasn't.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Y'know, I kind of want Lucina to admire :4zss: to the point where shipping begins if it already hasn't.
oh before I chew you out I've done supports for both marth and Ike.

You want dat same gender fangirling do you

Top Bottom